Ultraconsole
Ultraconsole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-15 14:46:42 Reply

Hello all!
Just completed the finishing touches on my home VO studio.
I am recording on an Audio Technica 2035 that is housed in a custom acoustic box that I made called E.R.I.C. (Echo reducing isolation cube)
I have an analog spirit m12 mixer, and an Mbox Digital interface and using pro tools for editing in post.

Here is my first demo using the setup

• Air Check 2014
    Air Check 2014 by Ultraconsole

New VO Demo made with my new studio

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

If you need help on a project, I am always looking to expand my portfolio so shoot me a PM!

xeroforhire
xeroforhire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-16 13:05:44 Reply

Hello again Gang!

It's only been a short month since I started casting and producing my first audio drama, & it has been a blast!

I'm thrilled to present you with the early release of the first episode of The Last Day: ORIGINS http://soundcloud.com/thelastdayaudio/the-last-day-origins-episode-1

I'm hoping that this will give me plenty of time to set up my RSS feed and some other things for the show before we release episode 2 next month. We don't have a specific release date for episode 2 yet, but we do have our website up and we'd love to hear from you guys with questions and comments about the show.

I've been blessed with a great team of people to work with and I hope that you enjoy listening to our program as much as we enjoyed creating it :-)

Mikeru-San
Mikeru-San
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-19 03:15:19 Reply

NG Username: Mikeru-San
Nickname: May

Range: Japanese voice actor , I can mostly do Anything from The Cute voice to the More Serious manly voice

Experience: 3 Months of drinking alot of water. Kinda new to voice acting but will try my best

Sample:http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/582276

You can always give me a message if you needed me

Sundans
Sundans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-23 19:10:35 Reply

• Sundans - Pursuit (Preview)
    Sundans - Pursuit (Preview) by Sundans

A rocky Drum & Bass track!

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Drum N Bass
    Popularity

Got a new EP coming up and this is one of the tracks!

[✖] Play a live show. | [✖] Sell music.
[✔] Sound design for games. | [✔] Produce an OST for film. | [✔] Get creepy fans. | [✔] Get awesome fans.
Moving up the ladder.

Ultraconsole
Ultraconsole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-24 18:23:26 Reply

Here is a new Demo for animation

• Animation demo skit
    Animation demo skit by Ultraconsole

A deal with the Devil is a dangerous thing.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Comedy
    Popularity

dere-kotsu
dere-kotsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-27 21:24:59 Reply

New Demo

• Derek Crawley 2014 Demo Reel
    Derek Crawley 2014 Demo Reel by dere-kotsu

2014 Demo Reel

Score
    3.13 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Check out my website and my facebook page. If you have twitter, then come and follow me @derekotsu

BBS Signature
MichaelJ
MichaelJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-28 02:08:22 Reply

Check out my brand new demo reel!

• Character Demo Reel
    Character Demo Reel by MichaelJ

Teenage Male Voice Acting Demo

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

BBS Signature
BrianBrownWushu
BrianBrownWushu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-28 20:26:35 Reply

Hello,
BrianBrownWushu here. I do voice acting for animations and am looking to get involved with some projects. I do a variety of male voices ranging in pitch. If you need any help, don't hesitate to PM me.
Thanks!

Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gYQipgbm3k

Opixer
Opixer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-07-28 22:31:10 Reply

Hey newgrounds! Check out my new audio submission along with my demo reels.

• Fatherly Talk
    Fatherly Talk by Opixer

A sure way to deter bullies.

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Comedy
    Popularity

Voice demo http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/564039

MysticSkillz
MysticSkillz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-08-09 11:55:20 Reply

So I’m looking for voice actors! That’s right! If you think you can play a good voice for Batman, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy please PM me! Don’t worry your lines will not be very long! But it will be decent! I’m not sure how far this one will go on for but let’s see how it goes.

0.Record 3 small sample of yourself saying something in their voice tone.
1.Make sure your audio is high quality and loud enough for me to listen to, (Speak very clearly!).
2.With Poison Ivy (Try to sound seductive.)
3.Harley is pretty much (Loud and uppidy!)
4.And Batman is Batman! lol
5.Audio Artist send link to a one of your cool best beats you think will be good for this project and I will take a listen!
6.You can PM or post a link to your file in the dump bin and I will take a listen to all who wish to be part of this project.

Once I decide who will play the part I will update this post for the winner voice actors, and you will be part of the project. Feel free to post in the form for others to listen and they can vote as well! So viewers I like to hear your input as well!
You do not have to rush with your entry because this will take some time for me to work on. Sounds like fun!?

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Check out my work at MysticSkillz

BBS Signature
MFNarrative
MFNarrative
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-08-22 18:01:19 Reply

Hello Newgrounds,

I am a 30 year old male with a bass-baritone speaking voice specializing in cartoon and game characters, and foreign dialects and accents. I also offer dramatic readings for audio fiction. My professional reel may be found at voice123.com.

My work includes multiple submissions for the Escape Artists Inc. audio fiction podcast network (Sample 1, Sample 2), as well as the upcoming title from Elephantopia, McDROID.

I am seeking short term to mid-range projects to bolster my portfolio, and I'd be glad to speak with any project leads about my qualification in greater detail.

Overlord-SB
Overlord-SB
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-08-26 17:50:59 Reply

Howdy, everyone. I'm looking to test the waters after some encouragement from some friends, so I compiled a reel to share, to see what happens. I also included a link to me reading some poetry that I did for my Youtube channel, to reach outside my comfort zone, and get more accustomed to using my mic and audacity.

August 2014 Demo
Bonus: Reading poetry

I'm a full time college student who's looking to get into radio / voice overs, and I work with a Blue Bluebird microphone, with a usb amp and XLR cable setup. I use Audacity to help clean up my audio for things like any extra noise that makes it in from outside sources, in an attempt to give the best quality possible with my clips.

As far as experience goes, I've done small things for a friend by doing various voices for grunt enemies in his private OpenBOR beatem up game, and I humored customers as a retail clerk with announcements. Not glorious stuff by any means. The only other real claim I have is that I used to do various school plays and narration roles from elementary school, until high school, and I took a college speech class recently to help me refine a bit more. Otherwise, it's usually people ask me to say something in person, and I'll do that to humor them.

I'm open to just about any kind of project, since I'm looking to start building my portfolio, as well as further developing my skills. The best way to contact me would be emailing my personal email. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and hopefully check my samples up above.

LudwigZato
LudwigZato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-08-31 13:07:01 Reply

Hi guys! I'm Lodovico Zago and I'm new here :) I'm an Italian voice actor and here's my first (and hopefully not last) english demo. Your thoughts are always welcome

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/586147

SailorSilverStar
SailorSilverStar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-09-07 11:12:10 Reply

Hello everyone. My name is Sarah but normally online I go by Star. I'm new to newgrounds as a member but long time enjoy-er of the site!

I just wanted to introduce myself here. I am many things but have joined Newgrounds in the hopes of expanding my voice acting resume so to say. I have done voice work on several YouTube projects, I am known there as Star or SailorSilverStar.

You can see some of that voice work here: YouTube VA Projects

Some of the older videos I had a horrible mic! I assure you what I have now I sound much better in, the most recent Voice Work I did to show the quality of my mic is in a Fan-dub I do for Sequential Art by Phillip M Jackson

Here: Sequential Art Fan-dub 53-67

This is just my introduction to the forum here.

I am comfortable and age appropriate to do 18+ voice work if needed. I like to view myself as having a wide range and can do a very convincing English accent! I can do others if needed but English is my strongest one.

I am welcomed to any questions and NEVER mind doing retakes if needed. I always try to take 2-3 takes of a line for you to have but again I can redo it if needed no problems at all! I'm happy to help you make the project the best it can be!! ^_^

I do record with Audacity and have been for years. Currently my mic is a USB headset mic with a pop filter but I do hope in the near near future to get a Yeti Microphone with pop filter for the best quality, but like so many people funds are a bit limited. But again the quality of my current set up is very very good!

