00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

308,327 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-26 19:58:08

Hi,

I'm an amateur voice actor. I have worked on several machinima projects and I'm always looking for more experience. My uploaded sample will take a couple of days to be approved (fingers crossed!) but you can find other samples "hear":

http://robdevlin.voices.com/

I look forward to hearing from you!

regards

Rob Devlin

PS I created a new thread by mistake. Apologies.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-29 16:14:00

Hi there, my name is Phillip Sacramento, I am a freelance voice actor with over 4 years of experience. I am a member of both the VAA and VAC under the alias Lioncourt. Here on Newgrounds I have provided voice work for various projects including Shades of Grey, Lilium: The Series and Hunters

If you would like to listen to more samples of my work, please feel free to listen to my demo reels

You can also visit my resume at http://www.aspects-of-voice.net

Thank you and all the best,
Phillip Sacramento

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-30 09:19:20

I did a fake advertisement for Big Bob Bassets Used Car Lot.
If you think I did a good job ask me to help you with some voice acting.
I've got a Blue Snowball.

Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-30 13:27:19

NG Username: love-removal-machine

Please Credit As: either love-removal-machine or John Elphinstone

Voice Sample: http://www.freewebs.com/love-removal-mac hine/voiceacting.htm

There's a list of samples to choose from there.

Experience: I have had no previous experience, apart from really shit dubs of pokemon me and my friend did a while back, but hey, everyone's got to start somewhere eh?

Range: Quite ok. I do really shit as girls (e.g my Tea impression on my YGO sample) I can do really wimpy anime boys (Yugi Motto as an example) to something really demonic sounding (something like Black Doom) to really unique voices, such as Barney the Dinosaur.

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL love-removal-machine@hotmail.co.uk or just PM me.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-04-30 18:39:18

Is there anyone who can do a couple voices like tankmen and well a kind of voice for pico... I really don't know what his voice sounds like. If you don't know what tankmen is, here it is http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/32 2150.

Also i need someone fast, at least by tomorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-09 02:29:09

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 42670

This is my Link, for Voice acting, its my 1st tme at giving it ago, i hope you all enjoy, I did this really fast no Scrips just me Goofing off lol if you think you could use me in any way lol i also Rap >.< i cant sing well but i will give ita try ( and you all will Cry ) but meh get back at me, if you can =D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-09 21:30:36

Me and a few friends are currently looking for voice actor for a Live-action/Flash short film based on The Zombie Survival Guide.
It is being shot as a WWII-era type educational film.(best example I could find: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNyVCECRV 98)

There isn't very many lines required to be read as the video will be at a max of 4 min.
Since this is partly for school and I'm not making a profit, I'm not offering any kind of cash payment but the actor will receive full credit.
The short will be shown in class, put on our Youtube, and possibly on NewGrounds.

If you are interested or have any questions contact me on NGs or our email at imbsproductionz@yahoo.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-10 01:55:09

Well this seem like a good enough place to give it a shot...

Okay Username: Omnikoji (but you can just call me Zach or T-bear)

Talents: Im best at straight deeper voiced males but can do higher pitch, can do accents (parodic or not). I can do action scenes such as battle cries, grunts, running combat voices.

I have a decent mic setup with an alright sound mixer at hand. I do not charge for my services but being credited for my work would be great. So please feel free to PM me with requests i will do almost all work i feel is within my range.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-19 17:45:19

credited as: FlashOverlord
I can do the voice of Shadow the hedgehog, mephiles the dark, orochimaru, Wario, Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Bowser, and Vector the crocodile.
if you are interested then hire me and i will send you a sample of the characters you want to hear.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-21 07:24:32

Once again i am going to need more voice actors for more flashes. so here is the list and some audition lines, once the lines have been recorded send them to my msn adress n-s-j@hotmail.co.uk along with ur name , newgrounds name and what position you are auditioning for, thanks

Knuckles: One serious bad ass, sometimes touchy, isnt to fond of tails, would kill for rouge, good friends with sonic.
Audition: Another day guarding the emerald . ok metal head, lets rumble. ugh..hi rouge how you doin?

Tails: A young genius, a bit depressed over the loss of cosmo.
Audition: Alright sonic! . Ok eggman lets do it. Cosmo...i miss you so much. Sonic get out of my way!

Cream: A very young girl, very cute and innocent, wants the best for tails.
Audition: Nice to see you again Mr.Sonic. Mom im just going out for a walk, cya. Why? why did he have to fight?

