UltimateCyprien
UltimateCyprien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 17:38:15

At 1/28/08 04:56 PM, preffertobedead wrote:
At 1/28/08 04:54 PM, UltimateCyprien wrote: And another thing, if you only vote on these amateurs you'll only give this position to someone who doesn't deserve it. I really do deserve to win this competition.
EGO alert confirmed.

You're a funny guy, is it so wrong to say that I think that I should win this? Wouldn't you feel happy for me if I would?

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 17:39:37

At 1/28/08 05:25 PM, navij11 wrote:
At 1/28/08 05:18 PM, Quarl wrote: Listen to this track and read API's review to see what I'm talking about... (in all honestly though, I'm not really sure. It's all just a hunch.) Stolen?
The song is not stolen, he just stole the reese, which effectively is the main point of the song. So, he's a generic ripoff poser, but the song is not stolen. I mean, a lot of music gets sampled.

You know, his stuff DOES seem incredibly polished. Let's just put him to the side for now until we can be sure (probably never will...)

And yeah, insert generic flame of UltimateEgoHole here.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
UltimateCyprien
UltimateCyprien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 17:43:01

At 1/28/08 05:02 PM, SBB wrote: But since you seem to be so incredibly hungry for recognition, I have a tip for ya, and I'm giving it to you for the second time: You have 2 audio reviews. Make that number bigger

I simply don't have time for this, but I listen to all the genres of music in the audio portal.

You are also an egocentric, biased moron and I'm starting to think you're only doing this to troll.

That was a bit "in your face" wasn't it. No harm meant.

UltimateCyprien
UltimateCyprien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 17:52:02

I get it already, the zero bombers are already clicking their way up to my audio...

HERE COME THE ZERO BOMBERS!

The Underdog List

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 17:56:54

At 1/28/08 05:43 PM, UltimateCyprien wrote:
At 1/28/08 05:02 PM, SBB wrote: But since you seem to be so incredibly hungry for recognition, I have a tip for ya, and I'm giving it to you for the second time: You have 2 audio reviews. Make that number bigger
I simply don't have time for this, but I listen to all the genres of music in the audio portal.

And yet you have time to PM everyone your sob-story.

You are also an egocentric, biased moron and I'm starting to think you're only doing this to troll.
That was a bit "in your face" wasn't it. No harm meant.

Let me show you the PM you sent to UnderdogList:

At 1/27/08 4:48 PM, UnderdogList wrote:
Did you really think your PM spam would get you on the list? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST NOMINATE YOURSELF IN THE THREAD?

It seemed so... beneath me. Sorry.
- Cyprien

It doesn't matter - you're not getting on the list. We will not endorse spam votes.
IF you had posted your own nomination in this thread (like I told you and like UnderdogList told you), we all would have considered it, like we were doing for everyone else. But you've blown your chance.

Forget it. It's over.

I can't believe you've destroyed your e-reputation on something as simple as that.

Moving on...
I'd like to once-again nominate sorohanro! This guy plays the best jazz trumpet on NG, and it's very well produced. Seriously - go to his page and just chill out.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
TimeBender
TimeBender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:02:34

At 1/28/08 01:35 AM, Rig wrote:
I nominate http://neuralfusion.newgrounds.com/

I agree with that

RadioactiveRhino
RadioactiveRhino
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:03:39

AtomicInc. One of the most amazing artists on NG in my opinion. Songs such as "I've got the love" simply inspire me ^^
He does electronic music, but not sure what 'kind.'

http://atomicinc.newgrounds.com/

There are a few middle eastern instruments which use one instrument;I believe most of them are fairly small. -MaestroRage

BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:03:57

At 1/28/08 06:02 PM, Swirly-Helix wrote:
At 1/28/08 01:35 AM, Rig wrote:
I nominate http://neuralfusion.newgrounds.com/
I agree with that

Read the later posts, there's a possible controversy and I'm not nominating him until I'm sure.
Awesome if it's all his stuff, though.

