00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

308,603 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-05 23:08:28

NG Username: Solrac

Please Credit As: Solrac

Voice Sample: DEMO REEL!!

Experience: I have voiced acted for a couple of Newgrounds Animations. I also make ''interesting'' covers of songs.

Range: My specialty is screaming and yelling, since alot of users lacks that feature. Crazy characters are written in my soul. I can do well with fight noises, screams, laughs, etc.

I am not a professional voice actor but I have alot of fun and passion when doing so. I always try my best and will re-record if you wish! I hope to be a respectable Voice Actor on Newgrounds one day!

TO CONTACT ME, simply send me a Pesonal Message (PM) here on Newgrounds! (I login everyday)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-07 14:06:04

i people!

My name's Calvin and I make online animation films based off MapleStory sprites, with the help of some friends for voice acting. I understand those animator pros out there might dislike me for using sprites, but I want to be a movie director or editor in the future and these animations have helped me improve my video editing greatly.

Anyway, I'm looking for some talented voice actors and I was hoping some actors in the NG community might be interested. I need 2 more actors for my upcoming movie "Soldiers of Scania"

Here's a sample of the kind of work I'm making. PM me or check the video's description if you're interested! I will soon be submitting this trailer to Portal. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxgyPvG81 Kw

Thanks for your time! Please audition if you're interested! I could use the help!
Again, thanks for listening. Stay awesome, stay EPIC! :D"Soldiers of Scania" Reveal Trailer + Voice Auditions

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-09 00:49:54

HAI GAIZ

i would love a role in a serious anime/ action style series if anyone is working on one!

-i work for free
-can turn lines around very quickly

**please have work on your page i'll be able to check out

my new demo is HERE:

thanks guys

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-10 14:40:06

Hi I'm DarkSpace. I'm Male and use an AT2020 Mic with Adobe Audition. I will work with you the director and your audio is just right. I have professional acting training along with professional voice acting training. I am always available and will do beast, human, magical, robotic, even accents. I work for free after I receive your copy (script) and directions and all I ask is to be listed in credits. I'm a law professor by training. Don't tell anyone! =) Thank you!

Demo: http://soundcloud.com/dark_space

I am a voice actor and my passion and hobby is voicing projects for the newgrounds community. Contact me with your script for auditions!

http://soundcloud.com/nathanmm

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-16 08:35:39

Just recorded a new voice demo :D

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-18 10:38:33

We are voice actors.

Web: www.doblajessv.es.tl
Email: doblajesSV@gmail.com

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-19 19:31:19

I'm looking for a voice actor that can do the voice of an angry guido.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-20 04:47:15

Hi Linktube here just letting any animators, programers, writers or anyone else who is putting together a collab or animation I am available for YOU. Some recent work I have been in on Newgrounds is "The greatest cake ever" and "Imaginary coolness" I also have Demo reel's below. Send me a PM if your interested. Cheers!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-20 07:56:28

Hi! for everyone who needs an add, gentleman or movietrailer voice actor, i'm the man!
here's my link to my latest submission, (all the other stuff is crap because I had crap equipment, but now that problem is cleared ^_^)

Scorchit!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-20 12:14:54

If your doing a project about fat nerds (Creepy or non) I can do those. [Creepy is a bonus for my creative mind :D]

A whiny pathetic voice (Specially if the character is a baby about game tastes)

A bunch of noises for something creepy.

I kinda can do a parody voice, It depends on who Im satirizing and if I can do that voice well.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-22 00:13:03

Hey guys.. here is my Demo Reel :) I hope you guys enjoy these. And if you like it want to hear more, hit me up!!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Check out my website and my facebook page. If you have twitter, then come and follow me @derekotsu

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-23 13:13:01

I'm making a sprite series called Pokemon: World of Chaos and starting with episode 6, I'm adding voices and lip synching. I could really use some female voice actors. Episodes 1-5 are available on newgrounds. As a short synopsis, chaos clouds covered the world and turned wild pokemon into vicious killers, except for the pokemon already captured. The series follows a trainer named Teejay and his pokemon team as they try to solve the mystery of the chaos clouds.

Here's the female voices I need for ep 6, (the pokemon speak human):

Gardevoir (a tsundere),
Fennel (smart and polite professor),
Bianca (kind of an airhead),
Officer Jenny (a serious police officer),
Commander Mars (a villian),
Froslass, (commander Mars' strongest pokemon)

I'm not very picky about the quality so you don't have to be a professional. If your interested, just pm me on newgrounds, or send an email to:

teejay@superstuffpro.com

I really would appreciate any help.

Teejay

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-08-26 16:00:05

NG Username: scottstoked

Please Credit As: Scott Stoked

Voice Sample: http://scottstoked.com

Experience: I have been voice acting for about 1.5 years and a wide range or project including Dragon Age 2, Eight Bit Strange, The Crack and many other indie games, films and animations.

Range: Adult male (a REAL adult male), teen male and senior male. Generic N. American accent, Southern US accent and slight English accent.

Other: Well, I'm really easy to work worth and have some decent VA/VO gear if you're looking for someone to deliver high quality lines. No USB headset mic here, pal!

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL SCOTTSTOKED.VA@GMAIL.COM.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-09-01 19:04:49

NG Username: Mippa

Please Credit As: Mippa

Voice Sample: http://www.voices.com/demos/mippa

Experience: Have done professional commercials for clients such as Gold's Gym and Microsoft. Have been voice-acting semi-professionally (not full-time) since 2008, been voicing amateur work for over five years. Have taken a training course in San Antonio, Texas.

Range: Adult female to child female, and everything in-between. Can do sexy, evil, crazy, tough, butch, naive, shy, Asian and European accents...speaks Japanese near-fluently, so I can do Japanese stuff as well. :)

Other: If you don't hear it in the demo, ask for it! Chances are I can do it or point you to someone who can!

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL MIPPAVOICES@GMAIL.COM

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-09-04 21:34:42

Hello, guys, just starting to get into voiceover work here, so feedback is greatly appreciated :)

As you can see, I'm not really an "accent" or "millions-of-voices" kind of actor. What I do specialize in - or, at least, what I think I do reasonably well at - is commercial voice acting.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-09-05 19:45:16

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-09-08 08:12:06

coming soon english dubbing
www.doblajessv.es.tl

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-09-13 21:51:18

VA: Anna Kingsley aka anjidu

account: http://anjidu.newgrounds.com/

samples of my voice:

Voice Bio: My voice can range anywhere from cute and hyper to dark and seductive. I am quite new to the VA community, but I think I am a pretty good addition.

Also, for those voice actors wanting a shout out or even wanting to advertise a flash project, or anything of that sort can contact me. I am trying to make a radio station for the newgrounds community. I am just trying to figure out what day I should do so.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-09-16 20:51:46

A retarded reel I did because I finally got the time+motivation to do it.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-09-19 18:19:14

Hi, I am looking for female voice actors who also like dirty humor (example: south park) and love to swear.

I also need a voice actor who can play children voices too.

Plz send me a Private Message here on NG or send me an email to das4thempireistwunderbar@hotmail.com

Dont' forget to send Demo reels/

Animation project: My Little Pony Parody.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-09-27 04:51:06

Gonna go and do this again.

Name's Osuto or Kamuro, and I'm a go-to girl for younger boy voices, from very young to mid-pubescent. I prefer not to voice females, but if you seriously think I'm perfect, I'll do it.

Here's my demo.

Please contact me at singing.ninja.tank.ava@gmail.com if you want me.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-06 18:08:55

Hey people of NG I have been wanting to do voice acting for a while and so far have only done one things here on NG (kinda sucks) but have goten better and got a better mic. so here is a link to my part on a animation and a youtube video I was doing. AND please message me :D I want to get started right away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMW6-ERH-
R8

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-13 23:30:35

I'm a voice actor looking for work. Anyone need a voice in your movie? Well I'm your man, I can do a wide range of voices high to low, good to evil, straight to...let's not go there. But either way, I would be honored if ANYONE gave me a role in their movie, I haven't had work for a while but I'm still pretty fresh on my talent. Most of my lines would probably be good with my deeper voice, I can do the rather silly ones as well. You'll just have to give me certain examples of what to sound like, I am pretty diverse. Drop me a line.

If you have any roles open PM me please. Thank you.

Your fellow newgrounder,

Kuggle

Old voice Demo: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/4 04497

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-13 23:47:47

NG Username: Moonvamp

Please Credit As: Michael or Moonvamp

Voice Sample: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeqgFCSWa Wo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-G3B7mr5 7g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1OOBozq FI

I did submit two of these to Newgrounds, but they have yet to be approved.

Experience: Not much, sadly. I have been practicing my voices for years and years now, but the only actual project I've ever done outside of my own work is an audition for the Behind the Voice Actors Contest. Sadly, I didn't even make it to the preliminary rounds. So, I'm still a rookie when it comes to experience.

Range: I can do a lot. It ranges with whiny, high-pitched, annoying, mr. Hanky-like, British woman, Karl Childers-raspy, low monotone, creature (kinda like Gollum), and many more. Plus, I can do squeaky noises, hysterical and utterly insane laughter, bombastic screams, and I can sing, too. I'm mostly a bass-baritone.

TO CONTACT ME, PLEASE E-MAIL darkhole_dreams@hotmail.com. I do not get around to checking my PMs as often as I should, but I check my e-mail multiple times daily.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-15 23:14:28

Hey everyone!
If anyone needs any voice over work, be sure to let me know. Please visit my voice over Facebook page
here: http://www.facebook.com/ivoice83 to listen to plenty of demos and auditions.
Also, I do many different characters and impersonations, so if you are looking for something unique, I'd be fine with trying to find a specific voice that you're looking for, just shoot me some art to go by, or some other sort of direction and you won't be disappointed.

If you're looking for some impersonations, here's a short list of some that I can easily perform:
Arnold Schwarzenegger, John Coffey, Eric Cartman, Pres. Clinton, Sean Connery, Christopher Walken, Dr. Evil, Yoda, Gender Confused Sissy-Pants, Quagmire, Golum, Kermit the Frog, Sen. John Mccain, Mickey Mouse, Austin Powers, Rocky Balboa, Stitch, Gomer Pyle, John Wayne, Barry White, Scooby Doo, Gilbert Godfried.

If you're looking for anything else, just ask! Thanks,
Larry

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-17 04:41:39

Just throwing this out. Looking for a voice actor? Check out my work, I do all voices in my animations. If you like what you hear, hit me up with a PM.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-17 19:28:49

Auditions alert! Looking for female voice actress

Greetings, I'm currently looking for a female voice actress for a project that I'm currently conceiving. The link shall give you all the details necessary.

Hope to see some auditions.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-17 19:35:37

Blast. Post in the wrong thread. Is there anyone that could either delete this post or move it to the voice actor wanted thread? That would be wonderful, and thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-19 14:25:58

Voice Actress needed.

Im in need of a voice actress to do some work on a short gothic piece contact me for more details.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2011-10-20 20:26:00

Username: Einheerjar

I can do many voices, but I´m really good at doing sinister, diabolic, agressive evil voices.
In my youtube page here you can listen to my recordings: http://www.youtube.com/user/Einheerjar?f eature=mhee

My Optimus Prime impression: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF1sVQLhq Pk