shaymus22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 10:11 PM Reply

Hello!

Here's my demo reel: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 54933
It should give you a good idea of my vocal range.

Let me know what you think! PM me or email me at shaymus22@gmail.com so I can do funny voices for your latest project!

Bye now!

shaymus22
shaymus22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 7th, 2011 @ 10:20 PM Reply

Sorry to double post, but I can't delete my last one and I didn't put the audio link on it's own line, which I guess is how you make it look flashy and awesome.

• Lee's Demo Reel
    Lee's Demo Reel by shaymus22

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Let me know what you think! PM me or email me at shaymus22@gmail.com so I can do funny voices for your latest project!

Kage-Ichihashi
Kage-Ichihashi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 8th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM Reply

Hi there. The name's Morgan, also known as Kage-Ichihashi. You can listen to my demo reel here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 46991

Or you may see a compilation of roles I have been in over the past three years that I've been voice acting online here:

http://youtu.be/hNyDwIiqrOs

I'd love to be a part of your project~ Send me a PM if you think I can help you out!

Seymour
Seymour
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 11th, 2011 @ 02:43 PM Reply

Character Demo
2012: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 55281
2011: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 17303

Commercial Demo

Narration Demo
http://www.box.net/shared/2u4uc8kuv32ziq 1h7zvy

If you need a voice for anything, drop a PM at me :)

Troisnyx
Troisnyx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 11th, 2011 @ 07:27 PM Reply

Heys. Troisnyx here. Some of you may have seen me on and off the Portal.

I've got one voice demo, which was a test for a fandub of Queen Grimhilde in French for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lba8HHOCI RI

The other places I've contributed (all French with English subs, and all from the Birth by Sleep fandub) -

Dwarf Woodlands, Terra's Story (Final version of Evil Queen)
Castle of Dreams part 1, Terra's Story (Short stint as Lady Tremaine)

Other videos:
My English voice (live footage)
Deep Space, Terra's Story (Alerts, towards the end of the video. Part of the French fandub for Birth by Sleep. No subs for this one, I'm afraid....... :S)

I'll update my credentials from time to time, because more dub videos are going to be added to the list.

NOTE: I'll admit that I haven't done any English fandubs before, mainly because every game has an English version (pretty much), but I'm a native English-speaker. And you've seen my expression, pretty much. So if you'd like to have me featured, please, go right ahead!

AMDG ✝

NGADM Round 2 Entry: Coming soon!

BBS Signature
McDugals
McDugals
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 13th, 2011 @ 06:31 AM Reply

hey folks turns out we need 6 voice actors to play the rolls of villains in our series. The characters are :

Czarkon a former alien warlord who is ruthless, cunning, and is the type of villain who will beg for mercy when it seems he will lose and will take advantage of that mercy when he can.

Vek and Tor- twins who have the ability to combine their bodies to become a powerful being (Zarkon)

Reeves- a speed demon, who uses his skills like that of an assassin. He is usually looked at as the leader.

Scream- has the ability to scream at such high pitches that a persons head can explode

Blain- a walking tank. Can take tank shells, temperatures of 1000 degrees and the toughest wounds.

Hope i can get some voice actors to do these rolls and maybe we can discuss how these should be done and improvise and stuff.

Vek- I've studied the area, based on my calculations, the actions we may take should face no obsticals in completing our objective. (sound intelligent and sorta machine like)

Tor- hahaha let the violence ensue!! Glorious glorious gore haha cracking spines, consuming happiness, and spitting it at their dead corpse! (insane sounding like you need to sound like a guy who's nutty as fuck!)

Reeves- Your obviously too mentally unhealthy Tor. Hard to believe you and Vek are related. If you had the honor of a true assassin you'd probably be as skilled as me.( kinda have an accent like etzio)

Scream- do you truly believe honor can justify what we are about to do? We are about to end the human race. A race the five of us were once chosen to protect, now we are just pawns changing sides on te chess board. (dark and serious)

Blain- Less talk.... more destroy! (slow and menacing, deep sounding)

quakeman
quakeman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 13th, 2011 @ 10:46 AM Reply

sorry my bad english , i, french but i think im good enough the be understood

Need Voice Acting For Video about the videogame "SANCTUM"

need 1 or 2 girl voice (depending if you can do both) and bein able to yell , be mad and retarded / demotivated voices ... this is about the player and 2 of sanctum making a little guide about how to use the weapons and the tower.