I do plan to make a demo, just for whatever reason I am having trouble figuring out what to do for it/ with it.

Please check out the link above for what I have done and I look forward to auditioning and hearing back from you.

Good luck with all your projects!

Veggie55
Veggie55
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-09-07 12:08:19 Reply

Hey NewGrounds!

Just recently made a short voice-demo reel.

Have a listen! https://soundcloud.com/veggie55/voice-acting-sample-reel

Let me know what you think (:

MBJspace01
MBJspace01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-09-12 15:18:37 Reply

Hey there, guys! This is MBJ_01 and I've been on this site for like, months or so. Not really that long as you guys expected... or not.

Anyways, I would like to share my voice recordings as I'm trying to improve my voice acting skill as I typing this, so if you guys don't mind, please have a listen and tell me if my voice needs a bit improvements or what not. Thanks for reading!

http://mbjspace01.newgrounds.com/audio/

BTW, I've been redirected to this thread as I don't know where I should post my audio so thanks to the Moderator who directed me here.

VonnCross
VonnCross
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-09-13 16:13:24 Reply

Hello, my name is Jeremiah; I go by VonnCross or Vice. I would like to offer my vocal services as a voice actor for projects.

Here's a link to some of my stuff:

https://soundcloud.com/mister-vice/tracks

My vocal range is baritone to soprano and I specialize in vocal manipulation. If you are interested in working with me, please pm me.

TheShii
TheShii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-09-14 23:17:42 Reply

I'll keep this thread in mind. I have a lot to offer and could always do with more practice and challenges, things that divert from my usual spectrum as well.

Laphin
Laphin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-09-19 04:23:54 Reply

Hey guys,

My name is Jonathan Jones.

I'd like to first, let you guys know. That if you are a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S FAN. There's a pretty awesome Radio Drama COMING SOON featuring the voice of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, all voiced by myself. It will be titled, "First Night at Freddy's".

You'll be able to find it at Chilling Tales For Dark Nights youtube channel.
Site Link: Chilling Tales

You can hear a sample of the 3 characters here:

• Five Nights at Freddy's
    Five Nights at Freddy's by Laphin

AUDIO DRAMA (Voice Demonstration)

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Drama
    Popularity

Additionally, I am a working voice actor. If you'd like to have me audition for a project you have going, please don't be afraid to ask, but BEFORE asking. Go over my website, demos, credits, and information.

You'll find that here: MY WEBSITE

Stay Safe, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Piper
Piper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-10-16 22:38:34 Reply

Hello, there!

As you may have guessed, my name is Piper. I've been in the acting game for a little over eleven years now, but have been enjoying the indie voice over industry for just over two years. I think it's important that a voice actor learns to connect with their characters. It's my goal to help the director/creator/artist bring their characters to life.

My range is particular to youthful roles, like young adult/teenage female, child female, and child male. Please, keep this in mind when coming to me with a role or audition opportunity.

Click to view character reel! :3

I take all inquiries through email: PiperPetrie@gmail.com. I do prefer paid work, but have been known to do trades; artwork/publicity/recommendations. As long as you can come up with something in return, I'm pretty happy.

Thank you for your time!
- Pipes

As I do get a lot of inquiries and am involved in multiple projects on any given day, please allow up to a week for a response. If after a week you get no response (my bad!) Feel free to send an email again and let me know it is your second attempt so that your email takes priority. I don't have an agent so sometimes people fall through the cracks!
1ductape1
1ductape1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-10-18 16:29:15 Reply

Hi! I'm Ductape, I am a voice actor looking for projects to be in. I do a lot of theater acting and singing. I can do different types of voices ranging from people to weird cartoons. You can find my Voice Demo here; http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/589753. If you'd like to collaberate on something or want talk to me don't be afraid to PM me or contact me at brenton.wilcox@hotmail.com.

