New Topic Respond to this Topic
Game-Composer
Game-Composer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Mar. 18th, 2012 @ 10:44 PM Reply

If anyone needs a character done that sounds along the lines of Jaleel White, I'm the man. I kind-of sound like Classic Sonic/Erkel.

http://chirb.it/kHaqcc

Soo, If you need a nerdy teenager/Classic Sonic/Classic Sonic sounding Sonic. I'm the man. XP

Game-Composer
Game-Composer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Mar. 18th, 2012 @ 10:48 PM Reply

If anyone needs a character done that sounds along the lines of Jaleel White, I'm the man. I kind-of sound like Classic Sonic/Erkel.

http://chirb.it/kHaqcc

Soo, If you need a nerdy teenager/Classic Sonic/Classic Sonic sounding Sonic. I'm the man. XP

Just send me a message if interested!

Suezo
Suezo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Mar. 21st, 2012 @ 07:38 PM Reply

New Stuff

• Aero-Punk preview
    Aero-Punk preview by Suezo

preview for a new indie game in development

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Drama
    Popularity

If you like what you hear give me a holler, if not, oh well...

Non-Stop Innovation

BBS Signature
CaptaindrbobNewgroun
CaptaindrbobNewgroun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Mar. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:29 AM Reply

Hello I'm making an animation called the Chaos Emerald Saga.(Sonic Based Animation) I need many voice actors for many Characters. (Especially for future episodes) This series will be based on the timeline in Sonic X. This animation will be drawn in flash 8 which in effect will take a long time to animate.

Summary:
This animation will be about a hedgehog named AJ/Shade, who came to planet earth from a planet called Phoenix (Which is a sister planet to Mobius). Planet Phoenix was attack by an evil android or mechanical robot named Metal X. Metal XâEUTMs goal is to collect the seven chaos emeralds and master emerald to obtain his perfect form. He came to planet Phoenix in search for the emeralds but once he found out that the emeralds are not on Phoenix, he decided to blow up the planet. AJ/Shade tried to stop Metal X but failed. He was sent to planet earth by a scientist named Doctor Richards. While AJ/Shade was in transit to earth he had to pass through a portal in order to get to the dimension that planet earth is a part of. Metal X is now on his way to planet earth to collect the chaos emeralds. AJ/ShadeâEUTMs goal is to collect all seven chaos emeralds to prevent Metal X from obtaining them and use the power of the chaos emeralds to help him battle Metal X. AJ/Shade will have to work with Sonic and the others in order to beat Metal X.
This is just a basic outline, there are much more details in the script. IâEUTMve already finished episode oneâEUTMs script. The script is 15 pages long and has 3,000 words. (Excluding fight scene dialogue, which consists of majority of yelling and anime style fighting sounds. The fight scene dialogue will be based on how the animation goes for the fight scene.)
If you have any questions story wise you can email me and ask me there, I donâEUTMt want to give away too much detail.

Send your auditions to chaosemeraldsaga@gmail.com

Characters:
AJ/Shade: Shade is AJâEUTMs real name which he finds out later in the series. AJ/Shade is going to be voiced by me. (Captaindrbobnewgroun)
Sonic: Is open
Shadow: Is taken and is going to be voiced by me (Captaindrbobnewgroun)
Knuckles: Open
Tails: Open
Amy: Open
Rouge: Open
Cream: open
Cheese: open
Dr. Eggman: Open
Metal Sonic: Open-low medium to low pitch voice.
Gatzo: Open- A metalrex that AJ/Shade encounters on planet earth. He should have a low medium to low pitch voice.
Metal X: Open- The main antagonist of the series. He should have a low medium to low pitch voice.
Maria: Open- Professor Gerald RobotnikâEUTMs granddaughter.
Professor Gerald Robotnik: Open
Thunder the hedgehog: open- A hedgehog from planet phoenix, he will be introduced later in the series. He can have a range from a medium to low pitch voice.
Christina:Open- A female hedgehog AJ/Shade met on Phoenix
Slash: open- An antagonist that will be introduced later in the series. He should have a low medium to low pitch voice.
Extras: Open- This is for characters like Soldiers, random robots and etc.
Sense this is just episode one there will most likely be other characters the will be introduced into the series.

