New Topic Respond to this Topic
QuietStealth
QuietStealth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jun. 21st, 2012 @ 10:19 PM Reply

Hi, I am willing to voice act. I can do many voices and accents for comedy animations. If you need anyone to voice act a male comedy voice actor, look me up.

isaakwellsdotcom
isaakwellsdotcom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jun. 22nd, 2012 @ 06:57 AM Reply

I forgot to include my Voice Demo here on Newgrounds in the above post.
Have a listen and tell me what you think. Comments are always welcome
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/490646

Samsterboy
Samsterboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jun. 28th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM Reply

Hello Newgrounds! I am advertising myself as a voice actor. I have some skills in acting. Here is my acting stuff. You can also listen to my demo reel on my profile. I hope I'm what you are looking for. Looking forward to working with you guys and thank you for the opportunity.

BBS Signature
biggiek7888
biggiek7888
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jun. 29th, 2012 @ 01:14 PM Reply

Hello, I'm Kamran (BigK) Nikhad, I've been a voice actor for a little under 6 years now, and recently decided to make my first demo reel for the masses:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/492222

I've voiced my share of animations, machinimas, indie games, and a few cartoon pilots, outside my offline film work over the years. Most recently I suppose some newgrounders may know me from the 'Resident Evil Pwanchi' series as Albert Wesker & Barry Burton. If you're looking for a voice actor in your next animation, I'm more than willing to help out!

Generations1st
Generations1st
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jun. 30th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM Reply

Hey all, Just made my first a fresh demo reel of various voices, i was able to do this while i was doing voice acting for other projects, so having it lengthened for about 5:00 mins was quite a bonus, i'm thinking of doing another one because i had so much fun doing this.

• G-FLASH Voice Demo Reel
    G-FLASH Voice Demo Reel by Generations1st

Anthony Abomeli Voice acting Demo Reel

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

BBS Signature
Exgesis
Exgesis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 1st, 2012 @ 06:31 PM Reply

Hi there. I am 16 years old, and am just starting out in voice acting. I used to perform in a school play once, but unfortunately, the opportunity to be on the stage again has not presented itself to me as of late, so to make up for it, I thought to myself, "Why don't I buy myself a microphone and do some voice acting for Newgrounds?" If I'm lucky enough to be hired, I won't just bring in my voice acting, I'll also bring my choir-honed bass singing voice into the mix.

Now you know what I want to bring to the table, let's talk about me as just your average person. I am a fan of Magic: the Gathering, and shows like Avatar: The Last Airbender and others. I also write songs on Noteflight under the name of Neon-Blue as a hobby.

That said, I would like to do some voice acting with people who are dedicated to their projects, as I am to my voice. It would be a lot of help for me too if I can find some experienced voice actors to show me how to get by in the voice acting community. I'll bring a voice demo here or on my website soon.

Thanks to those who help me, if the opportunity presents itself, I'll be sure to deliver.

Razorblade713
Razorblade713
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 13th, 2012 @ 10:35 AM Reply

Hey everyone! I'm just getting started with voice acting and am looking to expand and hone my skills. I'm 26 years old and have had previous acting experience in theatre. Here is the link to my YouTube page with my one piece of voice acting work so far (an audio cover of a movie trailer). I also have the website for my (currently inactive) podcast, The B&E Podcast. There is some voice work in them, but it's also a chance to hear me talk about several requested topics on the fly, since the podcast has very little pre-planning when we record (BTW, I'm the B in the B&E Podcast and my voice is the deeper of the two). If you think my voice and improv skills can be put to use in your current project, I'd love to help and expand my reel. PM me if you're interested and....thanks for reading!

<a>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0r93Lck7nM&feature=g-upl
<a>brandonandevan.podbean.com

P.S. I'm new and accidentally created a whole other thread while trying to post this damn thing. Sorry for looking so green. Thanks again!

stunkel
stunkel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 16th, 2012 @ 04:29 PM Reply

Hey guys, I am looking to do voice acting. I have never done it before but I can do a ton of voices and even impressions as well. Send me a message if you are interested in using me. I would love to get started on this and I know that I would be great at it. Thanks!

Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 17th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM Reply

Blah...sup :D I am going to be making a voice demo soon but I have a really nice mic and a badass sound booth :D so super good quality I will do my best to please you :D for a voice shoot me a message :d

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature
CallumBowen
CallumBowen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 24th, 2012 @ 02:55 PM Reply

Greetings fellow Newgrounders!