BBS Signature
UltimateCyprien
UltimateCyprien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:10:20

At 1/28/08 05:56 PM, Rig wrote: It doesn't matter - you're not getting on the list. We will not endorse spam votes.
IF you had posted your own nomination in this thread (like I told you and like UnderdogList told you), we all would have considered it, like we were doing for everyone else. But you've blown your chance.

Forget it. It's over.

I can't believe you've destroyed your e-reputation on something as simple as that.

Don't be ridiculous, I'm still in. I didn't violate the rules AND YOU KNOW IT. Let's make an agreement shall we, I won't send anymore "vote for me" posts to anyone active on the forum and we let this competition continue fair and square. No one participating should be excluded from this competition, only when they do something terribly wrong. Let's see for ourselves who agrees with me.

Who wants me to stay in this contest?

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:12:48

Now I know he's just trying to get us mad... Considering a couple people have said that "this isn't a competition" and he goes and says this is a competition a few times. Honestly, Ultimate, it's too late you get yourself back in this. This wasn't a competition and there weren't any real "rules" just guidelines. This is like going to a volunteer event and pushing people out of your way to get more stuff done to be better than others. You aren't winning anything, just making yourself look like an ass.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:12:56

At 1/28/08 06:03 PM, RadioactiveRhino wrote: AtomicInc. One of the most amazing artists on NG in my opinion. Songs such as "I've got the love" simply inspire me ^^

Haha, his Still Alive remix is win. Seconded.

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:14:24

He kinda came out of nowhere, but yeah his stuff is really good. I wish I had a vocalist >8(

my girlfriend won't sing for me >8(

WHAT GOOD ARE GIRLFRIENDS IF THEY WONT SING FOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS MUSIC.

Wat

meneldil
meneldil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:22:28

At 1/28/08 06:12 PM, Envy wrote: Now I know he's just trying to get us mad... Considering a couple people have said that "this isn't a competition" and he goes and says this is a competition a few times. Honestly, Ultimate, it's too late you get yourself back in this. This wasn't a competition and there weren't any real "rules" just guidelines. This is like going to a volunteer event and pushing people out of your way to get more stuff done to be better than others. You aren't winning anything, just making yourself look like an ass.

If they didn't like his music, they wouldn't nominate him... I think... He didn't force them in any way I guess. Did he?

Indescriptive topic names have left me in despair!

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:25:05

At 1/28/08 06:14 PM, Envy wrote: my girlfriend won't sing for me >8(

That's why God created dorms.

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:25:47

At 1/28/08 06:25 PM, Rig wrote:
At 1/28/08 06:14 PM, Envy wrote: my girlfriend won't sing for me >8(

That's why God created dorms.

reaaaaaaaargh

Wat

UltimateCyprien
UltimateCyprien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:29:04

At 1/28/08 06:12 PM, Envy wrote: Now I know he's just trying to get us mad... Considering a couple people have said that "this isn't a competition"

Fair enough, so it isn't a competition. What is it then? I need to hear the exact word for what this is.

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:30:39

At 1/28/08 06:29 PM, UltimateCyprien wrote:
At 1/28/08 06:12 PM, Envy wrote: Now I know he's just trying to get us mad... Considering a couple people have said that "this isn't a competition"
Fair enough, so it isn't a competition. What is it then? I need to hear the exact word for what this is.

This is simply a way to get people who hardly get any attention to their music, and yet still have pretty decent or better sounding stuff that DOES deserve the attention to get some people to notice them.

Basically a way to recognize unrecognizable artists.

Wat

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:30:54

At 1/28/08 06:12 PM, Rig wrote:
At 1/28/08 06:03 PM, RadioactiveRhino wrote: AtomicInc. One of the most amazing artists on NG in my opinion. Songs such as "I've got the love" simply inspire me ^^

thirded.

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:33:33

At 1/28/08 06:29 PM, UltimateCyprien wrote:

Fuck that. Go read the first post moron. After that, never post in this thread again. Arguing with Rig is one of the dumbest things you could have done considering he helped throw this thread together :P

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

UltimateCyprien
UltimateCyprien
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:40:52

I'd like to nominate myself, LOL

No seriously now, I'll be serious from now on. Promise.

Can we just pretend that this entire incident didn't happen and start all over? Come on, I'll behave ^^

By the way, I like your music Rig.

CrazyCookie
CrazyCookie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 18:45:02

At 1/28/08 06:30 PM, Quarl wrote:
At 1/28/08 06:12 PM, Rig wrote:

thirded.

Fourthed.

Lol @ Cyprien. Too late for that. I also enjoy how you're trying to suck up to just Rig now. You should be more worried about the mods now than Rig.

I NEED TO MAKE MESELF A DAMN SIG LOL
Melancholy Winter

WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 19:18:14

At 1/28/08 06:40 PM, UltimateCyprien wrote: I'd like to nominate myself, LOL

LOL

No seriously now, I'll be serious from now on. Promise.

Seriously?

Can we just pretend that this entire incident didn't happen and start all over? Come on, I'll behave ^^

Rig already said you're out, so... yeah, good luck finding nominees here. It wasn't good that you came in here saying you ought to be crowned for your music above everyone else who had equal right as you to be here and be considered to be put on a list of equal underdogs, that are neither winners nor losers, just under appreciated music. So, you lost your right when you abused this thread.

Not even ass kicking will fix things now...

Also, I think I'm going to take back my self nomination, after seeing what some people will do to get on the list... I'm disappointed.
But that's not to say that some self nominations will work, and the other nominees are good, it's just a shame there's the crap and arrogance to filter through.
I'll probably do a similar thing to SBB, go through the list and check out the underdog audio. I don't do much random user hunting, so I don't think I'd find too many underdogs.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE
Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 19:44:29

At 1/28/08 07:18 PM, WritersBlock wrote:

An ass kicking might. But an ass KISSING won't, lol.

I'll probably do a similar thing to SBB, go through the list and check out the underdog audio. I don't do much random user hunting, so I don't think I'd find too many underdogs.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/random <- Put that in your bookmarks and just keep clicking it till you find epic underdogs, lol. Also check out the NGAP Radio!

BBS Signature
WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 19:49:14

At 1/28/08 07:44 PM, Rig wrote:
At 1/28/08 07:18 PM, WritersBlock wrote:
An ass kicking might. But an ass KISSING won't, lol.

Yeah, I saw that after it was too late lol.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/random <- Put that in your bookmarks and just keep clicking it till you find epic underdogs, lol. Also check out the NGAP Radio!

Yeah, if I find myself with nothing to do... I clicked that link a few times a while ago, except it kept on giving me audio from 2004 and 2006...

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE
Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature
Nav
Nav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 20:03:37

Ok, sick, I found a cool one:

Furwave

This is my favorite song of his - "Iguazu"

It is extremely well produced, everything sounds clear. I can tell that it's not mastered, but his melodies are amazing, and his synth work isn't bad. He's not "EPIC" on the scale of the others, but he's good, and he's quite unnoticed. I think he's worth checking out.

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 20:15:58

Navij11 has also found this guy - http://djdez.newgrounds.com/

Great techno, very well produced and original!
He hasn't submitted anything for a year, though. But they're still good songs...maybe we'll make a new category for inactive accounts.

BBS Signature
B0UNC3
B0UNC3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 20:41:00

Hmmm... I DID get nominated.....Put me on the list for giggles, love and sexual arousment??

the reviews are still bugged... I really only have 0.5 reviews ='(

CenterWall | Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 21:02:36

At 1/28/08 08:41 PM, B0UNC3 wrote: Hmmm... I DID get nominated.....Put me on the list for giggles, love and sexual arousment??

Heck, I'd do it for the sexual arousal alone.

But for now, I'm nominating razzberri. He does techno, and he does it well. Like The Night Tonight (weird title...)

BBS Signature
B0UNC3
B0UNC3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 21:21:55

Gave that guy a review ;D...Great track

CenterWall | Soundcloud | Facebook | Twitter

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Underdog List 2008-01-28 21:35:32

http://beyondevolution.newgrounds.com/ goes into the "not submitting anymore but still awesome" pile. There's only two songs, too, but they're good songs.
Incognito

BBS Signature