00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

J4CX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG London Meetup 3

12,542 Views | 255 Replies

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-08 04:22:43

At 4/5/08 08:17 PM, NegativeONE wrote:
At 3/28/08 09:43 AM, Luis wrote: I can only garantee you the secret char. then id have something more to do this time around.
We can pencil you in somewhere, but don't act like you've got that kind of sway on the team :P

What? I don't have THAT much sway over people here. It's not like I talk to two of the mods on a daily basis over MSN and have another one on speed dial...

Oh... wait...

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-09 19:18:56

At 4/8/08 04:22 AM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: It's not like I talk to two of the mods on a daily basis over MSN

Speaking of which, I was just speaking to Keith and he said he might bring his Xbox down so we could have a GH tourney or something.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-09 19:20:12

At 4/9/08 07:18 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: Speaking of which, I was just speaking to Keith and he said he might bring his Xbox down so we could have a GH tourney or something.

No, I could bring down my PS2 and do that. I'd need a place at the flat though
If I bring down an XBox, I'll need a hand with Rock Band. Assuming it gets RELEASED over here by then

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-09 19:24:31

Speaking of which, I was just speaking to Keith and he said he might bring his Xbox down so we could have a GH tourney or something.

What about a "Soul Calibur" Torniment?
I would mop the floor w/ all of you.
I'de get my "Nightmare" and "Taki" thing kicking.
"Give Me Your Soul!!!!"

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-09 19:55:33

I dont mind people setting up their console in my flat, however do keep an eye on it. ie put it away if there is any sort of alcohol around. Someone always seems to spill something and i want no responsibility over someones 6600 dollar diamond studded ps3.

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-09 20:02:09

double post.

btw... do NOT bring up any sort of clue that there is any sort of gaming and or gathering going on during other days at my place when the thread in general forum is created.

I really want the max exodus of people to meet up on the actual meetup day at a public gathering area and in a place far far from where i am staying!

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-09 20:10:57

At 4/9/08 08:02 PM, Luis wrote: btw... do NOT bring up any sort of clue that there is any sort of gaming and or gathering going on during other days at my place when the thread in general forum is created.

Haha maybe you should delete these posts then. Some general folk might find this thread. They're not as all dumb as they look ya know ;)

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-09 20:21:17

Luis needs to watch some damn animations.
When is the last time you saw a levle 2 w/ over 9,000 posts.
he has been on here how long and done a weeks worth of voting.

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 10:57:29

At 4/10/08 09:41 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Ehh, I really don't want to fly down to London to play Video games.

I was kinda think it'd be something cool to do on the Sunday, as look at the write-ups for the last two meats all people did on the Sunday was just sloth out.

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 10:59:19

At 4/10/08 10:57 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: I was kinda think it'd be something cool to do on the Sunday, as look at the write-ups for the last two meats all people did on the Sunday was just sloth out.

Thats because you're all hung over.

Anyway. Not sure whether I want to drag two fake guitars and a PS2 all the way down from Derby. Especially since we can do better than video games if we tried.

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 11:02:48

At 4/10/08 10:59 AM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: Especially since we can do better than video games if we tried.

Yeah, probably. It was a bad idea, I don't know why you suggested it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 11:04:25

I am coming by the way. I can't remember if I said I was or not in the earlier pages, although I've read through it all.
I don't want to miss out D:

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 12:17:10

At 4/10/08 10:57 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 4/10/08 09:41 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Ehh, I really don't want to fly down to London to play Video games.
I was kinda think it'd be something cool to do on the Sunday, as look at the write-ups for the last two meats all people did on the Sunday was just sloth out.

I agree.. everytime we've ever planned to do something on a sunday it goes to hell cause everyone is way too hungover / tired to do anything... so far the plans have failed on sunday the past two meets. I dont think its a terrible idea, i DO think that people shouldnt go all out.

In other words bring your ps2/whatever if it isnt a big ordeal.. likely it might get used once on sunday and then not at all on other days when we are all going to be out and about.

Oh and kirk i'm going to be locking this topic whenever i get close to making a new one on general forum. It's still awhile away. I see myself doing it in june. By then the pages where i discuss where im at will be long burried unless one of you bitches is a snitch :)

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 15:25:05

At 4/10/08 12:17 PM, Luis wrote: Oh and kirk i'm going to be locking this topic whenever i get close to making a new one on general forum. It's still awhile away. I see myself doing it in june. By then the pages where i discuss where im at will be long burried unless one of you bitches is a snitch :)

Since people from outer seas interested in the meet might need to prepare themselves WAY in avance to get there (plane tickets, passport, etc.), I think it might be wiser to launch the topic in May instead of June.

