00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FLS tips and Tricks

910 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

FLS tips and Tricks 2007-12-16 20:49:18

This is Lordtac... just wondering if you guys had any tips or tricks that might help me make better music for you guys using "Fruity Loops Studio's" (A programs with 100's or more instruments)

I usually don't ask for much help but just wondering every little bit helps me deliver better music and entertainment for you guys.

In an unrelated note I am also getting into Flash 8 making a basic game right now I will be done with it soon.

FLS tips and Tricks

Behold the PAWN SABER

with it I shall OWN YOU ALL!!!

BBS Signature

Response to FLS tips and Tricks 2007-12-16 21:11:58

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to FLS tips and Tricks 2007-12-16 21:17:07

OK HERE WE GO BOYS

the premade instruments are alright but I wouldn't recommend using them all the time as with the VSTs(or synths as you might know them as). 3xOSC is good to use to create bass lines, so use that often.

For free VST's go to KVR. They have a ton of free VST's, any sound, any instrument, and any genre.

LOOPAMAN for free loops and samples for any genre.

As for tips on how to use, just ask questions on the link he provided and many people will be sure to help.
It's kinda hard to explain how everything works, but if you gander on youtube, you can find some great tutorials for basics.

Hope I helped, and have fun!!!!!

chip tune

Response to FLS tips and Tricks 2007-12-17 17:19:39

K thanks guys

Behold the PAWN SABER

with it I shall OWN YOU ALL!!!

BBS Signature