00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AfroChan332 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Awaiting Audio Approval?

142,088 Views | 1,236 Replies

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-02 15:11:10

At 8/27/11 10:10 PM, SoberTank wrote: Thank you for your time.

Approved.

At 8/28/11 04:18 PM, WhistlerMusicUK wrote: Thanks!

Approved.

At 8/29/11 05:25 PM, DigitalDisasterXL wrote: __DigitalDisaster

PM'd.

At 9/2/11 01:09 PM, DraftZero wrote: The first song was uploaded around 1 month ago, though!

Approved.

At 9/2/11 01:35 PM, VooDooCompositions wrote: Like I said, no rush.

Approved.

That should be everyone new on this page, let me know if I missed someone.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-02 16:01:03

ok so I uploaded a song or two (i think) Months ago. It was my fist time, it said awaiting approval and stuff but now its gone as if I never uploaded anything. I may have made a mistake. trying again, I just wish I new what I did wrong.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-02 16:04:33

At 9/2/11 04:01 PM, Saturnvandel wrote: ok so I uploaded a song or two (i think) Months ago. It was my fist time, it said awaiting approval and stuff but now its gone as if I never uploaded anything. I may have made a mistake. trying again, I just wish I new what I did wrong.

It appears you've been banned, I couldn't tell you why, because the track has been removed (Which has been happening a lot lately, don't know why), and I wasn't the one who banned you.

In any case, you'll have to create a new account if you wish to try submitting again, please read the submission rules carefully before submitting.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-02 16:14:56

At 9/2/11 04:04 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 9/2/11 04:01 PM, Saturnvandel wrote: ok so I uploaded a song or two (i think) Months ago. It was my fist time, it said awaiting approval and stuff but now its gone as if I never uploaded anything. I may have made a mistake. trying again, I just wish I new what I did wrong.
It appears you've been banned, I couldn't tell you why, because the track has been removed (Which has been happening a lot lately, don't know why), and I wasn't the one who banned you.

In any case, you'll have to create a new account if you wish to try submitting again, please read the submission rules carefully before submitting.

----------------------------------------
-----------

arent I supposed to get an alert or something? I am not convinced. (no offense to you) but I will try to put up another song, all my stuff is 100% original. I will see what it says. If I make a new account, do I get to keep my artist name? its my name...saturnvandel dont wanna lose it.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-02 16:19:00

At 9/2/11 04:14 PM, Saturnvandel wrote:

-----------

arent I supposed to get an alert or something? I am not convinced. (no offense to you) but I will try to put up another song, all my stuff is 100% original. I will see what it says. If I make a new account, do I get to keep my artist name? its my name...saturnvandel dont wanna lose it.

No, there are no warnings, we have zero tolerance for breaking the rules when it comes to first submissions, new users to the Audio Portal are expected to read and follow the submission rules the first time, and if they don't, they will face the consequences without warning or second chances.

As for your name, it could be possible to ask NG staff to change the name of your new account, however, seeing as this one is still named saturnvandel, it could pose a problem. I would just suggest creating your new account with a minor alteration, such as saturn-vandel or something to avoid the hassle if you really want to keep that name.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-02 16:48:36

At 9/2/11 04:19 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 9/2/11 04:14 PM, Saturnvandel wrote:

-----------

No, there are no warnings, we have zero tolerance for breaking the rules when it comes to first submissions, new users to the Audio Portal are expected to read and follow the submission rules the first time, and if they don't, they will face the consequences without warning or second chances.

As for your name, it could be possible to ask NG staff to change the name of your new account, however, seeing as this one is still named saturnvandel, it could pose a problem. I would just suggest creating your new account with a minor alteration, such as saturn-vandel or something to avoid the hassle if you really want to keep that name.

----------------------------
no appeals or nothing? harsh, I understand disapproving, copyright protection, etc. but banned and I dont even know what I did? I have an urge to fight this. I mean its messed up, just a little.
ill read over the audio rules (for the nth time). and/or see what the deal is about getting un-banned

I know you'll say "zero tolerance" "no -second chance" but im thinking I cant be the only one with this issue. I enjoy NG too much to feel burned like this...

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-02 16:50:33

thanks for the help, by the way

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-02 19:36:44

Hi there! I uploaded a song on August 11 and it still hasn't gone through, just wondering how things are going.

Thanks!

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-03 11:52:37

At 9/2/11 07:36 PM, shadowsoflight777 wrote: Hi there! I uploaded a song on August 11 and it still hasn't gone through, just wondering how things are going.

