• 20,809 Replies
Flash-Gordon
Flash-Gordon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 00:41:29

lol hahahahahh ROFL ...pheeeeew my eyes are watering...nice one tsar matt *high 5*

Juggernaut-1
Juggernaut-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 04:58:52

At 7/7/04 08:54 PM, Chromius wrote: Alright, everyone who belongs in the ASM, BACK INTO THE ASM PLEASE.

agreed! Congrats on the lvl 17 fist!!

Juggernaut-1
Juggernaut-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 05:46:37

SSM 'to-do' list

Joobie
can somebody please make me one!?
i dont care whats in it, as long as its animated, and it has my name in it.

The_Bacon_Jesus
Can anyone maybe make me a sig that has something to do with my name. If possible could it be more funny than anything else. Please no anime...

Noctroler
Requesting a sig...
If you could use my current BBS sig or my Profile pic I would much appercieate it.

RPG Maniac
If it isn't to much work, could you please make me a sig. I would like a sig where link and mario are fighting and link has caused a scar on mario's face with his sword. I would like to have a sinister looking background. I hope you'll make one! With sinister background I mean something like a old mansion and a few lightning flashes at the background.

-78-
i'd like to request a sig....
can it have a black background and a blinking cursor that goes across and types -78- and than 3 elipses (...) than stops for a few seconds with the blinking cursor than the it gets erased and types in "Dance the Dance fools".....

Glass-prison
can i have a sig please, animated if possible, dark tone
could i have a sig with alien hominid in a glass prison or something

Chocobo_raper
My name explains what i want
PS: I want the BG to be hell and a Black Mage doing the raping with satan fapping. (From my old fap days)

Deathofself
I would like to request a sig, please. I have no prefrence as to who does it, but whoever does (if anyone will), I thank you in advance.
I would like something with my username. You've probably seen the sigs with the stick people killing each other. If it were possible to make that happen, but with sprites and not stick guys, that would be awesome.

Masterchief2219
I love the sig I have now but I want one that moves. I was wondering if anyone could make me a sig with the masterchief blowing the hell out of a couple of elites or grunts(or both) and it has to say my name. If someone could make this for me I will be etournally grateful.

Versucha
I want a sig pic based on WWII. I want explosions, bleeding guys, scared little kids, the works. A cool border effect would be nice.I don't care too much about my name or any writing being in it, but if you want it there, go ahead.

Frost_1337
hey SSMi was wondering if u can possibly do 3 requests for me if possible.im hoping it can happen lol i hear yall r some of the best so im coming to yall.
1.Silent-Tacticz=its my paintball team if you could perhaps have some moving to make it look kool if possible something thatll make it stick out.
2.FRاT= its a name i play with online for a game called delta force 2 this one u dont have to have anything fancy on it just enough where itll look good.
3.Phantøm¹=another name i use for delta force 2,black hawk down,task force dagger,land warrior.
If you dont mind making these sigs that would be greatly appriciated.Thank yall so much.

ClockwerkClock
Sig,
ClockCrew/Warcraft3 style
Color it to sorta match this picture

Cheesin
I'd like a cheese theme.....aaannndddd if you could upgrade on this pic and include it, that would be cool. But if you don't think it fits and/or sucks, that's cool too.
NOTE: pic on page 458

Darth-Clock-Lock
I humbly request someone to make me a Darth-Clock-Lock sig with a Darth using the Clock on his head, with a lock in the middle of the clock, ye kin? I also request a freaky daemon on the opposite end, using gothic writting for the Darth-Clock-Lock bit blending into cybernetic stuff if possible (Otherwise, any bold font'll do). I would also like it e-mailed to me, since I can't save pictures unless it's in art or BMP form. Not cool since I got Kodac. Thanks in advance.

Samurai_don07
Anyone think they can make an animated sig thats dark and scary but at the same funny cuz it has a donut in it? Like.... a donut unsheaths a sword as zombies walk at him than my name flashes or something like that.

Osric
I'd like a sig depicting Mamimi (from Fooly Cooly) gazing into a fire. A darker color palette would be nice, and my name (Osric) in there somewhere. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to fulfill this request.

Metal_mosher13
yo id like a new sig , i would like it to be dark and sinister like and on the topic of slipknot maybe with joey the drummer in it dun mind cheers

Johnnythm1
Hey War_Machine if its not to much trouble could u make me an animated sig of Raziel from The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver with him having the the soul reaver in his hand and killing one of those black red eyed vampire with it and it blowing up and could u put the word The Soul Chamber in light green and in like a bloody looking font. I would apreciate it alot.....thanx. \m/

Rabid_Wombat
Can someone make me a sig with an australian bush type background with a pic of a wombat on the side with Rabid Wombat written across somewhere,

Angel_of_Life
well im new to new grounds and ive read some posts and figured out sigs are at the bottom so i would like to ask if anyone could make me a sig plz if you want to know what i'd like it to look like id really love angels flying around with my name in the middle with a background of the sky or clouds
-------------------------------------------------------

Akula
Akula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 06:00:36

At 7/8/04 05:46 AM, _AlucarD_ wrote: Metal_mosher13
yo id like a new sig , i would like it to be dark and sinister like and on the topic of slipknot maybe with joey the drummer in it dun mind cheers

On me.

Flash-Gordon
Flash-Gordon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 07:39:25

ill try to get some sigs done although non on the list immediately appeal to me..anyway ive got my votes ready and ill send u them soon alucard.

Axem-Ranger
Axem-Ranger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 07:50:49

Hey there, you can take my name off the list I already got my sig from School_Soldier. I see you guys are pretty busy, sorry to have bothered you, next time I'll try to make a request when there arn't already loads of people in line for one. Later.

TBlade87
TBlade87
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 15:46:26

I have to questions. I'd like to know what program I could use to make a sig pic and profile pic. And also if I need a additional program to make it animated. I would ask someone to make them for me, but I'd rather try myself first.

Does anyone read these anymore?

BBS Signature
Mr-Styles
Mr-Styles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 15:52:00

At 7/8/04 03:46 PM, TBlade87 wrote: I have to questions. I'd like to know what program I could use to make a sig pic and profile pic. And also if I need a additional program to make it animated. I would ask someone to make them for me, but I'd rather try myself first.

Well you're gonna need at least one of these programs:
Photoshop
Paint Shop Pro
Ilustrator
Fireworks

To animate a sig you're gonna need one of these:
Image Ready(comes with photoshop)
fireworks
or animation shop.

TBlade87
TBlade87
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 16:15:07

I have Picture It! Photo 2000 and Paint (Not Pro). Will one of them do? If not, do you think I'm better off asking someone to do it for me?

BBS Signature
Mr-Styles
Mr-Styles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 16:19:02

At 7/8/04 04:15 PM, TBlade87 wrote: I have Picture It! Photo 2000 and Paint (Not Pro). Will one of them do? If not, do you think I'm better off asking someone to do it for me?

I have never heard of Picture it, or Photo 2000, but I have heard of paint(which is crap for making sigs). Listen just start making some sigs and post them in the Amature Sig Makers and see how you do there ok. Just make sure you don't post your sigs here.

TBlade87
TBlade87
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 16:24:34

Actually its called Microsoft Picture It! Photo 2002 and I just found out some stuff on it that can make some pretty good graphics in the right hands (I'm not one of them, yet). Is it possible for me to make a sig and then have someone else animate it for me?

BBS Signature
Mr-Styles
Mr-Styles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 16:25:49

At 7/8/04 04:24 PM, TBlade87 wrote: Actually its called Microsoft Picture It! Photo 2002 and I just found out some stuff on it that can make some pretty good graphics in the right hands (I'm not one of them, yet). Is it possible for me to make a sig and then have someone else animate it for me?

Yes, that's possible. but just don;t ask me becasue I;m not that good at animating.

Aurora-Star
Aurora-Star
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 16:28:17

Hi everyone, Could someone please make me a sig I would like it to be dark and vampire themed and please just use Aurora as the name thanks bunches

Aurora

BookerT
BookerT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 16:38:17

Please make me a sig guys!
It should be about an angry shark...I really need it because of my new account name! Thanks a punch guys!

deathofself
deathofself
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 18:45:45

Hello, people.

I was just catching up on the last few pages of this post, and I got to thinking.

Do you need to be a member of the SSM to get a sig, or do you just make them for all?

Oh, and how do you become a member?

Just wondering...

Do a complete rotation on your longitudinal axis while following a helical path. (lol)
Best epic thread EVER.

BBS Signature
Mr-Styles
Mr-Styles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 18:50:52

At 7/8/04 06:45 PM, deathofself wrote: Hello, people.

