J-Smooth
J-Smooth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-02 17:54:15 Reply

What's up everyone?

I need 2-3 voice actors for a short that I will begin working on this week. You'll be doing the voices for a batch of chocolate chip cookies, a husband & a wife.

Doesn't matter if the voice actor is male or female, as long as the sound quality is good and you can pull off the gender well. I really appreciate anyone that can lend a hand. You can talk to me here or instant message me at JSmooth406. You can also email me at JSmooth406@aol.com

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help out! I'm confident this short is going to turn out nicely!

Characters:
Cookie #1 (High pitched, kid sounding voice)
Cookie #2 (Smooth voice, nothing too out of the ordinary)
Cookie #3 (Confused, ditzy, & comic relief sounding)
Cookie #4 (He is the leader of the batch. High pitched but not as high pitched as cookie #1.)
Wife
Husband

These are the lines:

Cookie #1: Woah! What's going on? Where am I!?
Cookie #2: Huh? Is somebody up there?
Cookie #3: WHY AM I BURNING?!?!?

Wife: Hey honey. I just finished baking you cookies. Nice and chewy, just the way you like them!
Husband: Sounds delicious hon. The traffic just broke up. I should be home real soon.

Cookie #1: Nice and chewy??? Wait a minute... OH MY GOD! They're going to eat us!
Cookie #3: I'm only 20 minutes old!
Cookie #4: Eat us? Oh hell no. No ones eating me.

Cookie #4: Quick! Everybody off the tray!

Cookie #4: Aright everyone. Get your dough together! Here's the plan. You see that window over there? If we all stack up ontop of each other, we'll be high enough for one of us to jump out and get help. It's as simple as that. Now lets stack up and do this!

Cookie #2: Hey guys... Ugh... I don't think he's coming back.

Husband: Baby, it smells stupendous in here!

rmbrstrongbad18
rmbrstrongbad18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-04 19:03:00 Reply

So J-Smooth's project now has all his voice actors ready ^^

Also, the demo reel in my signature should work fine, I apologize for the other links not working.

spike17291
spike17291
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-04 22:06:25 Reply

I am a new VA looking for mostly paid work. My microphone isn't very good witch is why I wan't mostly paid work but I will do small bit parts for free. my vocal range is low to median high an I can do a lot of accents including but not limited to Spanish, Italian, southern, Asian,and Indian.
Here is my demo real. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 52250

JeffreyKafer
JeffreyKafer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-05 23:34:45 Reply

Hi there, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a professional award-winning voice actor from Seattle. While I specialize in audio books, I also do work for commercials, narration and of course, animation. I've uploaded my reels and as soon as they're moderator approved they can be heard at

• Jeffrey Kafer Commercials
    Jeffrey Kafer Commercials by JeffreyKafer

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity
  • Jeffrey Kafer Characters
    Jeffrey Kafer Characters by JeffreyKafer

Click to listen.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity

As well, they can be heard at my website at http://JeffreyKafer.com

Thanks!

Sapphire
Sapphire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-06 11:27:45 Reply

Click To View My Voice Demo!

I'm Sapphire, and I've been practicing voice acting for about two years now. I'm open to all types projects here (except hentai) as long as the project ends up seeing the light of day! My voice work is free of charge so don't worry about how much you have to pay me (however, you're free to pay me if you wish).

The voices in my demo reel are only a small amount of what I'm capable of, so if you'd like to know more about my capabilities, send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

P.S. - I'm a female if you're curious!

zeldamasta
zeldamasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-06 17:16:25 Reply

I can make many different voices. I just included a few in here ---->My voice. The examples i added are, demonic, gay, and whisper. As i said earlier, I can make many more voices than these. If you wish to hear more voices that i can do... either send me a message or e-mail me at zeldamasta@yahoo.com if you wish to hear a voice that you would like in your video.

MAXL5
MAXL5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-07 01:07:49 Reply

Oh hi there! My name is MAXL5 or Skill Diego, whatever. Anyway I started getting into voice acting the beginning of the Summer (I needed a hobby), so far I haven't done any real serious voice acting. Basically, I just like making audio shorts to show my friends. I've made three audio shorts just to test out some audio mixing programs. Anyway here's the first time doing VA (The Night Was Dark), second time (That Fateful Day), and third (Father's Secret). I think I'm getting better after each short. I have a decent amount of voices, I just need to show them off.