IâEUTMm looking for individuals who know a lot about their characters, where they can improvise some lines from the script by sounding like their character but conveying the same message from the script.

Also when you send me your audition, remember to be creative, especially characters that were created.

Sonic, Knuckles, Thunder, Metal x, Metal Sonic, Slash, and Gatzo are in battles in this series. So adding anime style fighting lines(like yelling) would be needed in the audition for those characters.

This animation will have some concepts from animes like DragonBall z(mostly), Bleach, and Fullmetal Alchemist, but not enough that will be notice. (Sonic does have a lot of similarities to DBZ.)

Good luck and if you have any questions just let me know.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CaptaindrbobNewGroun

Newgrounds: http://captaindrbobnewgroun.newgrounds.com/

GFSXStudios
GFSXStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 7th, 2012 @ 11:04 AM Reply

Hi!

My dream is to be a professional voice actor and so! I am looking for some where
small to start, any where, doesn't matter!

Where do I want to be in 10 years time?
Hopefully playing the voice of a character in a program similar to that of Family Guy and
South Park. I guess that tell you quite a bit about what I like eh?
20 years?
I aspire to be working with Pixar! Yes it is going to be a massive mountain to climb you
could say, but that is what I dream to do!

What do I like doing?
Well I enjoy mostly playing energetic characters, happy, funny, mental, crazy with EXPRESSION!
At the beginning of fall, I will very likely be starting on my own film called, The Legend Of Zelda
The Four Wind Wakers. Yes! I am a fan of the Zelda series. So if I could play a part for a Zelda cartoon,
EVEN BETTER!

Unfortunately I have nothing to show at the moment, this being the reason I am looking for some where
small to start so I can gradually build up my portfolio and reputation!

So if you feel like checking me out, then don't hesitate to PM me with perhaps some audition lines etc.
and I will give it my best!

Regards,

~ Joe

The Legend Of Zelda The 4 WindWakers Parody! Coming Soon..ish!

BBS Signature
horsenwelles
horsenwelles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 7th, 2012 @ 12:44 PM Reply

hi, so i'm looking for anyone who can do the voice of patamon from digimon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5znfQpi1j9Q (1:32 for voice sample of patamon)

if your capable of reading a fairly sizable paragraphical monologue in that voice, please let me know!

flank, the dog

BBS Signature
Chris-86
Chris-86
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 7th, 2012 @ 09:35 PM Reply

Hey there!

I'm Chris, a semi-professional voice actor. And I'd be interested in getting some work. Preferably paying/original projects if at all possible. I'll link to my commercial and character demo reels. You can email me at chris-86@live.com for a resume and to contact me about work. Thanks! Look forward to hearing from someone!

Character: http://www.box.com/s/qktrz9lf3ogob4ip2euj

Commercial: http://www.box.com/s/fa25781263eeebb7c1a8

SSJRyoku
SSJRyoku
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 05:24 PM Reply

:D Well here is my demo reel...
http://k004.kiwi6.com/hotlink/oxfhae1l1b/ssjryoku_demo_reel.
wav

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Dat... Voice...

BBS Signature
TevlinSpeaks
TevlinSpeaks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

I'm a new female voice actress who really enjoys voice acting, and this is my first time actually going out to persue it. I would love to be casted in any role you need me for. And in any production as well, whether it be a michinima, fan dub, video game or a original piece I'd love to do it.

If anyone requires a female voice please contact me either here or through my youtube which I will link. I'm really easy to work with and willing to do my very best!
Pokemon Abridged - Misty

SSJRyoku
SSJRyoku
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 03:36 PM Reply

UPloaded my demo reel on newgrounds, perhaps i could get feedback??

• Voice Over DemoReel
    Voice Over DemoReel by SSJRyoku

:) Voice Over Reel

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Dat... Voice...

BBS Signature
PJIII
PJIII
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

NG Username: PJIII

Please Credit As: Micah Blakeslee

Voice Sample: http://voice123.com/micahblakeslee

Experience: My most notable work is the voice of the Sharpshooter in the video game "Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II."

