New Topic Respond to this Topic
JohnStephens
JohnStephens
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ever survived chainmails? Jan. 20th, 2008 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 1/20/08 09:47 AM, Frank-The-Hedgehog wrote: I'm asking this because I just read a chainmail, it's pretty sucky end for me if I don't send it to people according to it.

I've had bad lucks with chainmails, bad things happens to me after I read it and didn't send it or repost it.

fucking liar There have been some that said if i dont i die and i did not do what it asked i if I was dead would I be making this Fucking post

You-Give-Good-Head
You-Give-Good-Head
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ever survived chainmails? Jan. 20th, 2008 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 1/20/08 09:47 AM, Frank-The-Hedgehog wrote: I'm asking this because I just read a chainmail, it's pretty sucky end for me if I don't send it to people according to it.

I've had bad lucks with chain mails, bad things happens to me after I read it and didn't send it or repost it.

Chain mails are fake. People who believe them are either very religious in some cases or just plain gullible. They are like scammers. If a scammer said "If you don't give me your password for your account that you worked on for many years you will die." Would you believe him/her?

Rocko900
Rocko900
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Ever survived chainmails? Jan. 20th, 2008 @ 09:29 PM Reply

I don't get chainmails, but there's a lot of bulletins on Myspace like those.
I haven't reposted any of those, so I think I'm supposed to have bad luck for 246 years, get killed by midnight twice, get raped, and all kinds of shit.

But I'm still here! =)

All-American-Badass
All-American-Badass
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ever survived chainmails? Jan. 20th, 2008 @ 09:29 PM Reply

At 1/20/08 09:18 PM, SBB wrote: No, I died every single time.

stay dead next time becuase you come back to life just to be killed by another one hours later