hardcorporate
hardcorporate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Ng Pass Walkthrough/expla ined Nov. 26th, 2007 @ 09:07 PM Reply

** Spoiler Alert**

You should be able to figure out that there are spoilers here, but the warning is posted just in case you've had a terrible accident that's rendered you retarded.

Newgrounds Pass Passwords

1. Cat - look at the dots, they form the word cat.
2. Compact - It's a simple cipher. Replace the numbers with the corresponding letters.
3. Mushrooms - Scroll around the yellow area until you see the cursor change, highlight the text.
4. Grass - Start hitting landmines until the answer pops up.
5. Cheese - Type in the word formed on the characters shirts.
6. Ackbar - I know, I know. It should be Admiral Ackbar. Oh well.
7. Queue - The letter Queue, and the line of people waiting (A "queue")
8. Swordfish - Avoid the walls and hit the red button with your mouse. You can cheat by right clicking and using the menu as a bridge.
9. 113 - Newground Level Icons. The hammer is level 14, the katanas 44 and the sword 55, making 113.
10. Pizza - Read the word as it flashes across the screen.
11. Fisher - Click the icons until the answer appears. You aren't penalized for messing up other than restarting.
12. Nah - The MSN code for the goat is (NAH).
13. Templet - Read the phrase in reverse. If you can't, get a mirror and read that.
14. Pretty - Stare at the phrase until the word blinks. The blinking word is the password.
15. Ruler - Scroll around the black area until the word pops up.
16. Carmine - The character from Gears of War who is quoted.
17. Squirrel - Position the cursor so that the words line up.
18. Atlas - The sentence has capitals in different places. The capitalized letters form the password.
19. Blank - Once again, scroll around the black area. There is no password, so leave it blank.
20. Pasty - Rearrange the boxes to form the completed statement.
21. Cake - Search the area for the password. Try to dot at the bottom of the exclamation mark.
22. Rapture - The name of the area in Bioshock that is depicted.
23. Orange - Scroll over the X and click it. Congratulations, you found X.
24. Commercials - The name of the flash cartoon in question.
25. Horse - Look at the picture sideways, and you'll see the horse.
26. Controller - Take the games advice and take a screenshot, then arrange the boxes so you can read them.
27. Tab - It's been disabled the whole game. Press tab to move on to the next question.
28. BBS - Click the tankmen to fill in the boxes. BBS appears.
29. Action - Click the icon when it's over the rectangle. Or just type in the password I gave you, you lousy cheater.
30. Cat - It's the answer to the first question.

There you go, the entire game worked out for you. Enjoy!

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Ng Pass Walkthrough/expla ined Nov. 26th, 2007 @ 10:50 PM Reply

Great job. Unfortunately for you, there's already a Newgrounds Pass walkthrough thread, started by the maker of the game.

This one.

BBS Signature
hardcorporate
hardcorporate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Pass Walkthrough/expla ined Nov. 27th, 2007 @ 08:10 PM Reply

I added the explanations for people who were curious as to how you arrive at the answer.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Ng Pass Walkthrough/expla ined Nov. 27th, 2007 @ 08:12 PM Reply

At 11/27/07 08:10 PM, hardcorporate wrote: I added the explanations for people who were curious as to how you arrive at the answer.

You should have done that in the other thread.

BBS Signature
hardcorporate
hardcorporate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ng Pass Walkthrough/expla ined Nov. 27th, 2007 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 11/27/07 08:12 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 11/27/07 08:10 PM, hardcorporate wrote: I added the explanations for people who were curious as to how you arrive at the answer.
You should have done that in the other thread.

I couldn't get the other thread to load for some reason, the authors link wasn't working directly from the game and I had difficulty finding it on the forum.

I suppose next time I'll search for three hours before I spend 10 minutes making a post.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Ng Pass Walkthrough/expla ined Nov. 27th, 2007 @ 09:05 PM Reply

At 11/27/07 08:56 PM, hardcorporate wrote: I couldn't get the other thread to load for some reason, the authors link wasn't working directly from the game and I had difficulty finding it on the forum.

The reason the other thread doesn't load straight up is because on certain parts of the site, the system automatically puts a space in after a certain amount of characters have been typed without a space, so something like a link, or a very long word, will often get a space added in. You just have to make sure the space is eliminated from the link when you paste it into the bar.

I suppose next time I'll search for three hours before I spend 10 minutes making a post.

Do that then and I won't have to waste my time explaining this to you again.

BBS Signature