• 1,475 Replies
swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Jun. 14th, 2005 @ 01:56 AM

At 6/14/05 01:54 AM, -Ender- wrote: I hate potheads. Humour aimed at them is sometimes funny, but potheads are usually idiots who are proud of the fact that they smoke an illegal drug. I know it's not as bad as some drugs, but it makes people act like imbeciles. I also think cigarettes and beer should be outlawed, so don't get on to me about that.

STEREOTYPING. Go assume more liiies.

hurp

BBS Signature
Zouk
Zouk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Jun. 14th, 2005 @ 11:26 PM

At 6/14/05 01:47 AM, ghettobird44 wrote: i like it i think it tast good don't you? when i was at my friends i was eating it and they where like that cost like 20 bucks i was like wow i am still hungery

Yo dude, you should know by now the effects of marijuana, but don't expect it to go away that soon. You're an addict for now.

BBS Signature
Nonsense-Ninja
Nonsense-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Jul. 23rd, 2005 @ 03:05 AM

At 8/25/03 12:18 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: I just wanted to know your opinions on marijuana...just for the hell of it.

if god was a drug, he would be pot. cause its a great type of high, and its not as bad for you as other stuff. tobacco is worse for you in my opinion, cause some people smoke 2 or 3 packs a day!!! both my parents used too. pot you maybe do once or twice a week

Nonsense-Ninja
Nonsense-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Jul. 23rd, 2005 @ 03:06 AM

At 6/6/05 04:00 PM, Zen444 wrote: Canada's thinking about legalizing it.

it ISSSS legal there

rite?

Biofreak42069
Biofreak42069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Programmer
Response to Marijuana Aug. 15th, 2005 @ 07:35 PM

My pupils are huge...

Backseat-Mod
Backseat-Mod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 27th, 2005 @ 11:48 PM

Ive never done it. Never want to.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 28th, 2005 @ 12:02 AM

I've gotten high once. No thanks.

Popeofdope
Popeofdope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 08:04 PM

At 8/28/05 12:02 AM, DemonHybrid wrote: I've gotten high once. No thanks.

Yes fucking please.

I'd always see swank (i think) posting pictures of his plants and shit, and I was so damn jealous. These days I have babies of my own, grown completly outdoor from seed on a souther mountain in British Columbia. Had 9, Harvested 2 fucking males, and two females. The buds not bad, I'm gonna smoke some in a half hour, it's wicked smoking your own crop. Anyway heres the pic (few weeks back)

Marijuana

DarkHomonculus
DarkHomonculus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 08:06 PM

I dunno if this was posted but..

Marijuana

GWBblows
GWBblows
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 08:10 PM

At 6/14/05 11:26 PM, Zouk wrote: Yo dude, you should know by now the effects of marijuana, but don't expect it to go away that soon. You're an addict for now.

pussy

At 8/27/05 11:48 PM, Flynt_27 wrote:
Ive never done it. Never want to.

pussy

At 8/28/05 12:02 AM, DemonHybrid wrote:
I've gotten high once. No thanks.

pussy

Popeofdope
Popeofdope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 08:15 PM

Oh yeah, heres my completly sealed, with a dope couch, two other chairs and a table, Hotbox hut. AKA Drug shack, not far from the plants. It's held up for over a year now, even through some pretty rough conditions, and has been hot boxed an obviously uncountable amount of times.

Marijuana

xjam10
xjam10
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 08:29 PM

pot is good i smoke everyday afterschool with my girlfriend

Arexus
Arexus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 09:05 PM

There is nothing wrong with the substance. Smoking pot is healtier than eating fast food (you really can't say smoking is bad for you when we consume large quantities of hormones and pesticides daily) or driving a car (likewise except replace consumtion of foods with inhalation of polutants). There are few dangers to smoking it (aside from becoming excedingly stupid due to overuse) and alcohol is far worse (both more addiction, harmful to the body, and causes you to do more stupid things)

Popeofdope
Popeofdope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 10:37 AM

At 9/29/05 09:05 PM, Arexus wrote: There is nothing wrong with the substance. Smoking pot is healtier than eating fast food

Wow, yes, one of the most unhealthy things about marijuana is overeating. I'm such a stoner now that the munchies aren't so appealing to me, it's just like eating anything else. But really there is something wrong with the substance, though it is thought little of, a marijuana addiction can become more serious than you'd expect, and the worst part is, it's a gateway drug. They tell you this bullshit in school or w/e but the fact that once you get into it and you just want to get higher, it does definatly slowly lead you to harder more dangerous drugs. I have to smoke pot everyday, it fuckign sucks if i dont, it's all that will be on my mind, and if i have free time, and friends calling me it's impossible to resist. I wish i didn't smoke pot everyday, its fucked up, But the point im going to make now is as long as your careful yes, it is an amazing substance. Smoke it on thje weekend, have the time of your life with generally small consequences if any. Its a wicked drug for only doing it at parties and on weekend, its surprising more people don't smoke it. But me, I fucking love it and can't get enough of it, being high all the time isn't as great as it seems.... well really it is, thats why i have to be high all the time, It gets fucked if i dont blaze. But it does fuck your life up, theres no doubt about that

LazyDrunk
LazyDrunk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 11:04 AM

If you really don't want to continue smoking grass, one of the first things you need to do is seperate yourself from the environment that your pot-smoking habit thrives in.

We gladly feast upon those who would subdue us.

BBS Signature
FaceYourFear
FaceYourFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 12:14 PM

Weed is a good thing i smoke it every day after school/work

FmZ
FmZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 12:24 PM

This is what I think of marijuana...

Marijuana

cryptosporidium-136
cryptosporidium-136
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 12:50 PM

okay.
hmmm.

CardinalFang
CardinalFang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 12:58 PM

If drug companies lobbied congress to let them sell it, then it would be legal. Then you'll see all the drug commercial that subliminally tell you "You need our pot."

50% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time.

Iranarama
Iranarama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 01:52 PM

PseudoFriday, i like to THANK YOU FOR STAELING MY SIG PICTURE...

Now i must change it....

THEIF!!!!!!!1

RemRulzz
RemRulzz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 02:21 PM

love it,it should be legal

BBS Signature
Ninja-Freak
Ninja-Freak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 02:24 PM

At 8/25/03 12:18 AM, Biofreak42069 wrote: I just wanted to know your opinions on marijuana...just for the hell of it.

i dont smoke it i probly never will...

MaidenHead
MaidenHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 03:11 PM

I think any form of smoking or drug taking is pathetic, end of.

Halfabrain
Halfabrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 03:22 PM

Its BAD!!!

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 03:23 PM

It seems to be all the craze in my school lately to have a bucket after dinner, the amount of tac'cannabis resin going round at my school os crazy.

Kipling
Kipling
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 03:24 PM

Hash gives me a hard on.

Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 03:25 PM

It sounds kinda ghey and n00bish but i am actually a little stoned right now. I would never say it if t wasn'tf for this thread.

UntamedFlames343
UntamedFlames343
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 03:25 PM

personally i love it
its a good way to escape and it makes me happy
plus its helps break stupid tensions because it relaxes you

shadow40k0
shadow40k0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 03:40 PM

marijuana (or weed has ganga lets stick to weed) is the greatest thing on this planet since sliced bread(but wat was great before sliced bread)

by the way my code name is solid shadow

BBS Signature
ETERNALLY-HUMAN
ETERNALLY-HUMAN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 03:41 PM

At 9/30/05 11:04 AM, -LazyDrunk- wrote: If you really don't want to continue smoking grass, one of the first things you need to do is seperate yourself from the environment that your pot-smoking habit thrives in.

Right on the nose... I used to smoke A LOT back in high school. I had my fun, but it started to effect me negatively. I used to get real anxious and this frantic, racing heartbeat after about 3 years or more of continuous (pretty much everyday) use. I also had chronic bronchitis mostly from smoking a lot of grass and ciggs. The first 3 year of high school were also a blur and a waste. Some people can prioritize - smoke, do their work for school, etc. - I was not one of these people.

In any case, I had a blast when I used to do it and it provided me with many more in depth, maybe even "intellectual" highs and experiences towards the end of my use. I started to treat it with more respect, and not overuse it. But I needed to stop for health reasons basically so I had to separate myself from my friends who did it. Sure, I could’ve still hung out and not smoked, but when people do it all the time, it’s hard to tear away. "Old habits die hard". heh

It wasn’t pretty and I didn’t hang out with the majority of my friends for around 2 years - during this time my group split up anyway, so I was the trend starter - or catalyst, if you will.

I still am not by any means against it, and I still want to smoke every now and then.
(I did a few times, but I felt almost nothing so I’m done with it).
But I never acted half as stupid and irresponsible while stoned as I do when I’ve had a few too many beers. I think its ridiculous thatmarijuana is illegal -
"the war on drugs" pfft...people getting arrested for having pot on them is absurd. This isn’t an issue that should be so enforced, its a waste of money, effort and resources. People caught driving under the influence should be treated as a threat, but thats about it.
Alcohol causes MANY MANY more incidents and deaths and they ADVERTISE beer and liquor on TV. Hmmm.

The problems with marijuana started with people being ignorant, racist and they used "pot propaganda" to justify and enforce the stupidity. And this started a looooong time ago.