• 1,590 Replies
Kennidy
Kennidy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-12 22:39:34

I took my demo down for awhile, but I decided to reupload it again. For all of those who showed interest in me, here it is.

ScottSmithVoiceOver
ScottSmithVoiceOver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-12 23:24:13

Hey guys I am new to the forum so nice to meet you all! I am a voice actor with professional audio equipment who does voice over for radio at my college and I just started my career in animation voice overs by voicing the main characters rival in a series that is going to be pitched to the WB for a spot on their new network. I am currently looking for whatever I can take pay or not for voice over gigs so just message me if you need any voice overs for your projects or anything like that. Here is a video of my animation voice over demo to display my range. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gGXHHTw7 Ww

Jim-Nickabocker
Jim-Nickabocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-13 11:56:53

Hey there folks, it's been a while since I've posted here so I may as well now! I've been pursuing voice over work for almost five years now. I haven't done anything big, mostly background murmurs, minor characters and the occasional sound effects.
I've got two reels, one I recorded in studio and the other are clips from roles I've done with my pro mic at home. Hope I interest someone!

In-Studio Demo
Recent Roles Reel

TomStheVoice
TomStheVoice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-16 11:34:48

Hi there. In case you haven't heard of me (I posted here before, though a while ago) I am TomS the Voice...but you can call me Tom. :)

I've done several projects, moderate and small, student films and machinimas, crazy ass voices and possibly some crazy ass impersonations.

If you've seen the flash, Captain Falcon Strikes! then you've heard my voice here on Newgrounds (based on the voice demo I posted below).

I can do a unique interpretation of Captain Falcon

• Captain Falcon Punches a Vase
    Captain Falcon Punches a Vase by TomStheVoice

Click to listen.

Score
    4.26 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

I can sound very closely like your favorite Transformer

• An Urgent Message from Optimus
    An Urgent Message from Optimus by TomStheVoice

Click to listen.

Score
    4.22 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity
  • Megatron Orders a Soda
    Megatron Orders a Soda by TomStheVoice

Click to listen.

Score
    4.68 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Not to mention other favorable 80's Cartoon Characters:

• Why 80's villains always lose?
    Why 80's villains always lose? by TomStheVoice

Click to listen.

Score
    4.06 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

And I absolutely love Star Wars...which is why my Dream voice is to sound like Darth Vader

• How Vader Found the Rebel Base
    How Vader Found the Rebel Base by TomStheVoice

Click to listen.

Score
    4.18 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

More can be seen on my Youtube Channel:
www.youtube.com/tomsthechannel

I can assure you that my voice is very versatile, but you can see that for yourself when you use my voice. :)

Get me while I'm unknown and inexperienced (aka, basically free). I look forward to working with you guys. :)

Your fellow voice actor, Cheers,
Tom S.

MattKirby
MattKirby
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-16 20:20:26

Hello there, I think I posted on this thread a few years ago. I've come back to advertise myself as a voice actor once more. I'm currently in my second year of Acting school. I have professional training in Voice Production and Speech. I have been through Dialects and Accents class and with limited time produce any dialect asked for.

I have a wide vocal range as well as good tone production and fluidity and fluctuation of rhythm. I take direction very well and am currently seeking scripts to read for. You can contact me through PM, please include a script and general notes about characters and I'll reply with a few ideas.

Tangomoose
Tangomoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-20 14:41:52

NG Username: Tangomoose

Please Credit As: Brian Mansi

Voice Sample: Demo Reel 2011
(I have 2 poem readings on my channel aswell, only just started documenting voices etc so stay tuned for more)

Experience: I've voiced a few things for both university projects in the uk (a short poem and an advert) and students abroad (an X Factor pardoy). I intend on getting a lot more experience via internet forums and friends.

Range: I can do deep voices in a variety of accents and with or without a gravelly sound, mid range voices English/American/scottish/russian in different styles. I can also go relatively high, these voices have a smokey aspect to them

If you are interested:
EMAIL: Brianandrewmansi@hotmail.com

DARKRYAN
DARKRYAN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-22 23:47:10

I guess doing something in my free time will be better than nothing, so I'll help anyone who needs a voice actor. My voice is either a little edgy, or soft. I can vary it between low, medium, and high pitched. I won't say "I'm a professional," but when someone needs a character yelling, I'm the one to call. XD. My demo reels are on my "voice123.com" userpage : http://voice123.com/ryantanguma

What I won't act for.: Female roles (I'm a guy. XD.), sex, drugs, perversion, racist, and / or sexist themes.

If I'm hired, please credit me as: DARKRYAN

If anyone has any questions, or is interested, contact me here, or at my e-mail.: tangumaryan@yahoo.com

BBS Signature
DxYK
DxYK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-24 07:24:14

oooh I might as well try.

I'm Lily, I'm good for high pitched voices and such, or soft voices.

My youtube channel is youtube.com/lilypichu

You can see most of the things I've done there. Contact me there, not here, if interested! C:

GhostWriterNext
GhostWriterNext
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-24 09:08:32

AUDITION TEMPLATE================
Project information - I need someone to narrate the story of my ga.me called english project and use the same music.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkY ffAmzd0Y and also use the pictures to make a slideshow using windows movie maker. Music can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaFoxyProd uctions#p/p. pictures at http://ghostwriternext.deviantart.com/

Audition deadline - None

Recording and Contact information - Prefer if done in audacity. I also need the person to use the same music as the one in my recording which can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaFoxy...t ions#p/p.Send audition to NoveltyEngineFan@gmail.com -

Record in MP3 -Save the lines as EnglishProjectCommentary.mp3 -

Send your auditions to NoveltyEngineFan@gmail.com

MALES Name:

NARRATOR Age: Same as Desmon Wolf form TNA

Bio: Kinda like Desmon Wolf. Voice type: Classy British like Desmon wolf.

Audition line 1: Hello This is British English aka NoveltyEngineFan from foxyproductions here to talk to you about my first game English Project. English Project is a Platformer visual novel game. It is a game about a everyday school student called Plantman aka Disco Caramel who wants to be a detective. While wandering with you around the school aka the main character Plantman happens to see Wendel and Pamela arguing about something. Turns out Wendel has been accused of MURDER and you Plantman have decided to take his case to court despite the fact that Pamela is threatening to damage your permanent record if you can't prove him innocent. To prove Wendel innocent isn't going to be easy. You will have to find all the evidence hidden in the elective classrooms floors totaling 15 floors each elective classroom having its own floor. That is not all you will also have to fight random generated enemies that are SCATTERED around the school not mention climb stairs to reach each floor where there are many difficult bosses waiting to kill you. Besides this you will have to wrestle people, do quests and stop a conspiracy.Thats all for now remember to visit our deviantart and youtube page. And don't forget to donate at indiegogo.com/EnglishProject.Bye Yah all

Remeber to Pm me.

DARKRYAN
DARKRYAN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-28 10:16:33

At 7/22/11 11:47 PM, DARKRYAN wrote: I guess doing something in my free time will be better than nothing, so I'll help anyone who needs a voice actor. My voice is either a little edgy, or soft. I can vary it between low, medium, and high pitched. I won't say "I'm a professional," but when someone needs a character yelling, I'm the one to call. XD. My demo reels are on my "voice123.com" userpage : http://voice123.com/ryantanguma

What I won't act for.: Female roles (I'm a guy. XD.), sex, drugs, perversion, racist, and / or sexist themes.

If I'm hired, please credit me as: DARKRYAN

If anyone has any questions, or is interested, contact me here, or at my e-mail.: tangumaryan@yahoo.com

Also, here's a voice demo of mine to show what I can do. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 35945

BBS Signature
Daveeboy
Daveeboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-28 17:46:20

Hi,

I am looking for a voice actor for a soccer / football game.

Just 7 or 8 lines like:

Goal

He takes a shot

What a tackle

Its in the net

Nice pass

Perfect save

etc..

I don't have any payment but will include your name in the games credits if that is ok?

Dave.

martialmichael126
martialmichael126
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-07-30 13:25:27

Here are my latest demo reels...

Character
Commercial

Shut up boy. I have money and I can BEAT you with it!

Das4thEmpireStudios
Das4thEmpireStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-01 01:03:44

I am looking for voice actors. Anyone who can play female voices too would be great, since the current animation project will be about Bronies and their obsession over My Little Ponies.
I only accept mp3 or wav files only, because Flash CS5 only accepts those audio files. Quality must be good and clear.

Contact me on MSN: das4thempireistwunderbar@hotmail.com

Das4thEmpireStudios
Das4thEmpireStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-04 11:53:08

Wow, I've got a lot of people being interested in my project. Ok, I've got all the voices for all the male characters. But I really need someone who can play girly teenage female voices and one adult female voice, and in this animation, there are more female roles than male. So anyone who can play pony girls, just send me some audio demos and we'll talk who you can play.

I only accept mp3 or wav files only, because Flash CS5 only accepts those audio files. Quality must be good and clear.

Contact me on MSN: das4thempireistwunderbar@hotmail.com

rabidsquirl
rabidsquirl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-04 17:41:20

Hey there! I'm a seasoned net voice actor of around six years now! My last newgrounds project won sixth place for Pico Day. Me as Pico in "Pico's Destiny"

Here is my 2011 Animation Reel:

I've been in projects that landed on the front page seven times! If that helps sell me, at all. Also was a voice in the short lived series Creature Capture Masters on TheEscapistMagazine.com

Also, check out my site! I'm incredibly versatile and will work to get the voice you want. ;)

Get at me, yo!

www.kyleloucks.com

BBS Signature
rabidsquirl
rabidsquirl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-04 17:43:00

Whoops! Wrong link! Accidentally linked to the pico day submission!

My voice Demo:

• 2011 Rabidsquirl Voice Demo
    2011 Rabidsquirl Voice Demo by Rabidssquirrel

Click to listen.

Score
    3.33 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Sorry for double post! :)

Any male voice you need. From video game hero or impersonation (Snake, Sonic, Mario , Master Cheif , etc) to an original character . I've got you covered.

BBS Signature
Mexidancer
Mexidancer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-05 04:31:22

I'd be willing to try anything. I would need the practice for public speaking in debate.

Solrac
Solrac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-05 23:08:28

NG Username: Solrac

Please Credit As: Solrac

Voice Sample: DEMO REEL!!

Experience: I have voiced acted for a couple of Newgrounds Animations. I also make ''interesting'' covers of songs.

Range: My specialty is screaming and yelling, since alot of users lacks that feature. Crazy characters are written in my soul. I can do well with fight noises, screams, laughs, etc.

I am not a professional voice actor but I have alot of fun and passion when doing so. I always try my best and will re-record if you wish! I hope to be a respectable Voice Actor on Newgrounds one day!

TO CONTACT ME, simply send me a Pesonal Message (PM) here on Newgrounds! (I login everyday)

CCshinobi
CCshinobi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-07 14:06:04

i people!

My name's Calvin and I make online animation films based off MapleStory sprites, with the help of some friends for voice acting. I understand those animator pros out there might dislike me for using sprites, but I want to be a movie director or editor in the future and these animations have helped me improve my video editing greatly.

Anyway, I'm looking for some talented voice actors and I was hoping some actors in the NG community might be interested. I need 2 more actors for my upcoming movie "Soldiers of Scania"

Here's a sample of the kind of work I'm making. PM me or check the video's description if you're interested! I will soon be submitting this trailer to Portal. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxgyPvG81 Kw

Thanks for your time! Please audition if you're interested! I could use the help!
Again, thanks for listening. Stay awesome, stay EPIC! :D"Soldiers of Scania" Reveal Trailer + Voice Auditions

BBS Signature
RedHarvest
RedHarvest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-09 00:49:54

HAI GAIZ

i would love a role in a serious anime/ action style series if anyone is working on one!

-i work for free
-can turn lines around very quickly

**please have work on your page i'll be able to check out

my new demo is HERE:

thanks guys

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature
DarkSpace
DarkSpace
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-10 14:40:06

Hi I'm DarkSpace. I'm Male and use an AT2020 Mic with Adobe Audition. I will work with you the director and your audio is just right. I have professional acting training along with professional voice acting training. I am always available and will do beast, human, magical, robotic, even accents. I work for free after I receive your copy (script) and directions and all I ask is to be listed in credits. I'm a law professor by training. Don't tell anyone! =) Thank you!

Demo: http://soundcloud.com/dark_space

I am a voice actor and my passion and hobby is voicing projects for the newgrounds community. Contact me with your script for auditions!
http://soundcloud.com/nathanmm

BBS Signature
jvonm
jvonm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-16 01:04:32

Hey, all.
I'm a professionally trained voice actor. In addition to my work at the mic, I've done my share of work on the stage and before the camera, so feel free to check out my theatrical résumé.
My narration demo is available for your perusal here.

TDK1987
TDK1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-16 08:35:39

Just recorded a new voice demo :D

• Tom Kerin Voice demo
    Tom Kerin Voice demo by TDK1987

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

DoblajesSV
DoblajesSV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-18 10:38:33

We are voice actors.

Web: www.doblajessv.es.tl
Email: doblajesSV@gmail.com

YoinK
YoinK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-19 19:31:19

I'm looking for a voice actor that can do the voice of an angry guido.

Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

linktube
linktube
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-20 04:47:15

Hi Linktube here just letting any animators, programers, writers or anyone else who is putting together a collab or animation I am available for YOU. Some recent work I have been in on Newgrounds is "The greatest cake ever" and "Imaginary coolness" I also have Demo reel's below. Send me a PM if your interested. Cheers!

• Linktube Demo Reel 2!
    Linktube Demo Reel 2! by linktube

Click to listen.

Score
    4.21 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity
  • Emotion demo
    Emotion demo by linktube

Click to listen.

Score
    4.02 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

BBS Signature
Egomaniacalginger
Egomaniacalginger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-20 07:56:28

Hi! for everyone who needs an add, gentleman or movietrailer voice actor, i'm the man!
here's my link to my latest submission, (all the other stuff is crap because I had crap equipment, but now that problem is cleared ^_^)

Scorchit!

Happymartin555
Happymartin555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-20 12:14:54

If your doing a project about fat nerds (Creepy or non) I can do those. [Creepy is a bonus for my creative mind :D]

A whiny pathetic voice (Specially if the character is a baby about game tastes)

A bunch of noises for something creepy.

I kinda can do a parody voice, It depends on who Im satirizing and if I can do that voice well.

dere-kotsu
dere-kotsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-22 00:13:03

Hey guys.. here is my Demo Reel :) I hope you guys enjoy these. And if you like it want to hear more, hit me up!!

• Dere-kotsu's Demo Reel 2011
    Dere-kotsu's Demo Reel 2011 by dere-kotsu

Click to listen.

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Demo
    Popularity

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Check out my website and my facebook page. If you have twitter, then come and follow me @derekotsu

BBS Signature
DCzerkies42
DCzerkies42
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-22 02:17:55

I had a Demo but it was shitty quality and other blah so i will make sometime this week :D

Animation I want to be the Best Fucker.

BBS Signature