Rouge: A bit of a tomboy , loves jewels , has recently lived on angel island
Audition: Hows our big emerald doing today? . Ok sugar lets dance. shadow! i wont let you go!

Tikal: An inhabitant of the master emerald, a guide to sonic and the gang
Audition: I sense a great eveil aproaching. Its time. Chaos, we must help them.

Later there will be more and more audition places for more characters like Naruto, Phoenix Wright and many many more

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-21 12:16:23

I still need voices for a cartoon I'm making. I need people to play the part.

Character 1: A anthropomorphic raven with a laid back, happy-go-lucky, devil-may-care attitude. He is also a flirt. I want him to have a deep voice and make him sound chill. Ya dig, man?

Character 2: A Gallade. (Yes, that's right. A pokemon.) I want him to have a rough yet honey throated voice.

Contact me at mariobud@gmail.com for an application.

The legend starts again.

Please watch "The Cat Office".

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-25 21:34:59

NG Username: GeneralIvan

Please Credit As: General "Chris Guerrero" Ivan

Voice Sample: http://media.putfile.com/Voice-Demo-73

Experience: Small flash projects here and there.

My personal favorites would have to be Actstravaganza Vol.1 (Role: Both guys in the cow skit) and Phoenix Wright - CFA (Serious Cat)

j

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-25 22:56:31

NG Username:

Voice Sample: http://audio.xanga.com/chilichillin/5a99 52266169/audio.html
this video was done on the fly without a script, i just winged it. All voices were done by me. its based ona short story on the internet. listen to the whole thing please.

Experience: I have done alot of projects for freinds nothing big. i know what to do. i love doing comedy sketches but can do really good in serious ones as well. to see the best of my ability give me lines you would use in your script so i can show you what i can do.

AIM: Chilichillin

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-25 23:54:06

At 5/25/08 10:56 PM, ChiliC wrote: NG Username:

Voice Sample: http://audio.xanga.com/chilichillin/5a99 52266169/audio.html
this video was done on the fly without a script, i just winged it. All voices were done by me. its based ona short story on the internet. listen to the whole thing please.

Experience: I have done alot of projects for freinds nothing big. i know what to do. i love doing comedy sketches but can do really good in serious ones as well. to see the best of my ability give me lines you would use in your script so i can show you what i can do.

AIM: Chilichillin

sorry, i meant credit as : Ron AKA: ChiliC

also i did another improv story (no script, just winging it) http://audio.xanga.com/chilichillin/d3d9 42266287/audio.html. Note it has nothing to do witht he war in iraq

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-26 02:24:23

gah i ahte that there is not an edit button here. here is the better version of the war audio

http://audio.xanga.com/chilichillin/f610 12266277/audio.html

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-28 16:30:10

NG Username: Cdsand

Please Credit As: David Collins

Voice Sample: http://rapidshare.com/files/118384699/Da vid_Collins_Voiceacting.rar.html

Experience: No official experience. Lots of private practice.

Range: Basically, any male voice. I can reach any pitch correctly by speaking with appropriate timbre and simply using my audio software to slightly heighten or lower the pitch. I am best at mid-low and high-annoying voices, but I can do fine with anything inherently male. I was gifted with naturally easy- to-control vocal chords, so my "training" is all self-taught I guess. *shrug*

Contact information is inside the README file of the archive of my audio samples.
Listening to the multitude of samples I have provided is the best way to evaluate my worth to your project.

If you want me to VA for you, send me a script of things to read, a motivation, and a description of the voice I am to speak. If I can do it without my voice cracking or without me hating on the script, then I will definitely work as your VA.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-29 19:04:24

i wanna do some comedies and some serious shit
i'm new and yeah
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1 47073

NOW INTRODUCING: THE AMAZING HAZUZU....NO NOT REALLY LOL. BUT SHE IS NEW AT VOICE ACTING AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO PM HER! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I WANT A COOKIE >_<

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-29 20:14:22

i forgot to mention if you wanna hire me just pm me

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-29 23:40:33

Hello first im 17 years old male i can sound like a young or older teenager im from bronx newyork and i can sound like a prick so if your looking for a bad guy go with me!

Just Pm me

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-30 08:47:14

Well ill give this a try.

NG Username: Therookie
Please Credit As: Rocky Johnson aka Therookie

Voice Sample: i got some samples lyng around here and there. one example is my movie "the school ep1" Going to try and update as soon as possible

Experience: Well nothing much really just voiced a couple of my own animations and some friends animations, and i did a voice acting part for a mood board.

