Be a Supporter!

Madness Combat Crew

  • 303,942 Views
  • 8,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
dieordieo386
dieordieo386
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 09:54 AM Reply

Hey guys im back!I was banned for postin in a spam topic.I think it was harsh to man me for a week I just asked the mods to lock the topic.

Anyway im back.What did I miss.

christmasraptor
christmasraptor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 10:46 AM Reply

At 2/1/08 01:34 AM, gangstaninja wrote: dude i'd love to join. i'm a huge fan!!!

hey- DBM and supra- this guy is a relative, I just got him to make an account. At least as big a fan as me, and a nice guy. Just wanted to give a reccomendation. also, congratulations on being promoted, GOTHCLAWS! Glad that We've got another few members trying to join.

also.... where's mah screenie?!

NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia
My siggy by mooguy.
Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature
joza1
joza1
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 02:35 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 10:46 AM, christmasraptor wrote:
hey- DBM and supra- this guy is a relative, I just got him to make an account. At least as big a fan as me, and a nice guy. Just wanted to give a reccomendation. also, congratulations on being promoted, GOTHCLAWS! Glad that We've got another few members trying to join.

Yeah, it's good that this crew is getting places. All my relatives think NG is 'unsuitable', so I can't recommend anyone I'm afraid.


Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.
The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature
SupraAddict
SupraAddict
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 02:55 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 02:35 PM, joza1 wrote:
At 2/1/08 10:46 AM, christmasraptor wrote:
hey- DBM and supra- this guy is a relative, I just got him to make an account. At least as big a fan as me, and a nice guy. Just wanted to give a reccomendation. also, congratulations on being promoted, GOTHCLAWS! Glad that We've got another few members trying to join.

Ok, I'll take this into account. Oh, and I have decided of a fun game We could do.....
I'm not yet done wit it yet but I'll give you a hint-Winner gets a promotion!

Yeah, it's good that this crew is getting places. All my relatives think NG is 'unsuitable', so I can't recommend anyone I'm afraid.

dude, that sux X(
I remember in, like 02' I couldn't create a profile because newgrounds was basically a porn site.
5 yrs l8r I say Wat teh hell, and sign up.


French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 10:46 AM, christmasraptor wrote:
At 2/1/08 01:34 AM, gangstaninja wrote: dude i'd love to join. i'm a huge fan!!!
hey- DBM and supra- this guy is a relative, I just got him to make an account. At least as big a fan as me, and a nice guy. Just wanted to give a reccomendation. also, congratulations on being promoted, GOTHCLAWS! Glad that We've got another few members trying to join.

Wow, I'm actually surprised that people would actually take there time and get new members.

Thanks man.

christmasraptor
christmasraptor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 03:49 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 03:42 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
At 2/1/08 10:46 AM, christmasraptor wrote:
At 2/1/08 01:34 AM, gangstaninja wrote:
Wow, I'm actually surprised that people would actually take there time and get new members.

Thanks man.

Thanks! I'm still working on it- I have a buddy who lives in europe now with an old account. I'll try to get him back on too, I guess. I'm surprised someone cared enough to say thanks O_o. I hope that mc8 comes out soon...


NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia
My siggy by mooguy.
Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 03:49 PM, christmasraptor wrote:
At 2/1/08 03:42 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
Thanks! I'm still working on it- I have a buddy who lives in europe now with an old account. I'll try to get him back on too, I guess. I'm surprised someone cared enough to say thanks O_o. I hope that mc8 comes out soon...

Yeah, I think that we're all waiting for it.

lilhunter03
lilhunter03
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:03 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 03:57 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote: At 2/1/08 03:49 PM, christmasraptor wrote

:I hope that mc8 comes out soon...


Yeah, I think that we're all waiting for it.

Can't wait to see it.

Chage the words in your sig.

god wants me dead Madness Combat Crew
Elite Guard Barracks
"It was good" - Honors American Literature

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:03 PM, lilhunter03 wrote:
At 2/1/08 03:57 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote: At 2/1/08 03:49 PM, christmasraptor wrote
I hope that mc8 comes out soon...

Yeah, I think that we're all waiting for it.
Can't wait to see it.
Chage the words in your sig.

Are you asking to join the crew?

