At 2/16/08 02:51 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 2/16/08 02:11 AM, Hornby wrote:
For me it was when I put my whole hand over the steam of our kettle, I didn't think it would be hot even though it's evaporated water.Haha, haven't we all done that?
Mine would have been on my finger when I thought the lighter in the car wasn't working.
jesus, that hurt.
Haha, same here.
Or when I burnt my hand when I thought a candle was off.
You know, those candles in red plastic containers with copper lids.
I burnt my hand pretty badly, since it was really, really, hot.
Couldn't move for about a week or two, and blisters everywhere.
At 2/16/08 02:58 AM, Hornby wrote:
At 2/16/08 02:55 AM, LordKooler wrote:
Back in the Summer of 2006, I accidentally spilled a hot cup of Nissin Shrimp Noodles all over my crotch. It hurt like hell.how long did you have to go without fapping?
Probably less than one day, right?