Lots of good vibes - Brenton (Ductape)

ChineseBoar88Prod
ChineseBoar88Prod
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-10-20 13:58:59 Reply

Hey this is ChineseBoar88 (aka William/Billy), and I'm sort of a voice actor. Well, more of a general actor than anything, but this is also a great place to start.
I currently use Audacity as a voice recording software, and I use a standard mic to record my voice (I try to make sure that it sounds the "best" quality it can be). If enlisted to work for your said projects, I can hand in my work ASAP. I do have a life though, due to school, work, and other reality-based situations that are almost as important.
I can do a variety of voices (some stronger than others) and also various pitches. I can get into assigned characters fairly easily.
So here are some demos that I've done so far:
A collection of voice demos done from ~2010 to sometime this year - Newgrounds version or YouTube version (with intro)
Randomly Improvised Voice Demo - Youtube version

And just so you know, I also have some experience in editing videos (I use Sony Vegas) and I also sing & make music. If you wanna hear some, let me know.

If you're interested in hiring me, PM me here on Newgrounds or contact me via email.

Thanks again!
-CB88

makestuff
makestuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-10-20 14:56:10 Reply

I have an extremely versatile voice, which can be used in a wide variety of projects. You can give a listen to a recent demo I put together at http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/590431

I'm a new member of the Newgrounds community and look forward to working with others, here.

Colin
http://colinhussey.com/

PS: Also check out my audiobook magnum opus, a narration of Allan Cole's raucous memoir, "My Hollywood Misadventures" at http://www.amazon.com/My-Hollywood-MisAdventures/dp/B00FGBXTIS/ref=sr_1_1_title_2_audd?ie=UTF8&qid=1387323054&sr=8-1&keywords=my+hollywood+misadventures (Allan Cole, along with his writing partner, Chris Bunch, wrote for a lot of TV shows from the late '70s to mid '90s, starting with "Quincy M.E." and ending with an episode of "Walker, Texas Ranger".) In addition to narrating, I voice all the characters Cole interacted with in the memoir, which included such luminaries as Lorne Greene, Robert Blake, Stan Lee, Steven Cannell, William Friedkin, Chuck Norris, Steven Segal, and many more. --C

ToxicProxy
ToxicProxy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-10-29 22:37:50 Reply

Hey! New voice Actor here!
I've done a few independant animations, as well as fandubs and audio plays. I'm currently working on more, including vidoe games and an upcoming independant XBOX game.
Contact me through cifer4@gmail.com

• Toxic Proxy 2014 Demo Reel
    Toxic Proxy 2014 Demo Reel by ToxicProxy

My demo reel.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

CeeeX
CeeeX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-10-30 19:18:37 Reply

Is there a website that actually hosts auditions for professional/Indie-games aside VoiceActingAlliance and BehindTheVoice?

My soundtracks, your imagination
SETTLE IT! IN SMASH!
My Youtube channel

Daxabyte
Daxabyte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-11-06 13:55:24 Reply

Hello there, I am Daxabyte.
I am a voice actor looking for more work. No matter what it is I have a rather decent range. I have high quality recording equipment and a quick turn around time.
I am willing to work for very reasonable compensation though not required, I am going to include a link to various characters I have done, keep in mind this is only a few, I am also capable of doing comedy though there isn't any on this video.
If you like my voice and want me for your project feel free to send me an email with some sample lines, character descriptions, any information you want to include. As well as what compensation you believe fair even if it is just for fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z4fTDDDCO0
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3uFSSURm_c
Don't feel like your offer may not be good enough, It never hurts to ask.
daxabyte@gmail.com
or
greystryfe@gmail.com

BjornsVoice
BjornsVoice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2014-11-09 17:16:35 Reply

Hi! I am in Sweden and speak swedish and english. Exciting to be here. New here.
Wanna be heard and scouted of course. Contact me anytime if you need voices for your work.
Listen here. Any critic's lovely to hear! (^^) More to come...
Thank you.
Here's the link : http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/591445