since lot of people getting in multyplayer instead of solo first the make the team lose before round 10

the player 2 is prettry just neutral but the player 1 is very mad at everyone messing up in her game

all the text are already written , it might have some bad translation but i think you may be able to understand what i mean .. or just ask me ill tell you what i would mean.

its not like ive used google translator .. with that you wouldnt understand anything :/

there no limit to when its need to be done but soon it would be and sooner ill be able to finish the video

im working int he montage and the animations

BBS Signature
Special-Ed
Special-Ed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 13th, 2011 @ 03:11 PM Reply

idk, this doesn't really seem like the place for this, but monkey see ~ monkey do...

I'm putting together an animatic for a mock children's TV cartoon (mock meaning it does not actually exist) and I'm looking for someone to act out the script. Nothing fancy or professional, this wont be made into anything more than an animatic, so at most it should be considered practice, but I figure it might be fun since it's a professional script.

There's three characters with lines, Vix (young witch student with a strong superiority complex), Clag (young wizard student and the only person who can stand being around Vix), and the announcer (basically the most stereotypical announcer you could expect to find in a children's show).

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Let's ride bikes!

BBS Signature
nuke505
nuke505
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 14th, 2011 @ 08:54 PM Reply

looking for anyone who can speak russian. please pm me if you can

THIS IS MY SIGNITURE. THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE. MY SIGNITURE IS MY BEST FRIEND

McDugals
McDugals
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Filmmaker
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 14th, 2011 @ 09:07 PM Reply

Here ya go folks enjoy

McDugals VoiceOver

Shishiza
Shishiza
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 15th, 2011 @ 01:46 AM Reply

NG Username:Shishiza

Voice Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 53621

Experience: I have already helped with 2 flash animations on this site, and am currently helping with more. I have done acting since I was young, along with choir while growing up. So voice acting comes naturally to me.

Range: I can go from a young boy, to an old man. My voice can only be so deep though, and I tend to be a better high-ranged voice actor. I can do humorous women voices such as an old woman / a smoker lady, etc. Really, I can do any voice if I can hear a sample and if it is within my range.

Contact: Feel free to send me an e-mail, or a PM here. Either is good, since I check this site and my e-mail regularly.

Please check out my profile to see more voice samples, and do not be afraid to ask for a sample, or send me a post requesting a specific recording to be uploaded on the site!

Lakword
Lakword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 07:59 AM Reply

Hey everyone I was kinda looking for help with voice acting but you my find my voice usefull for your projects as well. Here are few samples. I tryed to make my accent as less annoying as I can so I hope you wont throw up after hearing my voice

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ24CJTG

Lakword
Lakword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 04:46 PM Reply

Darn I forgot to ask for help at the end. Im a moddr and and writer for a hobby and ive been working on a quite large mod for game Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion. I made quite a big town already and lots of NPC. I want to give them some spice and make them unique. I hate when there is 100 people in city and all speak same voice same thing. I mostly need 5 voices for main characters I can handle without special voices for citizents of my town but still I would be grateful for help. Im already cheking lots of samples posted here and Im very impresed with many of them. The effor to fell like character they play. I can help with my skills in exchange for your help. Ok if anyone is interested please PM me for more details. Like I told 5 main characters are here but since I can make whole city you can call me and I see if I can use your voice

OK here are descriptions of main characters. Look if you are able to make good acting for them

-Kuroi Orb is former bad guy. Hes now good guy but hes mostly cold hearted and still can kill anyone who gets in the way. He is military commander of new forces of good and I think some calm but cold as well voice be good for him

-Ignacy Order is gentle silver tounge diplomat and lord. He is warm harted and clever trader. He mostly gets what eh wants by talking. He is very persuaisive and full of charm (I think this one is most hard to act)

-Viper Damon is very sllipery type. He is like poision. He speaks like knight but you still can sense poision comming from him. Very very scary guy. Some times sounds like some psychopath but he is really clever

-Veronica Charm is local representant. I would like her to sound young and if possable arrogant. Like she would be some kind of pro in everyway and letting everyone else around her know it

-And at last someone who can speak fast and... Well just lets say some badass smuggler boss what can talk his ass out of any trubble... Hmm I dont know how to exacly say it so... Some Jack Sparrow personality ;) Be creative. You can try to be any age. I can set this character age depending on your voice