Anyway, if you like any of that, drop me a PM if you need some voice acting.

Why?

BBS Signature
Jereminion
Jereminion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-07 01:47:49 Reply

hello i am a flash producer. im making a game now (right now doing the engine). if any voice actors are bored you can contact me and i can try to put you in my games somehow. hopefully you have skype so i can hear what you sound like and attempt the characters i need.

aim-jereminion
msn-jereminion@gmail.com

if you contact me, i will talk to you and maybe just add you to friends list if i dont need you at the moment, but i always try to work with all va that are availible. please dont contact me if you dont have a mic, mic is broken and will get a new one in 4 months, dont have skype, or dont want to va for me :)

zappawadda
zappawadda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-07 03:03:40 Reply

sup voice actors of newgrounds

I'm doing a short spoof of Watchmen, and I need someone to voice Ozymandias. Someone who sounds old enough to be 30-45, most of all menacing. PM me for script and more details.

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

The epitome of wannabe

insanitysanctum
insanitysanctum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-08 07:07:37 Reply

If anyone needs A voice For a Mario flash.

im always free.

DEMO REEL 2

• Super Mario Demo Reel 2
    Super Mario Demo Reel 2 by insanitysanctum

Click to listen.

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity

if you need more then mario. go to my NG page and listen to Mario Demo Reel 09.

thanks.

PottymouthFilms
PottymouthFilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-08 11:08:01 Reply

At 7/4/09 10:06 PM, spike17291 wrote: I am a new VA looking for mostly paid work. My microphone isn't very good witch is why I wan't mostly paid work but I will do small bit parts for free. my vocal range is low to median high an I can do a lot of accents including but not limited to Spanish, Italian, southern, Asian,and Indian.
Here is my demo real. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 52250

Good luck man! Your skills may be good, but most people probably won't pay for bad audio. Best of luck anyway.

BBS Signature
GoldThong
GoldThong
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-12 15:29:02 Reply

Hello, my name is Bobby.
I am a voice actor with a medium-high range. My main focus is playing young male teens and adults, pretty much males age 15-25. I do have trouble playing young kids, however.
I've done some work in animation. I only have a character reel available now, but I can also do regular commercial-style voiceover as well.
I would enjoy to do most any flash project or flash game that can make use of my talents.

Right now, Newgrounds is validating the demo mp3 that I just uploaded, so for now, go to this link to reach it:
Bobby's Characters

burgerboy01
burgerboy01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-12 18:28:37 Reply

Yo, name's BB. Feel free to PM me if you want me to do voices and such.

• BB's Voiceover Demo 09
    BB's Voiceover Demo 09 by burgerboy01

Click to listen.

Score
    1.91 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Voice Acting
    Popularity

So whoot. I could also use feedback. I'm new to this so please help me out.

Hissara
Hissara
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-19 08:15:52 Reply

My Voice Example.

I would describe my voice as Deep. My main problem is I cannot scream. Don't know why I can't yet...

Shintoku
Shintoku
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-23 18:48:27 Reply

Here is my first ever Voice Demo Reel

If you need a voice, give me a shout.

TheFrith
TheFrith
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-24 03:42:29 Reply

I have been doing impressions and accents for family and friends since I first watched Saturday Night Live at the age of 8. I am interested in doing voice work. So please message me if you would like me in a movie. rmfrith@shaw.ca (OR Pm through Newgrounds.)

I can do a good bunch of celebrity impersonations, generic voices, and even a few animal noises. I work for free because I actually WANT to get work. I'm on a laptop microphone right now. It has average to above average quality. I really look forward to getting my first gig!

Cheers, TheFrith

Capconami
Capconami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-27 15:01:29 Reply

Hey I am an excellent voice actor.
Dont judge me based on my videos.
I can do a wide range of voices (Some impressions)
There will be a link to some samples of my voices soon.
PM Me if you would like me to do some VA for you.

THE CAPCONAMI HAS COMPLETELY POSSESSED ME

piggy123
piggy123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-27 19:56:38 Reply

hi i am piggy123 and i can do 7-13 and micheal jackson as well pm me if you want me to do anything thanks

Philljc
Philljc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-27 20:37:39 Reply

Want some paid work?

