00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

308,325 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-12-26 02:41:19

i'm not done with my second demo reel yet, but this is what i have so far and i thought i would share it since i think it's better than my last one.

http://www.soundlantern.com/UpdatedSound Page.do?ToId=26030

PM me if you are interested! =)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-12-26 07:23:03

I have a small preview of what i have so far...
I just need to add some voice actors, an ending clip and im done....
So if you are interested in helping me just P.M me, im ready to put the vocies in right now !

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-12-27 17:01:07

I can do voices female & male (not too low, though) and sound effects.
The sound quality is about what you hear in the sample below.
I can do more styles and effects. If you want to hear a specific sample, let me know via pm and I will record it and post it. - Peace

Voice over sample

P.S. - I work for free. javascript:MakeSmileySelection(10);

optimal risk: like driving with seatbelts, but no airbags

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-12-28 17:02:36

Here's my voice sample!

I can only do my voice, but I can do it pretty damn well. I have a middle-ranged teenage voice that's great for a wide variety of characters. Of course, credit is all I ask. PM me or email me for details.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-12-28 17:08:17

I'd do any voice acting.

Souther american and msot english voices (i.e northern, scouse, london, upper class e.t.c) PM

I like my hammer.

Audio. lol click.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-12-28 23:20:43

Hey call me BB. I just started off voice over and I just sent an audio of me doing a couple voices.

I can do all sorts of accents and tones, impressions and a whole load of other shit. Not really much more I can say about myself without sounding like an ass so bla. PM me if you're interested.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-12-29 01:20:08

Updated my voice profile.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-02 21:54:04

NG Username:RoyalVoiceProductions

Voice Sample: Check my audio subbmission (It Has Not Been Approved Yet)

Experience: I Have worked in many commercials for internet ads and some radio commercials. I made this account on Newgrounds just to get to voice act in some flashes. I have a account that I use for my private use so I don't use it in work :)

Range: Male voices only, I have a deep and dark voice originally so It's so hard to voice act a female character. I do from Young boys to Old Farts! Im good at humor voicing if you can call it that, means that I can do comedy flashes without being stale or boring. I love to swear so thats a plus for flashes with strong language.

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL CHIPPYMUSIC@live.se or send a PM. If you Email me I will get the info much muhc faster than a PM for I do not logg in to NG that many times in one day.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-06 00:25:06

Username: snowfender

I am a teenage voice actress. The only thing I ask from people is that they credit me in their productions whether at the end or in the description. =) I am willing to do any part, big or small!

Range: Adult to young female. Teenage to young male. I can do an American accent and some British.

Languages: I speak English fluently and Chinese and Spanish somewhat fluently.

My First Demo Reel
My Second Demo Reel

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-06 16:45:20

i am looking for a FEMALE voice actress who meets the requirements (i don't mean to sound picky its just been a rather long day for me)

-can sound like a 19 year old but with a higher pitched voice, and feels ok yelling and sometimes swearing

to be honest i am getting desperate

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-06 16:49:40

oh yes, if you are interested in aplying for the above post

either pm me or send me an email at zoogy2@hotmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-10 12:19:07

Relatively inexperienced voice hopeful here, natural voice early 20's, not the greatest range, but emotive. I've also been told I'm half-decent at impressions.

Sample: <a>http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/198084<a />

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-11 01:39:47

Heckshotstuff1 here (using whattheheck1's account with his permission).

I am an aspiring voice actress, scurrying around for every bit of voice acting I can get into. I am cast in a few projects right, now and would be glad to add more to my collection. Feel free to send me a PM (well, whattheck1, but I will check it regularly), if you are in need of a voice:D I can do nearly everything, and my demo reel will be in the audio portal soon.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-11 19:32:17

im a fairly good voice actor. my demo reel is here, but keep in mind that the last one is pretty much just a joke.

Sig made by me

Once again i'm falling down a mountain like a metaphor

Here ends another post by the grand master of all things: fluffkomix

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-13 14:19:55

Heckshotstuff1 back again. Here is my demo reel. Have a listen.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-13 18:03:06

NG Username: SnakeYukin

Please Credit As: Preferably Stephen "SnakeYukin" Lindsey, but just SnakeYukin is fine.

Voice Sample: http://snakeyukin.site90.com/samples.htm

Experience: I've been casted in a few projects, but none are done yet or at least published for people to see. Only thing is my podcast, which I'm behind on updating.

Range: Cartoonish high to low.

If anyone wants to contact me, emailing me at SnakeYukin@gmail.com is the best choice. I'm not sure if I'll pay attetion to any PMs on newgrounds.

News Channel 666 Coming Soon

VA Resume | VA Demo | Podcast | Writing

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-14 22:48:53

I'm a brandy-new Female Voice Actress
Really, I'm just trying to put myself out in the Voice Acting thing
which is why I'm posting here.
My demo was done kinda quickly but you can reach it by clicking my Signature.

That's really about it. If you'd like to hear more about what I do listen to my audio submissions
the Demo and the Followup

I've already done lines for 2 flashes (neither up yet) and I just started about a week ago.
So if you'd like a Female voice for like a secretary or a bitchy girl or really anything a female would be

PM me :)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-16 00:38:01

NG Username: Xerrat
Please credit as: Either William "Xerrat" Olshefsky, or just simply Xerrat.
Voice Sample: http://www.upload-mp3.com/files/262682_y mmh9/Random%20Voice%20Demo%201.mp3%5DRan dom%20Voice%20Demo%201.mp3

Range: Any kind of voice that I can do.
Experience: Novice.

If anyone wishes to contact me, please feel free to either email me at coolwill2k4@yahoo.com, or just simply PM me. Anyway is fine.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-23 16:26:49

Not advitising but asking for some help.
I want to VA but i'm not sure where to start. I have a mic and recording software but i'm not sure what to do past that.
Help please?

yeah i'm a useless piece of crap

"Humans,who are unique in their ability to learn from others, are also unique in their disinclination to do so"

"You chose to believe, even if it wasn't true. That is all."

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-23 23:50:35

At 1/23/09 04:26 PM, WarteryMind wrote: Not advitising but asking for some help.
I want to VA but i'm not sure where to start. I have a mic and recording software but i'm not sure what to do past that.
Help please?

-put up a demo of what you can do (accents? voice levels like high, medium, and low? age, like old, teenage, adult, young, childish? monster voices? specific voices, like announcer voices or narrator voices? the list goes on.)

-look for auditions in the Voice Actor Wanted thread. record the lines if there are any and send it to them through e-mail or any other way the director wanted.

-that's about it. don't be afraid to act out! that's the problem with a lot of people. they are too afraid to sound cheesy or being too loud so they become really timid and sound unrealistic or bored. shout if you have to, cry if you have to, laugh if you have to, etc.

good luck and have fun!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-25 01:42:41

At 1/23/09 11:50 PM, snowfender wrote:
At 1/23/09 04:26 PM, WarteryMind wrote: Not advitising but asking for some help.
Help please?
-put up a demo of what you can do (accents? voice levels like high, medium, and low? age, like old, teenage, adult, young, childish? monster voices? specific voices, like announcer voices or narrator voices? the list goes on.)

-look for auditions in the Voice Actor Wanted thread. record the lines if there are any and send it to them through e-mail or any other way the director wanted.

-that's about it. don't be afraid to act out! that's the problem with a lot of people. they are too afraid to sound cheesy or being too loud so they become really timid and sound unrealistic or bored. shout if you have to, cry if you have to, laugh if you have to, etc.

good luck and have fun!

Well said Snowfender. Everyone needs to break out of there shell and really put either foot foreward. Sure you may sound different, but VA is tough to get the hang of. With a little practice, and lots of confidence (because without that, your voices will be empty, with no soul behind them), you can do anything you set your mind to. Just try. Whats the worst thing that could happen anyway?

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-01-28 23:43:51

I need four voices. send me your sample by reading one of the following lines.

I need:

A random guy- Look! A plane! Quick! Light the signal fire!

Another random guy: That plan never really lifted off... It was kind of a dud.

Pilot: Sir, you need to see this! down below, on that island!

Older captain(scratchy throat): God dammit. (on the intercom): Attention ladies and gentlemen,we are currently at 30,000 feet, and I lost the game.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-02-01 19:53:13

Hi,My name's Jay and
I am a voice actor.

Gear:
MXL 990
Tascam Us-144
Cubase,FLstudio,Adobe Soundbooth
Pop Filter,cute xlr cables(they really are cute...i might paint them gold) and other gizmos..

I'm french but as you'll notice,my english is pretty good.
I can do german accents,and like a guy said before,i look like i have mad reading skills,whatever that means.

I'm on some projects but always lookin for more,leave a message and you'll get what u want.
cya

Tankmen Style
First sample with new gear

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

HAHAHAHA...that's not funny...at all. 0_u

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-02-03 10:59:57

NG Username: MistahMaxx
Please credit as: Ted Mugen
Voice Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONxY-UumC Eo
Range: depends really
Experience: Novice.
email: dudes_and_stuff@yahoo.com

um i know that clip sounds really bad and all i but contact me if youre interested

Cool & Spicy

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-02-05 19:34:52

Hey I know I posted before, but I obviously want to get myself out there
I'm a relatively new Female Voice Actress
ive done 3 flahses so far X| none are actually finished yet...but
3 people chose me? lol..and one of those 3 had me do 2 voices for one flash
You can get to my Demo by clicking my Signature

If you're interested I'm willing to try any variety of Female Voices
just PM me, I'm on at LEAST once a day and I do work quickly and get your sound in about a day.
Okay I'm done. Sorry, guys. :)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-02-05 22:02:53

i have posted before but i am looking for more people to hire me. just go to my profile and check out my voice reel.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-02-08 18:53:01

At 2/5/09 07:34 PM, Kitala wrote: Hey I know I posted before, but I obviously want to get myself out there
I'm a relatively new Female Voice Actress
ive done 3 flahses so far X| none are actually finished yet...but
3 people chose me? lol..and one of those 3 had me do 2 voices for one flash
You can get to my Demo by clicking my Signature

I can vouch for this bitch.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-02-09 04:08:22

I can do some pretty good voices. If give me a script I can make a character sound believable. PM me or use the email posted on my profile to contact me.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-02-09 06:58:49

Lookin' to do voices for Flash.
NG Username: Midori-Boushi

Credit as: Midori Boushi
(Just remove the dash. I couldn't make the NG username without the dash)

Fairly new to this, so I'm progressively discovering my range for now.

To give a fair estimate of my range so far, try having a listen to this improv I did as a boredom reel:
The Juice

Temporarily, that serves as my demo reel. I'll have more samples uploaded later on.

PM me here if you think I can put a voice in your works. That or you could email me at methodmad@live.com.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-02-09 12:43:54

Hey guys I'm here to offer my services up to do voice acting work. I'm 25 soon to be 26 in March, male. I can do just about any style from Serious to Comedic. I've been working with my friends in a Comedy Series called "Sketched" you can listen to samples of my work in the following links.

I play the Boss in this sketch.
Sketched - Pregnancy Test
I play the Dying Soldier in this sketch.
Sketched - Last Request
I play the Green Elf in this sketch.
Sketched - Merry Sketchmas

Now I also have a crew of up to 6 people that could possibly do work as well if you would like we have 4 males and 2 females between the ages of 22 - 31. All of them can be heard throughout the entire "Sketched" series. So if you need more than one actor I could help to provide them as well.

If Interested in the services of either myself or other members of "Sketched" please send me a PM with the information. Thanks!

- Bill