Be a Supporter!

Art Forum Lounge

  • 764,977 Views
  • 17,738 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-19 22:09:37 Reply

At 4/19/12 10:02 PM, Luwano wrote: They are close upon our heels! Run art forum! Run!

You'll never catch me alive coppers.

Art Forum Lounge

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-19 22:33:20 Reply

already had a page of mindless pictures, dont need another one again this soon thanks, i like being able to post in the lounge without interrupting stupidity

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-19 22:54:04 Reply

At 4/19/12 10:33 PM, Ashman wrote: already had a page of mindless pictures, dont need another one again this soon thanks, i like being able to post in the lounge without interrupting stupidity

Oh, those pictures weren't mindless nor interrupting, they were directly aimed at Captain No Fun.

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-19 23:01:25 Reply

At 4/19/12 10:54 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Oh, those pictures weren't mindless nor interrupting, they were directly aimed at Captain No Fun.

How 'bout we all just stop being petty jerks, that goes for everyone.
In other news, I found a convenient website if anyone's looking for various design resources.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-19 23:25:00 Reply

At 4/19/12 06:17 PM, ImpendingRiot wrote: http://twistedsifter.com/2012/04/adding-monsters-to-thrift-s tore-paintings/
I think some of you will get a kick out of this.

This was pretty cool.

ornery
ornery
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-19 23:37:54 Reply

At 4/19/12 11:01 PM, Spags wrote: In other news, I found a convenient website if anyone's looking for various design resources.

How about linking it then.

Also thank god that last page is done with..... god damn stupid kids and their stupid unfunny shenanigans....

CloudEater
CloudEater
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-19 23:47:12 Reply

Man some of you guys are so uptight.
No ones even being a petty jerk or jerking petty.
Anyway listen to these guys, plz, thnx, alright, bye.

  • Little Fury Bugs
    Little Fury Bugs by CloudEater

    Death Cab For Cutie cover - crappy acoustic recording.

    Score
    2.63 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity
    30 Views
  • Closer
    Closer by CloudEater

    crappy recording - Closer (Kings of Leon)

    Score
    1.59 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Indie
    Popularity
    34 Views

At 4/19/12 11:37 PM, ornery wrote:

At 4/19/12 11:01 PM, Spags wrote: In other news, I found a convenient website if anyone's looking for various design resources.
How about linking it then.

(lmao @ this)

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 01:26:54 Reply

At 4/19/12 11:37 PM, ornery wrote:
At 4/19/12 11:01 PM, Spags wrote: In other news, I found a convenient website if anyone's looking for various design resources.
How about linking it then.

I did link it, but I must've pressed the "x" instead of "submit", as I was in a hurry to leave as I was posting it. My bad! Here it is. Also, here's a Reddit post of other links people have found helpful, many of them most likely overlap, but I thought I'd include a second link to make up for my mistake.

test-object
test-object
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 04:02:44 Reply

At 4/20/12 03:58 AM, BilalZ wrote: yay! it's my birthday... again.

Does that mean we get to post more Rowan Atkinson?


A rather disgusting-looking git that should have been disposed of ages ago.

BBS Signature
J-qb
J-qb
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 05:16:27 Reply

At 4/20/12 04:02 AM, test-object wrote:
At 4/20/12 03:58 AM, BilalZ wrote: yay! it's my birthday... again.
Does that mean we get to post more Rowan Atkinson?

no


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 06:52:41 Reply

At 4/20/12 06:20 AM, BilalZ wrote: on second thought, cats.

You don't get any pictures of Rowan Atkinson or cats for your birthday.
Have some figure and anatomy resources.
Or perhaps some helpful knowledge about colour!!
I was gonna make a lot more of those types of sentences, but it got boring, and also I realised that the new Newgrounds format means each word will have an annoying rectanlge next to it. Oh well. Happy birthday I guess. Enjoy the rehashed knowledge!

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 09:10:02 Reply

At 4/20/12 04:02 AM, test-object wrote:
At 4/20/12 03:58 AM, BilalZ wrote: yay! it's my birthday... again.
Does that mean we get to post more Rowan Atkinson?

and thats my cue to leave for another few weeks

Luwano
Luwano
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 45
Art Lover
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 10:15:40 Reply

Originally I just wanted to link this funny looking frog art contest here, but I must say the uproar about a little joke is both sad and embarrassing to me. Don't worry, I won't taint your precious, serious lounge for anytime soon.

See you on page 600 I guess.

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 11:46:50 Reply

At 4/20/12 06:52 AM, Spags wrote: You don't get any pictures of Rowan Atkinson or cats for your birthday.
Have some figure and anatomy resources.
Or perhaps some helpful knowledge about colour!!

Bwahaha, I stole your presents.
Well, I bookmarked them, BUT STILL!!!

At 4/20/12 10:15 AM, Luwano wrote: but I must say the uproar about a little joke is both sad and embarrassing to me.

What Luw said.

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 21:05:38 Reply

Happy birthday Lucky!

Lucky
Lucky
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Animator
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 21:17:58 Reply

At 4/20/12 09:05 PM, Spags wrote: Happy birthday Lucky!

