Be a Supporter!

Team Fortress 2 Crew

  • 666,222 Views
  • 18,835 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-23 13:53:54 Reply

This is pretty much the loadout I use for the heavy.
Sometimes I use the running gloves, but I like to toy around with the holiday punch.
I've gone melee only on various servers and made many people happy.

I also sometimes switch to the the siberian sophisticate, but that's not a weapon. Now look how cool my heavy looks.

Team Fortress 2 Crew

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-23 14:10:55 Reply

At 4/23/13 01:53 PM, DrClay wrote: This is pretty much the loadout I use for the heavy.
Sometimes I use the running gloves, but I like to toy around with the holiday punch.
I've gone melee only on various servers and made many people happy.

I'm not a big fan of the sandvich, I only use it on special delivery when things get to hectic. I like to have a back up when my hou long eats up all my ammo.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-23 15:59:52 Reply

Scout: Scattergun, Pocket Pistol, Three-Rune Blade
Soldier: Direct Hit, Reserve Shooter, Escape Plan
Pyro: Flamethrower, Flare Gun, Maul
Demoman: Loch n Load, Scottish Resistance, Caber
Heavy: Iron Curtain, Sandvich, Fists of Steel
Engineer: Frontier Justice, Pistol, Wrench
Medic: Crossbow, Medigun, Amputator | Syringe Gun, Medigun, Ubersaw
Sniper: Huntsman, Danger Shield, Shahanshah (yeah, I suck at regular sniping)
Spy: Diamondback, Spy-cicle, Quackenbirdt

Team Fortress 2 Crew


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-23 16:19:37 Reply

The loadouts for the classes I regularly play are:

Scout - Stock Scattergun, Flying Guillotine, Sandman,; if I feel like being a dick Force-a-Nature, Milk, Holy Mackerel

Soldier - Stock RL, Gunboats, Escape Plan

Demoman - Stock GL, Stock Sticky, Frying Pan; if going Demoknight Bootlegger, Splendid Screen, Persian Persuader

Medic - Crusader's Crossbow, Stock Medi Gun, Ubersaw; for when I feel like going Battle Nazi Medic Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg, Conscientious Objector

Team Fortress 2 Crew


BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-23 17:37:38 Reply

At 4/23/13 03:59 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Spy: Diamondback, Spy-cicle, Quackenbirdt

Isn't there a lot of hate going on for the Diamondback?

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-23 20:50:18 Reply

At 4/23/13 05:37 PM, DrClay wrote:
At 4/23/13 03:59 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Spy: Diamondback, Spy-cicle, Quackenbirdt
Isn't there a lot of hate going on for the Diamondback?

It's not so much as hate as it is people holding the opinion that there are better revolvers for them.
If you want to talk hate, I hate the Enforcer.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-23 21:46:07 Reply

Would anyone here want to trade some of your Refined for PayPal? My loadouts are so plain; I really need to start sprucing them up.

I'll at least share my Pyro since I've been playing as him the most recently.

Team Fortress 2 Crew

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-24 14:19:47 Reply

At 4/23/13 09:46 PM, Makeshift wrote: Would anyone here want to trade some of your Refined for PayPal? My loadouts are so plain; I really need to start sprucing them up.

I'll at least share my Pyro since I've been playing as him the most recently.

If you're looking to buy stuff in tf2 for money, I would seriously recommend tf2shop.net. Which is an automated site who sells tf2 items with bots. They usually got cheaper prices than the store or community market. I have bought from there a lot of times and the bots are always quick to deliver the items.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-24 14:30:50 Reply

There was a new update last night which added the ap-sap to the store. I really hope this means the robo-sandvich is also going to the store, as well as that companion cube dick thing.

There was also added robocrate pictures

Team Fortress 2 Crew


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-24 15:22:59 Reply

At 4/24/13 02:19 PM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 4/23/13 09:46 PM, Makeshift wrote: Would anyone here want to trade some of your Refined for PayPal? My loadouts are so plain; I really need to start sprucing them up.

I'll at least share my Pyro since I've been playing as him the most recently.
If you're looking to buy stuff in tf2 for money, I would seriously recommend tf2shop.net.

I was hoping to get some Refined for it's value ($0.35) instead of $0.50, but I found some stuff to buy anyway. A couple items came painted and I didn't realize they would be, but I like the colours anyway and doesn't it actually increase the value?

TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-24 16:37:55 Reply

At 4/24/13 03:22 PM, Makeshift wrote: I was hoping to get some Refined for it's value ($0.35) instead of $0.50, but I found some stuff to buy anyway. A couple items came painted and I didn't realize they would be, but I like the colours anyway and doesn't it actually increase the value?

In theory, but in practice only if you can find a seller who wants that colour, or if it's a black/white Bills or something.


PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-24 23:46:10 Reply

I need a force-A-nature again. I lost mine in a trade. I had two, one was not trade able but I must have gotten rid of it.
1 scrap anyone?


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-25 00:06:28 Reply

At 4/24/13 11:46 PM, sweet21 wrote: I need a force-A-nature again. I lost mine in a trade. I had two, one was not trade able but I must have gotten rid of it.
1 scrap anyone?

http://scrap.tf/weapons


BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-25 13:35:50 Reply

I'm putting this up for the second time now, anybody wanna tour of duty with me? I'm doing advanced.

Did the picture get your attention?

