• 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
andhination
andhination
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:00 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 10:57 AM, Valz wrote:
At 2/10/08 10:49 AM, andhination wrote:
At 2/10/08 10:36 AM, Valz wrote:
If it wasn't was for women you would not be here because a man can't give birth.
Who says we want to be here? Maybe we're all emos O.o.
Or just asshole who only want women to screw..... wait maybe you just want to screw men.

I actually don't want to screw anyone. I'm 14 so I think I'll stick to making out.

BBS Signature
DancingTurkeyGod
DancingTurkeyGod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:00 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 10:30 AM, Tyrant12 wrote: Wasn't she the one who ate something radioactive every day because she thought it was good for her health? I can't recall what it was she ate.

I don't think she'd eat her research project...

Valz
Valz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:02 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 11:00 AM, andhination wrote:
At 2/10/08 10:57 AM, Valz wrote:
At 2/10/08 10:49 AM, andhination wrote:
At 2/10/08 10:36 AM, Valz wrote:
If it wasn't was for women you would not be here because a man can't give birth.
Who says we want to be here? Maybe we're all emos O.o.
Or just asshole who only want women to screw..... wait maybe you just want to screw men.
I actually don't want to screw anyone. I'm 14 so I think I'll stick to making out.

Why would you want to do that since women are so low? Find a guy who's just a cool as you are to make out with.

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 10:36 AM, Valz wrote: If it wasn't was for women you would not be here because a man can't give birth.

I'm quite interested in this statement. I don't want to cause an argument because I just woke up.

But you could use the alternate gender to back that up. Without women there will be no one to give birth, without men there will be no one to fertilize the women.

Let's just have a hippy jog around flowers and sparkly shit.

andhination
andhination
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:03 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 11:02 AM, Valz wrote:
Why would you want to do that since women are so low? Find a guy who's just a cool as you are to make out with.

You insult people for women bashing and go straight to gay bashing which is also offensive to some women who are gay.

BBS Signature
macio
macio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:06 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 10:21 AM, BatDan wrote: Marie Curie.
The lead scientist in Radioactivity.

She was a woman.
You're also a sexist jerk.

And she was Polish!

ALL MY FRIEND CODES
My username is pronounced "mah-chee-o". Thank you for your attention.
Youtube Account (under construction)

Valz
Valz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:10 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 11:03 AM, andhination wrote:
At 2/10/08 11:02 AM, Valz wrote:
You insult people for women bashing and go straight to gay bashing which is also offensive to some women who are gay.

Do you know what gay bashing is? I love gay people & most of my male friends are gay. How is saying go make out with a guy as cool as you bashing? I understand you're 14 so you don't quite understand what bashing is, here I'll hlep you.

Gay bashing :
(Adult / Slang)
Or: fag bashing / fag busting , the physical and verbal abuse of homosexual people; harassment of gay people. Synonym: smearing the queer.

I did none of that. Perhaps you suffer from homophobia

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
andhination
andhination
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:15 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 11:10 AM, Valz wrote:

I did none of that. Perhaps you suffer from homophobia

Ok I feel like a fucking retard, but what's homophobia? If it means homophobic, I'm not and I've actually been wondering if I was gay lately.

BBS Signature
Kiddmeizter
Kiddmeizter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:24 AM Reply

Man invented the Computer, and the internet, So if you wanna be all feminist, GTFO my Intrawebs while you're at it.

BBS Signature
solardave
solardave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:25 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 10:16 AM, LightandDark wrote: According to my history/language book, women invented the automatic pistol, the railway torpedo, the submarine mine, and others.

yes, to get us out the house so they do the housework.

you didn't think it through!

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

BBS Signature
homor
homor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 10:55 AM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I'm just worried that women might use it as a method of revenge after a break up.

and then go to jail and never come out.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:46 AM Reply

At 2/10/08 11:41 AM, homor wrote:
At 2/10/08 10:55 AM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I'm just worried that women might use it as a method of revenge after a break up.
and then go to jail and never come out.

It's not the simple. The rapex condom cannot be removed from the penis without surgery.

The scorned woman can say that she was almost raped by the man with the scarred penis, that condom is proof enough to the police that the woman has 'rightly' accused the man.

Hijck32
Hijck32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 11:57 AM Reply

Well women are just as pissed off and intelligent as most men lol
Hell even more on certain days

In A world where the minnows outnumber the sharks a million to one! Why havn't we tooken the upper hand!
My first 2 page Thread!!!!! It's on 5 gum
Bass Guitar Club

BBS Signature
homor
homor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Oh god, women inventing weapons? HA Feb. 10th, 2008 @ 12:01 PM Reply

At 2/10/08 11:46 AM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: The scorned woman can say that she was almost raped by the man with the scarred penis, that condom is proof enough to the police that the woman has 'rightly' accused the man.

but the man can claim he was entraped.

the female would have to make up a story, but the man would tell the truth.

then phone records or forensics or something can disprove the females story.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature