Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 05:11 AM Reply

Whats in these Christmas crates?
Also I got a Baseball Bill's sport shine drop, and I want a Troublemakers tossle cap. Or a soldier hat. Sigh. Two more refined and I can get the Grenadiers Softcap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 05:13 AM Reply

Disregard my question about Christmas crates, just saw my answer in a previous post.

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 07:56 AM Reply

At 12/13/10 05:11 AM, FurryDemon wrote: Also I got a Baseball Bill's sport shine drop, and I want a Troublemakers tossle cap. Or a soldier hat. Sigh. Two more refined and I can get the Grenadiers Softcap.

Getting a hatless from a drop? That's like getting a boomerang to work, only to have it hit you in the face on the way back. But that's me, because I don't like the hatless hats.

However, I do have a tossle cap looking for a home since I got a bombing run.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 10:34 AM Reply

At 12/13/10 07:56 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: However, I do have a tossle cap looking for a home since I got a bombing run.

Vintage?

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 01:03 PM Reply

At 12/12/10 10:28 AM, Simple wrote: Just unboxxed 2 crates and got myself the new Olive paint and a Milkman. Now to trade the paint for a nice paint or some metal.

The new crates with the Polycount hats is making me wonder if I should still go ahead with crafting a Polycount hat or just unbox them with luck.

At 12/12/10 12:44 PM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 12/12/10 10:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: Anything Winter related is good for me. We've got a shitload of Halloween stuff so why not make something for the Winter holidays? The only other major holiday TF2 will need to cover after that is Easter.
Easter, yeah...but there's already a bunny hat in TF2 :P

Of course but what about having easter egg hats and such? I like my Max hat (especially after playing through all the Sam & Max games) but you can throw in a few other things for Easter.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 01:39 PM Reply

Idle for weekly drops
Suddenly Glengarry Bonnet

!

Team Fortress 2 Crew

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 01:40 PM Reply

Well, I am waiting to find my very own winter crate :s

Also HeavyTank, I sent you a gift, but I hope you will hurry because you must accept it before the deadline or I will loose the objective :I

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 12/13/10 10:34 AM, Racoonmario wrote:
At 12/13/10 07:56 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: However, I do have a tossle cap looking for a home since I got a bombing run.
Vintage?

Sadly, no.
Bombing run is an alternative, however.

Steam ID

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 09:24 PM Reply

Fill up yer gas, sir?

Got it in a trade, and it is awesome. That extra 10% speed makes all the difference; I effectively had a 4:1 k/d ratio after a couple of rounds on Egypt.

Team Fortress 2 Crew

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 10:03 PM Reply

1 refined away from crafting grenadiers softcap then I will finally feel complete as a soldier.

ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 13th, 2010 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 12/13/10 10:03 PM, FurryDemon wrote: 1 refined away from crafting grenadiers softcap then I will finally feel complete as a soldier.

You could probably get it for 3 if you looked around, especially considering the Softcap is in crates now.

BBS Signature
SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 12:50 AM Reply

Fucked up a trade today. Nothing major, though. Had a series 9 crate, and this dude initiated a trade, did nothing for a few minutes, then over the mic someone said they'd take my S7 and S9 crate for that Pink paint. So I cancelled, and went with that dude and re-painted my Nappers. A minute later the guy I was originally going to trade with came back and said he wanted to trade 1 reclaimed metal for a S9 crate D:

No big deal though, still happy with my trade. But after seeing Paradox running around with the Gas Jockey's Gear on, I really want to get my hands on the rest of it. Works wonderfully.

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 02:35 AM Reply

Generic shit about getting a Vintage Killing Floor set when I turned TF2 on.

So when you boot TF2 up you will get the Killing Floor shit.

TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 08:59 AM Reply

I rage because I gifted a game to a friend and I didn't got the objective yet >:(

Also, I was wondering, won't the pyro polycount pack make them EVEN easier targets for Heavys(the Pyros of course)?

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 01:39 PM Reply

At 12/12/10 02:05 PM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote:
The game isn't shit at all

Yes, it is.I don't think that I need to remind you of how bored we both were.
The rain did look good on the horse, but that was it.
Reviewers can say what they want, but this is easily the worst action/platfomer game I ever played, honest.And you're just saying it's good to avoid giving me the keys.

At 12/13/10 01:40 PM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Also HeavyTank, I sent you a gift, but I hope you will hurry because you must accept it before the deadline or I will loose the objective :I

Aw, thanks!Although I'm sorry you didn't get your objective because of some kind of bug.Sucks.

TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 12/14/10 01:39 PM, HeavyTank wrote:

Yes, it is.

I always tell what I believe and I LIKED THAT HING>:
(Anyway stop it naw).

At 12/13/10 01:40 PM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Also HeavyTank, I sent you a gift, but I hope you will hurry because you must accept it before the deadline or I will loose the objective :I
Aw, thanks!Although I'm sorry you didn't get your objective because of some kind of bug.Sucks.

