00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Sinister Sig Makers

669,001 Views | 19,899 Replies

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-27 12:38:10

For the memory of SSM

Veni sancte spiritus!
Veni domine veni!

Hospotipomeluijjaa!

*souls ascend*

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-27 18:24:47

At 10/26/04 10:46 PM, madhatt3r wrote:
At 10/26/04 08:55 PM, -Noir- wrote: I know alot of members here who have deviantart accounts. Sign up!
~hatterofmad :)

i think i might just start using deviant art again.

Deviantart is awesome. Free web storage for your projects, art showcasing, and meeting people who are interested in the same types of talents that you posses.

The competition is feirce though!

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-27 22:01:34

Damn everyone just shut up and let this club rest in peace.

Let it die.

If you guys don't stop I'll bet WM will have it locked, then it will never have a chance..

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-27 22:04:10

At 10/27/04 10:01 PM, Acid-Rain wrote: Damn everyone just shut up and let this club rest in peace.
Let it die.
If you guys don't stop I'll bet WM will have it locked, then it will never have a chance..

Jesus Acid. The SSM was on the 3rd page and was dead. You posted 3 hours late and bumped it again, thus asking for even more posts in it. You really should practice what you preach. Also, WM did send an e-mail to have it locked read his post, and what "chance" are you talking about?

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-27 22:35:35

Hello, I'd like a new sig please (again :P). This time, I think I'd like something that looks like a "living weapon", something that looks mechanical and somewhat organic, it should also look like it's used as a weapon, but more beastly. To get an idea of what I'm asking for, something like and Omega weapon from the final fantasy games.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!

Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-27 22:37:53

i say ssm sould go out wit a bang LETS PARTY LIKE ITS 1999!!!!!!
"GET SOME RUM"

The Sinister Sig Makers

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-27 23:44:12

At 10/27/04 10:37 PM, -Avatar- wrote: i say ssm sould go out wit a bang LETS PARTY LIKE ITS 1999!!!!!!
"GET SOME RUM"

Uncalled for.

The Sinister Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-27 23:54:24

Would you guys mind not reviving this thread only to fill it up with spam? Please, if anyone else requests a sig or says something stupid after this.. just ignore it. Let's let the last page of posts in this thread at least have some sort of a positive aura.

Thanks gents, I appreciate it.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-28 02:38:23

I guess that I should say something before this club gets locked for good. I remember when I first started making sigs in the ASM, and I really sucked. When I really got into it, I saw this club and it was one of my main goals to get in here someday. My first few sigs came from here.

It's amazing how many great clubs get shutdown. I don't think I will be on NG much anymore, as I have no place to go now.

Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-10-28 03:44:10

At 10/27/04 11:54 PM, Chromius wrote: Would you guys mind not reviving this thread only to fill it up with spam? Please, if anyone else requests a sig or says something stupid after this.. just ignore it. Let's let the last page of posts in this thread at least have some sort of a positive aura.

Thanks gents, I appreciate it.

man shut up and have some fun

The Sinister Sig Makers