Hello

I was just catching up on the last few pages of this post, and I got to thinking.

okay....

Do you need to be a member of the SSM to get a sig, or do you just make them for all?

we make them for all

Oh, and how do you become a member?

you go into the Amature Sig Makers and start making sigs for them, and usually every month they take two people from the Amature Sig Makers and put them into tryouts to join the SSM.

Just wondering...

No problem.

deathofself
deathofself
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 18:52:56

Thank you, Mr_Styles. *bows*

Do a complete rotation on your longitudinal axis while following a helical path. (lol)
Best epic thread EVER.

BBS Signature
Rebel40000
Rebel40000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 19:29:59

Hey... I was wondering if any of you could make me a sig. I want it to say "Code: Island Attackers", and have a picture of Magna Centipede from Megaman X2, maybe with an animated sprite of him with it.

Thanks.

Spazboy2977
Spazboy2977
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 19:39:16

i want some1 to disign a sig 4 me. i want it to have a psycho guy twitching in the corner and have my name fade in and out

Kirkus-1
Kirkus-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 20:04:45

hey guys,im at my dads again,and i wont be able to make sigs till tomorrow night,just wanted to let you know

BBS Signature
Juggernaut-1
Juggernaut-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 20:34:08

At 7/8/04 04:28 PM, Aurora_Star wrote: Hi everyone, Could someone please make me a sig I would like it to be dark and vampire themed and please just use Aurora as the name thanks bunches

Aurora

sounds like one for me....I'll have it ready for you soon

Juggernaut-1
Juggernaut-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 20:35:48

At 7/8/04 04:38 PM, -TheShark- wrote: Please make me a sig guys!
It should be about an angry shark...I really need it because of my new account name! Thanks a punch guys!

I think I'll handle this one too....

Spazboy2977
Spazboy2977
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 20:41:54

At 7/8/04 07:39 PM, Spazboy2977 wrote: i want some1 to disign a sig 4 me. i want it to have a psycho guy twitching in the corner and have my name fade in and out

i was wonderin if Mr_Styles could make mine because he made a cool sig 4 some1 i no

Kirkus-1
Kirkus-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 20:42:51

At 7/8/04 08:41 PM, Spazboy2977 wrote:
At 7/8/04 07:39 PM, Spazboy2977 wrote: i want some1 to disign a sig 4 me. i want it to have a psycho guy twitching in the corner and have my name fade in and out
i was wonderin if Mr_Styles could make mine because he made a cool sig 4 some1 i no

i dont think mr_styles does animations

BBS Signature
j00bie
j00bie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 20:48:04

At 7/8/04 05:46 AM, _AlucarD_ wrote: SSM 'to-do' list

Joobie
can somebody please make me one!?
i dont care whats in it, as long as its animated, and it has my name in it.

Ive been on top of to do list for a while, but since it hasnt been done, im assuming having an animated one is too much to ask. So whenever you guys get around to it, it doesnt have to be an animated sig anymore. kthx.

Spazboy2977
Spazboy2977
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 20:52:43

well could u do it kirkus???

Kirkus-1
Kirkus-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 20:58:22

At 7/8/04 08:52 PM, Spazboy2977 wrote: well could u do it kirkus???

i dont have anything to animate right now,i cant even make sigs,im at my dads place,i could try tomorrow

BBS Signature
Juggernaut-1
Juggernaut-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 21:05:44

see if you like this....let me know if you want any changes

The Sinister Sig Makers

Kirkus-1
Kirkus-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-08 21:17:59

At 7/8/04 09:05 PM, _AlucarD_ wrote: see if you like this....let me know if you want any changes

thats a cool sig alucard!....good job

BBS Signature
TBlade87
TBlade87
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Sinister Sig Makers 2004-07-09 01:17:54

Hey, can I get a Sig made for my sis AnimeFey. She wants one with Snuggles the bear in it. Her idea was one wear you see he's running away and then he gets shot (head or back I don't care as long as its bloody) and the corpse turns into her screenname AnimeFey (you know dark/evil like). If the file size would be to big then Its fine if its made sketchy like as long as you know its him. She'd be so grateful. No rush or anything. Thanks

P.S. She's 15 and into the whole manga/anime thing. Just saying so you dont think she some kiddy and make it cute and crap (If thats possible). lol

BBS Signature