• 1,140 Replies
Blak-Phoenix
Blak-Phoenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Apr. 17th, 2008 @ 08:44 PM

I nominate White-Elephant. He doesn't do the kind of music that I really like to listen to, but he's pretty good.

I'm here cause I'm bored. DEAL WITH IT!!!
"When idiots have nothing to retort they randomly start swearing..."-Evion
<INSERT QUOTE HERE>

BBS Signature
Frazmaster
Frazmaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Apr. 18th, 2008 @ 07:33 PM

bump *shifty eyes*

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 38110

bump *shifty eyes*

New-Milkman
New-Milkman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Underdog List Apr. 18th, 2008 @ 07:40 PM

At 4/18/08 07:33 PM, Frazmaster wrote: bump *shifty eyes*

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 38110

bump *shifty eyes*

This isn't the audio advertisements thread. If you make a nomination for yourself, please read up on the proper way to do it, or if you just want to bump the thread try and make a nomination for someone else.

Frazmaster
Frazmaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Apr. 19th, 2008 @ 02:09 AM

i already have, ull prob find it somewhere. I got a new song that i think is better than my others so i want nominate myself again (i know, i know). yer.

New-Milkman
New-Milkman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Underdog List Apr. 19th, 2008 @ 10:38 PM

I'm going to nominate DoctorAttitude for his awesome drum sequencing/ IDM stuff. For one, Far Fetched Dream is a cool one to listen to. It has a really nice ambient intro with awesomely placed drums. The middle of it gets a little chaotic tho, but it gets sorta cool with the sudden amen break stuff. That Trickling Feeling also has some cool drumming stuff.

I'm not very good at this... but trust me, it's all worth a listen, his drum sequencing is amazing.

Frazmaster
Frazmaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Apr. 19th, 2008 @ 11:32 PM

i second that. That Trickling Feeling is a great track

Sundersoft
Sundersoft
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Apr. 20th, 2008 @ 06:06 AM

At 4/17/08 05:38 AM, ObviousTroll wrote: I nominate NueralFusion. Even though he's already signed to a label, he submits stuff here and it is wayyyy underated compared to other shit on this portal.

And sure enough he's the post before me.

I second NeuralFusion...

BBS Signature
New-Milkman
New-Milkman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Underdog List May. 10th, 2008 @ 01:37 AM

I fell like bumping this thread with Erectronik, for... all of his stuff? I guess so, because he's got a bit of variety that's pretty awesome to listen to, like Lasers and Scimitars (a symphonic/ electronic-ish metal thing), Holy Pirate Crusaders (more of the previous), and I will usually hear myself listening to The Bangtastic House once in a while, because it is some pretty good House stuff (and it's one of the first songs I heard, and one of the first AP artists I liked as a whole when I came to NG).

We need some more nominations people, I know they're out there!

KgZ
KgZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 11th, 2008 @ 09:18 PM

I'll nominate myself.
http://kgz.newgrounds.com/

A bit about me, I have been composing actively for about 2 years, and playing piano for about 10 years. Many of my music is on a flash videogame called Flashflashrevolution, a simulator of Dance Dance Revolution. The site has over 1,500,000 members, so I get alot of attention. My music will also be in an upcoming dance game this October called Positive Gaming iDance, which is the same company who published In the Groove.

My genres are limitless, as I always love to try different things. I proimently focus on upbeat, non-repetitive, melodic music that's memorable. Many of my songs are jazz-influenced as well, and usually have a Piano instrument playing dominantly.

I have only joined the site a couple of months ago, and I decided to become alot more active. Check me out!

www.macjams.com/artist/kgz (Download links)

DzGuy
DzGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 11th, 2008 @ 11:17 PM

I'll nominate flashmac to the list in the hip hop section. His beats have some great melodies.

|| Audio || Art ||

BBS Signature
C3NTAURI0N
C3NTAURI0N
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 12th, 2008 @ 06:02 AM

I would like to nominate myself. Here's some information on me:

My audio style varies. I make a wide range of electronic music but mostly range around the House and Dance genres. I have been varying my music styles since I started submitting in 2006. In 2007 I signed up onto Last FM, which hasn't done me much good either as the top listener is myslef which is pretty sad I'll admit that.

I don't get noticed often enough though. I had a maximum of 12 review on one song over the 2 years it's been online. However, the mode number of reviews is 0.

Even my signature hasn't helped much. Only clinching 3 reviews.
Well, I hope this helps me somehow...

What? I can haz signiture?

technodude79
technodude79
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 12th, 2008 @ 07:10 PM

kk i have to nominate myself... ive been creating theses awsome psy trance tracks.....so i nominate myself for the trance section!!! just click my name...then the latest 7-8 tracks are all psy trance songs...check em out

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 12th, 2008 @ 08:39 PM

ILL NOMINATE Zellers and myself since we both have good music that just doesnt seem to get good reviews

Los-Illuminados
Los-Illuminados
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 13th, 2008 @ 08:58 PM

gotta nominate myself... got like, 15 songs and all of em under 3 reviews :( but somewhat good amount of listens...for some. -_-

-Sig-

BBS Signature
Danubius
Danubius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 13th, 2008 @ 10:10 PM

I nominate Developer

Sialys
Sialys
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 13th, 2008 @ 11:23 PM

Are we allowed to say ourselves?

If not I say King Bastard is WAY underrated.

Gran Turismo 5.
That is all.