Range: Mostly do best with baritone range male characters, but, thanks to some voice training, I can hit some of the higher notes as well. I can do goofy to dramatic and beyond.

CONTACT: The best way to reach me is my email address: gamemaker11890@yahoo.com

LoneSilverwind
LoneSilverwind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 13th, 2012 @ 10:06 PM Reply

Hello, the name's Anthony, or LoneSilverwind if you want to go by my screen name. I don't have much experience, but I've been doing all kinds of voices during regular conversations, and I just thought that I give voice acting a shot. I'm not really sure about the range of my skill, but I'm confident that I can voice all kinds of male characters.

Anyway here is a small demo of my voice. It's my first demo and it probably needs improvement, but I'm open to polite criticism.

If you're interested in having me as a voice actor then please don't hesitate to drop me a private message.

All the best,
Lone.

Seymour
Seymour
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 18th, 2012 @ 02:10 PM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/481502

Short previews of voice work I do for commissioning.
If you wish to contact me about work, please message me on my facebook page, here, or email address, which I can provide upon request :)
https://www.facebook.com/PatrickSeymourVA

You can find the full reels here,
http://voice123.com/patrickmseymour

-Video Game/TV Character Samples
-Commercial Samples
-Automated Messages Samples

Apatheria
Apatheria
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 18th, 2012 @ 02:33 PM Reply

I'm Apatheria and I would like to voice act in some flashes. :v

Below is a link to my current demo reel.

• Apatheria's 2012 Demo
    Apatheria's 2012 Demo by Apatheria

Apatheria's 2012 Character Demo Reel

Score
    4.50 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

As for a little about myself, I've been voice acting for nearly three years now. I also have a background in theater. I have participated in countless amateur projects, and I've been paid for professional work as well.

My range extends from low all the way up to medium-high. As far as age range, I can hit anything from preteens all the way up to elderly gents. My major strength is big energy, but I'm more than capable of playing a huge range of characters, from the hammy superhero to the psychotic supervillain, the big booming male announcer, to the schoolyard bully. Need a drill sergeant? How about a bumbling old drunk? Whatever you need, I'll be up to the challenge.

My current setup is a Studio Projects C-1 Condenser hooked up to an Art Tube MP Preamp.

| Demo Reel I Newest Song | Newest Voice Acting |

Voice acting man for hire! PM me.

Shadowken69
Shadowken69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 22nd, 2012 @ 02:03 PM Reply

Name: Lee Turner
Here's my website of my first demo and most if not all the things i've voiced in: Voice Resume
You can contact me by email at shadowkenva@hotmail.com
Hope to work with a lot of people! Thank you.

Musician,Computer Technician,Voice Actor. Need a voice feel free to contact me.

BBS Signature
Fhujeth
Fhujeth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 22nd, 2012 @ 11:28 PM Reply

Hello ^.^ I am Emily. I am a voice actress who is working very hard to become something in this competitive world of horribleness.

I currently do not have a voice reel but on my youtube channel I have many videos where I utilize some of my vocal talent. A lot of it is Daria impersonations of Quinn and Sandi;; (my youtube is Fhujitsu).

I'm willing to work for free, I just want experience. I'd love to audition for your roles and stuff. =3 You can add me on Skype at Fhujeth.

I've done some film/professional film acting and have taken some theatre courses. I'm going to go back to school in the fall to pursue a theatre degree.

Please give me a chance to prove my worth, you will not be disappointed. What can you lose?

moggymogg
moggymogg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 24th, 2012 @ 05:19 PM Reply

NG Username: moggymogg

Please Credit As: Not sure yet!

Voice Sample: I've been having trouble uploading my stuff to newgrounds, so please look here
http://www.voices.com/demos/moggymogg (there are 3 or 4 drama/character/accent demos there)

Experience: I've done a lot of amateur radio plays doing all sorts of accents - French, Spanish, American, Irish etc. I've done a few characters (such as an animated cat complaining about the dog). I've also had some paid work doing 'corporate' stuff, but I'm more interested in getting into games and animation! Outside of voice work, I've been in several amateur productions, a couple of professional ones, and I sing at various events.

