Be a Supporter!

Team Fortress 2 Crew

  • 676,433 Views
  • 18,853 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
UVSoaked
UVSoaked
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-02 18:02:49 Reply

TF2 Logic:
Fabricate Headgear
Receive Medal

I wanted a hat. :(


BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-02 18:39:13 Reply

At 5/2/12 06:02 PM, Soaked wrote: TF2 Logic:
Fabricate Headgear
Receive Medal

I wanted a hat. :(

I only craft specific set headgear so I'll know what I'm getting.

UVSoaked
UVSoaked
  • Member since: Mar. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 24
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-02 18:54:17 Reply

At 5/2/12 06:39 PM, bgraybr wrote:
At 5/2/12 06:02 PM, Soaked wrote: TF2 Logic:
Fabricate Headgear
Receive Medal

I wanted a hat. :(
I only craft specific set headgear so I'll know what I'm getting.

Meh. I don't care what I get, I like the randomness.


BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-02 19:25:58 Reply

At 5/2/12 06:39 PM, bgraybr wrote:
At 5/2/12 06:02 PM, Soaked wrote: TF2 Logic:
Fabricate Headgear
Receive Medal

I wanted a hat. :(
I only craft specific set headgear so I'll know what I'm getting.

I only buy hats from traders. That's cheaper and I can get the exact hat that I want


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
FirstBaby
FirstBaby
  • Member since: Jan. 1, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-03 19:32:54 Reply

At 4/26/12 10:50 AM, DrClay wrote: This seems a little too powerful, I doubt it will make it.

I know you lose -50 and all, but still... though I dunno.

I like the looks of it, but it does look too powerful.

TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-04 06:16:31 Reply

Updated the Frying Pan so it can also be equipped by the Scout, Sniper, Medic, Heavy, and Pyro


PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-04 12:02:15 Reply

At 5/4/12 06:16 AM, TheMaster wrote: Updated the Frying Pan so it can also be equipped by the Scout, Sniper, Medic, Heavy, and Pyro

a frying pan for the scout.

oh lawdy.


NOTE: if youre not seeing the image like this in the forums, then its because your browser is caching the image. (or youre just using internet explorer)

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-04 12:20:45 Reply

At 5/4/12 12:02 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote:
At 5/4/12 06:16 AM, TheMaster wrote: Updated the Frying Pan so it can also be equipped by the Scout, Sniper, Medic, Heavy, and Pyro
a frying pan for the scout.

oh lawdy.

CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG CLANG

I fucking love it


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-04 16:27:54 Reply

"SetForcedTauntCam player input now accepts a value of 2 to allow the taunt camera to remain even while the player is dead"

The hell does that mean?

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-04 18:53:31 Reply

At 5/4/12 04:27 PM, DrClay wrote: "SetForcedTauntCam player input now accepts a value of 2 to allow the taunt camera to remain even while the player is dead"

The hell does that mean?

The code is an input for map makes that forces players to be in thirdperson. What I think is, that using 1 will put a player back in firstperson when they die, but using 2 will keep them in thirdperson even if they die and respawn.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-04 19:15:47 Reply

At 5/4/12 06:53 PM, Tally1989 wrote: The code is an input for map makes that forces players to be in thirdperson. What I think is, that using 1 will put a player back in firstperson when they die, but using 2 will keep them in thirdperson even if they die and respawn.

That will come in handy for demo viewing.

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-04 22:31:31 Reply

Sniper's looking real...FRUITY with that hat, dohoho.
I also really like how it has its own personal recipe. All the easier to get, all the more reason for the item number fanatics to shit themselves over it.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Prome
Prome
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-05 21:04:05 Reply

Woooo i'm getting in a team as backup scout this season wadap


cop

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-06 05:08:11 Reply

At 5/5/12 09:04 PM, Prome wrote: Woooo i'm getting in a team as backup scout this season wadap

I never been really into comp. Was way too competetive for me, and I wasn't able to have fun when I played comp. So I stopped after some time.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Prome
Prome
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-06 07:29:36 Reply

At 5/6/12 05:08 AM, Tally1989 wrote:
At 5/5/12 09:04 PM, Prome wrote: Woooo i'm getting in a team as backup scout this season wadap
I never been really into comp. Was way too competetive for me, and I wasn't able to have fun when I played comp. So I stopped after some time.

Same here. But i'm just tired of being with medics having sex with heavies and engies who build on our last in EVERY FUCKING 5CP ROUND. Generally playing in a low pub is pretty depressing for me.


cop

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-06 09:06:24 Reply

At 5/6/12 07:29 AM, Prome wrote: Generally playing in a low pub is pretty depressing for me.

I totally agree. You really have to look for good servers with good people these days.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-06 15:23:27 Reply

Some info on all the robot hints valve has been pumping out
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26871 10


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
NiteCrow
NiteCrow
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 08:44:14 Reply

Speaking of servers, anyone knows some good ones? I've been playing in Hellgamers, but i need another server, just in case that one was full. Or better crowds


My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 09:20:35 Reply

At 5/7/12 08:44 AM, NiteCrow wrote: Speaking of servers, anyone knows some good ones? I've been playing in Hellgamers, but i need another server, just in case that one was full. Or better crowds

Hampshire Heavies and Special attack are pretty good servers.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 09:21:52 Reply

At 5/6/12 03:23 PM, Tally1989 wrote: Some info on all the robot hints valve has been pumping out
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26871 10

What is this robots you speak of?

Sounds more like a mod or new game than an official game mode.

TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 09:26:42 Reply

So I went back for some good ol TF2 fun when I skipped it for 4-5 months, someone might remember me here from the previous Newgrounds font.

I don't think I will be playing TF2 again alot due to other offline games but I will hop on to it for some fun occasionally.
Also I found this to add on my collection of 20+ found hats on my first game after the 4 month break ;)

Team Fortress 2 Crew

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 10:01:30 Reply

At 5/7/12 09:21 AM, bgraybr wrote:
At 5/6/12 03:23 PM, Tally1989 wrote: Some info on all the robot hints valve has been pumping out
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26871 10
What is this robots you speak of?

Sounds more like a mod or new game than an official game mode.

There's been some robot hints in the cp_foundry map. In red spawn, there's a secret room that you can only access with noclip. In that room is a heavy and scout looking at some pictures of what appears to be some of the classes with robot parts.
In Blu spawn in cp_foundry is a poster with tobor (robot backwards) on it.

In the latest updates, there's been some codes that has been referencing files that isn't there yet. Such as "giant_heavy_step01.wav" "mvm_tank_deploy.wav" and "mvm_bought_upgrade.wav". All these files are supposed to be located in a folder called mvm.

In the secret room in red spawn, there's also 3 numbers, 13 22 13. If you check the alphabet, those numbers translate to mvm, the folder which the new soundfiles will be located

A lot of people are speculating it'll be a horde type game mode and that'll be called Mann vs Machine.


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 10:43:43 Reply

At 5/7/12 10:01 AM, Tally1989 wrote:

There's been some robot hints in the cp_foundry map. In red spawn, there's a secret room that you can only access with noclip. In that room is a heavy and scout looking at some pictures of what appears to be some of the classes with robot parts.
In Blu spawn in cp_foundry is a poster with tobor (robot backwards) on it.

In the latest updates, there's been some codes that has been referencing files that isn't there yet. Such as "giant_heavy_step01.wav" "mvm_tank_deploy.wav" and "mvm_bought_upgrade.wav". All these files are supposed to be located in a folder called mvm.

In the secret room in red spawn, there's also 3 numbers, 13 22 13. If you check the alphabet, those numbers translate to mvm, the folder which the new soundfiles will be located

A lot of people are speculating it'll be a horde type game mode and that'll be called Mann vs Machine.

Do you see this getting combined with meet the pyro anyway?

Pyro could be a cyborg hehehe :D

I wonder alot about what that will be! It might ignite my interest for tf2 once again :D

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 11:43:25 Reply

At 5/7/12 10:43 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Do you see this getting combined with meet the pyro anyway?

Pyro could be a cyborg hehehe :D

I wonder alot about what that will be! It might ignite my interest for tf2 once again :D

Hopefully! Since I think valve should just release meet the pyro already!


It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 12:07:32 Reply

At 5/7/12 11:43 AM, Tally1989 wrote:
At 5/7/12 10:43 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Do you see this getting combined with meet the pyro anyway?

Pyro could be a cyborg hehehe :D

I wonder alot about what that will be! It might ignite my interest for tf2 once again :D
Hopefully! Since I think valve should just release meet the pyro already!

the dialogue would just be "MRPHRRPHHRRHPRRPH" throughout the entire video.


NOTE: if youre not seeing the image like this in the forums, then its because your browser is caching the image. (or youre just using internet explorer)

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-07 13:27:59 Reply

At 5/7/12 12:07 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote: the dialogue would just be "MRPHRRPHHRRHPRRPH" throughout the entire video.

That's more specific then your sig quote.

kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-09 10:00:36 Reply

At 5/7/12 01:27 PM, DrClay wrote:
At 5/7/12 12:07 PM, Kane-Farrell wrote: the dialogue would just be "MRPHRRPHHRRHPRRPH" throughout the entire video.
That's more specific then your sig quote.

well, my sig quote is only 1/4 specific, i guess. it does quote all the "M"s, but not the "R"s, "P"s or "H"s. also, the pyro isn't credited to the quote.

actually no, that is a huge joke, as my "sig quote" is just me spamming the m key.


NOTE: if youre not seeing the image like this in the forums, then its because your browser is caching the image. (or youre just using internet explorer)

BBS Signature
Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-09 19:34:50 Reply

I have shitty internet and can't play Team Fortress 2 online, so I play offline against bots. I want to buy some community maps, but I don't know if they will work offline. Does anyone know if the community maps will work when playing against bots offline?

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-09 19:55:43 Reply

At 5/9/12 07:34 PM, ZeldaFan64DS wrote: Does anyone know if the community maps will work when playing against bots offline?

They should, they're the same format as any other map. I have no idea how you would load one and start a game on it though.

DrClay
DrClay
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew 2012-05-10 00:26:10 Reply

At 5/9/12 07:34 PM, ZeldaFan64DS wrote: Does anyone know if the community maps will work when playing against bots offline?

I am not sure, I doubt it though. I mean, think about it. The AI is only so well done. It's not like how Left 4 Dead's enemies mainly attack where the player is, the AI in TF2 is obviously a lot more complicated.

Will the bots know where everything is on a community based map?
Only reason I am saying this, is because only so many maps are available for offline mode.

So, my answer is sadly, no it will not work.
I hope you can get it working again though.