New Topic Respond to this Topic
Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 10th, 2010 @ 11:20 PM Reply

Trading is the worst thing that's ever happened to TF2. I enjoyed working for hats. Getting to that point where you finally had 4 refined and a class token, then crafting the result. That was fun, and that was rewarding.

Team Fortress 2 Crew

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 12:17 AM Reply

At 12/10/10 11:20 PM, Greenfrost6 wrote: Trading is the worst thing that's ever happened to TF2. I enjoyed working for hats. Getting to that point where you finally had 4 refined and a class token, then crafting the result. That was fun, and that was rewarding.

What the fuck are you guys smoking?Trading is the BEST thing that happened to Tf2 since they introduced the unlock system!
You don't have a weapon, and have a lot of spare ones?You don't have to wait until it drops, just trade for it.
As for hats, we all know that it was one of the most unfair systems TF2 had.
It took MONTHS of idling to get enough refined for a hat (especially at first), and a big percentage of the players that crafted something randomly for the first time got a Hair Fixative, very probably due to a bug.
I honestly don't see where's the fun in that.I know I wasn't having fun and felt no sense of reward when, after sooooo much trouble, I got a Fixative.
Random drops?Oh please.Don't even get me started on random drops.I don't think I need to say "I got no hats in more than 250 hours of play (the hours count from the moment they introduced hats)" again.
Trading at least made things fair...if you have stuff, you can get other stuff for it.Before trading only the lucky players had any hats at all, and of course, if you're one of them *cough* TCK *cough* you don't like trading BCUZ IT TAEKS NO SKEELL, BUT FINDAN HATS TAEKS SKEEL.
And really, you don't see trading spam in non-trading servers.Probably because there are, I dunno, TRADING SERVERS?
That, and the fact that it's a bannable offense most of the time.
The bad idea was introducing hats that were MUCH more valuable than others (yes, vintage stuff was probably a bad idea), unusual/promo hats/items and the like.
That's what made players fight over value, and ultimately become hat-obsessed freaks.
Think about it.If most hats (excluding the hatless, which is something they should seriously do for free) had the same-ish value, ranging from 0.7 to 1.4, you should just add a few extra items to seal any deal, or in the worst case give 2 bad hats for a good one.There would be no scamming, no flaming, no obscene requests, no nothing.
But you can't blame trading for this.You could blame the community and the super valuable items, but not trading.

Sorry for the wall-o-text.

Viri
Viri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 12:52 AM Reply

wtb vanilla tf2.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]
Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 01:01 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 12:52 AM, ironraven24 wrote: wtb vanilla tf2.

Only $19.82 plus shipping.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 01:37 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 12:17 AM, HeavyTank wrote: What the fuck are you guys smoking?Trading is the BEST thing that happened to Tf2 since they introduced the unlock system!

No.

You don't have a weapon, and have a lot of spare ones?You don't have to wait until it drops, just trade for it.

Or you just craft it for metal.

As for hats, we all know that it was one of the most unfair systems TF2 had.

Hats were made to be EARNED from hard work.

It took MONTHS of idling to get enough refined for a hat (especially at first), and a big percentage of the players that crafted something randomly for the first time got a Hair Fixative, very probably due to a bug.

Funny how when people idle they only get 2 items. I play regularly without ever idling, and I get drops every hour.

I honestly don't see where's the fun in that.I know I wasn't having fun and felt no sense of reward when, after sooooo much trouble, I got a Fixative.

Yeah, playing the game isn't fun at all.

Random drops?Oh please.Don't even get me started on random drops.I don't think I need to say "I got no hats in more than 250 hours of play (the hours count from the moment they introduced hats)" again.

That's because you idled. I'm starting to think Karma may actually apply to this game.

Trading at least made things fair...if you have stuff, you can get other stuff for it.Before trading only the lucky players had any hats at all, and of course, if you're one of them *cough* TCK *cough* you don't like trading BCUZ IT TAEKS NO SKEELL, BUT FINDAN HATS TAEKS SKEEL.

No, working for hats takes patience, and time, which, in turn, made them rare, and valuable.

And really, you don't see trading spam in non-trading servers.Probably because there are, I dunno, TRADING SERVERS?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF (Oh god, you're serious.)

That, and the fact that it's a bannable offense most of the time.

When you idle.

The bad idea was introducing hats that were MUCH more valuable than others (yes, vintage stuff was probably a bad idea), unusual/promo hats/items and the like.

It wouldn't matter if there was no trading.

That's what made players fight over value, and ultimately become hat-obsessed freaks.

They can't fight if there is no trading.

Think about it.If most hats (excluding the hatless, which is something they should seriously do for free) had the same-ish value, ranging from 0.7 to 1.4, you should just add a few extra items to seal any deal, or in the worst case give 2 bad hats for a good one.There would be no scamming, no flaming, no obscene requests, no nothing.

They can't do any of this without trading.

But you can't blame trading for this.You could blame the community and the super valuable items, but not trading.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sorry for the wall-o-text.

The Enter key, use it.

BBS Signature
TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 02:26 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 12:17 AM, HeavyTank wrote:

LV42 trading support.

Truth is that the ones who causes all this mess ARE the community battling-over-value this is completely admitable, but since trading came out not all hats lost value(now you can see Heavys with non-V rags and Ushankas everywhere while it was supposed to be a rare item), but COMMUNITY started PLAYING with the value of hats. When we were speaking on steam and I told you I traded a non v merryweather for a non-(wow my PC crashed and firefox kept my typed text :D) vintage merryweather and uhh screw dat I forgot what I was typing...

Anyway community made crate hats worthless D:

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 04:18 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 01:37 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote: No.

Yes?

Or you just craft it for metal.

Huh?If you WANT a weapon, metal is of very little use to you without trading..remember, metal is used mainly for hats.

Hats were made to be EARNED from hard work.

leaving Tf2 open overnight or getting extremely lucky =/= hard work

Funny how when people idle they only get 2 items. I play regularly without ever idling, and I get drops every hour.

Idling has changed a lot lately, now it's practically useless with the drop-every-hour system.
But before you could get 20+ items at a time just by going spec and waiting A LOT, then dying.

Yeah, playing the game isn't fun at all.

Man, nevermind that, we're talking about the hats.If playing the game is your only purpose then you shouldn't bother about hats in the first place.

That's because you idled. I'm starting to think Karma may actually apply to this game.

Uhm, no, I didn't.I started idling only after I got my Fixative, and my total ilding time is barely over 20 hours, so you totally got this wrong.

No, working for hats takes patience, and time, which, in turn, made them rare, and valuable.

Again, it's not work, it's luck.Yes, even if you get the metal, you could still get a shitty hat.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but (most) hats are still valuable.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF (Oh god, you're serious.)

Time to switch servers?I'm not lying, there's no trade spamming where I play anymore.

When you idle.

I think I already covered that.

It wouldn't matter if there was no trading.
They can't fight if there is no trading.
They can't do any of this without trading.

Are you purposefully being annoying or what?
I'm sorry, but saying the same thing over and over doesn't make your argument less pathetic.
If we follow that logic there should be no unlocks because, well, there would be no flame wars about which one's better, no "gtfo natascha noob" etc.
But they do make the game more interesting, just like trading which, by the way, is something the playbase always wanted.
Without trading, very very few people would have hats, and the ones that didn't would be constantly whining about not having ones.It's pratical for lending stuff to friends, gifting of course, getting a specific hat instead of a random one etc.
And before you go "durr durr get hattes thru hard verk", trading IS hard work and DOES take patience and a little bit of luck, just like before, but in a less boring way.Much less boring.

The Enter key, use it.

I did.And please, stop acting so smartass-y.Paradox gets it right, you don't.

TacoFreak
TacoFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 05:33 AM Reply

i'll give anyone items if they beat me in a 1v1

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 06:32 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 05:33 AM, TacoFreak wrote: i'll give anyone items if they beat me in a 1v1

What kind of items?

Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 08:15 AM Reply

DASHING THROUGH THE GAME
IT UPDATED TODAY
YOU CAN'T OPEN THE CRATE
UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY HA HA HA

Team Fortress 2 Crew

BBS Signature
Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 08:35 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 08:15 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote: UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY HA HA HA

I'm more pissed that the Raincatcher has become pretty much worthless now because it can be got in crates. Fuck.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 09:05 AM Reply

At 12/10/10 12:38 PM, HeavyTank wrote: Well, there's a positive side to all this...don't have enough money/don't want to spend money for a game/s?
Give hats for it!Then you can idle or simply play, get metal, and trade it for more hats!

The only downfall is the possibility of the person not buying the game for you in the end. I think asking for one of the members around here would be fine but to ask someone on the Steam forums would be risky.

At 12/10/10 04:06 PM, TiberiumCrystalKutu wrote: Also, I am not keen to buy games for the Treasure Hunt but if I find out that I can't do anything at the next 48-hour period, I will surely buy one or 2 cheap ones that cost like 2-3 euros...

I know I said I'll focus on other things before but if they're going to make some tasks really easy, I may as well do them. The bright side to this treasure hunt is getting me to blow the cobwebs for some of the games I haven't even played yet. For the latest objectives, it got me to start playing Droplitz, even though I don't think I'll be playing much of that game. My mind went funny after playing it for 2 hours straight.

At 12/10/10 11:20 PM, Greenfrost6 wrote: Trading is the worst thing that's ever happened to TF2. I enjoyed working for hats. Getting to that point where you finally had 4 refined and a class token, then crafting the result. That was fun, and that was rewarding.

I have to disagree with this entirely. If it weren't for the trading system, I'd still have that god awful Trophy Belt. Thank fuck we got the Trading system eventually as well as WavyGravy wanting that hat. It got me the Respectless Rubber Glove which I ended up trading for the Hallmark.

At 12/11/10 08:15 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote: DASHING THROUGH THE GAME
IT UPDATED TODAY
YOU CAN'T OPEN THE CRATE

Makes me wonder what they'll add in this crate.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

TacoFreak
TacoFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 10:12 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 06:32 AM, Simple wrote:
At 12/11/10 05:33 AM, TacoFreak wrote: i'll give anyone items if they beat me in a 1v1
What kind of items?

I dunno. Crates (I've got about 7), metal, weapons, maybe a hat.

Hybrid-Of-Souls
Hybrid-Of-Souls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 12:49 PM Reply

At 12/11/10 09:05 AM, Bahamut wrote:
IT UPDATED TODAY
YOU CAN'T OPEN THE CRATE

At this point, I'm hoping all the pre-Mann-conomy Update items have already been shoved in as "prizes" for all the other crates, meaning HATS HATS HATS etc. Yeah, nothing crappy, is what I'm hoping for.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43
Steam ID
Join the party | V NG Archive V |

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 12/10/10 02:49 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 12/10/10 01:47 PM, Racoonmario wrote: lmao at the second chest dropping coins. Enjoy being followed everywhere.
BR kiddies spouting GIBE CIONS PLS I REPOT U

Wait, what.

I'm assuming that people believe that coins have some sort of value.

I have some major withdrawal symptoms, I haven't been able to play TF2 for nearly 4 weeks now. I have been trying to resolve things somewhat, by viewing trading request and the like, is a sober stuntman a good offer for my stainless pot?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561 198030334058/

In case anybody cared.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 12/11/10 04:15 PM, Rory wrote: In case anybody cared.

Is your Pot vintage? Do you like the Pot? Do you prefer the Stuntman over the Pot?

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 04:52 PM Reply

At 12/11/10 04:46 PM, Racoonmario wrote:
At 12/11/10 04:15 PM, Rory wrote: In case anybody cared.
Is your Pot vintage?

No

Do you like the Pot?

Yes

Do you prefer the Stuntman over the Pot?

This is so fucking confusing, there are so many offers, so many possibilities, I just don't know what to do, what to trade for, do I go for a hat I like, or do I go for a polycount hat that will be useful?

There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 12/11/10 04:52 PM, Rory wrote: This is so fucking confusing, there are so many offers, so many possibilities, I just don't know what to do, what to trade for, do I go for a hat I like, or do I go for a polycount hat that will be useful?