Thanks!

Sweet it's up now...Thanks!!!

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-03 19:30:56

At 9/3/11 11:52 AM, shadowsoflight777 wrote:
Sweet it's up now...Thanks!!!

NP ;) Welcome to NG Audio.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-05 04:10:06

At 9/5/11 01:43 AM, Adisky wrote: Still waiting for my loop to get posted.. :/

The waiting period can be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month or more. I've heard it's gone up to two months before...

PM one of the audio mods with more descriptive details of your "loop" and they may help you quicker. Be sure to tell them what program you used, and what samples you used. Whether it was a MIDI rip or not, and whether it was a cover or not. A list of audio moderators can be found HERE.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-05 04:46:17

Honestly, I was trying to get you to click the FAQ link... lol

You can go ahead and PM me your song details and I'll have a listen

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-05 04:59:47

You know what, don't worry about it, I was able to conference with another audio mod and we've both agreed to approve you ahead of the cue.

Look forward to hearing more tracks from you.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-05 13:11:25

Hey guys, I know that approval can take a while and tbh I think i've only been waiting about a week give or take, but I was wondering if I could get my track looked into. I'll pm a audio mod if it takes more then 2 or 3 weeks but if the mods happen to check this thread often it would be nice. I have a bunch of other half finished songs i'm dying to share with NG. Thanks a bunch

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-05 18:16:06

Hello, I submitted a loop on august 27th and it still hasn't been approved. I'd like to know what's going on since I want to upload more stuff and contribute. Thanks.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-05 18:17:47

Nevermind, I just got approved lol

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-06 23:39:04

I've been waiting for a while for an approval. Could someone please approve me?

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-07 18:42:22

At 9/6/11 11:39 PM, nicholasmetts wrote: I've been waiting for a while for an approval. Could someone please approve me?

Just got to you on the waiting list, approved. Show us some more great classical music. :D

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-08 00:03:40

At 9/7/11 11:59 PM, Sehcnew wrote: Oh and I forgot an image.

What are you going on about?

I'm confused

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-15 19:33:53

OK now i know the ropes. lol this really helped out a lot! i've been waiting a couple hours and i got worried. i thought it was within a day but now that i see all these people waiting like months, my case seems tiny lol
keep up the good work mods! and I assure you that every millisecond of my song was made entirely by me. so i got no worries :)

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-16 03:38:24

I've submited one of my band's songs like 10 days ago and it hasn't got approved yet

Could somebody explain why ?

Thanks .

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-16 04:01:27

At 9/16/11 03:38 AM, Demonicfirgure wrote: I've submited one of my band's songs like 10 days ago and it hasn't got approved yet
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 43903
Could somebody explain why ?

Thanks .

The waiting list is can be pretty big sometimes so the approval time could take from one day to one month.

It was going to be your turn pretty soon but I approved you anyway. You would've probably been approved more quickly if you gave more info on how your band made the song, which part of the band you played in, what software/hardware you used, etc... because doing that makes the job a lot easier for audio moderators to make sure that you're not stealing music or anything.

In any case, welcome to the Audio Portal!

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-16 07:55:21

Oh thanks a lot man . I really appreciate it and I'll try to add the informatons that you have mentioned

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-24 14:06:07

ive been waiting for a week or more now. ughh.

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-25 00:47:12

I have made a thread here about my waiting time!
(you should make this thread sticky, I didn't spot it.)

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1273 089

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-26 12:47:44

Hi, could someone maybe approve me, its been 10 days and I'm dying to post more of my music (figuratively speaking of course).

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-26 18:08:49

At 9/26/11 12:47 PM, LUK4IS wrote: Hi, could someone maybe approve me, its been 10 days and I'm dying to post more of my music (figuratively speaking of course).

We were getting pretty close to your track, so I've gone ahead and checked it out. You're all clear.

Welcome to newgrounds...

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-09-28 19:38:05

okay, its been about 2 weeks, still no approval, its just me playing piano and singing, hate to complain sorry

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-10-05 09:39:13

I hate to be another complaint in this thread as I know your all trying your best here, but it's been almost 3 weeks since I first submitted and still waiting on approval.

Does it usually take months?

BBS Signature

Response to Awaiting Audio Approval? 2011-10-05 09:54:04

At 10/5/11 09:39 AM, Drony wrote: I hate to be another complaint in this thread as I know your all trying your best here, but it's been almost 3 weeks since I first submitted and still waiting on approval.

Does it usually take months?

Nahhhh, you'll get approved soon.