Be a Supporter!

Ngmastah's art

  • 17,480 Views
  • 436 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ArthurGhostly
ArthurGhostly
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Animator
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 2nd, 2008 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 5/31/08 10:54 AM, ngmastah wrote: WIP.

He looks too top heavy.

I suggest either making him stand more upright, or adding more bulk to that tail. Right now, he looks like he's about to topple over.

I love the shading/highlights though - you always do them so bold.


BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 2nd, 2008 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 6/2/08 04:27 AM, McJesus wrote: hey dude, can you try something in just two tones?

Two tones? Could you give me an example please?


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 2nd, 2008 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 6/2/08 11:37 AM, ArthurGhostly wrote:
At 5/31/08 10:54 AM, ngmastah wrote: WIP.
He looks too top heavy.

I suggest either making him stand more upright, or adding more bulk to that tail. Right now, he looks like he's about to topple over.

I love the shading/highlights though - you always do them so bold.

Thanks for the crits, I didn't notice that, I guess I'll try to do that.


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
McJesus
McJesus
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Artist
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 4th, 2008 @ 08:05 AM Reply

At 6/2/08 06:42 PM, ngmastah wrote:
At 6/2/08 04:27 AM, McJesus wrote: hey dude, can you try something in just two tones?
Two tones? Could you give me an example please?

Uhh.. cell shading might be the correct term.

Ngmastah's art

GoldenBrownTickle
GoldenBrownTickle
  • Member since: May. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 4th, 2008 @ 10:19 AM Reply

At 12/24/07 10:03 PM, ngmastah wrote: Ugh, sorry for such pic spam guys. I guess I will whore this just one more time.

JUST ONE MORE TIME.

Lol this is awesome. It's like half Santa half Venom. or Santa turning into Venom. Either way nice work.

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 8th, 2008 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 6/4/08 08:05 AM, McJesus wrote:
At 6/2/08 06:42 PM, ngmastah wrote:
At 6/2/08 04:27 AM, McJesus wrote: hey dude, can you try something in just two tones?
Two tones? Could you give me an example please?
Uhh.. cell shading might be the correct term.

Hm, I've never been that good at it, but I guess i could attempt to do so, also, sorry for such little updates guys i need to study for tests and shit D:


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 13th, 2008 @ 06:04 PM Reply

shark, he broke his lower jaw in a fight.

Ngmastah's art


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
redenvy
redenvy
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 13th, 2008 @ 06:08 PM Reply

Awesome, though it was a dragon at first. He actually looks like he's about to go kill something instead of having a broken jaw. Oh well. More!

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 13th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 6/13/08 06:08 PM, redenvy wrote: Awesome, though it was a dragon at first. He actually looks like he's about to go kill something instead of having a broken jaw. Oh well. More!

Thanks, it actually started as a sort of dinosaur, but then ended up being a shark, lol.


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 10:58 AM Reply

asd fgrg

Ngmastah's art


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
keosan24
keosan24
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 11:19 AM Reply

At 6/14/08 10:58 AM, ngmastah wrote: asd fgrg

lol nice that machine will come in handy when barney goes crazy in the future


Support Help a Noob day By Putting ur sig as

BBS Signature
GraceHawk
GraceHawk
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 11:39 AM Reply

Hey love the shark sketch and the bunny carving.

destructin
destructin
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Animator
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 6/14/08 10:58 AM, ngmastah wrote: asd fgrg

hehehe.

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 09:32 PM Reply

At 6/14/08 11:39 AM, GraceHawk wrote: Hey love the shark sketch and the bunny carving.

Thanks, I'm fairly fond of the bunny carving too ;D


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
hijackreaper
hijackreaper
  • Member since: Dec. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 09:35 PM Reply

luff that blud :D


Make me a sandwich, damnit.

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 14th, 2008 @ 10:11 PM Reply

At 6/14/08 09:35 PM, hijackreaper wrote: luff that blud :D

Glad ya like it :)


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 12:51 PM Reply

At 6/14/08 02:31 PM, destructin wrote:
At 6/14/08 10:58 AM, ngmastah wrote: asd fgrg
hehehe.

Haha, remember it, right?


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 12:57 PM Reply

i did this on a shitty piece of paper, also ooold.

Ngmastah's art


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
nikola1v
nikola1v
  • Member since: May. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 06:24 PM Reply

Your art is just awesome! I just cant believe somebody is actually good in MS paint! The sci-fi robots are just awesome! Keep up the good work! Have you ever thought of making a webcomic? If you do dont forget to post here about it!

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 6/15/08 06:24 PM, nikola1v wrote: Your art is just awesome! I just cant believe somebody is actually good in MS paint! The sci-fi robots are just awesome! Keep up the good work! Have you ever thought of making a webcomic? If you do dont forget to post here about it!

Well, I have a few times, but I just don't have much original ideas for a web-comic, thanks though.


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
keosan24
keosan24
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 06:41 PM Reply

At 6/15/08 06:35 PM, ngmastah wrote:
At 6/15/08 06:24 PM, nikola1v wrote:
Stuff

Well, I have a few times, but I just don't have much original ideas for a web-comic, thanks though.

nice well what kind of pens and penicls do u use?


Support Help a Noob day By Putting ur sig as

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 07:16 PM Reply

At 6/15/08 06:41 PM, keosan24 wrote:
At 6/15/08 06:35 PM, ngmastah wrote:
At 6/15/08 06:24 PM, nikola1v wrote:
Stuff

Well, I have a few times, but I just don't have much original ideas for a web-comic, thanks though.
nice well what kind of pens and penicls do u use?

Um, pencil, is just a basic bic' 0.7mm mechanical , and the pen is a o.5 mm micron.


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
ChillyCheese
ChillyCheese
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 07:39 PM Reply

At 6/15/08 06:35 PM, ngmastah wrote:
At 6/15/08 06:24 PM, nikola1v wrote: Your art is just awesome! I just cant believe somebody is actually good in MS paint! The sci-fi robots are just awesome! Keep up the good work! Have you ever thought of making a webcomic? If you do dont forget to post here about it!
Well, I have a few times, but I just don't have much original ideas for a web-comic, thanks though.

Haven't you heard? The latest fad is to create a web-comic with old re-hashed jokes! NO ORIGINALITY NEEDED!

But anyways, yeah, Awesome stuff as usual.

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 07:41 PM Reply

At 6/15/08 07:39 PM, ChillyCheese wrote:
At 6/15/08 06:35 PM, ngmastah wrote:
At 6/15/08 06:24 PM, nikola1v wrote:
Haven't you heard? The latest fad is to create a web-comic with old re-hashed jokes! NO ORIGINALITY NEEDED!

But anyways, yeah, Awesome stuff as usual.

Really?! AWESOME Ok, so I'll have Shoop Da Woop, over 9000, Orly owl...


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
UMREE
UMREE
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 6/15/08 12:57 PM, ngmastah wrote: i did this on a shitty piece of paper, also ooold.

nicely done as always. wish it were finished though.

nikola1v
nikola1v
  • Member since: May. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 08:18 AM Reply

At 6/15/08 07:39 PM, ChillyCheese wrote: Haven't you heard? The latest fad is to create a web-comic with old re-hashed jokes! NO ORIGINALITY NEEDED!

Sad but true

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 06:52 PM Reply

old lolololol

Ngmastah's art


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
nikola1v
nikola1v
  • Member since: May. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 06:56 PM Reply

At 6/16/08 06:52 PM, ngmastah wrote: old lolololol

Looks inspired by metal slug

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 16th, 2008 @ 06:56 PM Reply

At 6/16/08 06:56 PM, nikola1v wrote:
At 6/16/08 06:52 PM, ngmastah wrote: old lolololol
Looks inspired by metal slug

Really? Just looks like some weird french hunter to me.


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Ngmastah's art Jun. 27th, 2008 @ 10:59 AM Reply

I'm drawing in paint again.

Ngmastah's art


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature