New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chazz
Chazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:05 PM Reply

What happens in the last episode? Can someone tell me please?

Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:05 PM Reply

Snape kills dumbeldore.

cookie-eater
cookie-eater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:06 PM Reply

just watch it on youtube or something.

BBS Signature
Saxturbation
Saxturbation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 12/28/07 06:05 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Snape kills dumbeldore.

Haha... No I don't really know. I haven't made it to the last episode. Why don't you just watch it? More exciting.

Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature
Chazz
Chazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:07 PM Reply

Ive been watching it for a few days and have watched season 1-2-3 but that all they are showing.. No idea whats gonna happen now..

DariusR
DariusR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:09 PM Reply

Ed gets sent to the other side of the gate (which is our world) as an attempt of human transmutation to bring back Al. Al eventually comes back in his real form, but he lots his memory of he and his brother's travels. Al decides to go learn more about alchemy and Ed decides to learn more about rocket science, and their main goal now is to find each other again.

Oh and Roy Mustang kills Pride. And loses an eye.

After the Fuhrer disappears, the senate is revived, but the country is still at war.

Watch the movie to see what happens furthermore...

Kill a man, you're a murderer, kill many, you're a conqueror, kill 'em all, and you're a god!

BBS Signature
Chris-V2
Chris-V2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:10 PM Reply

I bet someone telling you before you watch it will only make the last episode more enjoyable!

Why not do what one person said and watch it on youtube? Or just wait to see the episode on T.V?

Xavon
Xavon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:11 PM Reply

At 12/28/07 06:09 PM, DariusR wrote: Watch the movie to see what happens furthermore...

How come the last person to post when I clicked the thread had to include it.

I wanted to tell it. :(

BBS Signature
DariusR
DariusR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 12/28/07 06:11 PM, Xavon wrote: I wanted to tell it. :(

Tell him about the movie. If you've seen it..if you haven't, I'm gonna fucking shoot you.

Kill a man, you're a murderer, kill many, you're a conqueror, kill 'em all, and you're a god!

BBS Signature
senior-twinki
senior-twinki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:14 PM Reply

ew anime

CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:15 PM Reply

ED DIES

DepressedStone
DepressedStone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:18 PM Reply

Oh, in the movie, Ed goes and kills nazis. Al turns into a super awesome alchemist, so he makes a big ass gate to link both worlds. They're, like, 'sup? So they kill more nazis, but they fucked up and wound up stranded on Earth with no chance to come back to alchemy land.

Oh, Hohenheim dies, Envy dies, Izumi dies, Wrath dies, Gluttony dies, and Pride is Fritz Lang or some shit.

"If you had what normal men had, I wouldn't need batteries anymore!"

BBS Signature
senior-twinki
senior-twinki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 12/28/07 06:15 PM, Mendou wrote:
At 12/28/07 06:14 PM, senior-twinki wrote: ew anime
Ew faggot who doesn't know what he's talking aobut.

Edward is an alchemist, he makes stuff out of the ground. WHAT MORE IS THERE TO KNOW!

DariusR
DariusR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 12/28/07 06:18 PM, DepressedStone wrote: Oh, Hohenheim dies, Envy dies, Izumi dies, Wrath dies, Gluttony dies, and Pride is Fritz Lang or some shit.

Alfons dies too...but that's the real world Alfons.

BBS Signature
Chazz
Chazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:21 PM Reply

Well I gotta say.. I am kinda pissed off by what happend so far.. I mean some awesome bits.. But still.. But they killed to many good characters.. Although that little girl who got fused with the dog.. I wanted to die coz she was pissing me off.. But.. That was a bit sick.. lol..

cookie-eater
cookie-eater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:22 PM Reply

that is actually pretty close to true.

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:25 PM Reply

The ending kind of didn't tell us much though. Sure, Al got his body back and Ed and him are now in pre WW2 Germany, but after that it just ends.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.
AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
AshfordPride
AshfordPride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:26 PM Reply

They build up to a movie.

BBS Signature
firemario1
firemario1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:28 PM Reply

Why tell you when you can watch it yourself?

Ding.

BBS Signature
Sashuno
Sashuno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:28 PM Reply

At 12/28/07 06:28 PM, firemario1 wrote: Why tell you when you can watch it yourself?

Ding.

we have a winner.

Tank_sm.gif loves you! Click it to show it show it some love, too! :D

BBS Signature
firemario1
firemario1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:34 PM Reply

Also, Ding.
Ding.

BBS Signature
Damien
Damien
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Artist
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:35 PM Reply

Fucking epic endings, the movie AND the series.

But I hate open endings though. ):(

Chazz
Chazz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 12/28/07 06:28 PM, firemario1 wrote: Why tell you when you can watch it yourself?

Ding.

Fuck this shitty computer! I can't watch it! I can't even download flash! Fuck!

Omfg.. Anyway.. How do they get Al back into his real body? Philosophers stone..?

And.. Scar just lost both his arms.. On my TV..

Gigit
Gigit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to What happens.. Full metal alchemist Dec. 28th, 2007 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 12/28/07 06:05 PM, ChazzGoth wrote: What happens in the last episode? Can someone tell me please?

Edward gets killed by a guy named Snape

I love you ;D

BBS Signature