Thankeees :3

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 21:20:14 Reply

At 4/20/12 09:17 PM, Lucky wrote: Thankeees :3

Birthday!

Art Forum Lounge

Lucky
Lucky
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Animator
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-20 21:52:18 Reply

At 4/20/12 09:20 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 4/20/12 09:17 PM, Lucky wrote: Thankeees :3
Birthday!

The original Shuffle!

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 13:33:10 Reply

I'm wondering if maybe there's a glitch in the forum or something, but is anyone seeing replies in this threadthat are from Housemates but should be from the OP instead?
Wonder if it's a glitch showing the same person or something weird.

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 14:20:03 Reply

At 4/21/12 01:33 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: I'm wondering if maybe there's a glitch in the forum or something, but is anyone seeing replies in this threadthat are from Housemates but should be from the OP instead?
Wonder if it's a glitch showing the same person or something weird.

It seems that Housemates could've made that post as a test to see how he could emulate Natane's style of writing//posting. It's only that one post that seems weird. Maybe he forgot to log out of his alt and they're actually THE SAME PERSON!!! That would be the craziest shit of the century.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 14:52:28 Reply

At 4/21/12 02:20 PM, Spags wrote: It seems that Housemates could've made that post as a test to see how he could emulate Natane's style of writing//posting. It's only that one post that seems weird. Maybe he forgot to log out of his alt and they're actually THE SAME PERSON!!! That would be the craziest shit of the century.

There's one on the first page and one on the second page.

ReNaeNae
ReNaeNae
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:06:22 Reply

At 4/21/12 02:55 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Something suspicious about that thread.

Just some dumb ass accidentally posting with their alt then trying to cover it up by calling themselves out as an art thief. Typical day to day bullshit ...and the reason legit artists have stopped posting/critiquing here. Why do assholes like that have to spoil it for everyone else?! I'll never understand.

x-factor11
x-factor11
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:20:30 Reply

At 4/21/12 05:06 PM, ReNaeNae wrote: Just some dumb ass accidentally posting with their alt then trying to cover it up by calling themselves out as an art thief. Typical day to day bullshit ...and the reason legit artists have stopped posting/critiquing here. Why do assholes like that have to spoil it for everyone else?! I'll never understand.

Saying sorry for posting on an alt and moving on? YEAH FUCK THAT, I'LL GO THROUGH A ELABORATE SCHEME TO GET OUT OF THIS JAM!

x-factor110
x-factor110
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:24:12 Reply

At 4/21/12 05:20 PM, x-factor11 wrote: Saying sorry for posting on an alt and moving on? YEAH FUCK THAT, I'LL GO THROUGH A ELABORATE SCHEME TO GET OUT OF THIS JAM!

YEAH YOU GO GET 'EM X!


I AM THE SUPERIOR!

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:26:30 Reply

At 4/21/12 05:24 PM, x-factor110 wrote:
At 4/21/12 05:20 PM, x-factor11 wrote: Saying sorry for posting on an alt and moving on? YEAH FUCK THAT, I'LL GO THROUGH A ELABORATE SCHEME TO GET OUT OF THIS JAM!
YEAH YOU GO GET 'EM X!

Wait a second..... x-factor11..... x-factor110.....
Oh my lord, I've stumbled onto a conspiracy!!!

x-factor11
x-factor11
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:29:59 Reply

oh, uhh

X-FACTOR110, YOU THIEF!

I WILL BURN YOU IN RIGHTEOUS FIRE, SCOURGE!

Nae
Nae
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:45:22 Reply

At 4/21/12 05:29 PM, x-factor11 wrote: oh, uhh

OMG!!!! alts are so LAME!!!


"Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes for to kill you."

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:45:52 Reply

At 4/21/12 05:29 PM, x-factor11 wrote: oh, uhh
X-FACTOR110, YOU THIEF!
I WILL BURN YOU IN RIGHTEOUS FIRE, SCOURGE!

Hey x-factor11, can you draw me a stick man jumping over a rock?

Re2deemer
Re2deemer
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:46:02 Reply

At 4/21/12 05:06 PM, ReNaeNae wrote:
Just some dumb ass accidentally posting with their alt then trying to cover it up by calling themselves out as an art thief. Typical day to day bullshit ...and the reason legit artists have stopped posting/critiquing here. Why do assholes like that have to spoil it for everyone else?! I'll never understand.

...I don't usually pay attention to drama in any form, but I can't help but grin at the thought of what might have been going through the fella's head:

"Aww crud, I posted with my alt account. OKay, chill man, you got this....I'll just send a mod a PM to get that post delet--NO THAT'S A STUPID IDEA.
I'll just stir up some shit, accuse myself of stealing and the hope I don't screw up agai--oh FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Okay. Okay. I'll just pretend that I was pretending to be her--I mean me. Pretending to be the she-me. And I'll just hope this doesn't escalate. Yeah, that'll work fine."


BBS Signature
Kinsei
Kinsei
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge 2012-04-21 17:55:27 Reply

wow... I go to a Flea Market looking for ah old table only to come back and see the Forum has fleas....
How amusing...


Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature