00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Audio Submission Problem

1,071 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My Audio Submission Problem 2007-12-15 16:05:26

Hey i submitted a voice acting of a friend of mine on 12 days ago, it was my first submission and it said check back in a few days. But its been 12 days, is there something I am doing wrong or am I just being impatient?

For my next trick, I will need a condom and a volunteer.

BBS Signature

Response to My Audio Submission Problem 2007-12-15 16:25:57

you're banned, don't really know why. its possible that the mod banning you thought that the material wasn't yours. was all of it really? oh well, when the new mod-tools gets introduced, you'll get unbanned. dont know when they will, though.

Wakka wakka

Response to My Audio Submission Problem 2007-12-15 18:02:39

it still says waiting approval tho.

For my next trick, I will need a condom and a volunteer.

BBS Signature

Response to My Audio Submission Problem 2007-12-16 07:32:27

At 12/15/07 04:25 PM, Rucklo wrote: you're banned, don't really know why. its possible that the mod banning you thought that the material wasn't yours. was all of it really? oh well, when the new mod-tools gets introduced, you'll get unbanned. dont know when they will, though.

So what? If your stuff sounds too good it might get mistaken for non-original material and you'll get banned??? I hope these guys don't take themselves quite that seriously.

Response to My Audio Submission Problem 2007-12-16 08:06:39

l dont think if his banend if he really stealls music l am thinking thta he account must be delete or yes it waits approval

Response to My Audio Submission Problem 2007-12-16 09:03:27

At 12/16/07 07:32 AM, HookerRoad wrote: So what? If your stuff sounds too good it might get mistaken for non-original material and you'll get banned???

Suspicious, not too good. But of course if there's a huge 7 minute orchestral track or a really professional sounding rock track with great lyrics etc, and the submitter writes a description like "i spent a few hours on this" or "me n ma m8z made dis 3 yrs ago", and a really shitty title, then that's kind of suspicious.

But you don't get banned for the song sounding good only.

Response to My Audio Submission Problem 2007-12-16 10:58:11

At 12/16/07 07:32 AM, HookerRoad wrote: So what? If your stuff sounds too good it might get mistaken for non-original material and you'll get banned??? I hope these guys don't take themselves quite that seriously.

It pains me to think that NG audio mods might assume that audio that is 'too good' is unorigional.

Response to My Audio Submission Problem 2007-12-16 12:52:06

At 12/16/07 07:32 AM, HookerRoad wrote: So what? If your stuff sounds too good it might get mistaken for non-original material and you'll get banned??? I hope these guys don't take themselves quite that seriously.

No - not at all - that is not what happened here.

I can't speak for the other guys but I don't pretend to be a quality filter - I don't decide who'se cool enough , talented enough or "too good" to get their audio on NG.

All I do is try to prevent infringement if possible.

BBS Signature