Be a Supporter!
Milesaway13
Milesaway13
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:09 PM Reply

Let me start by saying I like Dio. Fuck, I'm listening to "Dream Evil" right now.

But, as great as he is, he totally mindfucked my friend. Just today, we were sharing an inside joke when he came out of nowhere with "Dio is way better than Led Zeppelin." Now, as some of you might know, I grew up on Led Zeppelin. It's kind of my thing, I'm the Led Zeppelin guy of my class. Naturally, since I'm not an asshole, I just said "Fine." and didn't think anything of it.

But, later that same day, we were at lunch and he said to some senior walking by "Hey, this faggot thinks Led Zeppelin is better than Dio." So, the guy laughed at me and walked away. What a dick.

I'm sorry, but Dio didn't go on a three year tour, putting on five shows a week. He also isn't, as most of you will agree, the definitive heavy metal band.

Discuss.


you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.
(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature
ScreamsfromtheCasket
ScreamsfromtheCasket
  • Member since: Aug. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:10 PM Reply

we don't kare

everyone have their opinion get over it faggot.

95% of newgrounds likes boobies... shocking isn't it ?

BBS Signature
Strength
Strength
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Melancholy
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:11 PM Reply

XM radio doesn't have a channel that plays Dio 24\7. Thus, Led Zeppelin is better.


ok

BBS Signature
mightypotato
mightypotato
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:13 PM Reply

While Dio isn't the quintessential "metal" band. He did create the sign of all rock music...the horns. He was the one who first made the hand sign during a concert. Apparently, his grandma used to do it for good luck, not to worship Satan.

Also, for a really small scrawny guy, he has one hell of a voice.


I used to be a BBS mod, plzdontban kthxbai :D
Back on a semi-intermittent basis
Bacon vodka? It's more likely than you'd think!

BBS Signature
Silvixer
Silvixer
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:14 PM Reply

You know what they say?

FALCON PUNCH that f4gg0tz.


IF YOU NEED INSTRUCTIONS! Maniac.

BBS Signature
valium9
valium9
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:15 PM Reply

Dio played with sabbath.

He kicks Led Zep's arses all over the music scene


BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:16 PM Reply

Led Zeppelin isn't really metal either. They're mainly classic rock, although they are noted to have some metal sounding songs and albums, kinda like some bluesy ones and some folky ones. So, they're two completely different genres and it doesn't really matter.

Cock-Joke
Cock-Joke
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:17 PM Reply

What's more metal than rainbows in the dark?
nuthin...

hehe humor

Well, Fuck...

BBS Signature
AxeWarrior
AxeWarrior
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:18 PM Reply

Zepplin rules!!!! You can always tell them "dio dosen't have a guitarist who sold his soul to the devil , do they?"


Sometimes you have to burn everything down, so you can have nothing at all.

BBS Signature
Milesaway13
Milesaway13
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:16 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Led Zeppelin isn't really metal either. They're mainly classic rock, although they are noted to have some metal sounding songs and albums, kinda like some bluesy ones and some folky ones. So, they're two completely different genres and it doesn't really matter.

Classic Rock can't really be considered a genre, can it? Damnit.


you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.
(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:22 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:19 PM, Milesaway13 wrote:
At 1/29/08 03:16 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Led Zeppelin isn't really metal either. They're mainly classic rock, although they are noted to have some metal sounding songs and albums, kinda like some bluesy ones and some folky ones. So, they're two completely different genres and it doesn't really matter.
Classic Rock can't really be considered a genre, can it? Damnit.

What's that supposed to mean? Stuff like AC/DC, Aerosmith, etc is usually rock from the 70's to the 80's.

Children-in-Heat
Children-in-Heat
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:22 PM Reply

Zeppelin have more skill, Most of Dio's lyrics are random words and just nothing really.


Error - Missing required parameters.

BBS Signature
JohnStephens
JohnStephens
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:10 PM, ScreamsfromtheCasket wrote: we don't kare
everyone have their opinion get over it faggot.

yeah dumbass

spiritual101
spiritual101
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:25 PM Reply

You might enjoy this.....

Or you might yell at the computer.....

Milesaway13
Milesaway13
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:26 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:22 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote:
At 1/29/08 03:19 PM, Milesaway13 wrote:
At 1/29/08 03:16 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: Led Zeppelin isn't really metal either. They're mainly classic rock, although they are noted to have some metal sounding songs and albums, kinda like some bluesy ones and some folky ones. So, they're two completely different genres and it doesn't really matter.
Classic Rock can't really be considered a genre, can it? Damnit.
What's that supposed to mean? Stuff like AC/DC, Aerosmith, etc is usually rock from the 70's to the 80's.

I don't mean it like that. I mean, I call them by their original genre. Rock, heavy metal, blues rock.


you were so high you chewed on candle wax for like an hour | Join the TF2 club.
(Gamertag: FrostedButts25)

BBS Signature
Harmonik
Harmonik
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:37 PM Reply

Dio's ok...I guess

But Led Zeppelin is probably one of the greatest bands ever. (my opinion!!!)

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, and you shouldn't put people down for their musical tastes...
...unless there favorite band is Hannah Montana. If that's the case...two words...Linoleum...Knife

Dio.


Turn left

BBS Signature
CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 1/29/08 03:26 PM, Milesaway13 wrote: I don't mean it like that. I mean, I call them by their original genre. Rock, heavy metal, blues rock.

Oh, I see. Makes sense. Anyways, I'd have to agree with you on Led > Dio, although they both kick major ass.

adrian-kane
adrian-kane
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Dio. Jan. 29th, 2008 @ 04:17 PM Reply

tell that guy to get real hes comparin led zepp with dio what a dumbass....lolz