00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Airmo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Marijuana

62,242 Views | 1,422 Replies

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 04:22:59

At 6/17/10 04:20 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote:
At 6/17/10 03:35 AM, Lagerkapo wrote: Don't forget the mutated genes, birth defects, retardation, addiction potential, psychosis and giant killer radioactive pot zombies.

/
Well yeah that too, but that goes without saying. But everybody knows that...................

everybody knows that holland is filled with that kind of people, especially Amsterdam since they smoke weed there all the time.

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 04:34:18

I WILL FIGHT TO MAKE IT LEGAL I LOVE MY INDONISHAN MAJI BOMBS

Marijuana

OH how much i think the effect starts to crumble me intil i snap

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 04:36:55

Already posted somewhere in these 48 pages, but again:

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 09:57:24

At 6/17/10 09:54 AM, stick101 wrote:
At 6/17/10 04:36 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: Already posted somewhere in these 48 pages, but again:
That's the good thing about it, By smoking it is just wasting it and has no benefit. Why not just use it and not smoke it? I will never understand pot heads who try to use this

By the way I'm not talking to you directly Biofreak42069, I don't even know if ya smoke it. Just saying this to the pot heads

because it's the bud that's smoked, sometimes leaves, the stalk is what is used to make all that stuff.

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 10:08:11

Why do people even smoke weed in the first place?It is next to fucking pointless.The only thing good from smoking weed is having a short term amount of pleasure.

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 10:09:43

At 6/17/10 10:08 AM, CritcalOne wrote: Why do people even smoke weed in the first place?It is next to fucking pointless.The only thing good from smoking weed is having a short term amount of pleasure.

exactly. why do people get drunk? same reason. I don't smoke, but it helps to be objective about things.

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 10:17:43

At 6/17/10 10:08 AM, CritcalOne wrote: Why do people even smoke weed in the first place?It is next to fucking pointless.The only thing good from smoking weed is having a short term amount of pleasure.

Why do people even go on newgrounds in the first place?It is next to fucking pointless. The only thing good from going to newgrounds is having a short term amount of pleasure.

seriously get over yourself man. Life is full of joyful occurences, and these situations that give you joy should be exploited to the fullest. Shit, 70% if not more of the USA's presidents grew pot themselves, including George Washington and honest Abe. It was illegal to NOT grow pot if you owned a farm up until the late 1800's. What if they just made newgrounds illegal?

Side effects from prolounged visits to newgrounds include:
- social awkwardness, or lack of social life completely
- retardation
- short term memory loss
- Inability to function in groups

now do we ALL have these symptoms? certainly not. But its illegal now and anyone who hears of these symptoms will asume these are the end all be all. I personaly have smoked weed myself, and experienced to damage to my short term memory, tar buildup is minimal if anything (vaporisers, huzzah?) and retardation? Well Im pretty sure Im not retarded.

Besides, even if it really was this killing murderous product, who are you to force your opinion on anyone but yourself? If you think its harmful, fine, just dont do it. But for those of us who want to, screw off. Alchohol has equally (if not worse) side effects but it is not illegal because of its contributions to our economy. If we had "bars" for smoking weed, it would be equally valuable for the economy, and all those rediculous myths would go away.

Squat

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 10:19:32

I personaly have smoked weed myself, and experienced NO* damage to my short term memory,

sorry typo there. And I want to make it clear that I have been smoking for a long time now, since my mid to low teens.

Squat

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-17 10:28:00

At 6/17/10 10:17 AM, Deathbybible wrote:
Why do people even go on newgrounds in the first place?It is next to fucking pointless. The only thing good from going to newgrounds is having a short term amount of pleasure.

seriously get over yourself man. Life is full of joyful occurences, and these situations that give you joy should be exploited to the fullest. Shit, 70% if not more of the USA's presidents grew pot themselves, including George Washington and honest Abe. It was illegal to NOT grow pot if you owned a farm up until the late 1800's. What if they just made newgrounds illegal?

Side effects from prolounged visits to newgrounds include:
- social awkwardness, or lack of social life completely
- retardation
- short term memory loss
- Inability to function in groups

now do we ALL have these symptoms? certainly not. But its illegal now and anyone who hears of these symptoms will asume these are the end all be all. I personaly have smoked weed myself, and experienced to damage to my short term memory, tar buildup is minimal if anything (vaporisers, huzzah?) and retardation? Well Im pretty sure Im not retarded.

Besides, even if it really was this killing murderous product, who are you to force your opinion on anyone but yourself? If you think its harmful, fine, just dont do it. But for those of us who want to, screw off. Alchohol has equally (if not worse) side effects but it is not illegal because of its contributions to our economy. If we had "bars" for smoking weed, it would be equally valuable for the economy, and all those rediculous myths would go away.

I wasn't even trying to make a point at all.I deliberately posted that just to see how many people would reply in an angry mood.Your no exception.Get over myself?I am just a casual regular.I have nothing to fear except the fucking idiots of today.All I am saying is that weed should be used in a good,productive way then just smoking it and (Probably) getting stoned.Alcohol is legal under a certain amount.And it starts to get illegal when it passes your state/country's limit.You get arrested for this under ''D.U.I''.Sorry if I dosed off for a little,but I had to avoid that annoying shit ''Most of your post is a quote.PTYEP SOME MOAR''

Moved to new account.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-19 04:05:37

The THC crystals are the parts worth smoking, and they're only on the buds (mostly). The stalk and any oils in it is the part worth turning into rope or whatever useful; the buds would need to be removed for that anyways. So why not 'waste' that part in an enjoyable way?

Response to Marijuana 2010-06-19 04:42:48

I've been smoking it for just over ten years now and I'm a recent college graduate. Obviously it doesn't make you totally retarded. Though I've got to admit...I do find myself during a commercial break wondering what I was just watching. That might just be TV's fault however...can't be sure.

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-06 21:42:59

My buddy got a DUI yesterday driving us home from camping (SUX). I had like 6 beers by then, after drinking the entire rest of the weekend, and the cop breathalyzed me to see if I could drive him home, and I passed it somehow. I was a little buzzed from the beers but I was high as hell from this 5 foot PVC bong we rigged up just before we left. I was amazed he let me drive...didn't even look at my ID either. Saved us a big hassle at the time. My friend is boned with the license for at least 6 months tho, and probably a lot more after court on Friday. (second offense)

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-06 21:52:02

42069 is the best combination of numbers

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-07 02:15:54

At 7/6/10 09:52 PM, mystro wrote: 42069 is the best combination of numbers

Where have I seen those before???

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-10 17:30:16

@ home smokin a bowl.... what y'all up to?

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-10 17:39:29

Enjoying Robot Day, equally on your level.

That sucks about your friend. You guys should have known better though...

98 YEAR OLD REFRIGERATOR // without [BBQ sauce], life would be a mistake.

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-10 17:40:10

screw marijuana its all about the Yayo.

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-10 18:01:22

At 7/10/10 05:40 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: screw marijuana its all about the Yayo.

I didn't know soldiers were allowed to sniff cocaine?

I might have to tell your Superior Officer (Dad) about that, young man.

Bleh, what am I still doing here?

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-10 18:02:20

At 7/10/10 06:01 PM, Danny88 wrote:
At 7/10/10 05:40 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: screw marijuana its all about the Yayo.
I didn't know soldiers were allowed to sniff cocaine?

I might have to tell your Superior Officer (Dad) about that, young man.

OH NO PLEASE DONT!!!

lol

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-10 18:57:30

Man, whenever I tried blow I just wanted more of it. It was alright, but never enough. That's why I'm glad I never spent any money on the stuff, only freebies. I've always preferred the hallucinogenics anyways (that includes weed).

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-10 19:02:41

It won't kill anyone, just make them stupider.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-11 03:53:16

At 7/10/10 07:02 PM, steph2568 wrote: It won't kill anyone, just make them stupider.

hay i take off fence 2 taht

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-11 04:06:21

At 7/11/10 03:53 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote:
At 7/10/10 07:02 PM, steph2568 wrote: It won't kill anyone, just make them stupider.
hay i take off fence 2 taht

Eh. I noticed when I stopped smoking weed I became more alert. I enjoy being alert.

When/if it gets legalized I'll stop. I lost a friend to weed.

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-11 04:15:25

SMOKE WEED ERR'DAY

BBS Signature

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-11 16:39:32

At 7/11/10 04:06 AM, 346 wrote: I lost a friend to weed.

How'd you manage that??? If he O.D.ed he'd be the first... Did he get caught selling?

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-11 17:15:46

Mary jane is weak man its lame as hell. marijuana is for teenagers and thugs.

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-11 17:28:52

At 7/11/10 05:15 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Mary jane is weak man its lame as hell. marijuana is for teenagers and thugs.

And that was a stupid and uneducated opinion.

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-11 17:52:54

At 7/11/10 05:33 PM, daethdrain wrote: i just dont wana get hooked to it

Marijuana

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-13 22:00:40

I drove my buddy to court today for his DUI last weekend. This other guy was there for the same, but a cop was reading the statement from the cop that got him. He said the guy said shit like, "Well, since you're arresting me anyways, can I finish my beer?" and "if you let me go, we can go to my house and smoke some weed,"... to the cop! Dude must've been FUCKED UP!

Response to Marijuana 2010-07-13 22:34:56

At 8/25/03 12:21 AM, JJAGoodfella wrote: I guess Im pro for medical reasons but for enjoyment...no...

I dont see any point to it, it's a worthless thrill. Why not just spin around in circles while watching the Power Rangers during a tornado?

So is masturbation. Let's illegalize that.

There is no point of keeping marijuana illegal. It is far less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco. There is no victim. Why is it still illegal?

The average person has only one testicle.

BBS Signature