BBS Signature
ArtDanVal
ArtDanVal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 07:47 PM Reply

At 4/8/12 10:30 AM, HeavyTank wrote: Hello guys.I'm back after uh, a trillion years.

Good to see you. It's nice that you were finally able to finish your project, although I have to admit that it's a tad underwhelming given all the time it took to produce. An A for effort, though.

At 4/9/12 03:22 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: valve should do a saxxy awards each year. because really... why not?

They may. My computer always derps when I try to enter the replay editor anyway, so I'm not going to be putting out any MLG Pro 360 noscope cumshot XxX420sN1PezXxX montages set to the latest dubshit track anytime soon.

At 4/10/12 06:52 PM, TheMaster wrote: It keeps happening.

I can't believe you keep doing this. Does that make you feel like a mann?

Too bad I already have everything I could ever want, save for a few stranges and misc. items here or there.

Still no word on those new Grordbort sets, huh? What are the votes looking like? Should we expect to see just one come out or are we getting both? What pack looks the most appealing to you chaps? My money's on the Medic's new kit.

Team Fortress 2 Crew

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 07:52 PM Reply

At 4/10/12 07:47 PM, ArtDanVal wrote: I can't believe you keep doing this. Does that make you feel like a mann?

It's just a case of scanning the server whenever you join a new one while playing. If there's a tempting target, go for it. I used to go for smaller targets, like paper hats and ellis caps, but generally don't go for anything less than a clean Schadenfreude (so about 2 keys worth) now.

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 08:27 PM Reply

none of you will believe it, but this was my first try and only kill so far with the market gardener

i know i should have stayed on the cart... but i was so fucking impressed and excited

i think most of the people who disliked it were looking for a tutorial lol...

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

YES I WAS WEARING THE FUCKING SPIRAL SILLET

Team Fortress 2 Crew

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 04:59 AM Reply

Aww yeah, my rocket launcher is now a hale's own rocket launcher.

At 4/10/12 05:44 AM, Prome wrote: http://www.tf2tp.com/trade.php?trade=6493690

Joke trade of a guy who made the price of bmoc go from 6 keys to 1 earbuds overnight, by making a trade with ridiculous high prices.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Prome
Prome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 12th, 2012 @ 09:20 AM Reply

I'm nearly selling my pan for 2 buds.

If i succeed i'll give away weapons to everyone.

cop

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 12th, 2012 @ 02:30 PM Reply

At 4/10/12 07:47 PM, ArtDanVal wrote:
Good to see you. It's nice that you were finally able to finish your project, although I have to admit that it's a tad underwhelming given all the time it took to produce. An A for effort, though.

Yeah, considering the time I had I should've produced a masterpiece, that's true.
And I'm glad you're still here.Come up with any new projects lately (or not so lately)?

At 4/9/12 03:22 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: valve should do a saxxy awards each year. because really... why not?
They may. My computer always derps when I try to enter the replay editor anyway, so I'm not going to be putting out any MLG Pro 360 noscope cumshot XxX420sN1PezXxX montages set to the latest dubshit track anytime soon.

That would be great..I loved the awards.Maybe we could even make something together if we can come up with a decent idea (no, I don't have anything in mind).

By the way, I know that you guys probably discussed this to death already, but I was a bit weirded out by this new Sandvich thing.I mean, its original purpose was to make the Heavy more mobile and less Medic-dependant.
But if you force him to stand still to get his health back, then the mobility goes to hell.And since you'll be using the throwing function to heal allies -most likely your Medic-, nothing encourages you to go solo.

SteelChair
SteelChair
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Art Lover
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 10:15 AM Reply

At 4/12/12 09:20 AM, Prome wrote: I'm nearly selling my pan for 2 buds.

I'm surprised you stopped asking me for free items, and since your premium now.. Didn't you say you owe me some items?

Prome
Prome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 11:10 AM Reply

At 4/14/12 10:15 AM, SteelChair wrote:
At 4/12/12 09:20 AM, Prome wrote: I'm nearly selling my pan for 2 buds.

I'm surprised you stopped asking me for free items, and since your premium now.. Didn't you say you owe me some items?

It's you are idiot.

And yes i did whatcha want

cop

Prome
Prome
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 11:13 AM Reply

fucking steam is down again

cop

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 12:15 PM Reply

I have played 118.54 days of games on steam (2845 hours) I think it's time I put down the keyboard

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 12:24 PM Reply

At 4/14/12 12:15 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: I think it's time I put down the keyboard

Like, onto your desk, so you can play more video games? I don't understand why you picked it up in the first place, that must make it difficult to type.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 02:17 PM Reply

At 4/14/12 12:24 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 4/14/12 12:15 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: I think it's time I put down the keyboard
Like, onto your desk, so you can play more video games? I don't understand why you picked it up in the first place, that must make it difficult to type.

I bet he uses it as a guitar.

Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 02:33 PM Reply

Was in a server with a guy with 15 hours playtime and Buds.

Traded him, he accepts, get an error. Try again, same. Try again, he stops accepting.

GOD DAMN IT GABE, FIX STEAM TRADING.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 03:33 PM Reply

At 4/14/12 02:33 PM, TheMaster wrote: Was in a server with a guy with 15 hours playtime and Buds.

Traded him, he accepts, get an error. Try again, same. Try again, he stops accepting.

GOD DAMN IT GABE, FIX STEAM TRADING.

I know that feel :( I wish we had the option to chose between the old and new trading system.

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 03:48 PM Reply

At 4/10/12 08:30 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: YES I WAS WEARING THE FUCKING SPIRAL SILLET

So?

TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 14th, 2012 @ 09:27 PM Reply

My keyboard just crapped out mid-game.

using on-screen key board now.

>:(

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 15th, 2012 @ 03:19 PM Reply

I have two crate 41's and F2p account where I can't trade them, or even gift them.

I might just buy one key and get a premium account for trading and no more problems with my backpack being full.

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 15th, 2012 @ 04:03 PM Reply

At 4/15/12 03:19 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I have two crate 41's and F2p account where I can't trade them, or even gift them.

I might just buy one key and get a premium account for trading and no more problems with my backpack being full.

May as well buy 2 keys if you're going to at all, £4 is the minimum amount you can add to your steam wallet.

And then don't open the crates. Trade them for something better.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 15th, 2012 @ 05:30 PM Reply

I've recently seen a lot of f2p accounts with a lot of tools and rare crates, and since I'm 100% sure that new accounts drop hats more often than older accounts, I'm going to make an experiment and see if f2p accounts drop tools more often than older accounts, since there's no way they'll be able to get hats via drops.

BBS Signature
DrClay
DrClay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 15th, 2012 @ 05:46 PM Reply

At 4/15/12 05:30 PM, Tally1989 wrote: I've recently seen a lot of f2p accounts with a lot of tools and rare crates, and since I'm 100% sure that new accounts drop hats more often than older accounts, I'm going to make an experiment and see if f2p accounts drop tools more often than older accounts, since there's no way they'll be able to get hats via drops.

I think the drop system works like a basic leveling system in an RPG, where it is easier to achieve a new level when you are a new player.

TF2 Crew I User Icon Makers Club I Source Filmmaker Crew I
NEWGROUNDS TF2 Server: 192.223.24.28

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 15th, 2012 @ 05:51 PM Reply

I had a Hallmark drop in my first week of playing, and nothing since then. No tools, no hats in 300 hours or so.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 15th, 2012 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 4/15/12 05:51 PM, TheMaster wrote: I had a Hallmark drop in my first week of playing, and nothing since then. No tools, no hats in 300 hours or so.

That's because new players get hats more often. I have 3 idling accounts and all of them have had about 2 hat drops in the first month, and then nothing after that.

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 16th, 2012 @ 09:05 AM Reply

At 4/15/12 04:03 PM, TheMaster wrote:
May as well buy 2 keys if you're going to at all, Ã'£4 is the minimum amount you can add to your steam wallet.

And then don't open the crates. Trade them for something better.

And it's done. I put Shrimpchris as my "reference" because he gave me a Cloak and dagger when I just started. I'm still searching for a YER, but this time I can trade unlike a F2p bum :P (link to my steam inventory)

I'm going to try just waiting and letting the crates sit, they could go up in value one they stop dropping, unless someone offers me a good deal on them.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 16th, 2012 @ 09:31 AM Reply

At 4/16/12 09:05 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: I'm going to try just waiting and letting the crates sit, they could go up in value one they stop dropping, unless someone offers me a good deal on them.

They most likely will, since the strange parts isn't in the store or in any other crates.... yet.

BBS Signature
NiteCrow
NiteCrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 16th, 2012 @ 10:02 AM Reply

Hi, started playing TF2 recently, and up till' now, i'm loving it! So yeah, would like to join the club ^^

My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature
HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 16th, 2012 @ 05:02 PM Reply

At 4/14/12 12:15 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: I have played 118.54 days of games on steam (2845 hours) I think it's time I put down the keyboard

For a while or for good?

Also, did trading become fashionable again?Because that's almost all you've been talking about in the last pages..
I remember that, when trading was implemented, we talked about nothing else for about 150 pages.And 50 of them were just my posts :P

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Apr. 16th, 2012 @ 06:15 PM Reply

At 4/16/12 05:02 PM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 4/14/12 12:15 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: I have played 118.54 days of games on steam (2845 hours) I think it's time I put down the keyboard
For a while or for good?

Also, did trading become fashionable again?Because that's almost all you've been talking about in the last pages..
I remember that, when trading was implemented, we talked about nothing else for about 150 pages.And 50 of them were just my posts :P

There isn't really much going on in the tf2 world right now. So trading is the only subject at the moment.

BBS Signature