Well if you like the hat keep hold of it. If you play Soldier more than Demoman keep hold of it. If you want to use it in the future for trades it might be wise to trade it, but I am not so sure about that. Personally I'd keep it, it may not be the best Soldier hat imo, but I think it looks alot nice than the Stuntman.

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 12/11/10 05:11 PM, Simple wrote:
At 12/11/10 04:52 PM, Rory wrote: This is so fucking confusing, there are so many offers, so many possibilities, I just don't know what to do, what to trade for, do I go for a hat I like, or do I go for a polycount hat that will be useful?
Well if you like the hat keep hold of it. If you play Soldier more than Demoman keep hold of it. If you want to use it in the future for trades it might be wise to trade it, but I am not so sure about that. Personally I'd keep it, it may not be the best Soldier hat imo, but I think it looks alot nice than the Stuntman.

I saw that I can get a chieftan's challenge for it, which for me, is the ultimate soldier hat, that or the soldiers stash. Of course, I can get a 'Lid, or I can get the attendant I so desperately need...

BBS Signature
Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 12/11/10 05:17 PM, Rory wrote: I saw that I can get a chieftan's challenge for it, which for me, is the ultimate soldier hat, that or the soldiers stash. Of course, I can get a 'Lid, or I can get the attendant I so desperately need...

Out of those I'd go for the Challenge because it is a badass hat. As for the Attendant it's the same story. If you play Pyro more get it etc. Again I would stick with the Challenge since I find the set bonus idea to be completely stupid.

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 12/11/10 05:19 PM, Simple wrote:
At 12/11/10 05:17 PM, Rory wrote: I saw that I can get a chieftan's challenge for it, which for me, is the ultimate soldier hat, that or the soldiers stash. Of course, I can get a 'Lid, or I can get the attendant I so desperately need...
Out of those I'd go for the Challenge because it is a badass hat. As for the Attendant it's the same story. If you play Pyro more get it etc. Again I would stick with the Challenge since I find the set bonus idea to be completely stupid.

I've sent 2 requests, 1 for a CC, and for a Dapper. I am simply going to trade for the first one that accepts. It may seem starnge that I am leaving this down to a random factor, (I understand of course, the factor is not truly random) But there is reasoning, in this constantly changing world, there is nothing you can rely on to remain as a constant force, other than luck.

And danke for the help.

BBS Signature
SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 11th, 2010 @ 08:41 PM Reply

IT UPDATED TODAY
YOU CAN'T OPEN THE CRATE

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Team Fortress 2
Updated some files, for no reason whatsoever

I think that refers to the crate...

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 12th, 2010 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 09:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: The only downfall is the possibility of the person not buying the game for you in the end. I think asking for one of the members around here would be fine but to ask someone on the Steam forums would be risky.

Indeed, and that is why they "invented" the refercence system.
For the first trade, you either trust a complete stranger blindly, which is something I wouldn't advise, or trade with someone that can be verified as a trusted trader.
That, or you could record the transaction.Even if VALVe said they won't help you if you get scammed, I've seen a lot of people get their hats/money back.

My mind went funny after playing it for 2 hours straight.

Yeah, that game's..uh..special.

I have to disagree with this entirely. If it weren't for the trading system, I'd still have that god awful Trophy Belt. Thank fuck we got the Trading system eventually as well as WavyGravy wanting that hat. It got me the Respectless Rubber Glove which I ended up trading for the Hallmark.

That's exactly what I'm talking about!People can finally get the hats they want, and at the same time make someone else happy as well.

...well, there's an extremely high chance that there's gonna be some kind of Santa Unusual with a snow particle effect or something.
Speaking of crates..I made a bet with TCK.We wanted to rent a game at the video club, and he insisted that the new Castlevania game was going to be epic.I wasn't at all convinced, and tried my best NOT to make him rent that game.
In the end, he told me he'd give me keys and buy me Black Ops for Christmas if the game turned out to be shit.
Guess what?It did.

Viri
Viri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 12th, 2010 @ 12:35 AM Reply

At 12/12/10 12:22 AM, HeavyTank wrote: In the end, he told me he'd give me keys and buy me Black Ops for Christmas if the game turned out to be shit.
Guess what?It did.