If so you are in.

lilhunter03
lilhunter03
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 03:57 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
Are you asking to join the crew?

If so you are in.

I'm already in the madness crew.


god wants me dead Madness Combat Crew
Elite Guard Barracks
"It was good" - Honors American Literature

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:07 PM, lilhunter03 wrote:
At 2/1/08 03:57 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
Are you asking to join the crew?

If so you are in.
I'm already in the madness crew.

I don't see you on the update list.

lilhunter03
lilhunter03
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:08 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
At 2/1/08 04:07 PM, lilhunter03 wrote:
At 2/1/08 03:57 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
Are you asking to join the crew?

If so you are in.
I'm already in the madness crew.
I don't see you on the update list.

8.Lilhunter03/
Krinkel's Slave


god wants me dead Madness Combat Crew
Elite Guard Barracks
"It was good" - Honors American Literature

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:20 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:09 PM, lilhunter03 wrote:
At 2/1/08 04:08 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
At 2/1/08 04:07 PM, lilhunter03 wrote:
At 2/1/08 03:57 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:

8.Lilhunter03/
Krinkel's Slave

Oh, sorry.

Better start posting more, boy.

christmasraptor
christmasraptor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:20 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:

Better start posting more, boy.

heh... made my day to read that. I don't know why, but I just found that funny.

ass-kiss the co-leader :D

anyway... I might make a madness desktop in photoshop. right now, I have a bunch of angry faices. anybody have some good base pics to use in it? oh, and I might put it somewhere if anyone wants it when I am done.


NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia
My siggy by mooguy.
Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:32 PM, christmasraptor wrote:
At 2/1/08 04:20 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:

anyway... I might make a madness desktop in photoshop. right now, I have a bunch of angry faices. anybody have some good base pics to use in it? oh, and I might put it somewhere if anyone wants it when I am done.

No, I think my desktop is just fine.

EliteDragonX
EliteDragonX
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:37 PM Reply

Hey, I'd Like to join MCC.
And hopefully get a high rank later....


MCC>Soldier.
This is the link to MCC: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /850590/1

DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:37 PM, EliteDragonX wrote: Hey, I'd Like to join MCC.
And hopefully get a high rank later....

Sure, SupraAddict is the one who fills out the update list.

Anyways, post often and try to stay on topic, you can go off topic sometimes.

christmasraptor
christmasraptor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 04:50 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:40 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
At 2/1/08 04:37 PM, EliteDragonX wrote: Hey, I'd Like to join MCC.
And hopefully get a high rank later....
Sure, SupraAddict is the one who fills out the update list.

Anyways, post often and try to stay on topic, you can go off topic sometimes.

speaking of off-topic, who likes cake? er... anyway, welcome to the MCC! If anyone cares, my desktop is done now. I think it turned out okay- I used a screenie from madness 8 as the focal point.


NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia
My siggy by mooguy.
Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature
SupraAddict
SupraAddict
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 05:42 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 04:40 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
At 2/1/08 04:37 PM, EliteDragonX wrote: Hey, I'd Like to join MCC.
And hopefully get a high rank later....
Sure, SupraAddict is the one who fills out the update list.

I can see where this is going *picks up a sombrero*

-------------Members----------------
Few Posts= /
Posts Sometimes= /\
Posts Often= *
NEW MEMBERS WILL BE UNDERLINED

Name/Posts/
Rank

1.Needles-Kane/
Krinkel's Slave

2.Christmasraptor*
Madness Soldier

3.Joza1*
Madness Recruit

4.DarkLotusJuggalo/
Krinkel's Slave

5.TheSnakeSkull*
Madness Recruit

6.Shabbo/
Krinkel's Slave

7.Dieordio386/\
Krinkel's Slave

8.Lilhunter03/\
Krinkel's Slave

9.GOTHCLAWZ*
Madness Recruit

10.benavides20/
Krinkel's Slave

11. Nintendo Madness/
Krinkel's Slave

12. Killers123/
Krinkel's Slave

13. Keatnisher/
Krinkel's Slave

14. Trynos/
Krinkel's Slave

15. mooguy/\
Krinkel's Slave

16. 1337Leader*
Krinkel's Slave

17. Gangstaninja*
Krinkel's Slave

18. EliteDragonX
----------------------------------------

Remember,
members who are inactive for a month will be removed from the list.
If they Would like to Re-join, they will start back at Krinkel's Slave.