Team Fortress 2 Crew


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-25 18:25:19 Reply

The new crates now drop. I'm seriously extremely hyped right now.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-26 17:20:30 Reply

At 4/25/13 06:25 PM, LiquidFire wrote: The new crates now drop. I'm seriously extremely hyped right now.

My friend just got one. What do they have inside?


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-26 17:23:34 Reply

At 4/25/13 12:06 AM, Oolaph wrote:
At 4/24/13 11:46 PM, sweet21 wrote: I need a force-A-nature again. I lost mine in a trade. I had two, one was not trade able but I must have gotten rid of it.
1 scrap anyone?
http://scrap.tf/weapons

Oh man, those trade bots. That queue.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-26 17:49:26 Reply

So how much is a Bill's hat worth? I'm starting to get in on this whole hat trading scene.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-26 17:52:35 Reply

At 4/26/13 05:20 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 4/25/13 06:25 PM, LiquidFire wrote: The new crates now drop. I'm seriously extremely hyped right now.
My friend just got one. What do they have inside?

Can't open them yet. I got one last night and it seemed like so did everyone on the server I played it.

At 4/26/13 05:49 PM, darkjam wrote: So how much is a Bill's hat worth? I'm starting to get in on this whole hat trading scene.

Usually 8 keys or 10 if it's black or white.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-26 17:54:45 Reply

Usually 8 keys or 10 if it's black or white.

Thanks, it's weird though, When i started playing tf2, I thought Bill's hat was the rarest item ever, now it doesn't seem that rare or expensive. Oh yeah do you know the price of buds in keys?


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-26 18:05:55 Reply

At 4/26/13 05:54 PM, darkjam wrote:
Usually 8 keys or 10 if it's black or white.
Thanks, it's weird though, When i started playing tf2, I thought Bill's hat was the rarest item ever, now it doesn't seem that rare or expensive. Oh yeah do you know the price of buds in keys?

Well the key price has gone up too. I've seen buds go for 21-23, sometimes even 24, but the average on backpack.tf is 22.

http://backpack.tf/ is really good for finding prices. Just start searching for the item and it will show you it's suggested prices based on quality. You can also go in and see all the suggested price changes.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-26 18:43:22 Reply

http://backpack.tf/ is really good for finding prices. Just start searching for the item and it will show you it's suggested prices based on quality. You can also go in and see all the suggested price changes.

Ok thanks.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-27 04:31:55 Reply

The new spy mask is really creeping me out.

Team Fortress 2 Crew


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-29 00:30:48 Reply

At 4/27/13 04:31 AM, LiquidFire wrote: The new spy mask is really creeping me out.

Handsome Jack class confirmed.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-29 20:17:58 Reply

So I got Poker Night 2 and I am trying to unlock all of the items. I have almost no idea how to play poker other than abit of poker I played in Red Dead Redemption. I dont know if I have 'good cards' I dont know if im doing anything, im just shooting in the dark. Well, 10 losses in a row and I finally got 1 win. I got myself that handsome jack mask. Say, how would I get the longfall loafers? Glados doesn't play with us, why would she bet an item?


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-29 21:08:02 Reply

At 4/29/13 08:17 PM, sweet21 wrote: So I got Poker Night 2 and I am trying to unlock all of the items. I have almost no idea how to play poker other than abit of poker I played in Red Dead Redemption. I dont know if I have 'good cards' I dont know if im doing anything, im just shooting in the dark. Well, 10 losses in a row and I finally got 1 win. I got myself that handsome jack mask. Say, how would I get the longfall loafers? Glados doesn't play with us, why would she bet an item?

When you beat eeeeeeeeveryone else. There's a challenge at the end where you have to win 2 tournaments in a row too.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-29 22:20:35 Reply

At 4/29/13 09:08 PM, Makeshift wrote: When you beat eeeeeeeeveryone else. There's a challenge at the end where you have to win 2 tournaments in a row too.

Guess im not getting those loafers then. I dont know how to play poker, and after 15 losses in a row I got my first win. Barely. I just dont know what I am doing. I dont know if my cards are good, I dont even know what I have until Glados tells me what it is. And even then I dont know whats better, a pair of kings or a pair of 5's. Aw man :|

I would probably be winning if I knew how to play.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-29 22:25:19 Reply

At 4/29/13 10:20 PM, sweet21 wrote:
I would probably be winning if I knew how to play.

Consistency issues. Currently, 15 losses. Maybe. I have -$320,000 at the moment. I dont feel like doing the math. Anyway, I did get a second item put on the roll. Im hoping to get Sam's banjo next.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-30 03:44:23 Reply

The challenges you have to complete are random each time new ones are chosen. I never got the one where I had to win 2 tournaments back to back.

But if you have trouble winning, I'd suggest playing Omaha. I had way more luck winning in that one, than in texas hold'em.
I also had a screenshot of the in-game cheatsheet open at all times, so I could easily check which hands I could get.
I also used this to check how strong my hand was.

Constantly going all in also seems to work for a lot of people. Good luck getting them guys.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2013-04-30 15:12:15 Reply

I just got all the items yesterday, Omaha is better, but those challenges are difficult. The one challenge I had that was difficult was winning a showdown with a Flush or Better. It took a while, but I did it. Soon after though I started getting full houses like crazy.

Poker isn't too hard if you played around on Poker Night 1, and they made it sort of easier with Poker Night 2.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature