Be a Supporter!

Art Forum Lounge

  • 546,707 Views
  • 17,416 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 06:30 PM Reply

Why thank you but you should thank Orn for the amazing interview. Well te animation classed have been really nice but we haven't done much animating only modelling which sucks, although I joined the league of art in my island and I will start taking classes on October, hopefully that helps me get better.

Wootlol
Wootlol
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 06:32 PM Reply

Im not sure is this right place to ask this but yah lets try, im trying to make animated gif from jim carrey's what is love ( head bobbing part) AND add a few things to it.

So the problem is that i need video clip from that part (right?) and put it into photoshop/gimp etc, and then edit it n stuff.

But i cant find darn download-able video clip from anywhere, any tips where i could get one?

DemocracyFTW
DemocracyFTW
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 9/13/10 06:32 PM, Wootlol wrote: Im not sure is this right place to ask this but yah lets try, im trying to make animated gif from jim carrey's what is love ( head bobbing part) AND add a few things to it.

So the problem is that i need video clip from that part (right?) and put it into photoshop/gimp etc, and then edit it n stuff.

But i cant find darn download-able video clip from anywhere, any tips where i could get one?

I'd try the animation forum, also i hate to say it, but use a search engine, shouldnt be that hard to find.


every morn I awake from the cavernous night
look at my pictures
look at pictures I look at

BBS Signature
BlackmarketKraig
BlackmarketKraig
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 9/13/10 06:32 PM, Wootlol wrote: Im not sure is this right place to ask this but yah lets try, im trying to make animated gif from jim carrey's what is love ( head bobbing part) AND add a few things to it.

So the problem is that i need video clip from that part (right?) and put it into photoshop/gimp etc, and then edit it n stuff.

But i cant find darn download-able video clip from anywhere, any tips where i could get one?

Why not just use a .gif from the web and edit that? Seems like less of a hassle...

This one for instance...?


This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature
gween123
gween123
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 07:43 PM Reply

can i borrow a cup of inspiration from anyone...or an entire idea would work too...its like a butter margarine thing...but an idea would make it taste better.


BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 08:39 PM Reply

At 9/13/10 06:30 PM, Mabelma wrote: Well te animation classed have been really nice but we haven't done much animating only modelling which sucks, although I joined the league of art in my island and I will start taking classes on October, hopefully that helps me get better.

So does that mean our project is gonna be pushed back more?

Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 13th, 2010 @ 09:23 PM Reply

[cough]Yes[/cough]
I just don't think it's ok to do things when they aren't going to look good, so I might as well try my best at it. We can still do the commercial project, what do you think?

Wootlol
Wootlol
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 11:26 AM Reply

At 9/13/10 07:01 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
At 9/13/10 06:32 PM, Wootlol wrote: Im not sure is this right place to ask this but yah lets try, im trying to make animated gif from jim carrey's what is love ( head bobbing part) AND add a few things to it.

So the problem is that i need video clip from that part (right?) and put it into photoshop/gimp etc, and then edit it n stuff.

But i cant find darn download-able video clip from anywhere, any tips where i could get one?
Why not just use a .gif from the web and edit that? Seems like less of a hassle...

This one for instance...?

Ye tried that before, but i thought the gif didnt work when i saved and tried to preview it, because my crappy picaso photocrap viewer dont play gif's. Anywho, i got my problem solved!

Also ty for "base" gif that isnt pure pixelpudding
Ryajin-Geki
Ryajin-Geki
  • Member since: May. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 01:56 PM Reply

Is there a way to organize your artwork on your profile, besides sorting?

J-qb
J-qb
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 04:25 PM Reply

At 9/14/10 01:56 PM, Ryajin-Geki wrote: Is there a way to organize your artwork on your profile, besides sorting?

no


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 06:06 PM Reply

this is excellent

sharing lols

Art Forum Lounge

BlackmarketKraig
BlackmarketKraig
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 07:49 PM Reply

At 9/14/10 06:06 PM, Ashman wrote: this is excellent

sharing lols

Quite lulzy, I saw that thread in General yesterday, but I didn't expect to see Tom sporting Wiseau as his icon anytime soon. It makes me feel like the staff is just a cool bunch of dudes.


This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 07:52 PM Reply

At 9/14/10 07:49 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote:
At 9/14/10 06:06 PM, Ashman wrote: this is excellent

sharing lols
Quite lulzy, I saw that thread in General yesterday, but I didn't expect to see Tom sporting Wiseau as his icon anytime soon. It makes me feel like the staff is just a cool bunch of dudes.

I thought that was pretty apparent from when I first started coming to this site. All the stuff they do seems like they're just kind of shitting around and not taking things too seriously. They seem pretty awesome, if just a tiny bit retarded at times.

I refer you to this thread.


My Art Thread.
Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 08:06 PM Reply

The staff is a bunch of cool guys.

Art Forum Lounge

Glacier
Glacier
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 9/14/10 08:06 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: The staff is a bunch of cool guys.

Jonny you've burned that image into my head so much that when our art teacher asked us to draw a person from memory I could perfectly recite your face.

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 14th, 2010 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 9/14/10 11:53 PM, Glacier wrote: Jonny you've burned that image into my head so much that when our art teacher asked us to draw a person from memory I could perfectly recite your face.

If any image should be burned into your head, that's probably the best one to have.

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 12:08 AM Reply

Today I found out something knew about someone I though I knew pretty well. Jonny, why didn't you tell us you were a real estate broker? You went through great lengths to hide your secret profession from us. Even changing your last name so nobody would catch on. Very sneaky Jonny, very sneaky indeed.

Art Forum Lounge


BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 04:08 AM Reply

At 9/15/10 12:08 AM, Sockembop wrote: Today I found out something knew about someone I though I knew pretty well. Jonny, why didn't you tell us you were a real estate broker? You went through great lengths to hide your secret profession from us. Even changing your last name so nobody would catch on. Very sneaky Jonny, very sneaky indeed.

My god he's a Real Estate Ninja. This might actually work out for more good then harm. Hey, Jonny, do you think you could recommend a good castle of pain filled to the brim with abominations abhorrent? I've been to look for one for nigh on ages, now, and having a Ninja so close by comes in handy more often then not.

Big-Jonny-Sr
Big-Jonny-Sr
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:07 AM Reply

At 9/15/10 12:08 AM, Sockembop wrote: Today I found out something knew about someone I though I knew pretty well. Jonny, why didn't you tell us you were a real estate broker? You went through great lengths to hide your secret profession from us. Even changing your last name so nobody would catch on. Very sneaky Jonny, very sneaky indeed.

Ah yes, the good old "real estate broker"-disguise... An important part of any ninja`s curriculum as master of disguise. Especially usefull when observing neighbourhoods or livelyhoods of potential targets.

Ninjar
Ninjar
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 9/15/10 05:07 AM, Big-Jonny-Sr wrote: Ah yes, the good old "real estate broker"-disguise... An important part of any ninja`s curriculum as master of disguise. Especially usefull when observing neighbourhoods or livelyhoods of potential targets.

I whole-heartedly agree. Also, being a broker is a great way to maintain a steady income when assassination missions are near non-existent. That'll only happen though if you're just an incompetent ninja. Kind of like this guy...


My Art :: Want a custom signature? :: PSN: Artagious

BBS Signature
Lintire
Lintire
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 08:12 AM, Ninjar wrote: I whole-heartedly agree. Also, being a broker is a great way to maintain a steady income when assassination missions are near non-existent. That'll only happen though if you're just an incompetent ninja. Kind of like this guy...

You see, now that explains why every single ninja I've ever had the pleasure to engage in a battle with always seems to be determined to sell me a house. It's all like "draw" "fight" "buy a house"? What's up with that, I'm not going to be buying a house while I'm busy killing people.

Big-Jonny-Sr
Big-Jonny-Sr
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 08:28 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 05:34 PM, Lintire wrote: What's up with that, I'm not going to be buying a house while I'm busy killing people.

Yeah, like you`d be busy killing poeple while fighting a ninja... you`d be lucky to be alive while fighting a ninja!

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 11:49 PM Reply

I've been having trouble finding time for art lately due to homework, browsing the interwebs, hanging out with friends, and other stuff. How do you guys make time to make art? I keep wanting to participate in collabs and I keep putting it off until it's too late.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 11:51 PM Reply

burn THIS into your mind..

ME!! :P

Art Forum Lounge

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 11:53 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 11:51 PM, Chronamut wrote: burn THIS into your mind..

ME!! :P

EEK!
Thanks I guess?
It didn't really do anything for me..
Any more lucrative advice?

bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 52
Voice Actor
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 11:54 PM Reply

@Spaghetti - Most of them don't have social lives.

I know Sock doesn't =P

@Chron - Sorry man, you're just not awesome enough to be burned into someone's mind.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 11:54 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 11:53 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote:
At 9/15/10 11:51 PM, Chronamut wrote: burn THIS into your mind..

ME!! :P
EEK!
Thanks I guess?
It didn't really do anything for me..
Any more lucrative advice?

naw I'm good :P

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 15th, 2010 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 9/15/10 11:54 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: @Spaghetti - Most of them don't have social lives.
I know Sock doesn't =P

MY SOCIAL LIFE IS INTERFERING WITH MY CREATIVITY.
It's weird cause half the time I don't have lots of fun anyways. I might as well be preparing myself for the FUTURE by practicing my art.
something to think about.

argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 12:47 AM Reply

At 9/15/10 11:51 PM, Chronamut wrote: burn THIS into your mind..

ME!! :P

You must have gotten pretty popular around the general forums, You've been posting that picture everywhere.

Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Artist
Response to Art Forum Lounge Sep. 16th, 2010 @ 01:40 AM Reply

At 9/15/10 11:54 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: @Spaghetti - Most of them don't have social lives.
I know Sock doesn't =P

I went out with REAL PEOPLE the past two nights in a row. Sure, that's more socializing than the past 24 months of my life, but still... Two nights in a row. Two nights. So there. Yeah.


BBS Signature