00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Pick Your Song Collab!

42,577 Views | 570 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-02 17:05:56

At 3/2/08 03:12 PM, mexifry895 wrote: Sure.
Why not?
bomberbob, could you post a list of everyone who is in and their song.

yuppp.

swiftstriker: sure, but make it unique, like the tankman with headphones :]

also, are u doin a part?

JOIN THE PICK YOUR SONG COLLAB. PICK YOUR FAV SONG. AND ANIMATE IT. WE STILL GOTS FREE PARTS!!!!!!! THIS SIG IS COMPLETELY UP TO DATE, SO JUST JOIN!

blood sigs are sexy

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-02 20:27:05

At 3/2/08 05:05 PM, bomberbob12 wrote:
At 3/2/08 03:12 PM, mexifry895 wrote: Sure.
Why not?
bomberbob, could you post a list of everyone who is in and their song.
yuppp.

swiftstriker: sure, but make it unique, like the tankman with headphones :]

also, are u doin a part?

Yes I am, I just finished finals and a huuuge project ( my team but 700hours into this calendar we programmed), I am still working on the raining blood, should be done by the end of the week

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-03 01:28:58

any one who hasn't posted description or pic, you havta do so or ill just draw you however i wanr

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-03 20:56:20

At 3/3/08 01:28 AM, globdecitus wrote: any one who hasn't posted description or pic, you havta do so or ill just draw you however i wanr

yeah guys.

sorry mexifry, i know this sounds really stupid, but ive been extrememly busy nd have only logged on newgrounds for sessions of 2 minutes. im sorry, ill find time ot make a list.

JOIN THE PICK YOUR SONG COLLAB. PICK YOUR FAV SONG. AND ANIMATE IT. WE STILL GOTS FREE PARTS!!!!!!! THIS SIG IS COMPLETELY UP TO DATE, SO JUST JOIN!

blood sigs are sexy

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-04 03:35:47

At 3/3/08 01:28 AM, globdecitus wrote: any one who hasn't posted description or pic, you havta do so or ill just draw you however i wanr

Ive put up a pic for me twice now, you have seen it? and ive also done info n all. Just tell me if u have done it or not?
Cheers

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-04 14:45:45

baboon. urs is done :)

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 01:46:14

Bad news central here we go. So I some how contracted, a series of virus over the last some odd weeks, and they all decided to start working together (thanks for nothing Norton), which now means I gotta wipe the computer, and I'm a Computer Science major, and I couldn't figure it out, so luckly I have some friends at a tech shop that can fix it up in a couple of days. So at the moment I've had to stop animating because the viruses are doing something to my computer, and I can only test my flash animations at 8fps, making i bit hard to line stuff up. I shall post what I have for the moment when i get it uploaded

http://senduit.com/093978 -Preloader fla, its pretty much all set to go, just gotta add load functions for eveybody's stuff

http://senduit.com/093978 -My fla, only reason im sending the fla, is cause the swf wont compile at 24fps, only 8fps. Its not finished, but as mentioned b4 i can't continue.

Im sorry bout this, and I'll get back to work ASAP on this, but if you go ahead and produce it without me, I'll understand. I'll keep ya updated

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 04:08:55

Guys, since this collab is about songs, why don't we include some other things in the bios like:
1. Favorite band
2. Favorite music genre
3. etc....
Not sure if I can submit my other part soon, I'm pretty busy with school right now

Life is good

"Difficult. Not impossible."

DA

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 06:21:29

At 3/4/08 02:45 PM, globdecitus wrote: baboon. urs is done :)

yay! :P

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 19:53:08

don't forget me!

Spedsonaplane- Theme from the prisoner
(I'll PM the song artists name in a sec)

Oh and my fav genre is 60s rock.

Please try to join this collab! It will be a really interesting project and there are plenty of parts open!

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 20:11:25

At 3/5/08 07:59 PM, mexifry895 wrote: Where's your part? (or even progress)
I'm talking about people who have been accepted.

I was accepted, Bomberbob has my part. He said he'd accept it if I made the changes which I did. I've been emailing the part to him so it didn't clog up the forum. If you want me to post it here I will.

Please try to join this collab! It will be a really interesting project and there are plenty of parts open!

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 21:22:18

alright just wait till tomorrow I'm away from the computer that has the swf

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 21:30:37

The song is The theme from the prisoner

I'm trying to get the artists name but Itunes is being a but and not let me open it!

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 21:32:16

At 3/5/08 09:30 PM, SpedsonaPlane wrote: The song is The theme from the prisoner

I'm trying to get the artists name but Itunes is being a but and not let me open it!

Never mind found it on amazon the artist was Neil Norman.

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-05 22:09:26

u forgot cheshirecat1582: Looking at the world from the bottom of a well, by mike doughty

blood sigs are sexy

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-06 00:12:44

At 3/5/08 01:46 AM, SwiftStriker00 wrote: Bad news central here we go. So I some how contracted, a series of virus over the last some odd weeks, and they all decided to start working together (thanks for nothing Norton), which now means I gotta wipe the computer...

my computer comes back tomorrow! Yay

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-06 05:11:01

So guys, when is the deadline?

Life is good

DA

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-06 21:19:47

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-06 22:34:18

an explination. This clip is an homage to a 60s tv show known as The Prisoner. Throughout the series a man simply named number six is trapped on a bizzare Island and tries to find out the Identity of the mysterious number one. YOu never really do find out who number one is, and number six is somehow stopped every time before he does. That is why he doesn't open the folder all the way.

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-06 23:57:57

i'm in, but i have to find the RIGHT music

why bother with animation if you're good

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 00:05:44

i believe i'll join. sounds interesting.
please pass a list of the songs that are already in the collab
=D

Beware of the mexican animator! (that's me, y'know?)

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 00:35:22

can i use a song in spanish?

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 00:58:23

don't worry
already picked a song in english

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 01:07:57

At 3/7/08 01:03 AM, mexifry895 wrote: Sweet. Post a preview soon.

I hate to be an advertiser, but could you check out my newest song?

it's nice!

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 01:20:10

look i may not be able to finish my part, because i really got too much school stuff to do. I'm pretty sure i will not finish it within a week, so if i don't submit anything, i'm sorry, i wasn't able.

btw, which program do you use to dreate music?

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 01:27:44

At 3/7/08 01:20 AM, I wrote: look i may not be able to finish my part, because i really got too much school stuff to do. I'm pretty sure i will not finish it within a week, so if i don't submit anything, i'm sorry, i wasn't able.

btw, which program do you use to dreate music?

yeah, i just remembered: next week i'm going into a UN forum and i have to study a lot
it sucks.
sorry.

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 06:13:44

At 3/6/08 10:45 PM, mexifry895 wrote: Well, the spinning could use work

that's true. what would you reccomend I do to make it better?

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 08:50:10

At 3/7/08 12:04 AM, mexifry895 wrote: Hurry!
We wanna submit soon. (Within a week)

What the? within a week?! Fuck School, its eating my life away! I'm almost halfway doing my second part

Life is good

DA

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 11:24:37

tomorow is the day to post the finish part (acording to page 1)
so here is an update
anything I need to do fast befor it´s to late?

Click picture for awesomeness...

who am I kidding, I just want you to see my website.

BBS Signature

Response to The Pick Your Song Collab! 2008-03-07 14:32:41

Um globdecticus. here's my avatar. He looks nothing like me, but I like him.

The Pick Your Song Collab!

BBS Signature