00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blackboyy123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Problem submitting audio

917 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Problem submitting audio 2007-12-15 19:01:32

I submitted two tracks i created about 2 weeks ago and they still have not been approved. Is there anyway I can find out what the hell is going on? Please help.

You already know what it's about when I run up in your house, put the gun up in your mouth nd get the money out the couch....

BBS Signature

Response to Problem submitting audio 2007-12-16 00:06:54

Did they abide by the Audio Portal rules? If you're 100% certain they did, the mods or whoever approve your first song might be busy. Give it awhile more I guess.

Response to Problem submitting audio 2007-12-16 07:27:23

At 12/16/07 12:06 AM, nal1200 wrote: Did they abide by the Audio Portal rules? If you're 100% certain they did, the mods or whoever approve your first song might be busy. Give it awhile more I guess.

Well how long does it normally take? You'd think 2 weeks is more than adequate time to get approved. I've done the same. I've submitted a couple. If they aren't going to check 'em maybe they should quit requiring approval and just let everyone add them.

Response to Problem submitting audio 2007-12-16 09:12:13

wel l l sumbed 2 aduiot sumbinitions they come in the audio portal liek 4 days bt 2 weeks

Response to Problem submitting audio 2007-12-16 13:11:08

At 12/16/07 09:12 AM, q13qew wrote: wel l l sumbed 2 aduiot sumbinitions they come in the audio portal liek 4 days bt 2 weeks

None of this helps me im starting to think that newground now adays is not user friendly.......And it saddens me because I love this place. But the mods need to step it up and if they are not going to approve you audio/flash whatever then they should let you know. It's bullshit whats going on.....

You already know what it's about when I run up in your house, put the gun up in your mouth nd get the money out the couch....

BBS Signature

Response to Problem submitting audio 2007-12-16 13:19:09

At 12/15/07 07:01 PM, nofxrocks wrote: I submitted two tracks i created about 2 weeks ago and they still have not been approved. Is there anyway I can find out what the hell is going on? Please help.

OK - first of all - nobody seems to have a working calendar around here.
Your two tracks were submitted on the 8th and 9th... That's hardly 2 weeks ago. You created your account on the 6th - so you haven't even been here 2 weeks yet...

Second - I checked your account and you've been banned - I have no idea why but I'm guessing it might have something to do with uncleared samples or some other infringement issue.

My advice is to either create a new account and make 100% certain that the work you submit is 100% yours or you can wait for the new mod tools (who knows when) and we should be able to reset your audio upload ban...

BBS Signature