Range: Male above the 20 year line, can do demonic voices, yoda and some smaller shorter lines in a squeaky voice.

ill try and post a link to some of my work or just record a new sample as soon as i get time

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-30 13:25:09

Hey guys,
I'm a long time fan of Newgrounds and I've recently gotten into voice acting. I have a relatively deep voice but a surprisingly extensive range. Like I said, I'm kinda new to this, so feel free to tell me what you think.

Voice Sample: chandlerscalesc.voice123.com

To contact me, my e-mail is Chand5s@aol.com or just PM me, thanks!

My voice acting demo: chandlerscalesc.voice123.com. Take a listen!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-05-30 13:51:39

At 11/26/07 03:51 PM, MysticShinHanKu wrote:

Wow, that was really good.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-02 15:49:20

Here's my demo reel, see if you like it...I want to do something with it:

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=KFM9B0XE YFH5

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-02 16:35:27

an unproffesional tip use the "sock" method.
The microphone is kinda sensetive so when you pronounce some things you actually blow out more air that then hits the microphone and makes that noice. The sock method ( as i call it ) lets the wind hit the sock before the sound hits the mircophone and thus reduces the blowing sound.
other then that your voice is good.
you got a range, some of the voices is good while others are not as good.
try and improve on that and you got yourselfe a better reel ^^
(hmm am i hypocrit now since i havent posted a reel yet ? ^-^)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-02 16:50:21

At 6/2/08 04:35 PM, therookie wrote: an unproffesional tip use the "sock" method.
The microphone is kinda sensetive so when you pronounce some things you actually blow out more air that then hits the microphone and makes that noice. The sock method ( as i call it ) lets the wind hit the sock before the sound hits the mircophone and thus reduces the blowing sound.
other then that your voice is good.
you got a range, some of the voices is good while others are not as good.
try and improve on that and you got yourselfe a better reel ^^
(hmm am i hypocrit now since i havent posted a reel yet ? ^-^)

I appreciate it. I listened afterwards and was like "Holy shit...that sucks"
So I'll try a little later, but thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-02 19:25:00

got two versions of the same voice up and i want your opinion on which is better. so go to my profile and check them out they are titled Scourne 1 and Scourne 2. it is for an OC of mine in this sonic the hedgehog fanfic i made. also check out my shadow and wario, sonic and bowser submissions and pm me about what you think.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-13 10:29:20

My voice acting skills (From what I've tried) is Drama, and comedy.

My Voice Acting Reel

My reel took about 2 hours to make.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-24 16:21:04

hello again! im having a bored summer and running of of ideas for my bass, and i don't have the metal/rap type voice i want for my own music, so im letting someone else take care of that. i would like to contribute my vocals to newgrounds, however.
Experience:
Regular Choirs: 5 years
Roncalli Show Choir (Rebel Rhapsody): 2 years
Incognito (band) (famous locally in south side indianapolis for pop/rock)
I've also obtained many awards for singing over the past years. I also am involved with theatre, so my voice-acting could also be used, as I have one thespian awards as well.

Sounds like: Adam Levine (Maroon 5), Dennis DeYoung (Styx), Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy), Chester Bennington (Linkin Park), basically anything tenor/baritone or higher suits me very well.

you can contact me to hear any samples and whatnot. im mostly here for audio portal but i can help out with flash portal if necessary!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-24 21:37:34

Hi, I need some voice actors that can say a some lines in my game... the game i am making has something to do with being an investigator and searching through a house for clues to try to solve a murder case. I need 2 voices. 1 female(the person on the radio talking about the discovery of the body) and 1 male (when you go to the lab to learn more about the pieces of evidence that you have collected this person will tell you about them(kinda like the scientist)

for the female, i have all of the lines ready
for the scientist i have some of the lines

If you help me i will put your name in the credits at the end
please e-mail me at animator1mike@gmail.com and send me a short example of your voice and if i like it i will give you the lines to say in my game.
Thanks, Michael1000

HI!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2008-06-26 16:43:33

I need a female voice actor to say these 2 lines(seperate) in a mic and send me the wav. or mp3. file at animator1mike@gmail.com as soon as you can. PLEASE help me!

line1
"On Tuesday, April 3, 39 year old Adam Sorola was murdered inside his house around noon. Now, a word form his neighbor that was present at the time of the shooting."

line2
"Thank you." <short pause> "Investigators are still searching the crime scene and haven't found much evidence."

this is for a game im making plz help and i will notify you when the game is done and put ur name in the credits!!!!

Click the link on my sig pic for more info about this game i am making

HI!