Hello too all you newgrounds artists. my name is Matt Oninski. i am a student enrolled in the gaming art and animation program and Madison Media Institute. for one of our classes we were asked to interview an artist. so i came to these forums today hoping to have those questions answered. Note: i will only take serious answers, comedy fine with me, but please work it into your actual answers.
1. What school(s) did you attend? where? what was your major at first? did it change? why did it change?
2. Have you applied other places before you got involved in the newgrounds community? what were those places?
3. What is some of your work? if you want to leave a link please so i can see some of your fantastic work please do.(IT IS YOUR WORK I WILL NEVER RELEASE IT UNDER MY NAME NOR WILL I EVER DO ANYTHING WITH IT EXCEPT WATCH IT.) also please no adult content.
4. Is newgrounds your primary source of money?, if you make any money at all. do you make money from other sources for your independent work? or are you happy with just posting your work for no cost?
5. Is it just you doing your work or do you have a team? what do your team members do to help you?
6. What programs do you use for your work? ex. maya, photoshop/after effect, and of course art. if you would like to email me some of your art that would be nice, but again not necessary.
7. How much time do you put in your work daily? is it more like a job or just a side project?
8. What do you suggest to your fellow artists who are working hard on their own projects? or going through school?
if you want to email me the questions my email is [email protected]. or just PM me