You can consider this me part of the debt(completely selfless)>:P
(Yes it sucks).

Also here is the picture of a nice 4 v 4 match a close friend of my had today. For your information this man is here sirbobsalot who abandoned the crew much time ago for unknown reasons but anyway :P

Also notice SHOTGUN, not SANDVICH.

Team Fortress 2 Crew

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 06:02 PM Reply

Foster's Mask looks sorta dumb, but it goes nicely with the Whiskered Gentleman. The tie is just great, fits really well on the pyro.

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 08:07 PM Reply

At 12/14/10 08:59 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Also, I was wondering, won't the pyro polycount pack make them EVEN easier targets for Heavys(the Pyros of course)?

Yeah, Heavies, Scouts and any class with a Shotgun becomes a bit of a pain if you can't get close quick enough. Especially since there's no easy way to take out Heavies anymore with the axtinguisher.

The health boost from the Powerjack really helps though, if you do manage to kill them, and the speed boost is absolutely godly.

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 08:23 PM Reply

At 12/14/10 08:07 PM, ParadoxVoid wrote: The health boost from the Powerjack really helps though, if you do manage to kill them, and the speed boost is absolutely godly.

The Powerjack is just like the Equalizer, a complete upgrade from it's original variants. I suggest that every Pyro has it.

ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 09:32 PM Reply

At 12/14/10 08:23 PM, Sectus wrote: The Powerjack is just like the Equalizer, a complete upgrade from it's original variants. I suggest that every Pyro has it.

Pretty much. If you really rely on random crits that much, you're doing it wrong.

BBS Signature
Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 14th, 2010 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 12/14/10 08:23 PM, Sectus wrote: I suggest that every Pyro has it.

Homewrecker's more of my thing.
Is there a problem with that, spies?

Steam ID

BBS Signature
Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 02:56 AM Reply

At 12/14/10 08:23 PM, Sectus wrote: I suggest that every Pyro has it.

I'd much rather stick with the axetinguisher because of how useful the crits actually are. Sure they don't always register but being able to take down unsuspecting medics in one hit is a god send.

TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 03:57 AM Reply

Powerjack fanboy here :3

Also, if anyone here didn't manage to get Poker Night from Racoonmario's gift spree I will gift one to the first person who will add me for 2 random vintage items :3

TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 07:39 AM Reply

Also, I heard in a server about this lol thing that screenshot shows(works with Refined metal as well).

Team Fortress 2 Crew

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 11:01 AM Reply

At 12/15/10 07:39 AM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Also, I heard in a server about this lol thing that screenshot shows(works with Refined metal as well).

Welcome to months ago.

Alsothis 13 year old kid wasted his dad's entire dosh on shit in TF2. Apparently he didn't realise it was real money.
Just wait until Gabe gives them a copy of Left 4 Double to make up for it.

Team Fortress 2 Crew

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 11:40 AM Reply

I hit my 10th treasure hunt objective after working my way to obtaining all the items in Poker Night. Although you only needed Iron Curtain for the objective, I still needed to get the other stuff. Now to see if I actually win 100 free games (yeah right) as well as trying to aim for 15 objectives for the heck of it.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 12:47 PM Reply

At 12/15/10 11:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: I hit my 10th treasure hunt objective after working my way to obtaining all the items in Poker Night. Although you only needed Iron Curtain for the objective, I still needed to get the other stuff. Now to see if I actually win 100 free games (yeah right) as well as trying to aim for 15 objectives for the heck of it.

Yeah thats my aim too. I have 10 objectives and I still ought to have gift something to a friend but steam won't give it to me >:
Also I bought Beat Hazard but the objective is not the kind of thing someone would do in a 48 hour period, and because I won't waste my precious week time in that, I will do the stuff it needs(level max) at weekend:/

Also, even if I cannot do that I know I will get 2 "easy" objectives so I bet I will have to buy like 3 cheap games >: or 2 and I will have to do the beat hazard thingie to get 15 objectives. Still though I won't go for 14 objectives without aiming straight for the 15th.

Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 05:20 PM Reply

At 12/15/10 12:47 PM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Also I bought Beat Hazard but the objective is not the kind of thing someone would do in a 48 hour period, and because I won't waste my precious week time in that, I will do the stuff it needs(level max) at weekend:/

Dude what I did that in 20 minutes. Just fire up Beat Hazard and play Survival mode. Once you reach 3,770,488 points you can just let yourself get killed. I got that in 4 minutes or so and held out for another 20 minutes.

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 05:36 PM Reply

I already had the Beat Hazard one, since did 24m 32s, 28,925,200 point run a few months back.

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 15th, 2010 @ 05:56 PM Reply

Thank you Steam for reminding me how much I love Beat Hazard. Also I had a survival run of 46:26. No idea on score but hell, it's fun.