00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

orafice13 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Forum Lounge

953,353 Views | 17,307 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 10:40:50

You guys would make a thread inspired by my questionnaire anyway? I mean it'd be good for conversation or whatever but I don't think it'd last... that's why I posted it here.

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 10:41:30

I've had an evil aura since it was implemented.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 10:41:52

I will never jump then bandwagon

...wait wut

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 10:45:25

Kay so there's a couple of fan arts I wanna do for various reasons, which one should I do first?

Him from The Powerpuff Girls, he was my favorite character from that show and I think he's awesome.

Harley Quinn, well she's cool AND I'd draw Poison Ivy and have them "in my style".

Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas, because JQB's unrelenting-unfunny Tim Burton joke made me want to pay homage to my unintentional inspiration.

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 11:00:17

HIM HIM HIM!! That would be awesome.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:37:14

Gold Aura FTW

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:37:39

beacuse i want to join in

A. What would you classify your style of art?

poor attempts at anime and fine detailed painting...

B. Top three inspirations? (ON newgrounds)

-Renaenae / Cosmicdeath / Bizzarojoe

C. How long have you been doing art?

Been painting minatures on and off for the last 7 years... as for more generic arts... on and off all my life...

D. Has your style changed completely since then? If yes, what was it before?

Im trying my hardest to stay away from that evil anime however i always find my self slipping back into it... im trying to go for a more realistic complextion... :S

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 13:24:09

At 12/2/10 12:37 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: Gold Aura FTW

piss aura.....

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 13:25:05

At 12/2/10 01:24 PM, Ashman wrote:
At 12/2/10 12:37 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: Gold Aura FTW
piss aura.....

HAHA!! Ben got pwned!!

oh wait... <.<

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 14:05:50

sorry deleted my last post. Wanted to make sure i cleared it with Tom. But yea if someone wants to volunteer to make a series of 7 level icons for a winter themed skin, drop me a pm. You'll have to be able to do it within a week tho. but yea let me know via PM.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 14:15:30

At 12/2/10 02:05 PM, Luis wrote: sorry deleted my last post. Wanted to make sure i cleared it with Tom. But yea if someone wants to volunteer to make a series of 7 level icons for a winter themed skin, drop me a pm. You'll have to be able to do it within a week tho. but yea let me know via PM.

I am extremely tempted but I think perhaps I should finish doing other things for certain collabs and things like that first... what to do?

ALSO what is PSN?? like Kraig and Knocturne has in their sigs.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 14:18:27

At 12/2/10 02:15 PM, CloudEater wrote: ALSO what is PSN?? like Kraig and Knocturne has in their sigs.

I'm guessing Playstation Network. Like Xbox live accounts, only for playstation.

But you probably knew that already

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 15:38:53

At 12/2/10 02:05 PM, Luis wrote: sorry deleted my last post. Wanted to make sure i cleared it with Tom. But yea if someone wants to volunteer to make a series of 7 level icons for a winter themed skin, drop me a pm. You'll have to be able to do it within a week tho. but yea let me know via PM.

Are dicks with various Christmas hats/accessories acceptable?

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 16:40:03

At 12/2/10 03:38 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: Are dicks with various Christmas hats/accessories acceptable?

If thats what we wanted then we coulda just gotten stamper to make em :p

None

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 18:55:33

At 12/2/10 03:38 PM, Captain-Ben wrote: Are dicks with various Christmas hats/accessories acceptable?

I actually think that this is a great idea. Merry-Fucking-Christmas.

Might draw one for the hell of it.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 21:31:02

At 12/2/10 08:32 PM, Zombie-Eskimo wrote: ok.....im making the question thread hopefully no one gets pissed at me

I'm only slightly annoyed because you spelled my username wrong

ON PURPOSE?!?!?! >:O

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 21:37:05

At 12/2/10 07:00 PM, Liquify wrote: Hey, I know I'm not a reg or anything, but a lot of regs in the art forum helped me make a wonderful flash with some amazing art.

I would like everyone in the art forum to see their forum's newest brainchild.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 5199
Sorry, if it seems like an advertisement, but I figured it mainly by you guys for you guys.

Oh hey thats cool. My eye picture is the icon. :') I'm so proud.

actually, that was my least favorite piece, but whatevs.

I've always had a Dark Aura. I cba to change it, but if I were, it would be Evil. Mreh.
I don't like pink and the blue is too... happy.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 01:05:02

Sorry I disappeared for a few days, guys! I got a flood of traffic on my etsy and I've been busy trying to keep up with them. Yay for being busy though cuz now I can afford Christmas prezzies!

