Be a Supporter!

Team Fortress 2 Crew

  • 600,829 Views
  • 18,751 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 08:39 AM Reply

At 10/8/12 12:07 AM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/7/12 08:17 PM, Wavepad wrote:
At 10/7/12 06:50 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/5/12 08:01 PM, LiquidFire wrote: Your Steamcommunity login is the same as the login you're using on the Steam client.
Well color me clueless.
Eh,I tried.
How did you find me but I cant find myself?

Magic.


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 08:05 PM Reply

who wants to buy a hero's hachimaki or an uncraftable pip-boy

http://bazaar.tf/profiles/76561198020229491

DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 11:40 PM Reply

At 10/8/12 08:05 PM, Yert wrote: who wants to buy a hero's hachimaki or an uncraftable pip-boy

http://bazaar.tf/profiles/76561198020229491

I'm interested in the pip-boy.


TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 03:43 AM Reply

Just got a pair of earbuds + bills hat. Now I'm ready for the new halloween items.

I'm also selling some stuff if you're interested in buying it
http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/1374


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 02:42 PM Reply

How do we get halloween items? Im getting nothing D:


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 03:46 PM Reply

At 10/9/12 02:42 PM, sweet21 wrote: How do we get halloween items? Im getting nothing D:

Halloween hasn't started yet. So you can't get them yet.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 10/8/12 11:40 PM, DrClay wrote:
At 10/8/12 08:05 PM, Yert wrote: who wants to buy a hero's hachimaki or an uncraftable pip-boy

http://bazaar.tf/profiles/76561198020229491
I'm interested in the pip-boy.

then add me m8

Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM Reply

At 10/9/12 04:36 PM, Yert wrote:
At 10/8/12 11:40 PM, DrClay wrote:
At 10/8/12 08:05 PM, Yert wrote: who wants to buy a hero's hachimaki or an uncraftable pip-boy

http://bazaar.tf/profiles/76561198020229491
I'm interested in the pip-boy.
then add me m8

here's my profile btw

Yert
Yert
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 05:53 PM Reply

sorry drclay you were too slow i just sold it to some other guy

but there's still a hero's hachimaki for sale buy buy buy

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 07:44 PM Reply

New update, which added new MvM missions as well as 2 new tours with 4 new kind of botkiller variants.
The new ones are rust, blood, carbonade and diamond. Blood and Diamond are the rare ones, while rust and carbonade are the regular ones.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/October_9,_2012_Patch


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 9th, 2012 @ 10:17 PM Reply

Shit. They're getting close to adding the next salvaged crate, and I've yet to even get any of them so far.
Goddamn lucky people.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 07:06 AM Reply

"Overhealed players that are bleeding or on fire can now pickup healthkits to remove these conditions"

About time.


PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 12:33 PM Reply

At 10/10/12 07:06 AM, TheMaster wrote: "Overhealed players that are bleeding or on fire can now pickup healthkits to remove these conditions"

About time.

I know it sounds stupid...but hasn't always been like that? Whenever I was burning and picked up a health-kit, the fire would go away..


TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 01:51 PM Reply

At 10/10/12 12:33 PM, DrClay wrote: I know it sounds stupid...but hasn't always been like that? Whenever I was burning and picked up a health-kit, the fire would go away..

People are always kind enough to throw jarate at me or hit me with air compression.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 02:08 PM Reply

At 10/10/12 12:33 PM, DrClay wrote:
At 10/10/12 07:06 AM, TheMaster wrote: "Overhealed players that are bleeding or on fire can now pickup healthkits to remove these conditions"

About time.
I know it sounds stupid...but hasn't always been like that? Whenever I was burning and picked up a health-kit, the fire would go away..

You couldn't pick up health kits when overhealed before, even if on fire or bleeding. You'd just run over them until your health fell below 100%.


PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 10th, 2012 @ 10:29 PM Reply

That new expert level tour of duty is friggin impossible D:

My team of super cool dudes couldn't even complete the first wave D:


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Wavepad
Wavepad
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 07:27 AM Reply

Wouldn't it be sweet if the shortstop for the scout was for the pistols instead of the scattergun?


| Steam | Asandir is awesome he made my sig. |

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 10:19 AM Reply

At 10/11/12 07:27 AM, Wavepad wrote: Wouldn't it be sweet if the shortstop for the scout was for the pistols instead of the scattergun?

No, it would be OP as hell. The shortstop is already really annoying.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 11:01 AM Reply

Someone chased me around 2 servers trying to buy my Strange Widowmaker and Gunslinger for a Blizzardy Storm Masters Yellow Belt plus a backwards ballcap and tour of duty ticket.

Didn't take it because someone desperately trying to get rid of an unusual seemed suspicious. Thought it might be cloned or something.


PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 12:51 PM Reply

This might be interesting for you UK or EU players

http://www.thehh.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154389


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 03:50 PM Reply

Crafted a Bird-Man of Aberdeen.

Pleased.


PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 11th, 2012 @ 07:16 PM Reply

At 10/11/12 03:50 PM, TheMaster wrote: Crafted a Bird-Man of Aberdeen.

Pleased.

I'd buy it just over the fact that you crafted it, but I'm saving the majority of what little metal I have for something else.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 13th, 2012 @ 01:16 AM Reply

One round of operation steel trap left for a bot killer weapon, YEAH D:<


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM Reply

At 10/13/12 01:16 AM, sweet21 wrote: One round of operation steel trap left for a bot killer weapon, YEAH D:<

I got lucky yesterday and found a good team that didn't rage quit for my final mission.
I received a Silver Bot killing minigun, but I was hoping for a scattergun. Still cool though.


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 05:03 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 04:38 PM, Boomstick wrote:
At 10/13/12 01:16 AM, sweet21 wrote: One round of operation steel trap left for a bot killer weapon, YEAH D:<
I got lucky yesterday and found a good team that didn't rage quit for my final mission.
I received a Silver Bot killing minigun, but I was hoping for a scattergun. Still cool though.

Mee too, finally. god everyone pussies out too much. You think if you had to pay to play people would be more motivated to finish. I laded a silver strange botkiller flamethrower. This also means its my first strange weapon. I managed to rank up to 'unremarkable' currently with 11 kills.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

Just a heads up, I'm opening the server this weekend again.

Also, I haven't found any servers with the new maps for MvM D:


TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 06:51 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 06:34 PM, DrClay wrote: Just a heads up, I'm opening the server this weekend again.

Also, I haven't found any servers with the new maps for MvM D:

They're not new maps, they are harder versions of existing maps and can only be accessed via mann up.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 07:21 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 06:51 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/15/12 06:34 PM, DrClay wrote: Just a heads up, I'm opening the server this weekend again.

Also, I haven't found any servers with the new maps for MvM D:
They're not new maps, they are harder versions of existing maps and can only be accessed via mann up.

They can also be accessed trough Boot Camp, which is the regular version where you don't need tickets.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 17th, 2012 @ 06:24 PM Reply

New blog update.

You can now get a penalty if you leave a Mann Up game early

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=8943


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Oct. 17th, 2012 @ 08:28 PM Reply

At 10/17/12 06:24 PM, LiquidFire wrote: New blog update.

You can now get a penalty if you leave a Mann Up game early

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=8943

"Fixed a common "FindModel" crash for replays"

Finally.

Also, I wonder how the penalty system works.


TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature