Be a Supporter!

Animated Child Porn On Ng

  • 40,685 Views
  • 358 Replies
New Topic
Kain-Ceverus
Kain-Ceverus
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 15:56:30

At 12/23/07 03:08 PM, Mavericker wrote: I'm glad Chippythechipmonk agrees with me.

I'M NOT GOING TO ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO MAKE LOLLICON OR HELP THEM WITH IT-

IT'S AN ABOMINATION.

Then shut the fuck up already. We heard you the first time, we heard you the second time, and believe me, no one cared for the first or the second. This argument is making me want to make lolicon.


Please click here. You'd make my fiance` happy... Please? I'm a voice actor, and I love what I do. I'm also a writer, and love that just as much.

BBS Signature
Mavericker
Mavericker
  • Member since: May. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 15:57:22

At 12/23/07 03:55 PM, Sk8erGirl14 wrote: Couldn't you just ignore the porn and watch something else?

HOW CAN YOU IGNORE IT WHEN YOU SEE IT WHEN YOU DO A REGULAR SEARCH AND THE ICONS AREN'T EVEN CENSORED? >:(

I DIDN'T SAY I WATCH HENTAI HERE-I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT AND I"M NOT GOING TO SUPPORT IT.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DOME ABOUT ICON SUBMISSIONS.

Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 15:58:43

At 12/23/07 03:08 PM, Mavericker wrote: IT'S AN ABOMINATION.

Only abomination around here is that God allows someone as stupid as you to exist.... Someone who perverts his teachings in the most closed-minded way possible.

I told you I'd be here to welcome you back! Welcome back to NG, you closed-minded idiot!

chris53456
chris53456
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 15:59:34

At 12/23/07 03:45 PM, BonusStage wrote: Mavericker for biggest faggot 07.

you got my vote


I am the original person who changed this signature....you can use it if you like.

BBS Signature
Kain-Ceverus
Kain-Ceverus
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:00:23

At 12/23/07 03:58 PM, Monocrom wrote:
At 12/23/07 03:08 PM, Mavericker wrote: IT'S AN ABOMINATION.
Only abomination around here is that God allows someone as stupid as you to exist.... Someone who perverts his teachings in the most closed-minded way possible.

I told you I'd be here to welcome you back! Welcome back to NG, you closed-minded idiot!

Seconded. My brother is the same way, just not as heavy. Still a bible-waver though.


Please click here. You'd make my fiance` happy... Please? I'm a voice actor, and I love what I do. I'm also a writer, and love that just as much.

BBS Signature
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:01:11

I feel that they should also remove all overly violent, gore fest movies that are void of plot.

As for the topic starter, he is obviously just a fake, trying to get people pissed off by acting like an overzealous Christian.

Its-the-tea
Its-the-tea
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:02:48

If a child does by chance see an icon with nudity, I doubt it would do them any damage.
If anything They would tell their mothers and they would tell the child not to go on the website.

The most NG has done to censor mature content is remove the large 'MATURE' button from the top of the page and made it smaller, and trust me, they wont do much more.

Its pointless ranting.

So just log off before you get blocked/deleted.


Its a series of tubes!

BBS Signature
Mavericker
Mavericker
  • Member since: May. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:03:11

At 12/23/07 08:49 AM, playstationaholic wrote:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/37 3258
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/36 0656
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/41 2298
some of the best movies on NG

ONLY A GODLESS NON-GOD-FEARING HEATHEN WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

chris53456
chris53456
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:03:41

At 12/23/07 04:03 PM, Mavericker wrote:
At 12/23/07 08:49 AM, playstationaholic wrote:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/37 3258
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/36 0656
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/41 2298
some of the best movies on NG
ONLY A GODLESS NON-GOD-FEARING HEATHEN WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

you sir have just defined newground!


I am the original person who changed this signature....you can use it if you like.

BBS Signature
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:06:45

At 12/23/07 04:03 PM, Mavericker wrote: ONLY A GODLESS NON-GOD-FEARING HEATHEN WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

You should really, you know, drop the act, IT may be fooling some people, but it's not fooling me.

Monocrom
Monocrom
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:06:45

At 12/23/07 03:44 PM, Mavericker wrote: I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THESE OFF-THE-WALL ENTRIES OFF THIS SITE-CONTACTING THE FORUM MODS AND ADMINS. ETC.

News flash, moron (since you're clearly too stupid to figure it out on your own) The Mods and Admins think you're an idiot too! You can e-mail and PM them all you want, you're not going to get those submissions removed. I suspect that the only reason why they still let you post is because they are all having a good time laughing at your closed-minded & retarded antics.

By the way, keep posting links to those animated porn submissions. Several of the younger NGers are having fun using those links you posted to discover those submissions for the very first time, and are masturbating to them.

Kain-Ceverus
Kain-Ceverus
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:11:48

At 12/23/07 04:06 PM, Monocrom wrote:
By the way, keep posting links to those animated porn submissions. Several of the younger NGers are having fun using those links you posted to discover those submissions for the very first time, and are masturbating to them.

So, in turn, stupid, you're PROMOTING WHAT YOU ATTEMPT TO FIGHT AGAINST. Good work! You did the opposite! I didn't know the third one was there, so i'll look at that one later. High five... wait, other hand!


Please click here. You'd make my fiance` happy... Please? I'm a voice actor, and I love what I do. I'm also a writer, and love that just as much.

BBS Signature
Zoraxe7
Zoraxe7
  • Member since: Jan. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:13:45

At 12/23/07 03:51 PM, Mavericker wrote: IT IS WRITTEN,

YOU WHO LOVE THE LORD HATE EVIL. - PSALM 97

HENTAI IS EVIL AND DEMONIC AND UNGODLY.

Oh dont you bring God into this! If anything God loves Hentai.


Sig made by azteca89

BBS Signature
Sunglasses
Sunglasses
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:19:35

At 12/23/07 04:03 PM, Mavericker wrote: ONLY A GODLESS NON-GOD-FEARING HEATHEN WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Hopefully, this picture should clear somethings up for you.

Animated Child Porn On Ng


[Better Days]|[Housepets!]| Me at: FA | Steam

BBS Signature
Pugberto
Pugberto
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Reader
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:20:20

At 12/23/07 03:05 PM, Mavericker wrote: Watching pornography is a SIN:

Matt. 5:27, "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery'; 28 but I say to you, that everyone who looks on a woman to lust for her has committed adultery with her already in his heart."
1 Cor. 6:18, "Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body."
Col. 3:5, "Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry."

The Bible is translated from Hebrew so it has a lot of mistakes and also the Bible is written by man so don't take it word for word as it isn't written by God.


"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." -Thomas Paine

BBS Signature
Lost-Thought
Lost-Thought
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:36:37

At 12/23/07 04:03 PM, Mavericker wrote:
At 12/23/07 08:49 AM, playstationaholic wrote:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/37 3258
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/36 0656
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/41 2298
some of the best movies on NG
ONLY A GODLESS NON-GOD-FEARING HEATHEN WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Shut the fuck up, if you don't like it, you can find one of many other websites to bitch and complain about porn. You are disgracing Christianity, it is no wonder that there are so many Atheists on the internet when people like you are making Christianity look this bad. Jesus is not proud of you for doing this.

and good lunk trying to get those icons changed


Did you just put your balls on my sandwich? Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Infernalz
Infernalz
  • Member since: May. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:36:50

Actually, on NG, hentai is allowed. And what you are calling 'child porn' is actually called lolicon. It is animated, drawn, or in any shape or form of cartoon, sex with children. Seeing as you got a simple fact wrong, christfag, I suggest you get the fuck off Newgrounds, and go back to your christfagging. And, since:

A. 80% of the internet is one way or the other porn, probably like 3% of that is child porn
and
B. You are losing this battle faster than the French.

So I suggest you get the FUCK off Newgrounds, and the internet entirely, and go find a life that isn't so fucked up that it can only fight a, many times, lost battle.

Christfag.

Also:

Animated Child Porn On Ng


Girls: From ugly and cooties to cute and boobies. This vid will make you want to kill yourself... 26 People have spam'd me from my sig alone! 2 Reasonable ones :D

BBS Signature
Mavericker
Mavericker
  • Member since: May. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:37:40

At 12/23/07 04:20 PM, Pugberto wrote:
At 12/23/07 03:05 PM, Mavericker wrote: Watching pornography is a SIN:

Matt. 5:27, "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery'; 28 but I say to you, that everyone who looks on a woman to lust for her has committed adultery with her already in his heart."
1 Cor. 6:18, "Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body."
Col. 3:5, "Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry."
The Bible is translated from Hebrew so it has a lot of mistakes and also the Bible is written by man so don't take it word for word as it isn't written by God.

THAT'S A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

IT IS WRITTEN, "GOD'S WORD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER."

IT IS ALSO WRITTEN, "NOT TO ADD ANYTHING TO THE WORD OR TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM IT."

WHERE THERE IS NO CENSORSHIP, THERE IS MORAL DECLAVITY. >:(

DEBAUCHERY IS SIN, AND IT'S WRITTEN, "THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH."

HENTAI IS NOT WORTH DYING AND SPENDING AN ETERNITY IN HELL OVER.

AND YES, I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A ZEALOT AND I TAKE GOD'S WORD VERY SERIOUSLY.

Mavericker
Mavericker
  • Member since: May. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:42:14

At 12/23/07 04:36 PM, Infernalz wrote: Actually, on NG, hentai is allowed. And what you are calling 'child porn' is actually called lolicon. It is animated, drawn, or in any shape or form of cartoon, sex with children. :

I DON"T CARE YOU YOU SAY OR THINK.

YOU'RE AN IDOLATOR.
IF YOU WANT TO DIE AND SPEND AN ETERNITY AN HELL THAT'S ON YOU.

I AM TAKING A STAND AGAINST EVIL.

IF I AM PISSING OFF I DON'T CARE-I GETTINGMY MESSAGE ACROSS.

YOU"LL THINK I CARE IF THESE (WHITE) DEVILS AGREE WITH ME OR NOT?

chris53456
chris53456
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:43:11

CHILL THE FUCK OUT!


I am the original person who changed this signature....you can use it if you like.

BBS Signature
CaptainChip
CaptainChip
  • Member since: May. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:43:23

Ok, you are an annoyance.

YOUR GOD ISN'T REAL!

And even if he is, HE MADE EVERYTHING, HE MADE CHILD PORN.

Hope that clears it up for you.


Who will guard the guards guarding the guards? World of Words 2 IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature
Mavericker
Mavericker
  • Member since: May. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:44:38

ARE THERE ANY AGE DISCLAIMERS HERE WHEN YOU JOIN THIS SITE? I DIDN'T SEE ANY WHEN I CAME HERE.

WHAT OTHER FLASH ANIMATION SITES ARE THERE? THAT WAS THE REASON I CAME HERE.

Mavericker
Mavericker
  • Member since: May. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:46:13

At 12/23/07 04:43 PM, CaptainChip wrote: Ok, you are an annoyance.

YOUR GOD ISN'T REAL!

And even if he is, HE MADE EVERYTHING, HE MADE CHILD PORN.

Hope that clears it up for you.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

CHILD PORN IS OF THE DEVIL.

I HOPE YOU'RE PISSED OFF-LIKE I CARE.

Infernalz
Infernalz
  • Member since: May. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:46:27

At 12/23/07 04:42 PM, Mavericker wrote:
At 12/23/07 04:36 PM, Infernalz wrote: Actually, on NG, hentai is allowed. And what you are calling 'child porn' is actually called lolicon. It is animated, drawn, or in any shape or form of cartoon, sex with children.
YOU"LL THINK I CARE IF THESE WHITE DEVILS AGREE WITH ME OR NOT?

Right there. Racism.

Enjoy your ban/locked thread ^-^


Girls: From ugly and cooties to cute and boobies. This vid will make you want to kill yourself... 26 People have spam'd me from my sig alone! 2 Reasonable ones :D

BBS Signature
Pugberto
Pugberto
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Reader
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:50:11

At 12/23/07 04:37 PM, Mavericker wrote: THAT'S A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

IT IS WRITTEN, "GOD'S WORD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER."

IT IS ALSO WRITTEN, "NOT TO ADD ANYTHING TO THE WORD OR TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM IT."

WHERE THERE IS NO CENSORSHIP, THERE IS MORAL DECLAVITY. >:(

DEBAUCHERY IS SIN, AND IT'S WRITTEN, "THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH."

HENTAI IS NOT WORTH DYING AND SPENDING AN ETERNITY IN HELL OVER.

AND YES, I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A ZEALOT AND I TAKE GOD'S WORD VERY SERIOUSLY.

Well no because the Bible is written by Prophets, Saints and Disciple's who were spoken to by Jesus, God or experienced there wisdoms. So what the Bible says wouldn't be word for word as no human could remember every word of a long spoken tale. And no that isn't a lie, you call yourself a Christian then why does Jesus teach of forgiveness, wouldn't those who sin be forgiven after all Jesus died for all our sins as planned by God.


"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." -Thomas Paine

BBS Signature
JediKiller1
JediKiller1
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:53:13

Wow NG. What part of "Don't feed the fucking troll" don't you understand?


BBS Signature
Lost-Thought
Lost-Thought
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:53:25

At 12/23/07 04:44 PM, Mavericker wrote: ARE THERE ANY AGE DISCLAIMERS HERE WHEN YOU JOIN THIS SITE? I DIDN'T SEE ANY WHEN I CAME HERE.

You need to be 13 to join

WHAT OTHER FLASH ANIMATION SITES ARE THERE? THAT WAS THE REASON I CAME HERE.

that is what google is for dipshit


Did you just put your balls on my sandwich? Metal Hell

BBS Signature
JediKiller1
JediKiller1
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:55:24

At 12/23/07 04:44 PM, Mavericker wrote: ARE THERE ANY AGE DISCLAIMERS HERE WHEN YOU JOIN THIS SITE? I DIDN'T SEE ANY WHEN I CAME HERE.

WHAT OTHER FLASH ANIMATION SITES ARE THERE? THAT WAS THE REASON I CAME HERE.

7chan


BBS Signature
bomarc
bomarc
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:56:37

At 12/23/07 04:37 PM, Mavericker wrote:
DEBAUCHERY IS SIN, AND IT'S WRITTEN, "THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH."

HENTAI IS NOT WORTH DYING AND SPENDING AN ETERNITY IN HELL OVER.

AND YES, I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A ZEALOT AND I TAKE GOD'S WORD VERY SERIOUSLY.

Jesus tapdancing Christ...you remind me of that angry fat religious kook from "Trading Spaces".

"This BBS is darksided! I'm a God Warrior!"

bomarc

BBS Signature
SoulMaster71
SoulMaster71
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Movie Buff
Response to Animated Child Porn On Ng 2007-12-23 16:57:08

At 12/23/07 03:57 PM, Mavericker wrote:
At 12/23/07 03:55 PM, Sk8erGirl14 wrote: Couldn't you just ignore the porn and watch something else?
HOW CAN YOU IGNORE IT WHEN YOU SEE IT WHEN YOU DO A REGULAR SEARCH AND THE ICONS AREN'T EVEN CENSORED? >:(

I DIDN'T SAY I WATCH HENTAI HERE-I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT AND I"M NOT GOING TO SUPPORT IT.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DOME ABOUT ICON SUBMISSIONS.

I suppose I agree about lolicon as a whole, but seriously, if you're going to try to ban porn from a site formed around seal clubbing, assassinating pop culture icons, goth kids shooting up a school, fucking 'dat ass, and mocking a children's show by showing the characters doing Satanist magic, snorting cocaine, and having sex with sheep, you're not going to succeed.

Newgrounds is not for children. When signing up for an account, it tells you to just leave if you're under thirteen. It's a site full of violence, bad language, and sometimes hentai. If you're going to be a Bible-thumper and be offended by the things you see here, then please, either avoid those kinds of things which offend you, or leave.

As far as you being upset by the kinds of icons shown here, it's probably better for your son or nephew to see a single shot of something NSFW in an icon with you around (since it's probably better for you to monitor the internet usage of children under twelve anyway), than for your child to not see that it's bad, click on it, and get hit with the whole hentai movie.