00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RunicPixels just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Dad Is An Absolute Fucking Bitch

12,893 Views | 33 Replies

Response to My Dad Is An Absolute Fucking Bitch 2009-02-26 23:40:44

tsk, MY DAD is also a BITCH! Daddy's Girl? I don't think so. If the other girls are "Daddy's Girl" well guess what, NOT ME! he's a whore! He always gets mad at everything EVRYTHING! and he's telling me nvr to cuss but guess what? he;s the one cussing like a million times a day! so he can't blame me if just ONE DAY i cuss at him and say ur a fucking bitch and get a life! bcuz i learned that from him the cuss words and his act! He's making me do all this stuff and then i f i do one LITTLE mistake he starts yelling. I think i'm already def cuz his voice reach PLUTO!! GOSH!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM! He needs to lower his blodd pressure!! seriously he has a High Blodd that;s why ALWAYS GETTING mad! DUDE!! GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!!! AND LEARN SOME PROPER ETIQUETTE OF A DAd!! MOTHER FUCKER!!! GET A FUCKING LIFE!! also he spends all his money buying this stop smoking nicotin such....but damn! he CAN NEVER!! sstop i think he spent alreayd a 1000 dollars on dat!! he wouldn't hve 2 waste his money if he just quit smoking bitchquit smoking!!! i i get sick and somethinghappenes to my lungs or whatever bcuz of his smoking i'm calling 9-1-1

Response to My Dad Is An Absolute Fucking Bitch 2009-02-26 23:43:58

At 2/17/08 09:54 PM, MooniniteBombSquad wrote:
At 2/17/08 09:52 PM, bilgin wrote: Wow, how old is your dad?

Kill him.

| Help me updot my signiture |

BBS Signature

Response to My Dad Is An Absolute Fucking Bitch 2009-02-27 00:11:38

Your dad has been breast feeding you since you were born, Let him have fun you ungrateful asshole.

Response to My Dad Is An Absolute Fucking Bitch 2009-02-27 00:13:21

At 2/17/08 09:47 PM, ParadoxSaint wrote: I smell children, young children.

I smell future school shooter.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature