FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 05:19 PM

At 8/13/04 04:45 PM, Greeniemachinie wrote:
Also, does anyone know a good way to make a good, reliable, sturdy bowl? (preferably pretty small [pocket sized], too)

Yes, yes, and yes.

Get some hot glue, some duct tape, a metal bottle cap, a nail, a hammer, an old peanut butter or mayonaise jar (preferrably glass), aquarium hose (or equivalent. use an empty bic ink pen in a pinch. the body, not the ink catridge).

Take the nail, and hammer 10-20 small close fit holes in the metal cap. Make sure to remove any plastic lining, but not to make any hole bigger than the tip of a pen. (this technique also works on an soda can or altoids box without the extra steps. just remember to have the bowl far away from the "hit" hole. ) Now you have a sturdy metal filter and bowl. An empty bullet casing or any other cup or bowl shaped indention in metal will do, such as the crimped end of a soda can (very useful techique! Disposable Bong!!!).

Now that you have a bowl, your going to need something to connect it two. You don't wanna just set a bowl on your lips!! Make a cone out of tinfoil (at least three layers thick. It needs to be as airtight as possible). Duct tape the open end of the cone to the cap, also making sure not to leave any leaks (use a lighter to melt the end of a hot glue stick, cover the bowl, and inhale from the hit tube . The put the hot glue on any "suspicious" leaky areas, and the glue gets vacuumed right into the trouble spots) You can also use epoxy or caulk or even gum, but they can be tricky. Now connect the other end of the cone to your bong tube (preferrably exactly as long as your jar).

Now for the easy part!

take the lid off your jar, and make two holes in it to fit your bong tubes into. It you have a plastic lid (ie, prefferably) make a small hole and melt the plastic, then push the tube through. This automagically makes a nice tight seal with no glue. If metal.... use your nail and a strong knife. use hot glue to hold your tubes.

One tube (the bowl tube)should reach down to the bottom of the jar with the lid on. The other should start right at the top the jar, and lead out, like a hookah. It your cover the bowl with your hand, you SHOULD be able to create a vacuum inside. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Ok, here's the fun part:

Fill your jar up with water just high enough to not be sucked into the hit tube (you know, the one that doesn't have a bowl on the end, and only barely goes into the water chamber). When you inhale, the air in the top of the jar drops, and causes a differential with the outside air. This is powerful enough to push the water in the tube out, and bubble outside air (preferrably full of weed smoke) into the chamber, out through the hit tube, into your lungs, and straight to your brain.

You can also use mouth wash to "flavor" your bong, like mint. This will also help keep the bong water fresh.

My band Sin City ScoundrelsOur song Vixen of Doom
HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

ReeferKeefer
ReeferKeefer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 05:24 PM

At 8/13/04 05:19 PM, -theFUNK- wrote: Get some hot glue, some duct tape, a metal bottle cap, a nail, a hammer, an old peanut butter or mayonaise jar (preferrably glass), aquarium hose (or equivalent. use an empty bic ink pen in a pinch. the body, not the ink catridge).

You're a McGuiver smoker.

StatiK
StatiK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 05:37 PM

At 8/13/04 05:19 PM, -theFUNK- wrote:
Also, does anyone know a good way to make a good, reliable, sturdy bowl? (preferably pretty small [pocket sized], too)
How to make a bong

That sounds like an excellent recipe, and thanks for the effort, but I need something portable, and I can't really walk around with a peanut butter jar in my pocket...I was looking for a bowl.

Also, I made a fairly good bong out of a water bottle with the type of cap you pull up and suck on. You just make a hole, put a pipe/bowl made out of anything in it, then you suck out of the water bottle kind of like you're drinking water. It's super easy and mostly already made because it's a water bottle. It's pretty bootleg, but it works.

FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 05:48 PM

At 8/13/04 05:37 PM, Greeniemachinie wrote:
At 8/13/04 05:19 PM, -theFUNK- wrote:
How to make a bong
That sounds like an excellent recipe, and thanks for the effort, but I need something portable, and I can't really walk around with a peanut butter jar in my pocket...I was looking for a bowl.

Didn't you read the part about putting the holes in the lid of an Altoids box, cutting a small hole in the side to hit out of, and sealing the rest with tape? Wait, I forgot to fill that in for you... I know I told you the soda can disposobowl though.

Tracing paper also works well to roll joints with.

BTW, if you have a small enough jar (like a pill bottle), that bong I described COULD fit in your pocket. It scales up and down pretty well. I used to make them out of spice bottles all the time and carry one around school. It was just small enough to fit in my inside coat pocket.

HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

StatiK
StatiK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 06:02 PM

At 8/13/04 05:48 PM, -theFUNK- wrote: Didn't you read the part about putting the holes in the lid of an Altoids box, cutting a small hole in the side to hit out of, and sealing the rest with tape? Wait, I forgot to fill that in for you...

I read the whole, thing but it's kind of hard to visualize when you don't have it right in front of you...meh. Do you have a picture maybe?

I know I told you the soda can disposobowl though.

Actually, no :(

Tracing paper also works well to roll joints with.

Sweet. Thanks I'll try that sometime, especially since I could use some tracing paper anyways.

BTW, if you have a small enough jar (like a pill bottle), that bong I described COULD fit in your pocket. It scales up and down pretty well. I used to make them out of spice bottles all the time and carry one around school. It was just small enough to fit in my inside coat pocket.

Woah. That's uber mini. If it's that small will it still do a significant amount of filtering?

One thing my brother showed me (but is disposable) is a toilet paper roll (finished, of course), that you cut a hole (about a square inch) in close to one end, then cover the hole with tin foil, poke holes, and seal it up with tape. It was perfect for one use, but I really want something that I can use frequently that's durable.

Thanks for the help though <3 I'm sure I can come up with something good using your general outline when I have a free day to myself.

FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 06:43 PM

If you need any pictures or design help, go to www.erowid.com . It has everything you need to know.

HATE.

PurpleHaze
PurpleHaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 06:45 PM

Go to www.cannabis.com and sign up on the message board, ive found out sooo much by going there.

CRISPY-D
CRISPY-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 10:56 PM

redneckZ smoke weed!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=189178&sub=3571

(CLICK ON THAT .... i wrote a song about rednecks.........
one thing they MIGHT do is smoke weed...)

Marijuana

Phineus
Phineus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 11:27 PM

This is probably the most helpful thread ive read so far, hehe.

pot is the spice of life!

Marijuana

Rutabega
Rutabega
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 13th, 2004 @ 11:33 PM

"Marijuana is bad mkay"-Mr Mackey

swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 15th, 2004 @ 05:19 PM

Well I see no one guessed it. Last night I went to my friends and got super-blazed. Haven't done so in a long time. I quit with a friend to help them out with their quitting, but she said she was all out of it now, so now I am back at it!

I missed my weed :(. So for a change of pace, I won't post pictures of my plants growing. I will show pictures of me smoking! This is out of my friends mini Zong. It's phat. It's not even 1 week old and it's turning purple. I love this picture it looks so crazy.

Marijuana

hurp

BBS Signature
ReeferKeefer
ReeferKeefer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 06:13 PM

At 8/15/04 05:19 PM, swaenK wrote: I love this picture it looks so crazy.

It's just really bad quality. AH well though. Good to see some people around gettin high though.

Crossofdevil
Crossofdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 06:29 PM

At 8/17/04 06:13 PM, ThePerfectChristian wrote:
At 8/15/04 05:19 PM, swaenK wrote: I love this picture it looks so crazy.
It's just really bad quality. AH well though. Good to see some people around gettin high though.

ure bad quality and ure ugly.

ReeferKeefer
ReeferKeefer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 06:32 PM

At 8/17/04 06:29 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: ure bad quality and ure ugly.

Nice spelling and even nicer insults. It's really not logical to get upset over someone telling you that your music sucks when in reality, it does suck. Don't take it personally, because everyone could probably agree that your song sucks ass. Heres a link to it.

linkage

ChaosFoot
ChaosFoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 06:38 PM

i just smoked two days ago at a family picnic, (well not THERE, but in the woods near there) and i got pretty stoned, but i found sumthin, pot does impair your judgement, but not nearly as much as alcohol, and unlike liquor, your able to break thru it and get some semblance of judgement if you have to, thats how i was able to walk nearly 5 miles back to the picnic and explain where i was, then go back to just laughin, if pot was deadly or dangerous, then how could i do that (it was real good shit too)

Your reply to this isn't going to be clever or witty, so just put down the internet and go outside.
Seriously Serious
Listen to better music.

BBS Signature
Re-Spawn
Re-Spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 06:58 PM

Its should be legal but you only smoke it you want to and you should be only able to carry a certain amount.
Smoking Marijuana makes you kool instantly - Some guy
I smoke Marijuana every night the Marijuana is not addictive its the tobacco you mix with it.
-Re-Spawn

BBS Signature
FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 07:21 PM

At 8/13/04 10:56 PM, CRISPY_D wrote: redneckZ smoke weed!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=189178&sub=3571

(CLICK ON THAT .... i wrote a song about rednecks.........
one thing they MIGHT do is smoke weed...)

Where the FUCK did you get that picture of me?

Seriously. I look EXACTLY like that.

HATE.

ACDC492
ACDC492
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 07:35 PM

Just use a regular soda can.
You empty the can and put a small dent in the middle of one of the sides. Than take a pin and poke some small holes where the dent is and place the weed on top of it. You put your mouth where you drink it, light it up and suck it in. Not as great as a bowl but it works all the same. Remember dont make the dent to big. Just big enough for the weed.

Moloko
Moloko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 07:49 PM

I can't smoke until next week cuz I have a medical exam on Friday. Boo to you all who can! :(

ADarkerBreed
ADarkerBreed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 07:53 PM

At 8/17/04 07:49 PM, -Moloko- wrote: I can't smoke until next week cuz I have a medical exam on Friday. Boo to you all who can! :(

it's alright, I can't until I get some and I'm depressed again...

Moloko
Moloko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 08:01 PM

At 8/17/04 07:53 PM, ADarkerBreed wrote:
At 8/17/04 07:49 PM, -Moloko- wrote: I can't smoke until next week cuz I have a medical exam on Friday. Boo to you all who can! :(
it's alright, I can't until I get some and I'm depressed again...

Weed will make you more depressed. You will feel ike SHIT if yo usmoke again. I was sad once and I decided to smoke, worst idea ever. I felt like killing myself. Wait until you feel better and then smoke.

ADarkerBreed
ADarkerBreed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 17th, 2004 @ 08:03 PM

At 8/17/04 08:01 PM, -Moloko- wrote: Weed will make you more depressed. Wait until you feel better and then smoke.

well thats coming down... it feels good during...
I get REALLY depressed coming down... even if I wasn't before...

swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 18th, 2004 @ 02:45 AM

Huh? You want me to smoke more weed, is that what you said? Okay!

hurp

BBS Signature
ReeferKeefer
ReeferKeefer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 30th, 2004 @ 02:44 PM

At 8/17/04 08:01 PM, Moloko_Synthemesc wrote: Weed will make you more depressed.

It makes me happier.

You will feel ike SHIT if yo usmoke again.

Uh, I feel pretty good if I smoke again.

I was sad once and I decided to smoke, worst idea ever. I felt like killing myself.

Then don't smoke, dumbass

PurpleHaze
PurpleHaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 30th, 2004 @ 02:45 PM

Weed rocks

Marijuana

Chrispington
Chrispington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 30th, 2004 @ 02:47 PM

At 8/30/04 02:45 PM, RedRainDrop wrote: Weed rocks

Amen, brother.

Marijuana

BBS Signature
tehNGpro
tehNGpro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 30th, 2004 @ 02:55 PM

At 8/30/04 02:47 PM, Chrispington wrote:
At 8/30/04 02:45 PM, RedRainDrop wrote: Weed rocks
Amen, brother.

omfg, poor soul ! do you realise that marijuana is an evil plant, created by satan to get you in HELL? marijuana is poison for your brain, stop smoking that shit, go to the church and pray. let god make your life better

Biofreak42069
Biofreak42069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Programmer
Response to Marijuana Aug. 31st, 2004 @ 02:31 AM

At 8/17/04 08:01 PM, Moloko_Synthemesc wrote: I was sad once and I decided to smoke, worst idea ever. I felt like killing myself. Wait until you feel better and then smoke.

Like most of the people here, I usually feel better AFTER I toke. It can be my release from the problems of the world. The worst that can really come from smoking the chronic is getting caught, and that's only because of those who don't understand it, yet decided to wage war on it. Maybe for those who are so mentally unstable as to contemplate suicide I would not recommend it, but for those who treat it right and get treated right from it, I would encourage you smoke bud in an instant.

tehNGpro
tehNGpro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 31st, 2004 @ 02:41 AM

Listen, pothead ! Weed is not only evil, it is bad for your mental health ! It will make you dumb ! Do like me, don't smoke, drink ONLY water and go to the church every sunday. Then, MAYBE God will forgive you. pray, lost soul, pray.

gamerkid88
gamerkid88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Marijuana Aug. 31st, 2004 @ 03:16 AM

weed is good if you want to just sit down and chill for awhile. i stopped tho for my own reasons