Respond to this Topic
The-Awesome-One
The-Awesome-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 01:41 PM Reply

At 12/16/07 01:25 PM, KupaMan wrote: I love how ungrateful everyone is about this.

hahaha exactly.

HorrificMonster
HorrificMonster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 01:45 PM Reply

At 12/15/07 06:27 PM, Stamper wrote: Hay guys! :3

Me and Utah just busted ass for a few days

Utah and I just busted ass for a few days.

Stamper
Stamper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 02:13 PM Reply

At 12/17/07 01:45 PM, HorrificMonster wrote:
At 12/15/07 06:27 PM, Stamper wrote: Hay guys! :3

Me and Utah just busted ass for a few days
Utah and I just busted ass for a few days.

EAT A DICK, GRAMMAR QUEEN

YO MAMA GOT SAGGY TITTIES LMAO

BBS Signature
Cora131
Cora131
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 02:23 PM Reply

wow exept i am a bit of a nintendo fanboy and sort of sont like sony but never mind.....and of courde nobody (well not quite nobody) owns a PS3 anyway.I think everyones too busy playing the wii which is about £200 cheaper (or more!).Anyway this is not the right thread to discuss this so never mind....But seriously,tell tomfulp to make a wii mini section on newgrounds so wii users can all use the games in their browser!And maybe a Ps3 section if the sony peop le are good over christmas....

Cora131
Cora131
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 02:34 PM Reply

At 12/17/07 12:50 PM, DemitriousDoom wrote:
At 12/16/07 10:36 PM, superstatguy wrote: The Playstation 3 sucks ass; it's amazing you spent so much time doing work for the worst system of the last decade; not since the Sega Saturn has a crapfest so gigantic appeared in front of the video game world.

For the love of mankind and all of Newgrounds, do stuff for systems that are good, like the 360, or the Wii, and even the DS; this "Sony" stuff you are always doing has gotten very, very old.
So, you prefer getting a theme that has to be paid the shit out of, then to get it for free on an expensive console? Well you know what? FUCK YOU AND YOUR SONY HATING WAYS!!!!!! Sony may be bad at times, but that doesn't mean you can't appreciate the finer things about it! Alright, so what that the Wii has remote-sensored controllers? Because of the wii, people that cannot buy games through internet can no longer enjoy the gamecube, N64, etc that they've grown to love, because as soon as a new Nintendo console comes out, they stop selling games from the previous console!!! And as for Xbox and Xbox 360...all it is is just a console for fucking shooter games, Guitar hero, and Rock Band!! Sony has offered more than just play games, you yet you diss on them!? I think you were dropped when you were a baby. I'm not saying I dislike Microsoft and Nintendo. I'm only saying that Sony offered more than MIcrosoft and Nintendo offers.
If you can't appreciate the fact that it's for PS3, then appreciate the art and hard work put into it
FUCKER!!!!!!!

yes exept there is a virtual console on the wii were u can buy all your favourite old games for free AND u can play gamecube games on it as well.Of course there is also wii ware and the actual games themselves are so much better.It is also very stupid that you should say that nintendo offer just 'play games',A. because its not true and B. because games are for PLAYING!And of course if there was no nintendo there would be no D-Pads!Think of the PS3 without D-Pads!Nintendo have alway been better than sony AND microsoft,its just only now that a lot of people are realising.And im afraid its true that sony is a dying trend.The days of the playstation are nearly OVER.And theyll need alot more than pin sharp graphics to pull it out of that situation.Theyll need to think of something original,like so many of the people on this site try to.

KupaMan
KupaMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 02:40 PM Reply

At 12/16/07 07:07 PM, OptiPrime wrote: I'd get this... but I just love my LittleBigPlanet them too much :X

Which LittleBigPlanet theme do you have? Is it this one?

I suck.

GenArmegeddon
GenArmegeddon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 03:01 PM Reply

As soon as i saw this it went straight on my PS3, it looks great!

Just when you think it's safe to eat at a friends house...
Fun Fact: Rummy0 made this sig below to insult me!
And I took it as my own. :3

BBS Signature
ZagmenO
ZagmenO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 12/16/07 03:40 PM, RommelTJ wrote: Nobody touches Nintendo.

Dude! The Wii is selling so strong right now! Whether or not it's selling better than the 360, I don't know, but it's definitely selling better than PS3.

Just wanna throw out there that I understand that Wii is incapable of having themes. I think saying that will prevent a seemingly endless flame war in Stamper's thread.

However, if the Wii gets a feature that allows themes, then NG should definitely make a theme for Wii. 'Nuff said.

I laugh at your sigs!

gostgamer
gostgamer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 03:45 PM Reply

Now i wish i had a ps3.

" I'm not bullying any one, I'm just giving out really harsh constructive criticism"

BBS Signature
criticalhammer1
criticalhammer1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 03:55 PM Reply

can somebody make this a psp theme cause its kick ass!

"get out of the car-NO NIKO! YOU GET OUT OF THE CAR"

BBS Signature
RowleyEarth
RowleyEarth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 04:03 PM Reply

I practically made a newgrounds account to say how good this Theme is and to say thanks. Well here it is, thanks guys this is the first theme i've put on my PS3 and i must say, im really impressed. I cannot wait for any V2 that will be released, mabey with more wallpapers?? :)

anyways, thanks alot guys!
-Rowley

DemitriousDoom
DemitriousDoom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 04:15 PM Reply

At 12/17/07 02:34 PM, Cora131 wrote: yes exept there is a virtual console on the wii were u can buy all your favourite old games for free AND u can play gamecube games on it as well.Of course there is also wii ware and the actual games themselves are so much better.It is also very stupid that you should say that nintendo offer just 'play games',A. because its not true and B. because games are for PLAYING!And of course if there was no nintendo there would be no D-Pads!Think of the PS3 without D-Pads!Nintendo have alway been better than sony AND microsoft,its just only now that a lot of people are realising.And im afraid its true that sony is a dying trend.The days of the playstation are nearly OVER.And theyll need alot more than pin sharp graphics to pull it out of that situation.Theyll need to think of something original,like so many of the people on this site try to.

I did not know about getting the old games thing since I'm too poor to get a wii. (Yeah...too poor to get something for $250) But I did know about the fact that it plays Gme cube games, which is why I said that once a new console comes from nintendo, all the games for the previous console was no longer being sold in stores. That also means that you can play gamecube games on the Wii if you already have some, or if you're able to get some games online. I also said I didn't dislike Nintendo! In fact, Nintendo is my all time favorite gaming company! I have all their consoles (Except for the Wii and DS). I also know about the playstsation days being over. The last thing they need though is some dumbass children saying that their consoles suck when they have no idea how hard it is to make a console. As for Microsoft, I never played a single Xbox or 360 game because my friends are selfish. So again, I didn't know that! I don't defend Sony because I like them. I only defend Sony because I'm sick of everyone bitching about them. Let them die in peace, damnit! Well...that, and I like Metal Gear solid.

BBS Signature
Zeroeye
Zeroeye
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 05:02 PM Reply

screw me, pun intended.
i've got this thing down on my ps3 but i've looked at it in all its High def glory
now i want them as my computer wallpaper. if you could please have the pictures in just .jpeg or some thing i would freak

Adzy-2k6
Adzy-2k6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 05:11 PM Reply

Pfffffttttt* Playstation 2 and 3 are overated.

MarcoSnow
MarcoSnow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 05:20 PM Reply

Thumbs up guys, you really pulled out all the stops on this one. Too bad I'm more of a 360/wii gamer myself. Guess I'm stuck with this fugly blue ice theme.

Tekken9292
Tekken9292
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 05:27 PM Reply

At 12/15/07 06:36 PM, Vengeance wrote: Looks great, pitty PS3 sucks. Release the designs as desktop backgrounds too, they look awesome.

Too bad you Xbox freaks have to bash PS3 all the time. Just fuck off and leave us alone in our COOL world, isnt there another annual random international Halo day for you to attend to?

BBS Signature
Tekken9292
Tekken9292
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 05:38 PM Reply

At 12/17/07 05:27 PM, Tekken9292 wrote:
At 12/15/07 06:36 PM, Vengeance wrote: Looks great, pitty PS3 sucks. Release the designs as desktop backgrounds too, they look awesome.
Too bad you Xbox freaks have to bash PS3 all the time. Just fuck off and leave us alone in our COOL world, isnt there another annual random international Halo day for you to attend to?
At 12/17/07 12:50 PM, DemitriousDoom wrote:
At 12/16/07 10:36 PM, superstatguy wrote: The Playstation 3 sucks ass; it's amazing you spent so much time doing work for the worst system of the last decade; not since the Sega Saturn has a crapfest so gigantic appeared in front of the video game world.

For the love of mankind and all of Newgrounds, do stuff for systems that are good, like the 360, or the Wii, and even the DS; this "Sony" stuff you are always doing has gotten very, very old.
So, you prefer getting a theme that has to be paid the shit out of, then to get it for free on an expensive console? Well you know what? FUCK YOU AND YOUR SONY HATING WAYS!!!!!! Sony may be bad at times, but that doesn't mean you can't appreciate the finer things about it! Alright, so what that the Wii has remote-sensored controllers? Because of the wii, people that cannot buy games through internet can no longer enjoy the gamecube, N64, etc that they've grown to love, because as soon as a new Nintendo console comes out, they stop selling games from the previous console!!! And as for Xbox and Xbox 360...all it is is just a console for fucking shooter games, Guitar hero, and Rock Band!! Sony has offered more than just play games, you yet you diss on them!? I think you were dropped when you were a baby. I'm not saying I dislike Microsoft and Nintendo. I'm only saying that Sony offered more than MIcrosoft and Nintendo offers.
If you can't appreciate the fact that it's for PS3, then appreciate the art and hard work put into it
FUCKER!!!!!!!