---Leaders---
Supra Addict
Dead-Body-Man

(+)MADNESS Combat Crew(+)


French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature
christmasraptor
christmasraptor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 05:47 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 05:42 PM, SupraAddict wrote:
I can see where this is going *picks up a sombrero*

yay for sombreros! and good work, doing another of these so fast... you wanna copy and paste this into Madness-Combat-Crew? Then we can just edit it regularly, and post linkys when it s updated.


2.Christmasraptor*
Madness Soldier

hmm... it appears I have been promoted.

twitches.

Hope we'll continue to grow exponentially!

Off to a wonderful start!

and if you get a sombrero, I get one of those conical party hats.

NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia
My siggy by mooguy.
Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature
joza1
joza1
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 05:57 PM Reply

Hey! I might get a 7-day ban, I will contact one of the leaders if I do. Anyways, enjoying ban-free days now.
Also, congrats christmasraptor(i think!)!


Eternal spam ally of christmasraptor.
The secret to the universe revealed! Madness Combat Crew!

BBS Signature
christmasraptor
christmasraptor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 05:59 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 05:57 PM, joza1 wrote: Hey! I might get a 7-day ban, I will contact one of the leaders if I do. Anyways, enjoying ban-free days now.
Also, congrats christmasraptor(i think!)!

why get banned? *reads posts* thats morbid, Joza.

and thanks!

NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia
My siggy by mooguy.
Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 07:46 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 05:57 PM, joza1 wrote: Hey! I might get a 7-day ban, I will contact one of the leaders if I do. Anyways, enjoying ban-free days now.
Also, congrats christmasraptor(i think!)!

Just don't make shit posts and spam the whole BBS.

christmasraptor
christmasraptor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 1st, 2008 @ 10:32 PM Reply

At 2/1/08 07:46 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
At 2/1/08 05:57 PM, joza1 wrote: Hey! I might get a 7-day ban, I will contact one of the leaders if I do. Anyways, enjoying ban-free days now.
Also, congrats christmasraptor(i think!)!
Just don't make shit posts and spam the whole BBS.

Naw- what she'sbeen doing is more of a humor thing. It's basically posting in a spam thread wit ha witty comment. I think it's acceptable, as long as there is some comdeic value.

says the guy who has been banned five times for doing exactly that.

NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia
My siggy by mooguy.
Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:03 AM Reply

At 2/1/08 10:32 PM, christmasraptor wrote:
At 2/1/08 07:46 PM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
At 2/1/08 05:57 PM, joza1 wrote:

says the guy who has been banned five times for doing exactly that.

I've been banned for doing that like twent times.

It's kinda fun...

christmasraptor
christmasraptor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:10 AM Reply

At 2/2/08 12:03 AM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
It's kinda fun...

It's kind of a weird feeling... you're being punished, but all you can do is laugh.


NGDD MCC - 1337 Leader. NG Mafia
My siggy by mooguy.
Where do you belong on this list? Eternal spam ally of Joza1. We are epic lulz.

BBS Signature
SupraAddict
SupraAddict
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:10 AM Reply


Naw- what she'sbeen doing is more of a humor thing. It's basically posting in a spam thread wit ha witty comment. I think it's acceptable, as long as there is some comdeic value.

says the guy who has been banned five times for doing exactly that.

lol, they got me twice for dat too :P


French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature
DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 2/2/08 12:10 AM, christmasraptor wrote:
At 2/2/08 12:03 AM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
It's kinda fun...
It's kind of a weird feeling... you're being punished, but all you can do is laugh.

I know and post in everyones blogs.

/:
1337leader
1337leader
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:14 AM Reply

At 2/2/08 12:10 AM, christmasraptor wrote:
At 2/2/08 12:03 AM, Dead-Body-Man wrote:
It's kinda fun...
It's kind of a weird feeling... you're being punished, but all you can do is laugh.

lol usually when I get banned after I give them a real "ZING" I start laughing maniaclly.

DBM
DBM
  • Member since: May. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Combat Crew Feb. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:17 AM Reply

Back on topic.

Ok let's get back on the topic of Madness, we had are fun.

So everyone, how do you think the new MC will be?