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 16:39:53

At 4/10/08 10:57 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:

It's a pretty good idea, nobody will be feeling up to doing much else if it's a wild night.
Can bring the pink playstation 2 along if you want. You know, for the real men.

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 16:43:04

At 4/10/08 04:39 PM, Cally wrote: Can bring the pink playstation 2 along if you want. You know, for the real men.

Why did no one tell me there's a pink PS2?!? Links?

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 16:46:33

At 4/10/08 04:43 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 4/10/08 04:39 PM, Cally wrote: Can bring the pink playstation 2 along if you want. You know, for the real men.
Why did no one tell me there's a pink PS2?!? Links?

Don't be fooled. He's just painted a black one.

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 16:49:53

At 4/10/08 04:43 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: Why did no one tell me there's a pink PS2?!? Links?

I was close to winning a pink PS2 in a singstar contest once :P

NG London Meetup 3

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 16:53:00

PS2, FAB edition :D

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 17:02:36

At 4/10/08 03:25 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Since people from outer seas interested in the meet might need to prepare themselves WAY in avance to get there (plane tickets, passport, etc.), I think it might be wiser to launch the topic in May instead of June.

Good point. Okay May then. That PS2 is FABULOUS!

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 17:14:44

Yo can anybody come to this?.

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 20:05:48

Luis, the general forum and this forum aren't so separated that what you say in here will be kept secret. it's really not that hard to search for it, especially when people find out that you've had one of these before. Unless you can delete it (do you have super mod powers?), General will find out about it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 20:48:03

At 4/10/08 08:05 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: Luis, the general forum and this forum aren't so separated that what you say in here will be kept secret. it's really not that hard to search for it, especially when people find out that you've had one of these before. Unless you can delete it (do you have super mod powers?), General will find out about it.

True... well its not a life or death crisis if they find it. I guess my point is that i purposely will be leading the conversation and plans toward saturdays' events in that thread rather than what we do sunday, thurs, fri.. whatever... so if anything, dont be alarmed. You can just PM me if youre interested in being in the loop... we're just tossing out ideas right now in this early stage so its all fine.

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-10 21:38:37

Cool pink PSP.
My dick was that color for a while... I had to take anti-biotics.
"Swollen Genital" colored PHP, great idea, love to have one.
Now if only it could ooze puss, then you would have something.

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-11 16:58:17

At 4/10/08 08:48 PM, Luis wrote:
At 4/10/08 08:05 PM, TropicalParadise wrote: Luis, the general forum and this forum aren't so separated that what you say in here will be kept secret. it's really not that hard to search for it, especially when people find out that you've had one of these before. Unless you can delete it (do you have super mod powers?), General will find out about it.
True... well its not a life or death crisis if they find it. I guess my point is that i purposely will be leading the conversation and plans toward saturdays' events in that thread rather than what we do sunday, thurs, fri.. whatever... so if anything, dont be alarmed. You can just PM me if youre interested in being in the loop... we're just tossing out ideas right now in this early stage so its all fine.

That's totally fair, and only the most sleuthy will find it, and they're probably regs. I'm going to wait until the thread in general to see what more plans are before I decide. I have the money and it's perfect timing to go to either PAX or London. It's all systems go for one of them, I just have to pick and I gotta see about the events going on at each. A decision will be made then!

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-13 00:15:08

moving this to general forum... people need time in advance to plan ... having the thread there trumps my hesitations about general forum. and it doesnt really matter anyway...

If you were planning to stay at my flat for one or multiple days PM me. i wont be discussing that aspect in the other thred. i'll just leave this thread open anyway.. managing two threads isnt impossible

k thnx

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-16 00:58:12

You all have any ideas as to what to do on other days? Last time it was the ice bar... and the year before that it was some club that was pretty kewl... i dont remember what it was called.. it wasnt tiger tiger.. lmao we werent dressed good enough. THANKX mogly.

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-18 14:07:23

At 4/16/08 12:58 AM, Luis wrote: You all have any ideas as to what to do on other days? Last time it was the ice bar... and the year before that it was some club that was pretty kewl... i dont remember what it was called.. it wasnt tiger tiger.. lmao we werent dressed good enough. THANKX mogly.

Games and beer :)

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-18 14:09:14

At 4/18/08 02:07 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Games and beer :)

That happens all the time at this meet. We can do better.

incidentally, my comments in the regs lounge will be enforced with a BIG sign and a camera

BBS Signature

Response to NG London Meetup 3 2008-04-22 13:31:21

I am toying with the idea of renting a projector and maybe spending an evening watching ng movies and playing games on a big screen ... it sounds nerdy or what not but it might be fun. Its a newgrounds meet after all..

does that sound at all entertaining to you all?

None

BBS Signature