Range:: I can do a large variety of accents. I can do quite low voices to high. I am not too good at elderly voices, so can do from child to mature adult. I'm willing to try & demo anything really, and see how it turns out!

I am also a trained singer (classical) - I can do most genres of music from rock to light opera.

uchihadesendent
uchihadesendent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 25th, 2012 @ 02:42 PM Reply

hey are there any roles left I'd be interested in doing some

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 25th, 2012 @ 03:36 PM Reply

Hello my name is Thedark. I am requesting two male and one female voices. The characters ages are between 22 to 26
No specifications except female's one which needs to sound sexy a lot
Thank you

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
uchihadesendent
uchihadesendent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 27th, 2012 @ 07:33 PM Reply

Hi, I'm new to this site and I came here for one reason VOICE ACTING, I came here to practice my voice acting because in 5-6 years I want to become a professional voice actor, also if you like my one of my video tell me why and if you dislike them tell me what you don't like about or what I can improve on, you can either leave a comment here or on my youtube videos, you can also pm me if you want.

Here is my YouTube channel link:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1zgSS020a79wuyl MMlxhPA?feature=mhee

Ductape0
Ductape0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 28th, 2012 @ 12:26 PM Reply

Username: Ductape0 (I'd like to be credited as just Ductape please.)
Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/482848
Experience: I have been in a few live on stage plays. I have been practicing my voices by talking to myself (A lot).
Range: Mostly Deeper voice but a couple of high voices too, I can do some accents some better than others. I love doing Screams and grunts and other fighting noises. Also I can sing.

I always work for Free, and I really want to start voice acting. Please PM me Thanks!

DirectorDead
DirectorDead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 29th, 2012 @ 05:19 PM Reply

You know I've avoided writing on this thread because I feel there's nothing I could really write that would set me apart from the 84 pages of people already here lol. But I'll ignore that and say something anyway.

'Sup everyone, as you can see my username is DirectorDead, My real name is Kevin and I've been doing Voice overs for close to 2 years now, most of it being for Radio (W.A.R.Y.) and local news stations (Commercials, Ads, etc etc). As of late I've just been trying to gain experience in anywhere I can, newgrounds being one of them. (This is where it starts to sound like everyone else) The long term goal is (Like us all) to become a voice actor, and hopefully after a few more years practice that will happen. Not much else to say really, other than I'm willing to whore my voice out to anyone if it gives me practice, since as we all know practice makes perfect. Send a review if you can. Thanks for reading.

GoldThong
GoldThong
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Apr. 30th, 2012 @ 03:44 PM Reply

Hey, it's Bobby Thong.
I did a project on NewGrounds a while back in 2009. Then life got...uh...busy...with important life-changing stuff. Like moving out of your folks' place and holding a job to pay for your own home and stuff.

Anyway, I'm back and working on my voice acting.
Bobby Thong - Video Game
There's my latest demo, professionally produced by the awesome video game master Zach Hanks, whom you may recognize from Final Fantasy XIII, Dragon Age, Mass Effect 3, and so on.
See if you like what you hear.
I've predominantly played teenage male characters, eccentric high-pitched people, elves, goblins, weird old men, etc.
Yeah, my voice is on the high male side.
Animations and video games. My two loves, aside from my girl.

I have a big caveat, though, and this might turn away a lot of prospective clients.
I have an agent.
That means if you want my voice in your projects, you're going to have to pay me. Because I'm going to have to pay him.
We'll figure out the best arrangement.
But, on the plus side, I've been doing this since 2007 on the amateur side and have just recently started to move more onto the pro side, so you can expect high-quality recordings and high-quality acting performance.

So yeah, cast me, but pay me also.
A good guiding line is that if you're gonna make money with your video game or animation, I expect to, too.
If it's reasonable (if you don't have much, I understand), we can work it out.

For a resume of my work, head to my sites.
http://bobbythong.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3851843/
https://www.facebook.com/bobbythong

Here's some links to my work that are available online.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4EFD4F31B9F97E7A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGKzqDv4dUg

Hope to work with ya soon!

