00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

308,330 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-14 15:11:15

Well, I submitted a demo reel a while back, pretty bad quality but check it out on my page if you want

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-14 22:02:27

Yo, the name is Taro I will make things short.
I don't have a demo reel but I will soon I hope. My voice is medium, I sound like a teenager and if I try I am able to change my voice to sound like a young adult around the age of 17-21. I am kind of new at this and hope will get a e-mail or two. Just send me a pm here or e-mail me.

craig_bennett_16@hotmail.com

Has the world gone crazy? Oh...no never mind...the nukes just destroy the land...and made it into the wasteland....no worries!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-18 18:22:08

NO IDEA if anyone is going to see this but here we go...

Voice Sample 1
Voice Sample 2
Voice Sample 3
Voice Sample 4

Voice sample 4 is what I sound like now, needless to say I can do a lot of impressions, virtually any accent. People have told me I can make them laugh a lot more than Egoraptor, even though I have never met the guy personally, I wouldn't know what he's like in person. We have swapped a couple messages though, so in a non-comedic sence, he's a great guy!

LOVE YOU ALL!

▶ Super Awesome Tutorials: http://bit.ly/1OY9JfT ▶ Super Awesome Gaming: http://bit.ly/1WcNBmu

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-20 08:45:28

Ill just leave this here....

I have been doing VA for a while now but its been an off and on thing. I am more of a writer than anything, but here is my current VA demo anyway.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-20 15:02:24

I don't like wrestling. Don't get mad. It's just that I hate the idea of two sweaty, half-naked men, grabbing each other by the waist, and throwing each other on the ground.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-20 22:37:20

i can do a very good (at least according me and some friends) wario voice if you need anything like that ill go for it!

i need my cake!!!

BEST. SITE. EVER.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-20 22:55:34

At 3/20/09 10:37 PM, mooglepies wrote: i can do a very good (at least according me and some friends) wario voice if you need anything like that ill go for it!

http://www.filefreak.com/pupload/view/82 193

i need my cake!!!

BEST. SITE. EVER.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-21 18:14:50

LizaVoiceOver.com

Hello everyone! I am a professional voice over talent. I have a home studio and have a 24 hour turnaround for short scripts. My voice range sultry, friendly, silly, evil, girly, innocent, authoritative and much more. My characters include Female, child, teenager, and adult. I can also speak spanish and can experiment with different accents. My demos are on my site. I am willing to work for little or no budget as well, but I do give paying clients an advantage when it comes to time. Thank you for understanding and that you for your interest.
Liza, Lizavoiceover.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-21 18:18:48

im advertsing my shoot, come meet me at my alias at hotmail.com, dont come alone
haahahhahaahhahaahahahah
hahaahhahahahahahhaahahah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATOTtECYe hY&fmt=18

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-22 06:01:57

Okies, I've been voice acting for two years now, however I'm in a bit of a hiatus, a really unwanted hiatus. ...Well not from voice acting, I'm still doing two commercials this month, however, I wanna do something fun! For the love of pickles, someone notice and like my voice! XD
The following links are to my professional voice acting demo and my at home demo which includes roles I've been in so far!

http://www.giancarlodanubio.com/
http://www.soundlantern.com/SoundPage.do ?ToId=36090

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-22 17:28:44

I got into voice acting just recently. Being inspired by Newgrounders like Rina-Chan, Sonicmega (who's been coaching me for some time) and Callum Stamp, I also want to try out my skills. Here's a full demo:

If you like my voices, please consider hiring me.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-22 19:52:22

Yo, I'm matt, and I'm an actor and voice actor.

I can do all variety of voices and accents, but I think I prosper the most at the lower end of the spectrum.

I am very hard working and will try my hardest to get the job done right, to the suitability of the part and the comfortability of the flash artist.

If you need a singing voice I can sing Bass and Baritone beautifully.

Some of my work can be found at
http://www.mediafire.com/mattkirby

I will be uploading some other works on newgrounds shortly.

Also, the quality of the clips listed has improved drastically since then with new equipment and new software. Please enjoy !

If you need to contact me I'm most frequently on
NG - MattKirby
e-mail - matt-kirby@hotmail.com
Xfire - Xzaero

and I also have
Skype - Matt.Kirbyv
AIM - MattKirbylol

Please enjoy !

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-24 22:42:54

Hello everyone! I am a professional voice over talent. I have a home studio and have a 24 hour turnaround for short scripts. My voice range sultry, friendly, silly, evil, girly, innocent, authoritative and much more. My characters include Female, child, teenager, and adult. I can also speak spanish and can experiment with different accents. My demos are on my site. I am willing to work for little or no budget as well, but I do give paying clients an advantage when it comes to time. Thank you for understanding and that you for your interest.
Liza, Lizavoiceover.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-29 15:04:09

back again... just promoting myself again... lol. i am a female voice actress. i've never done anything professional but i've done a few things in the amateur-world.

voice range: medium-low (sexy-ish?) to medium high (little kid-ish)

my "newest" reel. i love doing any roles at all (as long as they are not given away before) so feel free to contact me! =D thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-30 03:05:58

Okay, I need some voice actors.
I'm going to do an Assassin Flash about the Jonas Brothers, and I need some help with VA stuff.
I need someone to do these
A very young child
A father.
Don't contact me if you're not serious about this. I have had too many experiences with guys who said they would do it but then never responded afterwards.