Sad I didn't make it into the collab but understandable, my stuff sucked compared to everything that was in the collab! Might be able to afford that tablet if sales at my shop keep up like they have been, so maybe I can do better next time and get into a collab! :D

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 02:08:37

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

Asking here in the sullen hope that anyone else has had this problem. Drew a little something for this thread right here. Got a little carried away and ended up with a full picture. In the midst of going to apply one last layer blending option alteration, it screws up and everytime I so much as left-click on photoshop, comes up with a piss-annoying message telling me the Help has failed to initialize, that I should reinstall Photoshop.

Kicker is that I have saved the image. It was a spur of the moment thing. How fucked am I, and is this a message of sorts? First image I've gotten around to doing in nigh 2 weeks, and it fucks up.

Art Forum Lounge

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 02:35:05

At 12/3/10 02:08 AM, Lintire wrote: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

Nevermind, I fixed it. Just hit my computer until it responded again.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 02:40:11

At 12/3/10 02:35 AM, Lintire wrote: Nevermind, I fixed it. Just hit my computer until it responded again.

That's one of the oldest solutions in the book.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 09:38:40

Okay so some of you have probably seen the spam accounts with the ad-reviews in the flash portal? No? Well they usually attack popular submissions such as Turd eating cat and 7 Deadly Mega Mans.

Anyway, I decided to drop in by a site in the ad just to check if it was actually legit and well ...
Under a FAQ/Help tab (and I quote (yes the question marks were there too)) it said this:

12.Is this a legit website?
Yes.We are selling the items displayed on our website. We have sent many packages to different countries.This is James,a real Person,working for you now,not machine.Thank you.

13.How wohld i know that is safe and that i will receive my product?
You made me remind of ??To be,or not to be,it is a question??. Don??t worry,we have been dealing in these business for many years,we never cheated anyone.After we send the package,we will give you the Tracking No. and it can be checked on line.Then you will see where your package will be. and we accept pp payment, it is most safety way for customer.

I don't know about you, but I'm totally buying my clothes there from now on!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 10:09:52

At 12/3/10 09:38 AM, Havegum wrote: Okay so some of you have probably seen the spam accounts with the ad-reviews in the flash portal? No? Well they usually attack popular submissions such as Turd eating cat and 7 Deadly Mega Mans.

Btw if you guys spot any of these, could you forward them onto a mod?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 10:14:14

At 12/3/10 10:12 AM, Jow279 wrote:
At 12/3/10 10:09 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Btw if you guys spot any of these, could you forward them onto a mod?
what should we do? private message a mod telling the name of the spammer ?

Yeah, just that.

To be honest, if it's a review, your best bet is ornery, Captain-Ben or another review mod who's online, and make sure you mark it as abusive.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 10:28:04

At 12/3/10 10:14 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: To be honest, if it's a review, your best bet is ornery, Captain-Ben or another review mod who's online, and make sure you mark it as abusive.

Yay, whistle points!!! How about on art submissions. I mean I saw a lot around them on the portal. Especially art that has been Frontpaged.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 12:21:14

At 12/3/10 10:14 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 12/3/10 10:12 AM, Jow279 wrote:
At 12/3/10 10:09 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Btw if you guys spot any of these, could you forward them onto a mod?
what should we do? private message a mod telling the name of the spammer ?
Yeah, just that.

To be honest, if it's a review, your best bet is ornery, Captain-Ben or another review mod who's online, and make sure you mark it as abusive.

You can send it to me also. Alternatively / In addition you could also pm the username to liljim so he can put in the queue for deletion.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 13:24:42

At 12/3/10 10:28 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: Yay, whistle points!!!

I've gone from silver to gold whistle off them.

And to think, that about a year and a half ago, I had a garbage whistle.

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 15:31:38

Collab idea someone should do, well not an idea, more like a concept behind the idea:
Superhero/villain collab could be like the superzero contest, maybe fan art, maybe just a hero you wanna make that is super. I want this to happen YEAAAAH

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-03 23:25:19

At 12/2/10 04:40 PM, Luis wrote:
If thats what we wanted then we coulda just gotten stamper to make em :p

Yeah except I'll do it with LIPS.

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Lounge 2010-12-04 00:24:26

At 12/3/10 03:31 PM, Knocturne wrote: Collab idea someone should do, well not an idea, more like a concept behind the idea:
Superhero/villain collab could be like the superzero contest, maybe fan art, maybe just a hero you wanna make that is super. I want this to happen YEAAAAH

That's a great idea! I like it. I think we should go for it.

BBS Signature