I'm Callum Bowen, 21 years old and I love voice acting. I can also Animate but I recently bought a new microphone and created a voice demo.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/495914

If you like to have my voice for any animations,machinima or other projects pm me and I will get to you. Thanks Guys :D

Gernon521
Gernon521
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 24th, 2012 @ 07:03 PM Reply

Hey guys, I have been on this site for a few years now and have decided to make an account, to try my hand at this Voice Acting Malarkey. So here is a link to my VA reel.

• Gernon521 Demo Reel
    Gernon521 Demo Reel by Gernon521

Voice Demo

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Gernon521
Gernon521
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 24th, 2012 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 7/24/12 07:03 PM, Gernon521 wrote: Hey guys, I have been on this site for a few years now and have decided to make an account, to try my hand at this Voice Acting Malarkey. So here is a link to my VA reel.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/495966

Please, ignore the file. I am now unhappy ith it and have to redo it.

nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 03:57 PM Reply

I uploaded a sample of my voice acting skillz on newgrounds and it wont let me publish it! Please fix someone or if you are interested in hearing ill try to upload it or use stickam or something. :/

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
CrazyRock
CrazyRock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 25th, 2012 @ 04:05 PM Reply

Well, I'm pretty new to this but I think I can improve over time, here's a little something I made today.

Feel free to contact me.

• Epic Lil Lindo Fight
    Epic Lil Lindo Fight by CrazyRock

IpodNano and Ninja fight for Lil Lindo!

Score
    Under Judgment
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Thanks Chdonga for the signature. <3

BBS Signature
Aqlex
Aqlex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 26th, 2012 @ 03:47 AM Reply

I'm a 19 year old male, looking to do some voiceacting!
Here are some Demos:

• Aqlex Voiceacting Demo 2
    Aqlex Voiceacting Demo 2 by Aqlex

A short skit about a man visiting his grandpa.

Score
    4.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity
  • Aqlex Voiceacting Demo 1
    Aqlex Voiceacting Demo 1 by Aqlex

The Epitome of Unscripted Voiceacting Demo Crappiness

Score
    3.63 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

I do many voices for my own personal animations, if you want to see some more variety. I'm willing to give just about anything a shot, just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do =)

I'm not very good at drawing, yet I like animating. It's not particularly helpful.

BBS Signature
Suezo
Suezo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 27th, 2012 @ 01:35 PM Reply

Hey ll! I thought I would drop of this little dub to show off some of my skills
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vZgJGYSbDiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and if the vid doesn't work Like I think it will heres the link
Suezo's Dub Episode 2- Goku vs. Vegeta

Like, subscribe, and share!... if you're into that. Or if you're interested in collaberating just send me a message!

Non-Stop Innovation

BBS Signature
rmbrstrongbad18
rmbrstrongbad18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 28th, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

Hi guys, I'm a voice actor looking to take part in someone's flash. I'm a 20-year-old male. My demo reel can be found in my profile.

Obsidiaguy
Obsidiaguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 30th, 2012 @ 02:03 PM Reply

Hey guys, I'm an aspiring voice actor, very interested in indie game mods.

I have uploaded a reel relating to horror on this site:

• Horror Voice Acting Reel
    Horror Voice Acting Reel by Obsidiaguy

Voice Acting Reel in Horror Theme for 2012

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Here is an anime dub I recently did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5h3Ej2yxGo&feature=g-upl

Thanks for your time!

RLFHOG3
RLFHOG3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 30th, 2012 @ 09:16 PM Reply

It's that time of whenever again

My name is RLFHOG3 and i am a voice actor! A fairly decent one in my opinon, but i just have a bloted ego.
either way here is my demo reel:

• RLFHOG3's 2012 Demo Reel
    RLFHOG3's 2012 Demo Reel by RLFHOG3

RLFHOG3's 2012 Demo Reel

Score
    4.22 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

If you like what you here, send me a PM so we can work together.
I also am not opposed to singing.

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then watch as everyone flips out. In other words, do something unexpected. It's funner.

adamsimpsonsvoice
adamsimpsonsvoice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Jul. 31st, 2012 @ 07:51 PM Reply

hi my name is Adam Simpson also known as cb58adam (used for games)
im male and 18 years of age and i live in london england
my specialties are: creepy laughs, monster voices and a Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonator
i have no examples of my voice so far but i really want to change that
you can contact me through email : adamsimpsonsvoice@gmail.com or through my skype account : cb58adam

ZelashOculah
ZelashOculah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:33 AM Reply

Sample/Example/Demo thingywingy: <a> http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/496446 <a>

I am somewhat of a novice.
By Novice i mean i have no actual experience on the job, yet i've been doing alternate voices for... a few years, around 4.
I can a not-bad impression of gollum. I can do an old-male's voice, a really deep version of my own (not in the example i posted), and a couple others. also i have a deep voice i call my "Hero Voice" which... i give to any hero and he sounds great... somewhat. any of my... 2 other voices can be heard in my example, and am slightly capable of a couple others.
Sadly i don't have a female voice in my abilities yet :D

But Yeaaah, because my youtube thing wasn't much of a thing for my VA-ing i decided to post this here.

