00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who uses Garageband here at NG?

17,719 Views | 335 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Who uses Garageband here at NG? 2008-01-18 11:34:56

At 1/17/08 06:20 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 1/14/08 08:37 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: No sir! If you are creative, you can create ALL KINDS OF SONGS.

<no / thread>
>=U
</thread>

>=( <NO /THREAD

Response to Who uses Garageband here at NG? 2008-01-18 11:36:14

No shit, I use it to make all my tracks. I'm not attacking garageband. I'm attacking fatty.

Great job, you should feel amazing about yourself.

Response to Who uses Garageband here at NG? 2008-01-18 13:18:51

At 1/18/08 06:30 AM, MJTTOMB wrote:
At 1/17/08 08:03 PM, Quarl wrote:
At 1/17/08 06:47 PM, MJTTOMB wrote:
At 1/17/08 05:09 PM, Quarl wrote:
Garageband may not be perfect, but it's not as bad as you make it seem. It has plenty of capabilities. It's not industry standard, granted, but it's not just a piece of crap program if you know how to use it correctly.
No shit, I use it to make all my tracks. I'm not attacking garageband. I'm attacking fatty.
Fair enough, but wouldn't you rather send hate mail to people who steal a little more... blatantly?

It really isn't considered stealing music at all, besides, I am only LEARNING at the time. Why get mad at me for that? I haven't used loops in many of my songs. Now, if I went and stole songs from audio artists, that would be stealing. So please, don't hate me just because I use loops in some of my songs and am unexperienced at music.

Response to Who uses Garageband here at NG? 2008-01-18 14:45:06

Seriously.... someone lock this... FKWAJP just posted 4 times in a row to attempt to keep his lame thread alive... Hello? Mods?

Click the Sig for mind expanding Hip-Hop

BBS Signature

Response to Who uses Garageband here at NG? 2008-01-19 03:35:36

THIS IS ASOFTLOCK - DO NOT POST ANY FURTHER IN THIS THREAD!

IF YOU POST, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR POST DELETED AND A BAN FROM THE BBS.

It's very much appreciated if somone notify me if a thread is going to crap. I am not a garageband user myself, so i havent actually checked in on this thread for quite some time. Some threads I check in on more often than others, simple as that.

If you have any garageband questions, please post them here

after having fucked up the link in two posts, it should now be right for future reference... >:(

Wakka wakka

Response to Who uses Garageband here at NG? 2012-08-02 09:38:46

You would be really surprised at how many professionals use FL or Reason. Because a lot do. And none use GarageBand.

Do you do any research? Professionals do use Garageband such as Rihanna - Umbrella, Usher - Love In This Club, Justice - Cross, Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul, Snow Patrol - A Hundred Million Suns, James Blunt - Some Kind Of Trouble and Fall Out Boy - Folie a Deux

Who uses Garageband here at NG?