Enjoy your broken multiplayer.

[Last.FM] [Steam ID]
Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 12th, 2010 @ 09:16 AM Reply

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how much a gift wrap would go for, in terms of metal if you wanted to trade it?

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 12th, 2010 @ 10:27 AM Reply

At 12/11/10 08:41 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: Team Fortress 2
Updated some files, for no reason whatsoever

I think that refers to the crate...

Of course. I knew their "for no reason" update meant something. We're too clever Valve. :P

At 12/12/10 12:22 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 12/11/10 09:05 AM, Bahamut wrote: The only downfall is the possibility of the person not buying the game for you in the end. I think asking for one of the members around here would be fine but to ask someone on the Steam forums would be risky.
Indeed, and that is why they "invented" the refercence system.

Actually, that's right. The only problem is if new users are wanting to help others out, they wouldn't get very far due to having no rep. Then again, I suppose they'll climb up eventually.

...well, there's an extremely high chance that there's gonna be some kind of Santa Unusual with a snow particle effect or something.

Anything Winter related is good for me. We've got a shitload of Halloween stuff so why not make something for the Winter holidays? The only other major holiday TF2 will need to cover after that is Easter.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 12th, 2010 @ 10:28 AM Reply

Just unboxxed 2 crates and got myself the new Olive paint and a Milkman. Now to trade the paint for a nice paint or some metal.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 12th, 2010 @ 12:44 PM Reply

At 12/12/10 10:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: Actually, that's right. The only problem is if new users are wanting to help others out, they wouldn't get very far due to having no rep. Then again, I suppose they'll climb up eventually.

I had that problem as well, but I was lucky enough to find someone that trusted me enough to give me the game first.

Anything Winter related is good for me. We've got a shitload of Halloween stuff so why not make something for the Winter holidays? The only other major holiday TF2 will need to cover after that is Easter.

Easter, yeah...but there's already a bunny hat in TF2 :P
Personally I'd like to see a snowman version of the HHH's head for Christmas, apart from the Santa/Elf hats.

At 12/12/10 09:16 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote: Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how much a gift wrap would go for, in terms of metal if you wanted to trade it?

About 2 reclaimed, I think.

TiberiumCrystalKutu
TiberiumCrystalKutu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 12th, 2010 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 12/12/10 12:22 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
Speaking of crates..I made a bet with TCK.We wanted to rent a game at the video club, and he insisted that the new Castlevania game was going to be epic.I wasn't at all convinced, and tried my best NOT to make him rent that game.
In the end, he told me he'd give me keys and buy me Black Ops for Christmas if the game turned out to be shit.
Guess what?It did.

The game isn't shit at all just because you have one whip that attacks enemies like the one in God of War or because in one level we were not smart enough to remove a handle and put it in another wheel nearby. Also, I said I would buy you 2 keys AND you have read the reviews telling that this game rocks. I can say it doesn't rock but its decent, has a minor story, the environment is nice, you were loling on how awesome rain looked on a horse etc etc.

Since the whole thing score is from 8.2(rated by 42 presses:O) to 8.7 the game is
obviously not shit.

So, now I have to open one of these crates >:D

Simple
Simple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Team Fortress 2 Crew Dec. 12th, 2010 @ 03:04 PM Reply

After a long day of trading it's nice to hang my hats up and take a break.

Vintage Procedure Mask - Vintage Tousle Cap + Vintage Safe 'n' Sound
Milkman - Dapper's Topper
Vintage Whoopee Cap + Description Tag - 'Ol Snaggletooth Called "Irwin the Alligator"
3 Name Tags - Pugilist's Protector
Vintage Skullcutter - Skullcutter + Frontier Justice

At the moment I am trying to trade a Pugilists' Protector + Description Tag for a None Vintage Hallmark but I doubt that's going to go through. In my books a good day trading since I got rid of a few hats I hate, gained a bunch I like and generally improved my empire.

Also if anyone is interested I am wanting to trade Vintage Toque + Darbly Olive for a Vintage Heavy Duty Rag. <3