00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Old woman found dead, 2 years later

14,842 Views | 301 Replies

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 16:52:36

At 12/4/07 03:00 PM, WadeFulp wrote: What would you know about me? You're some cunt from England with dead hamsters. If you don't like my sense of humor, fine, but calling me an asshole only proves you're a C U N T. That spells CUNT!

Wow Wade Fulp, you're one badass motherfucker.

not really though..

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 16:53:01

Geeez, some people ned to lighten up. Especially cunt of the day. If you couldn't tell I was just having fun with this crazy news story. Of course I think it's sad some lady died like that, but it's also just a crazy situation, and crazy situations can be funny, even if there is a sad side to it.

Now, back to being silly and having FUN with this story. Anyone who wants to ruin our fun and turn this into a serious topic, and be a cunt, or a boy scout, can go fuck themselves and get a ban. I should have banned cunt of the day with her first post as it had nothing to do with the topic and was just a direct attack on me, but I decided to have fun with it. If I was an asshole, I would have just banned her for a month on the spot, but instead I just messed around with her, even calling her the C word is just playing. I check her user page to see her talking about hamsters, I was going to mess with her and comment with some laughter about her hamsters, but at that point I thought she was a HE. I got an IM that informed me it was a she, so I thought it would be too mean to make fun of a girl's dead hamsers, lol. However, she's continued to push the issue, so fuck her. If she wants to keep derailing topics and being a troll she can earn herself a permanent ban from the forums.

Anyway, back to this hilarious story.

So when she died, considering she's around NY City, I wonder how long it took the mice, rats, and roaches to pick her clean. She may have been a skeleton in a month or two after dieing! HAHAHAHA!

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 16:59:20

At 12/4/07 04:53 PM, WadeFulp wrote: So when she died, considering she's around NY City, I wonder how long it took the mice, rats, and roaches to pick her clean. She may have been a skeleton in a month or two after dieing! HAHAHAHA!

but the dress was intact and still present? i mean, it wouldnt be her "nicest dress" if it was full of holes and rat shit...

maybe she was extremley thin and got mumified.
i saw a program on TV about old monks around the tibet area who starved themselves for death for ceveral months, in hopes of reaching nirvana, assend, get enlightened or whatever it's called. they actually became mumified, since there wasnt enough of them for the bacteria who normally breaks the body down to do their job, or some shit like that.

Wakka wakka

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:00:13

Haha "Now, back to being silly and having FUN with this story.", yeah I spoke too soon there and went way off course. :)

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:00:59

At 12/4/07 04:59 PM, Rucklo wrote: but the dress was intact and still present? i mean, it wouldnt be her "nicest dress" if it was full of holes and rat shit...

I dunno, but I like to think there were at least roaches camped out on her for a good month.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:03:45

When I die, I want to be used as a Halloween decoration.

I miss my old sig )=

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:03:48

At 12/4/07 04:53 PM, WadeFulp wrote: So when she died, considering she's around NY City, I wonder how long it took the mice, rats, and roaches to pick her clean. She may have been a skeleton in a month or two after dieing! HAHAHAHA!

Wasn't there once a story about mice/rats whatever they were coming in to your house, but you managed to slaughter them before they got the chance to infect your food, etc?

Wow, wouldn't it have been funny if you didn't get the chance, haha! I mean, all of your food would have been contaminated, and you might not have known! LOL

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:07:21

At 12/4/07 05:03 PM, Paradox wrote: Wasn't there once a story about mice/rats whatever they were coming in to your house, but you managed to slaughter them before they got the chance to infect your food, etc?

I've had mice, and I caught them in traps. At my parent's, they had like a pack of rats move in around their place, mostly outside, and I shot some of them. lol.

If I dropped dead in my house, and my family wasn't here, and I was left for years, I'd probably be eaten by the centipedes that live here. Hahaha. See, I can laugh at my own corpse being eaten by centipedes. Could I not have a better end to my life than that? OH SNAP!

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:10:04

At 12/4/07 05:07 PM, WadeFulp wrote: If I dropped dead in my house, and my family wasn't here, and I was left for years, I'd probably be eaten by the centipedes that live here. Hahaha. See, I can laugh at my own corpse being eaten by centipedes. Could I not have a better end to my life than that? OH SNAP!

When I grow up I want to be eaten by centipedes. Brilliant.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:11:12

At 12/4/07 05:07 PM, WadeFulp wrote: If I dropped dead in my house, and my family wasn't here, and I was left for years, I'd probably be eaten by the centipedes that live here. Hahaha. See, I can laugh at my own corpse being eaten by centipedes. Could I not have a better end to my life than that? OH SNAP!

Well, you DO like bugs - amirite?

So i herd u liek signatures.

<Space for rent. PM me for info>

Join me in TF2, L4D or Garry's mod! (Steam: attackofthedawn)

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:12:33

At 12/4/07 05:07 PM, WadeFulp wrote: lol.

hahaha*

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:16:07

At 12/4/07 05:13 PM, CuteAndFuzzy wrote: The reason why this thread made 8 pages in 1 day:

Wade made it.

You know, these comments are getting pretty old. Are you people going to say this everytime I post? Maybe that's why I hardly post here. From now on, people making comments like this will be banned.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:17:14

Damn, no pics?

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:17:33

At 12/4/07 05:12 PM, DaVeB0T wrote:
At 12/4/07 05:11 PM, DA-freakshow wrote: Well, you DO like bugs - amirite?
If this is a pattern, maybe Bob will be eaten by ducks.
and Stamper by cocks

And Jeff by.. I dunno - bad 80's movies?

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:19:11

At 12/4/07 03:13 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote: Wow, that must have been funny to see! She must have not had any family, otherwise someone would have been conserned by the fact that she hasn't been out of the house in two years.

The sad part is that she DOES have family, a sister and a nephew!!!

If my sister was living alone and I thought she has Alzheimer's and I hadn't heard from her in a while I would CARE. What a bitch! Who leaves their FAMILY alone like that?! If she didn't have any family it would be different, but she did, she had a SISTER! Not a distance half-second cousin twice removed, a fucking sister!

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:20:01

lolz ?

Check out my techno songs !

Sig made by RockinPunk

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:20:25

At 12/4/07 04:53 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Of course I think it's sad some lady died like that

Glad you're not completely heartless.

cunt of the day

I couldn't of done it without you. <3

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:21:27

At 12/4/07 05:18 PM, DaVeB0T wrote:
If this is a pattern, maybe Bob will be eaten by ducks.
and Stamper by cocks
And Jeff by.. I dunno - bad 80's movies?
And Tom by April?

This Needs to be made a pm to the wole staff...

WATCH OUT TOM - APRILS GONNA EAT YOU!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:22:22

At 12/4/07 04:45 PM, SeizureDog wrote: Ok, since Wade is too lazy to do a Flash, I did one for him.

Vote 5 everyone :D

You beat me to it!!!!

XD

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:26:14

At 12/4/07 04:53 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
So when she died, considering she's around NY City, I wonder how long it took the mice, rats, and roaches to pick her clean. She may have been a skeleton in a month or two after dieing! HAHAHAHA!

Bit of a misconception there. I've lived in NYC almost all my life. Rats and mice are extremely common in the subway system..... especially in Manhattan. Roaches are more common in homes. But, unless your NYC apartment or house is filthy, the rats and mice tend to stay away. A clean home is often not where the vermin can be found. If she kept her home clean, roaches were problably the only things crawling around in there.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:28:29

At 12/4/07 05:26 PM, Monocrom wrote: But, unless your NYC apartment or house is filthy, the rats and mice tend to stay away.

If you had been dead in a home for so long without any attention, don't you think the house would be filthy?

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:29:01

umm wow ok ........right

The kitty krew and ss and bb can suck my nuts (if they had an appointment and filled out the appropriate forms and if I would let them).

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:34:53

At 12/4/07 05:07 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I've had mice, and I caught them in traps.

I remember. Multiple times.

At 12/4/07 05:22 PM, spiritual101 wrote: You beat me to it!!!

Hahaha, are you making a Flash too? That's swell :D

Also, it appears that you didn't review it, Wade. This saddens me :( And I know you saw it, BlueHippo told me so.

In fact, it appears that noone has reviewed it. D:

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:38:28

There was another news like that several months ago, I'll try to find the link. It was pretty messed up.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:41:46

At 12/4/07 02:36 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Laughing at some woman being left dead in her home for over 2 years doesn't have anything to do with being an asshole. It's just funny that no one did anything about it, even when people tried calling to have her checked on. It's so ridiculous, and horrible, that it becomes funny, some how. :)

I think the funny thing is that no one honestly figured it out for two years. It's funny, in a sad way.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:45:09

At 12/4/07 05:41 PM, IZSBHR wrote: I think the funny thing is that no one honestly figured it out for two years. It's funny, in a sad way.

Naw, the thing is that no one gave a fuck to even show up and check on her. A caring family member or close friend would have been all it would have taken for that woman not to rot away in her house for 2 years.

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:45:29

This has to be the longest thread ever in this ammount of time :D

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BBS Signature

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:48:19

At 12/4/07 05:20 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 12/4/07 04:53 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Of course I think it's sad some lady died like that
Glad you're not completely heartless.

cunt of the day
I couldn't of done it without you. <3

...Is it safe to walk in yet?

*takes two cautious steps into thread*

Okay, good, glad to know everybody's calmed down a bit :D

sits and relax

hi

Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-04 17:49:17

I should find this sad.. but i dont..

here's a skeleton..

Old woman found dead, 2 years later