00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KouteiFK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clock Day

30,355 Views | 346 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-15 23:17:16

happy happy happy happy clock day

p.s strawberry clock is king of da portal

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-15 23:19:18

this is by far a screen shot worthy day at newgrounds CLOCK CREW <3 {{the crew}}

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-15 23:44:05

Yea Happy Clock Day!

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 00:04:57

To all the clocks, I wish them a happy B-day...not all clocks are bad, and I vote fairly on their flash.

I vote on the content of the flash, not the author, and I advise all others to do the same.

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 00:07:54

At 8/15/03 02:18 AM, ShastaClizzock wrote:
At 8/15/03 02:07 AM, Lpmofo wrote: It's a shame that they just let anybody in and tarnish their image. Like SilverBoltClock.
It's not like they can stop everyone from adding Clock to their name. As I see it, there about 10 cool clocks, and I know, because I know everything.

Yes you do and thats why you are almost God.

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 00:09:39

YEY GO CLOCKS!

Happy Clock Day!

B B B B B
B B B B B
B B B B B
B B B B B
B B B B B

That spam was totally acceptable.

And... Clock Day is over. (NG time) Well, now to change the name and the sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 00:17:08

you want to know what i think.???? i think its the end of the day.clocks, i laughed wuite often today, and for thank you.

Clock Day

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 00:33:18

CLOCK SUCKS MY MOTHER FUCKING DICK!!!!!!!!!

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 00:36:35

hasn't anybody noticed yet that it doesn't seem that SBC made an appearance. Wasn't it said that all would be revealed? I would have thought that would happen today.

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 00:38:12

At 8/15/03 04:16 PM, Sumireyu wrote: I would just like to state that I think the front page being nothing but clocks is pointless and disrespectful to the people who work so hard to get their flash movies on the front page. I myself have never had the chance to work with flash but if I worked hard on something and there was a possibility it would appear on the front page I would be preety god damn angery to find the clocks wich so many people hate have taken front page...It's almost as bad as Gangaro girl or how ever you spell the damn thing....It stayed on the front page for far to long yes it was interesting and new but it stayed on there because a bunch a little kids couldn't help but beat off while playing the damn thing..

What the hell, man? It's one freakin' day. One day out of 365 days. That's less than 0.3% of the year. Get a grip.

Now, if he left the front page filled with clock stuff for a week or more, you might have a point. But it's one day. Get over it.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 00:49:56

why ya gotta be hatin on da clocks? clocks rule

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 01:47:16

At 8/15/03 05:22 PM, Garry009 wrote:
At 8/15/03 04:59 PM, Slimphatty wrote: August 15 is the day that StrawberryClocks "B" passed judgment and assured SBC's place as King Of The Portal. Glorious day indeed.

[[blah blah blah]]
You're absolutely right. It's HORRIBLE that a very well organized group of individuals with EXTRAORDINARY movie-making skills has ONE DAY dedicated to them! We should all listen to you, a newbie who has no Flash experience what-so-ever, and destroy the Clock Crew!

You idiot. First off, "B" never had to pass judgment because it was submitted long before the blam system was created. Secondly, learn Flash before you start criticizing a Flash community. Either that or you can go fuck yourself.

Thank You! I couldn't have said it better myself...too bad I didn't read this about 4 hours earlier, this must seem like a really delayed reaction huh? Great, now I look like an idiot.... =\

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 02:44:10

GO WATCH ETERNAL BLAMNATION NOW! It sums up my views on Clock Day...

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 02:52:12

i hate clocks

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 03:40:27

god damn it 2 much clocks MUST KILL TIME!!!!

Clock Day

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 03:49:32

At 8/16/03 03:40 AM, TrigunPhantomD wrote: god damn it 2 much clocks MUST KILL TIME!!!!

uhh... was that a joke. im not sur eif you meant it to be or not. cause by the way you put it. it sounded like it wasnt. cause you knwo there clock, so if you kill time then you kill clocks. get it.

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 03:50:54

i just finished a convo with the user sks about clock day. here is what he has to say. well me and him have to say.

z_4_l says:
did you celebrat clock day?

sks says:
nope

sks says:
clocks are gay

sks says:
im anti clock

z_4_l says:
fag

z_4_l says:
I hate anti clocks

z_4_l says:
i dont hate anticlock

z_4_l says:
but i hate anti clocks

sks says:
makes no sense

sks says:
did you celebrate clock day?

z_4_l says:
yes, i hit the tunes and danced all day long

sks says:
ok

z_4_l says:
well for a lil while

sks says:
*backs away*

z_4_l says:
bout a minute

sks says:
k

z_4_l says:
then i got some popcorn and watched some classic clock movies such as: B, synjclock, and "the portal"

sks says:
dude the only classic one is B

z_4_l says:
so

sks says:
the rest are new

sks says:
and b sucks it shoulda been blammed

z_4_l says:
naa

sks says:
YA

z_4_l says:
its the most famouse work on ng, and the best

sks says:
all it is is the letter B and someone screamin B

sks says:
dude its shitty

Justin Anderson says:
clocks are gay and so is sbc

z_4_l says:
dude! you dont have to be jealouse of his work

sks says:
i aint

sks says:
im going to bed

Justin Anderson says:
nite

z_4_l says:
fine pussy

sks says:
dude i didnt sleep at all since yesterday, so ive been up for 30 hours

z_4_l says:
why? were yu partying cause it was clock day

sks says:
no, i was stayin up for no reason

z_4_l says:
more like for clock day

sks says:
night. and no, clocks are gay. bye

z_4_l says:
fine

z_4_l says:
but i know u love the clocks

sks says:
no i dont

z_4_l says:
oh yeah, i mean cocks

sks says:
clocks are gay

sks says:
no dude thats nasty

z_4_l says:
hey, im not the one who likes them

sks says:
i aint

sks says:
thats just groose. now bye.

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 03:55:30

oh yeah, sry i missed some editing. i made him have his name as sks. insted of this whole retarded name. but aprently i missed some part and left a bit of the big name.

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 03:56:01

Clocks rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 04:49:59

C'mon guys

Clock Day

"As I'm sure you're aware it is full of silhouettes of girls. The one on the M looks like she has a dick, just saiyan." -Shade-

BBS Signature

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 05:04:10

At 8/16/03 04:49 AM, mooncraft wrote: C'mon guys

LOL! that was a great pic. but its not really the locks that are hatting the clocks. its just some retarded people.

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 06:48:33

Im sorry but clocks suck! Deveoting an entire day to clocks makes me sick. its all well and good being a "sub culture" and everything but ive found that shit crap movies made by clocks have been highly praised (lets use "b" and an extreme exaple) while movie that have actual effort go into them go almost completely unnoticed.

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 07:31:20

At 8/16/03 05:04 AM, z_4_l wrote: its just some retarded people.

^That guy above, right?^

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 07:42:58

i dont like clocks dont know y but have to admit they submit SOME OK stuff

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 07:44:55

At 8/16/03 06:48 AM, Klacid wrote: Im sorry but clocks suck! Deveoting an entire day to clocks makes me sick. its all well and good being a "sub culture" and everything but ive found that shit crap movies made by clocks have been highly praised (lets use "b" and an extreme exaple) while movie that have actual effort go into them go almost completely unnoticed.

well if you don't like clock day do some thing els for that day i mean it's only one day out of 365 is that really so big a deal and i mean clock day is only about the clock movies so if you just don't watch those there shouldn't be a problem =)

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 08:38:45

hey flargon, i watched your movie, and it rocked, i can't wait for all your other creations to come out!

Clock Day

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 08:41:19

hey flargon, i watched your movie, and it rocked, i can't wait for all your other creations to come out!

Clock Day

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 08:41:34

Fook my arse, these crazy clocks don't know when to stop. there should be more originality in the portal

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 09:04:11

This post has been going past clock day, and people are still wishing happy (belated) clock day. Isn't it great. A community with that much praise needs more than one day, maybe a week. Like black history month, it used to only last a week.

Response to Clock Day 2003-08-16 11:06:46

i'm sorry, but if you REALLY think about it, clocks don't deserve a day out of 365. One guy came up with the idea, and then 50 million other people ripped off of it and stole the idea, driving it right into the ground. Every clock animation sucks because theirs nothing original about it. Just a bunch of random objects with a clock in the middle.....whoop-dee-frickin-doo. The first guy who made a clock animation, i'll give credit to, but everyone else just ruined it for me.