New Topic Respond to this Topic
fishboy121
fishboy121
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 03:16:52 Reply

Terrible Wade, laughing at a dead person. Just wait till we all laugh when your time comes.

dont wory wade
i still love you

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Pyrowman
Pyrowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Animator
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 03:23:14 Reply

Wh....what? This still going on?
Damn, let it go already! Wade laughed about a woman found dead after 2 years, I admit it's a bit funny, but I understand some people can't see the fun in it. It's like some people like peanuts and others don't. It's not woth 10 pages of flaming.

BBS Signature
Painedcypress
Painedcypress
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 03:32:39 Reply

At 12/4/07 02:06 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Nobody noticed the horrid smell of rotting flesh coming from her house?

You'd think, but then again, people are hella lazy man :|

fishboy121
fishboy121
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 03:35:41 Reply

Damn, let it go already! Wade laughed about a woman found dead after 2 years, I admit it's a bit funny, but I understand some people can't see the fun in it. It's like some people like peanuts and others don't. It's not woth 10 pages of flaming.

hey your names pyroman
you live to flame

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

ZeeAk
ZeeAk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Art Lover
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 03:37:05 Reply

At 12/4/07 02:08 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Hahaha, one last picture with grandma.

Hilarious, but freakishly disturbing at the same time.

milktoast
milktoast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 03:44:50 Reply

At 12/4/07 08:40 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Woah... etc etc

"OH SNAP"
BlueFlameSkulls for mod/Tom's brother!

Luxury-Yacht
Luxury-Yacht
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Movie Buff
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 03:47:12 Reply

Good lord, since when did shocking statements piss off NG so much? Shit, just because Wade is an Admin doesn't mean he can't say outrageous shit.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 03:59:52 Reply

At 12/6/07 03:47 AM, Luxury-Yacht wrote: Good lord, since when did shocking statements piss off NG so much? Shit, just because Wade is an Admin doesn't mean he can't say outrageous shit.

We next-gen users like to pretend we have morals and such. Pay no mind though. We're all still a bunch of sick fucks at the end of the day.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
superstatguy
superstatguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 04:32:46 Reply

I'm shocked the nephew didn't break his way in to see if anything happened?

And the cops? Likely doing what they like to do: beat down people who aren't white.

New York cops are retarded and racists FTW

Far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell Calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken magic spells.......

BBS Signature
Pyrowman
Pyrowman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Animator
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 04:41:33 Reply

At 12/6/07 03:35 AM, fishboy121 wrote: hey your names pyroman
you live to flame

Haha that was corny :D you forgot the W tho.

BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 06:38:09 Reply

Poor woman... She was all alone when she died. Seriously, I don't know how anyone could find that funny.

You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 06:41:28 Reply

Well... Guess my post pointed out why it's funny, Shame on me.

You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature
Little-Rena
Little-Rena
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 06:43:31 Reply

At 12/4/07 02:05 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Haha, they found some dead lady, 2 years afte she died.

HAHAHAHA!

homor
homor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 06:48:26 Reply

At 12/4/07 02:05 PM, Bullion wrote: wade, i'm shocked!

you can make fun of a poor old lady?

9/11.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does." - Dale Gribble Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
cheesecamp
cheesecamp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 06:50:39 Reply

gramdma got run over by a reindeer?

Mini Homey RULEZ!!!!111

cheesecamp
cheesecamp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 06:52:46 Reply

At 12/4/07 08:29 PM, BlueHippo wrote: Actually Wade you make a good point.

I'll see you later Newgrounds, I'm joining the Nickelodeon forums!

they have nickelodean forums?
what dothey talk about there, how much more they love spongebob than any other show in the world?

Mini Homey RULEZ!!!!111

micheljackson
micheljackson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 07:29:22 Reply

Its over 300!

superstatguy
superstatguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 19:18:45 Reply

At 12/6/07 06:48 AM, homor wrote:
At 12/4/07 02:05 PM, Bullion wrote: wade, i'm shocked!

you can make fun of a poor old lady?
9/11.

V-Tech.

Far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell Calls the faithful to their knees, to hear the softly spoken magic spells.......

BBS Signature
B-Dash
B-Dash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 19:19:54 Reply

HOLY SHIT WADE YOU'RE SO HARDCORE MAKING FUN OF THE DEAD. I WISH I WERE MORE LIKE YOU.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I ATTEMPT TO TAKE HD PICTURES OF BUGS, BRB.

Demean
Demean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 19:26:56 Reply

At 12/4/07 02:12 PM, Spawnen wrote: I expected some pics, pretty cool anyways.
But like someone said before, didn't anyone feel the smell?

How does one FEEL a smell?

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:01:37 Reply

At 12/4/07 08:40 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: To be honest you don't do fuck all, you did not create this site, you don't contribute at all, all you've done is make that website along with Tom in the 90s and because you're his brother you get this power. All you do is delete anything that doesn't agree with you, in fact if anyone was to actually stand up against you properly then you would be as petty as to delete them. I wouldn't say this post isn't saying much except I'm not the one with the sucky life, perhaps it's you?

What would a 19 year old dumb shit from the UK know about what I've done for this website? I don't recall you sitting around with us as we made Newgrounds. Do you have any idea how many things around Newgrounds are my ideas? Do you realize how many emails, PM's, and IM's I deal with behind the scenes?

Saying I didn't create the site isn't entirely correct. While obviously Tom started Newgrounds, I had a hand in the creation of what Newgrounds is today.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:05:12 Reply

At 12/6/07 03:06 AM, citricsquid wrote:
At 12/4/07 08:07 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Then start your own fucking website you baby. Go be miserable somewhere else.
You should take your own advice.

Who the fuck are you? Is there a reason you have a problem with me, because I'd love to hear it. Why would I start my own site after investing so much time and energy helping with this one?

BBS Signature
Steve84
Steve84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:20:17 Reply

Haha Wade that's awsome.

BlueFlameSkulls
BlueFlameSkulls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:33:03 Reply

At 12/6/07 08:01 PM, WadeFulp wrote: What would a 19 year old dumb shit from the UK know about what I've done for this website? I don't recall you sitting around with us as we made Newgrounds. Do you have any idea how many things around Newgrounds are my ideas? Do you realize how many emails, PM's, and IM's I deal with behind the scenes?

Saying I didn't create the site isn't entirely correct. While obviously Tom started Newgrounds, I had a hand in the creation of what Newgrounds is today.

Yet you did not provide any examples of these ideas? All you've done is conceive these ideas and let others produce them. Plus do you answer any of these emails or PMs?

Also what does age have to do with my intelligence?

Next time you reply, please do it calmly as these poorly constructed come backs are going nowhere.

mafiainexile
mafiainexile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:36:33 Reply

Dude are you really Wade??? How can u make fun of that

Anyway hi wade ($_$)__($_$)

I have some words for you: ..... Fuck you Stinky Click me to get a deity whistle The best thread

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:37:50 Reply

Damnit, Newgrounds.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:45:32 Reply

At 12/6/07 08:33 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Yet you did not provide any examples of these ideas? All you've done is conceive these ideas and let others produce them. Plus do you answer any of these emails or PMs?

I answer emails and PM's as best I can. I get many of them. Some aren't worth responding to because they don't provide any details.

I don't have to provide you with any examples. If you've been around NG since the start you should have been aware of all the things I've helped with. Also you shouldn't state so many things as if they are fact, when you have no idea about what you're saying. Everything you accused me of is completely wrong. If what you said was correct I would have already deleted you, as well as a dozen other people in this topic.

Also what does age have to do with my intelligence?

You were 10-11 years old when I started helping with NG. I was active with NG before I was an officially hired and paid employee. So how would you know all the things I've been involved with over the years? Yes, I haven't been as visible lately, but that's because the redesign threw a monkey wrench into a lot of the things I handled and I've been waiting for things to be worked out.

Next time you reply, please do it calmly as these poorly constructed come backs are going nowhere.

I'll be more calm when you stop making up bull shit about me. You dont know anything about me, stop acting like you do.

The list of features I've been involved with is endless. Yes, Liljim, Ross, and others, bring these features and ideas to life, but that's why we hired them. If Tom and I could program and design everything ourselves we wouldn't hire the talents of all our staff.

For example, users now get a message if they log in too many times with the wrong info that allows them to unlock their accont, or alert them if someone else is trying to log in. I requested this feature and explained what I wanted it to do. For some time I have gotten 5-10 emails a day from frustrated users asking me to unlock their account, something I didn't have the ability to do. Now these users can unlock their accounts when they get the email.

There's a lot of behind the scenes administrative things I'm involved with, as well as managing the various mods, etc. Most of what I do is behind the scenes, so regular users would have no idea about what I do on a daily basis.

Another example, the blam and protect levels, etc, was my idea. In the past many entries coming into the Portal would fall off the 50 most recent list with 15-30 views, 5-15 votes, etc. So I set about trying to find ways to increase exposure for all entries coming into the site. Now entries drop off the list with usually 800 views or more.

I don't like to toot my own horn, as NG is a team effort and everyone pitches in.

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:46:48 Reply

At 12/6/07 08:01 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 12/4/07 08:40 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: To be honest you don't do fuck all, you did not create this site, you don't contribute at all, all you've done is make that website along with Tom in the 90s and because you're his brother you get this power. All you do is delete anything that doesn't agree with you, in fact if anyone was to actually stand up against you properly then you would be as petty as to delete them. I wouldn't say this post isn't saying much except I'm not the one with the sucky life, perhaps it's you?
What would a 19 year old dumb shit from the UK know about what I've done for this website? I don't recall you sitting around with us as we made Newgrounds. Do you have any idea how many things around Newgrounds are my ideas? Do you realize how many emails, PM's, and IM's I deal with behind the scenes?

Before you read this know that I am not taking anyones side.

Will you two stop flaming and arguing with each other BFS I agree that it is sick to laugh at something like this but it is wrong to say that wade did not do any thing he did do a lot for newgrounds. your not a admin or on the staff, and you don't know of all the things he did that he was unrecognized for. Wade if you where a regular user a mod would have banned you by now so you always get away with this.

BBS Signature
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:47:13 Reply

At 12/6/07 08:43 PM, MickTheChampion wrote: It's not as funny as retard Fulp kids with aspergers who have to get homeschooled.

I was never homeschooled. :)

BBS Signature
ZagmenO
ZagmenO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Old woman found dead, 2 years later 2007-12-06 20:48:41 Reply

HA! Interesting.

I know of an old dude who's skeleton they found lying in his bath tub 5 years after his death.

I laugh at your sigs!