I the werewolf have spoken and let my words be the truth.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-03-30 06:03:16

Voice range from High to Low, very experienced and efficient with emotions and acting. Strongest characters are villains, dark or aggressive roles.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-04 13:50:05

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 26376

my link to the audio file
I am a freelance "amateur" voice actor with a wide array of voices like impersonations from TV show to video games and much much more. i mostly do male voices from kids to adults.
I'm just doing this in my free time and will accept any part of any flash no matter how big or small it really is.

i thank you for your time and consideration and i hope you keep me in mind for the future
thanks again
Bell45

Bell45 voice actor for hire contact me if you need me

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-05 15:25:56

I do voice acting. Here's my demo that I recorded of some of my voices.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-05 21:19:45

i'll do it. i have experience and people are actually giving me scripts. heres my email address

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-06 12:27:17

Hi, im a voice actor with a pretty good range of voices. I work best with comedy movies but i will try basically anything you give me. I have already been in one succesful Newgrounds movie here.

I did every single voice in that movie.

If you have a good script, good artwork, and i know you will finish the project and credit me in the movie. I will be happy to help out.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-06 21:49:55

Voice Range Demo

It's all fancy! Check my profile and my site, always willing to voice act.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-06 22:21:16

USERNAME: Lithifold

RANGE: Well I can do a lot of voices, ranging from child to old man. I can do many accents but I'm strongest in Irish and British (those being the accents I was raised with). I don't really have any experience, but I've had a few offers that I've had to turn down (due to university). However summer is approaching, and I have plenty of time to work on acting. I have a 'narrator's voice', which ranges from a soft soothing voice which can be used in children's animations to a strong epic voice.

SAMPLES:
Youtube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptu1xs2sS qc&feature=channel_page
Will update with another sample tomorrow, when my throat is less tired.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-07 07:32:05

Hey guys, i havent put up an advertisment for myself in a while, but im here, if you want a demo of what i can do, just look at my forum sig. I am getting a few parts here and there from combing the forums, i cant wait till i can just sit back and let people come to me. But until then, i guess ill be brown-nosing the flash makers for parts. Oh well, till next time.

Keepin It Grounds,
TheDeadMan69

Help Me

Bloggity

The Abscence of Essence is the Essence of Absence.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-07 09:58:17

NG Username: Satoris

Please Credit As: DJ Remark

Voice Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ear3ULqZ7 88 (I voice Garthim)

Experience: The only real experience I have is voicing the character Garthim for The Adventures of Garthim and Tenaros but I have been acting on stage since Jr. High and have had voice coaching for it. I've been wanting to get more into voice acting but due to my lack of real experience it's hard. So if you would like to give me a chance I will give you my best.

Range: All over the place. Older Teen males (16+) and Adults. I can mimic celebrities so long as I have a good source to work off of. I've had some formal voice training, and would like to further my career in Voice Acting.

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL DJRemark@unitedsms.com. I also check my PM's everyday.

Taste me you will see, more is all you need.

Portfolio

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-07 20:29:42

sample (meatwad voice and a crappy one):<a>http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/
listen/226631
<a>

voices:i'm strong at doing high pitch voices, normal boring sounding voice,and deep voices like alice from super jail.i can also do other voices except really scratchy voices and i can't screem in any way.

i'm always ready for voice acting jobs.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-09 16:52:50

Hello everyone I run a voice acting company called Walking Paradox.

Walking Paradox would like to offer voice acting and voice over services for your next project. Whether it is an animation, a commercial, or a simple flash game, Walking Paradox would like to provide the voice to make your work shine above the rest.

To contact us, go to the following website:Walking Paradox Website or email us at WParadox@comcast.net

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-09 16:55:49

Seeking a voice actor to narrate a children's book I wrote and illustrated. I used Flash to draw images that I printed and bound in book form, so I figured I might as well put together a Flash using the images/story.
Older, deeper male voices are preferable(ie Adult reading to children; NO PREPUBESCENT TEENS)
If you're interested, PM me, I'll send you my email address, and you send me a sample of your best story telling voice. I'll be using the first satisfactory actor I find, so GOGOGO.
Actors will get credit for 'Voice' on the submission.

If you polish a unicorn's horn long enough, it gives you magical unicorn mayonnaise. That's what I used to make these sandwiches!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-10 16:59:57

Hi Guys! Im Liam, I'm 16 and British, an A* drama student and since we've finished school productions I thought I'd continue acting through my favourite site! I can do Pretty good voice overs (Like detective agencys, etc.) and I'm decent at soldiers I'm working on my kids voices too. But here's me babbling on when you want to hear what I'm like. Well go ahead, and please review. I look forward to hearing from any of you that might want me to work on a project and you can accreit me as Leewp or The Watt Now?
Thanks Again

The Watt Now? VA Demo

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-10 17:50:46

Hello all... I currently have a song out that has some "radio tuning fuzz" in the beginning. If anyone can do multiple voice clips of different radio station promo's or just talking, that would be great. If you have something, PM me, and i can send you my email.

Thanks in advance!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-04-10 20:18:09

I need a voice actor Immediately
The RAC Contests final starts 4PM EST tomorrow and I need to some prerecorded Announcements.

"Hi and Welcome to The RAC 2 Contest Final."

"Representing ___(Country)____, it's ___(Name Of Act)__"
One needed for each contestant, the contestants are found Here.

"It's now time to vote, to vote for your favourite act simply send a PM to NeonProject over at Newgrounds with the contestant number (you then list the acts and their numbers) votes aren't open long so make sure you get them in as soon as possible."

I'm a man in desperation. D:
I need these doing as soon as possible, in fact I'm very worried about it. If someone can back to me and tell me it's going to be done in time I'll feel a lot better. D: