00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod??

1,372 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So what NG artists/songs do you have on your ipod?

For me...

B0UNC3 -
Distorted Reality, Polynator, Paradise On E

Carbo -
This Must Be A Dream

Dj Nate -
The Euphoria, The Beggining Of Time, Take A Look, Tears In My Eyes

GroundForce -
Weekend Has Come, Neverland, Braveheart, Lost In Translation

JVUnderground -
E-Xploration

Nostrap -
In A Trance

Nyth-Pinank -
Delusion

Pat!M/dj-pope - (Yeah I Have Myself On My Ipod)
Story Without Words, Lost In Tran(ce)lation, This Ones For Warsaw, Basshunter Song, Maneater

Dj Runaway -
Collison Force

How 'bout you?

Pat!M /// a.k.a Dj Pope

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 01:26:56

I don't have an i-Pod, I have a normal mp3 player >:(

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 01:29:41

At 12/7/07 01:26 AM, New-Milkman wrote: I don't have an i-Pod, I have a normal mp3 player >:(

that counts

Pat!M /// a.k.a Dj Pope

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 01:32:43

At 12/7/07 01:26 AM, New-Milkman wrote: I don't have an i-Pod, I have a normal mp3 player >:(

I have an iPod mini. Yes, that's right, they're practically a collectors item nowdays...
I have about 100 NG songs on my computer but there's only a handful on my iPod, such as DavidOrr, Cornandbeans, SBB, Waterflame... etc etc a few others I can't be bothered typing.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 01:40:01

Just synteza, his tracks are epic inspiring / relaxing =D

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 01:49:03

I have an iriver H-140 - superior to iPod. LOL
On it, you will find API. Nobody else from NG except me, actually.

What do YOU think I should put on there?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 02:01:32

At 12/7/07 01:49 AM, RigAudio wrote: I have an iriver H-140 - superior to iPod. LOL
On it, you will find API. Nobody else from NG except me, actually.

What do YOU think I should put on there?

Put me on there! lol

Nah, actually, get some F-777, then your set if ever you find yourself at a party with sucky music =D

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 07:25:14

I don't have an iPod : D

But I've burned CDs of me (I'm an NG artist), Maestro, MilkMan_Dan, Winterwind, and Simon.

And a few other randoms songs from others that I don't really feel like recalling lol.

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 09:04:50

snoballandthmoneyshot, rigaudio, zenon, glib, and of course kingbastard.

I AM RAPPER ALYX I AM G EAZY I AM Z RO I AM THE KING OF THE GHETTO

ASK HOW

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 09:39:18

Oh god I have so many I'm not even going to include track names (Also, not all these people are good...)

admiralconquistador, API, Arbiter, AuntyJamima, boomba, chainsaw_09 (Water Flame), Chron, classicblue, comanche2, cornandbeans, Cretin, DarKsidE555, DealyPlaza, Dimrain, DJ-Draken, djneuralfusion, DJRunaway, Dreamscaper, Envy, Epitome, HotDecemberSex, Jenni-Harry4eva3, Joocey101, Joowna, Karbon, Khuskan, Kmax, LJCoffee, MaestroRage, MrWAD2, Noir, Nostrap, oro, p4c, DJPadman1, Para-Noid, ParagonX9, PedroMancuso, pitbulljones, preffertobedead, Rawrthaas, RigAudio, rocker206, Rucklo, Sashka, SBB, SineRider, SKAzini, snobalandthemonyshot, SolusLunes, Spikrodd, StereoTactic, Suspended-3rd-Chord, Sylacone, SysRq00, T7online, Tatsu-Takahashi, TheNewGillenium, Trinin, trogdar, vegetarianmeat, Viewtiful-Masta, Winterwind-NS, WizaedSleeve, YunVeroz, Zack, ZENON, ZeRo-BaSs, and last but not least 0con.

;)

quarl BandCamp

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 09:51:55

A couople of random DnB artists, some from the previous contest. also, ive some hip-hop that i was intended to play when i was skratching live last weekend for a show, where there were performances by breakdancers, hip-hop dancers, DJ's and a couple of rappers. I was the "house DJ", so i needed to have some tunes prepared in between. tho the speaker did a good job at entertaining inbetween, so all i had to do was skratch, really. :)

Wakka wakka

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 10:18:01

At 12/7/07 09:51 AM, Rucklo wrote: ... so all i had to do was skratch, really. :)

I've always wondered - where do you learn stuff like that? Is there a scratching school of DJ awesomeness or something?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 11:12:47

Just KingBastard and Hania. I have loads of ng users on my computer though.

Response to Ng Artists You Have On Your I-pod?? 2007-12-07 11:56:47

At 12/7/07 10:18 AM, RigAudio wrote:
At 12/7/07 09:51 AM, Rucklo wrote: ... so all i had to do was skratch, really. :)
I've always wondered - where do you learn stuff like that? Is there a scratching school of DJ awesomeness or something?

nah i just bought some gear and started to fool around... then there are tutorials on the net, but i never really used them... its all about doing a move slowly and then trying to increase the tempo. drill it, basicly...

At 12/7/07 11:52 AM, Chronamut wrote: too many to count from over the years - a lot of the big name ppl from when I first started tho

yeah, over the years that would be quite a list :)

Wakka wakka