Lance
Lance
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 02:22 AM

At 3/24/08 10:24 AM, Chronamut wrote: chimmy chimmy coconuts still needs to improve a bit mroe imo - but he's getting there ^^

Atleast he makes his melodies from scratch.

At 6/13/08 11:23 PM, Sialys wrote: If not I say King Bastard is WAY underrated.

Nope, he has a record deal and has been on the front multiple times. But if you mean underrated compared to the people who are considered gods on this site, then I agree.

torsionboneworm
torsionboneworm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 04:40 PM

~The Worm Nominates Itself~

~Torsion Boneworm Is Actually Two Folks~We Have Been Making Music Under This Name For About 3 Years Now. We Use Real Instrumentation Like Bass, Guitar, Piano, And We Mix It With Fl Studio & Magix. All Drumming & Instrumentation Is Original And None Is From "Samples"~The Worm Is Fairly New To Posting Here, Even Though Signing Up A Bit Ago, Work & Life Get In The Way~Cheers~

The Underdog List

ZooSafari
ZooSafari
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 01:46 AM

I second Sialys and technodude79 really good artists ;D

PsyWoofers
PsyWoofers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 11:57 AM

I nominate ZooSafari, he gots really nice tunes, check him out, he's above me ^^

So fucking happy...so fucking mad!

BBS Signature
ZooSafari
ZooSafari
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 06:30 PM

At 6/15/08 11:57 AM, PsyWoofers wrote: I nominate ZooSafari, he gots really nice tunes, check him out, he's above me ^^

WOOTS! PsyWoofers nomated me! ;D
Thanks a lot dudes!

LiquidEvolution
LiquidEvolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 07:32 PM

Add a vote to Technodude79.

yea

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 08:11 PM

At 6/14/08 02:22 AM, Lance wrote:
At 3/24/08 10:24 AM, Chronamut wrote: chimmy chimmy coconuts still needs to improve a bit mroe imo - but he's getting there ^^
Atleast he makes his melodies from scratch.

dude honestly, you say you're not attacking me but you blatently are. Ive created more originals than most regulars have made actual SONGS so stfu and leave me alone.

At 6/13/08 11:23 PM, Sialys wrote: If not I say King Bastard is WAY underrated.
Nope, he has a record deal and has been on the front multiple times. But if you mean underrated compared to the people who are considered gods on this site, then I agree.

yes I meant compared to the others. But thats really his fault - he made newgrounds delete all his songs the first time.

and whats with everyone nominating themselves?? This isnt a self-whoring thread! Rucklo, I honestly don't believe people should be allowed to nominate themselves, for gods sakes people go find someone that you think is good other than your own selfish selves and nominate them instead.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Lance
Lance
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 09:27 PM

At 6/16/08 08:11 PM, Chronamut wrote: and whats with everyone nominating themselves?? This isnt a self-whoring thread! Rucklo, I honestly don't believe people should be allowed to nominate themselves, for gods sakes people go find someone that you think is good other than your own selfish selves and nominate them instead.

I agree. Stop ruining this thread, you assholes. Your music probably doesn't have a lot of reviews for a good reason ;) (I mean that in a fun way)

oh, and sorry Chronamut. I'm just naturally an asshole. despite what it make look like, I'm REALLY not here to piss people on purpose (which it looks like I have been doing). I'm hear to listen to music and discuss it. I hope we can come to good terms.

Lance
Lance
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 09:29 PM

wow, lots of typos. I'm so used to posting on another forum where there is an edit button, but I guess I'll need to change my habits when I post here.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 09:30 PM

At 6/16/08 09:27 PM, Lance wrote:
At 6/16/08 08:11 PM, Chronamut wrote: and whats with everyone nominating themselves?? This isnt a self-whoring thread! Rucklo, I honestly don't believe people should be allowed to nominate themselves, for gods sakes people go find someone that you think is good other than your own selfish selves and nominate them instead.
I agree. Stop ruining this thread, you assholes. Your music probably doesn't have a lot of reviews for a good reason ;) (I mean that in a fun way)

oh, and sorry Chronamut. I'm just naturally an asshole. despite what it make look like, I'm REALLY not here to piss people on purpose (which it looks like I have been doing). I'm hear to listen to music and discuss it. I hope we can come to good terms.

I hope so too - for someone who has been on the site for so long you should know better - altho it looks like you've been in a coma or something for like the past 8 years haha.. :P

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Nav
Nav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 17th, 2008 @ 01:48 AM

AloysiusRexford is great. Pretty much all of his songs here are top quality, and profound. I suggest checking him out. Really.

Lance
Lance
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 17th, 2008 @ 02:18 AM

At 6/17/08 01:48 AM, Nav wrote: AloysiusRexford is great. Pretty much all of his songs here are top quality, and profound. I suggest checking him out. Really.

I second that! He is great. Good choice Nav.

Nav
Nav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 17th, 2008 @ 10:25 AM

At 6/17/08 02:18 AM, Lance wrote: I second that! He is great. Good choice Nav.

Haha, I saw him linked to on your page. You can have the credit for this one, I just wasn't sure whether or not you were going to post him here.

alternativesolution
alternativesolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Underdog List Jun. 17th, 2008 @ 02:06 PM

I nominate me!!

..i jk :D

Okay, I have a few artists. cycerin, hania, MilkManDan ..

------->>> Post a random word

BBS Signature