Well thats all. I hope I will find some help and that Im not braking any rules since Im not asking for help for flash vid but for a game mod. This is only place where I acctualy can find some help. Belive me I tryed in lots of places before but results were poor and freind told me this is best place

nickj2014
nickj2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 16th, 2011 @ 08:07 PM Reply

Hi, my name is Nick Jones, I live in Orange County, California, and I have an extremely wide range of voices that I can create. I can do over 40 different accents, impersonations, and creative characters. I've been recently getting started making voice reels to send and I just finished my first one that has about 14 different voices in it. I am very easy to work with, I am good at improvising and getting exactly what you want. I am interested in doing pretty much anything that has to do with voice overs for cartoons, skits, videogames, commercials, narratives, etc. I simply need to get as much experience as I can within the next couple of years in order to get a Hollywood Job. If anyone needs help please let me know and I will be happy to do it. I like to think that I can do just about anything :) here's a link for my voice reel:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YIMLG327

Nedak
Nedak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 17th, 2011 @ 04:26 PM Reply

Free to do voice work!

I'm a fairly decent voice actor. I can impressions and original voices.

Impressions:
Mort from Family Guy (99% accuracy)
Meatwad from ATHF
Gollum from Lord of the Rings

My voice has an interesting range. Can go from fairly deep to pretty high.

I have an extremely good mic and I have great acoustic recording conditions.

If you're interested in me trying out for voice work please PM me. Even if you're unsure about it, an audition doesn't hurt!

zekeeriks
zekeeriks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 25th, 2011 @ 10:07 AM Reply

Hey guys,
I'm a voice actor looking for more work. So put me in something

Here's a sample of my (old) voice demo

• Phillip's voice demo 2011
    Phillip's voice demo 2011 by zekeeriks

Click to listen.

Score
    4.04 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

My range has become much better as well

DCXME01
DCXME01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 26th, 2011 @ 02:12 PM Reply

1mr part 3

Weapons were built from the ground up, and improving them along the way. And if you don't like it? FUCKOFF

BBS Signature
tjthompson
tjthompson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Nov. 26th, 2011 @ 10:43 PM Reply

Hi, my name is Tyler James Thompson, I'm obviously a voice actor looking for more work. I'm reliable, deliver my recordings on time and deliver high quality recordings. I'd be more than happy to help with any project. Here is my demo reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x63WeYn1P ww&feature=channel_video_title

And here is my contact info:

email: tjthompsonkid@gmail.com
YouTube: TheAirader
VAA: tjthompson

EXHellfire
EXHellfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Writer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 4th, 2011 @ 12:25 AM Reply

Hi people, this same year before I reunited a group of voice actors to work on an animation project, and then unwillingly just vanished from the planet into my studies. I´m sorry if any of those guys is reading. Still, now I have holidays and can work a lot on it, and was wondering if anyone would like to form part of a group of voices to give more life to a cinematic styled animation featuring Megaman Zero sprites. If anyone´s willing to help me out here, please respond, and it´d be better if you could Private Message me for I´m really airheaded sometimes and forget easily to check the forums. Thanks for your attention :)

-Mark

Nedak
Nedak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 03:53 AM Reply

Free to do voice work!

I'm a fairly good voice actor and I can do impressions and original voices.

Impressions:
Mort from Family Guy (99% accuracy)
Meatwad from ATHF
Gollum from Lord of the Rings

My voice has an interesting range. Can go from fairly deep to pretty high.

I have an extremely good mic and I have great acoustic recording conditions.

If you're interested in me trying out for voice work please PM me. Even if you're unsure about it, an audition doesn't hurt!

IsaakWells
IsaakWells
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 5th, 2011 @ 12:57 PM Reply

Hello all. My name is Isaak Wells and I am a voice actor
I love voice acting and would enjoy helping with any project that you might think I would be good for.

You can view my samples right on my website at http://www.isaakwells.com/voice/
Or you can download my demo directly http://www.isaakwells.com/?file_id=9

I have had much experience in acting as well as voice acting,
I am currently acting in many videos and shows on
Console Alliance http://www.consolealliance.com/

If you feel I am right for a part in your project and would like to talk to me about your project please send me a message or contact me via skype at "IsaakWells"

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Rikachu
Rikachu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 7th, 2011 @ 06:34 PM Reply

Hey everyone! My name is Erica and I've been voice acting for about 10 years now.
I specialize in voicing young boys. (Veteran Newground Voice Actors such as Rina-chan and Hnilmik have commended me on my boy voices and highly recommend me) In addition to that, my range for female voice is about high to medium-low.

Erica's Character Demo Reel

I have been cast in several high profile My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan projects as Rainbow Dash and just recently finished recording for two roles in an upcoming iPhone game.

If you can't provide tangible compensation for my voice services, I at least ask that I have shared revenue the final product on Newgrounds, should I be cast in your project.

FeleciaAngelle
FeleciaAngelle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 10th, 2011 @ 01:34 PM Reply

Felecia Angelle
Geek-Chic VO
feleciaangelle.com

Hi there! I'm a Dallas based freelance Voice Over actress with a small home studio. I'm very much character driven, and love to work for independent projects. I have several games, an animated pilot and two national Disney toy commercials to my credit (along with many other projects -full resume is listed on my website). I pride myself on being fun, professional, and easy going. My characters range from know-it all little girls and rambunctious boys to headstrong young adults. I also love accents and will happily do my best to meet your VO needs!

xyulie
xyulie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 10th, 2011 @ 03:02 PM Reply

NG Username: xyulie

Bio: male. black. end.

Please Credit As: xyulie

Voice Sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 60224

Experience: I haven't had the chance to show my skills in anything professional or otherwise. I've impressed people with my many made-up characters and improvisation skills, but I guess I should just consider myself new. Also, I'm a music producer so, audio-ish...good?

Range: I don't know per-say. My voice is a little high for a grown man, but I can put some bass in my voice. I can also sing...so...if that helps.

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL: CHRISTOPHERXYU@GMAIL.COM.

Kichi112
Kichi112
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 03:07 AM Reply

Hey! The name's Anthony, and I'm looking for some voice acting gigs to start up on. I typically have a deep calm voice, I sound a lot like Soul from Soul Eater (English version obviously LOL).

However, I can do a lot of different variations. So contact my if you're interested! anthonysantana112@yahoo.com If you're interested either PM me or email me and tell me what you're looking for, and I'll do my best. I'll show you a sample of a bunch of different voices. It's just random shit though :x

Here's the samples: http://soundcloud.com/anthonysantana-1/s amples

Kichi112
Kichi112
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
NeutralObjections
NeutralObjections
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 01:07 AM Reply

Hey guys.

I would finally like to take my shot at voice acting, as that has kind of been my life's goal on this website ever since I was but a wee lad. I made a voice acting piece on the Audio Portal:

• Newgrounds T-Shirt Commercial
    Newgrounds T-Shirt Commercial by NeutralObjections

Click to listen.

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Comedy
    Popularity

I hope you enjoy. Please comment and give feedback (through PM's or comments) as I really want to start joining in on the Newgrounds flash community.

I accidentally put it into Comedy category, but it's voice acting.

linktube
linktube
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 19th, 2011 @ 03:03 AM Reply

Hello everyone just want to stick my foot into the door of work. I have a pretty wide range of voices that can be heard in the demo's below. I am willing to work with any and all projects. Just shoot me a PM if your interested and I will work on your project with swiftness and efficiency.

• Commercial demo
    Commercial demo by linktube

Click to listen.

Score
    3.63 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity
  • Character Demo 3
    Character Demo 3 by linktube

Click to listen.

Score
    4.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity
  • Emotion demo
    Emotion demo by linktube

Click to listen.

Score
    4.02 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

BBS Signature
Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 20th, 2011 @ 11:24 PM Reply

Well, the contest is still on, so as yet I don't have any real experience.

BUT I DO HAVE A VOICE DEMO UP NAO!

And I'll put some more up, but if this littel snippet piques your curiosity, let me know, I'd love to start working more.

• NGF11 - Monkey Business
    NGF11 - Monkey Business by Adam-Beilgard

Click to listen.

Score
    3.84 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
superleft4deadguy
superleft4deadguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread Dec. 21st, 2011 @ 07:40 PM Reply

Hey everyone I am newbie to voice acting and no were near the level of the other pepole
on this froum but I am willing to help you with any voice acting needs you may have. now I have bein cast as the voice of sub zero in Video Game World: The Orb Of Creation wich will premier on a differnt site in january. finally I have three voice demos up two of wich are skyrim races the bottom one is a nord
voice demo http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 61878