My Name is Stormy Facade, i am a Pegasus Pony, A Brony, And I love Games, Flying, and butterflies.

moggymogg
moggymogg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 6th, 2012 @ 11:58 AM Reply

I'm Nicole, otherwise known on Moggymogg both here and on other forums. I've posted on this thread before, but I finally have one of my reels uploaded onto Newgrounds now :)

I've been a VA for a while now and do all sorts of different work - video games, animations, machinema, audio books and so on. I particuarly like doing video games and animations :)

I am 28 and British but can do lots of different accents and ages.

Thanks for listening!

My Character Demo Reel

EthanAlways
EthanAlways
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 11:11 PM Reply

My latest VA demo. Let me know what you think! Feel free to leave a comment or PM me! I love hearing feedback or requests!
Newest VA Demo

Yoshinom
Yoshinom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 04:35 PM Reply

• Yoshinom's Demo Reel
    Yoshinom's Demo Reel by Yoshinom

For those whom it may concern.

Score
    1.88 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Here's a sample of my work, I always have freetime and a professional mic (Blue Snowball).
Outside newgorunds, I AM an actor, so I work hard to make everything as believable as possible.

My voice is... well, not that common to say the least. But hey! Maybe There's animators out there who would really need a voice like mine!

I AM that right man... in the wrong place. Making all the difference in the world...
I am The One Free Man

JackJackington
JackJackington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 01:28 AM Reply

Hey there, just made an account on NG hoping to kick up a little career/hobby in VA-ing. Here's a quick little clip I threw together http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/498057?updated=1

Laphin
Laphin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 01:13 PM Reply

At 8/9/12 01:28 AM, JackJackington wrote: Hey there, just made an account on NG hoping to kick up a little career/hobby in VA-ing. Here's a quick little clip I threw together http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/498057?updated=1

As I said in the last post on the other thread. You have 5 seconds to grab someone's attention with voices. This is time in THEIR life you are wasting and they don't want to hear you ramble, they will open your demo, and close it before you even get a chance to talk unless you suck them in.

The objective when you make another one of these.. say your name quickly, and jump right into script. Don't describe your voice.. don't ramble. They want to hear you reading script and actual material with emotions and real feelings, REAL ACTING. If you can't do that, then you are not ready to make a demo.

Practice Practice Practice.. and remember. Acting is Believing!

hiii111
hiii111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 02:07 AM Reply

At 8/9/12 01:13 PM, Laphin wrote:
At 8/9/12 01:28 AM, JackJackington wrote: Hey there, just made an account on NG hoping to kick up a little career/hobby in VA-ing. Here's a quick little clip I threw together http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/498057?updated=1
As I said in the last post on the other thread. You have 5 seconds to grab someone's attention with voices. This is time in THEIR life you are wasting and they don't want to hear you ramble, they will open your demo, and close it before you even get a chance to talk unless you suck them in.

The objective when you make another one of these.. say your name quickly, and jump right into script. Don't describe your voice.. don't ramble. They want to hear you reading script and actual material with emotions and real feelings, REAL ACTING. If you can't do that, then you are not ready to make a demo.

Practice Practice Practice.. and remember. Acting is Believing!

This guy got it right, we're in need of a Voice Actor for a show/animation, the voice is the most important for us, we need to hear the voice so that we can see if we're looking for da right guy for a character.

DahDoctow
DahDoctow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 11th, 2012 @ 06:48 PM Reply

I've been voice acting for a couple years, however I haven't done really any serious projects. Starting now I made a demo and am trying to throw myself out there a bit more.

http://soundcloud.com/dahdoctow/dahdoctow-voice-demo-august-

What's it gonna be? You have to decide.
Tits, or destiny...
...Tits...

TrojenMonkey
TrojenMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 11th, 2012 @ 07:03 PM Reply

I specialize in the not so whimsical vocal region of the ol'Narrator. I've patched up a short read of a poem for some extra lovely melodrama;
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.so undcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F55993352&show_artwork=true"></iframe >
Or the more obvious choice!;

Hope to hear from you guys.

TrojenMonkey
TrojenMonkey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Aug. 11th, 2012 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 8/11/12 07:03 PM, TrojenMonkey wrote:

Ah, blast. I assumed the embedding would work. I assume this is how Newgrounds accepts this website;
http://soundcloud.com/sss-solipsist/voice-acting-the-raven