Thedark
Thedark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread May. 1st, 2012 @ 04:55 AM Reply

Requesting 3 male voices the first two need to sound between 24-25
the third one needs to be dark a lot
pm me if you are interested

Newest interview with Squidbit Cheeeeeeeck it out
You give up your freedom for the safety that the government promises you ~ Confucianism
Sig by Asandir

BBS Signature
Marachii
Marachii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread May. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:39 PM Reply

User Name: Marachii

Experience: I've sorta done some favors for friends voice-wise, whether it be for school projects or just general audio projects. But I'm looking to expand my horizons and stuff because this field really interests me.

Range: Actually, that's kind of a weird category. I trained myself to speak in most ranges from high to low. I'm more prominent in the mid range, but I do some whacky over the top cartoony voices moreover, because that's where all the fun is at.

Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/483968?updated=1

JakeRies50
JakeRies50
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread May. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:12 PM Reply

Hello, my name is Jake and I am a 19 year old voice actor. I've been casually been doing voice overs for a few years now and have recently started getting more serious about it. I am currently cast as two voices in a Machinima, and have done some narration for animations as well as voices for animations.

NG Username: JakeRies50

Please Credit As: Jake Ries

Sample track: http://soundcloud.com/jries1/sample-track-1

Please contact me on here if you have any questions! Thanks!

Voice Actor Looking for Work

claus1989
claus1989
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread May. 4th, 2012 @ 02:44 AM Reply

Hello!

it's been so long since I've been here & It's been a year since my last advertisement of my voice acting demo. Here's the 2012 of my Voice Demo & though it's not my full performance (which it's something I will do this summer) but I hope the voices I do on this audio might spark your interest. anyway, enjoy

• Voice Demo 2012 (Improv)
    Voice Demo 2012 (Improv) by claus1989

WEIRD & CRAZY!... not really

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Voice
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

LegendofDelza
LegendofDelza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread May. 5th, 2012 @ 02:03 AM Reply

NG Username: Rogue-Wolf54

Please Credit As: Rogue-Wolf54 (or my YouTube username if submitting work there)

Voice Sample: Voice Acting Demo Reel (or visit my youtube channel that I have linked on my profile page)

Experience: Not much. I've only decided to get into the voice acting business about a month ago...after giving up on my art career. I've participated in a handful of fandubs, machinimas and animations on Youtube.

I'm looking to get some actual vocal training this fall at Stony Brook University on Long Island.

All my life people have said that I should do voices for cartoons and whatnot - only now do I realize of wasted all this time.

Range: All over the place. I can be very high and nasily as well as reasonable deep. I can emote VERY well; translating my body movement and mood into the voice effectively. I can give legitimate and heartfelt laughs too.

Another way to describe my voice is very...commercial friendly. lol

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE EMAIL dannyescudero@optonline.net I don't check my PM's on newgrounds very often so email is best. OR, if it suits you better, PM me through youtube.

linktube
linktube
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread May. 5th, 2012 @ 11:30 PM Reply

Hi I'm Peter Chiconas, or known on the internet as "Linktube" I have been doing voice acting for some time now and have gotten my fair share of experience. I do all jobs all the time and would love to be part of YOUR project! Shoot me a PM with your ideas and lets work something out!

My demo reel

• Character Demo 3
    Character Demo 3 by linktube

My third and best yet attempt at a demo reel

Score
    3.86 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Prime examples of works I have been in

• Trash Bandicoot
    Trash Bandicoot by MyFuckinMess

A Crash Bandicoot parody !

Score
    4.02 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • Imaginary Coolness
    Imaginary Coolness by servandovill

You are awesome , chicks love you , well... at least they love you in your imagination.

Score
    4.09 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+
  • A Chicken's Life
    A Chicken's Life by MyFuckinMess

A chicken's life in Minecraft.

Score
    4.42 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 17+

My website
www.PeterChiconasVoice.webs.com

BBS Signature
TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread May. 6th, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

Link

Voice reel I made yesterday with some of my villain voices.

If you have any bits you need recording I'm contactable through mrkerin@googlemail.com or by PM :)