And that is just so true. Plus just fucking look what effort Sony made.
Sony gives you a fucking mini Wii mote(sixaxis),A Blue Ray player, A PS2 player,A PS3 player,A DVD player and its also a storage system for FUCKING 500$ !!!!! THATS CHEAP AS HELL FOR ALL THOSE THINGS!!!!!! Where can you find a Sony quality Blue Ray player for less than 500$? Well not often. And Sony is breaking their balls to give you all that for ONLY 500 dollars and then people bash it. How does Sony deserve that? For all you Nintendo geeks: Nintendo screwed up. For you all Microsoft homeys I got 1 word and a name for you: Windows and Bill Gates (and his fucking lot of money to pay every living thing to come to Xbox) oh and also you Microsoft hardcore ppl. Get outta the arcade First Person Shooter land already please.

BBS Signature
itsjms
itsjms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 05:47 PM Reply

You guys should make a newgrounds vista theme :D

BBS Signature
Stormast
Stormast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 05:58 PM Reply

Woooot I got it on my PS3 and it just...Roxx.

Stamper, JohnnyUtah, you guys really should be known as the Kings of Graphism :P

PS (3 lol) : Man...Ppl who love Sony, Microsoft or Nintendo couldn't you just live together without trying every time you can to say your balls are bigger than the others' ?

PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii each roxx, different ways, that's all.

Peace and love ^^'

BBS Signature
Lewis16
Lewis16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 06:06 PM Reply

Cool theme, i just got a ps3 for christmas, so ill probs chuck it on - onjce i work out how thats done :P

LOLz at the xbox 360 fanboys ^_^

Papo
Papo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 06:15 PM Reply

I got better picz!

Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme!

what

BBS Signature
ragnarokii
ragnarokii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 06:21 PM Reply

This is super sweet!!!

Teh-NoN
Teh-NoN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 06:24 PM Reply

I sure have to get that theme since im gonna get a PS3 on christmas but i'll have to learn how to it to my future PS3.

i hava bonr mang

BBS Signature
Papo
Papo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 12/17/07 06:24 PM, Actionkiller wrote: I sure have to get that theme since im gonna get a PS3 on christmas but i'll have to learn how to it to my future PS3.

Yes and we'll plays Orange Box together!

what

BBS Signature
PingBad
PingBad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 06:48 PM Reply

Very nice, now to get a PS3...

BBS Signature
xRedBlood
xRedBlood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 07:26 PM Reply

At 12/17/07 02:13 PM, Stamper wrote: EAT A DICK, GRAMMAR QUEEN

wouldn't a queen (female) want to eat a dick(male sex organ)?

also..

At 12/17/07 05:38 PM, Tekken9292 wrote: For you all Microsoft homeys I got 1 word and a name for you: Windows and Bill Gates (and his fucking lot of money to pay every living thing to come to Xbox) oh and also you Microsoft hardcore ppl. Get outta the arcade First Person Shooter land already please.

Bill Gates uses some Microsoft peoples money on good things.. like charity!

oh and to all you Sony users, Microsoft users, and Nintendo users..

follow these words of wisdom..

"All we are saying is give peace a chance."
-John Lennon

BBS Signature
labor
labor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 07:45 PM Reply

This is the Newgrounds equivellent to an orgasm.

I mizzed diz shit.

BBS Signature
RommelTJ
RommelTJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 12/17/07 07:26 PM, xRedBlood wrote:
At 12/17/07 02:13 PM, Stamper wrote: EAT A DICK, GRAMMAR QUEEN
wouldn't a queen (female) want to eat a dick(male sex organ)?

Good point. I lolled at the comparison with world peace.

Sorry. No EDIT button. :(
-Rommel

voidshatter
voidshatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 09:10 PM Reply

At 12/17/07 07:26 PM, xRedBlood wrote: "All we are saying is give peace a chance."
-John Lennon

i do believe that is impossible

"We require more nonsense! Somebody fetch me a turtle..." ~ Bringerzl

xRedBlood
xRedBlood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Playstation 3 Theme! Dec. 17th, 2007 @ 09:35 PM Reply

you never know, all it takes is for people to try..

BBS Signature