If you're over 17, and can produce clear voice overs please send an email to phill@coflash.com or contact me on:

AIM: llllihp
MSN: raythemovie@hotmail.com

Please send a demo reel if you have one. Thanks.

UndergroundOnly
UndergroundOnly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-28 05:23:52 Reply

im up and coming, im new so i dont have any credits, like i said the best part for me is a person with alot of anger, of course i can play the calm guy too, hit me up with a PM , id rather send lines from your movie than random ones

BBS Signature
ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-31 17:25:34 Reply

Looking for Asian-sounding voices (male) for Japanese starfighter pilots, a flight commander (who will also give a few of the instructions of the game), a female (Japanese or anime-sounding) to give a few briefings and in-game instructions, and a few more male extras. I'm working on the script now, but that's what I'll need. I'm making the prequel to this game: Arian Starfighter. No kiddy-sounding voices, please.

The first character I'm looking for is the flight commander. Auditions are still open for him. The flight commander is a bit of an arrogant guy, slightly hot-headed, and a bit comedic (like a big brother over his squad-mates).

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Shiraikigu
Shiraikigu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-31 20:44:22 Reply

NG Username: Shiraikigu

Please Credit As: Beeku

Voice Sample: also visit my youtube account for songs that I've fandubbed

Range: childish hyper people. I have a cute voice that makes me sound young. I can also do creepy and I'm willing to try anything newShirai's VA Demo

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

Shiraikigu
Shiraikigu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-31 20:54:25 Reply

At 7/31/09 08:44 PM, Shiraikigu wrote: NG Username: Shiraikigu

Please Credit As: Beeku

Voice Sample: also visit my youtube account for songs that I've fandubbed

Range: childish hyper people. I have a cute voice that makes me sound young. I can also do creepy and I'm willing to try anything new Shirai's VA Demo

Oh and BTW I won't accept any roles that involve cussing/swearing. Thank you for your consideration

lukeofdeath
lukeofdeath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-08-03 16:44:03 Reply

im a newer voice actor, looking for a few jobs. i will take just about any job out there.
heres something from one movie im working on
and this is also from it

i hope someone is intrested. that is my natural speaking voice, but i can munipulate it to be different

Seeing that i suck so much, i dont have a picture with my name on it. Sorry to bore you.

Glacier
Glacier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-08-08 05:13:47 Reply

Hey I've had my flash postponed because of some certain voice actor's *cough* *cough.* So I come here realizing my mistake (I never advertised here in the first place.) I need someone who can make a good fake british accent (or a real one) and also have a hard enough voice to sound like a commander who is pissed off. PM me and THIS time I require a sample of your voice acting. I can't pay anyone but they will be greatly rewarded with co-author.

tochiyan
tochiyan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-08-09 23:40:13 Reply

Yo,
sorta-deep-ish voiced girl. here.
I can do deep female, teen girl, stereotypical anime chick, really crazy laughs, young boy, a pretty good english accent and i speak japanese [basically] fluently. I can do multi-lingual junk as well. [also a perfect jiggilypuff and togepi noise. c: ] Fight sounds/crying are also a strong point.

I'm really new to this but i'll try to have a demo thing up as soon as i can.
please PM me or contact me on facebook/IM if you're interested.
%u2665

BigTUnit1
BigTUnit1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-08-10 01:54:03 Reply

Hello everyone out there! The name is BigTUnit1, and I have been a voice actor for almost four years now, and have been involved in many projects both within the confines of the internet, and outside in the studio. You can hear my demo here: http://www.box.net/shared/t3ffn5r9u8

This is a short sample of my voices, but I am capable of much more. My voice is very elastic, but I tend to play young adult male characters the most. Regardless, I am very capable of picking up any male voice type. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. I would love to work with some creative minds!

DJ-Chilvan
DJ-Chilvan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-08-10 01:59:18 Reply

At 8/10/09 01:54 AM, BigTUnit1 wrote: This is a short sample of my voices, but I am capable of much more. My voice is very elastic, but I tend to play young adult male characters the most. Regardless, I am very capable of picking up any male voice type. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. I would love to work with some creative minds!

wow, ur good.

Check out my new track Tokyo Pop and my hit: Our Nova Pt. 2.
Member of Review Request Club.

Hnilmik
Hnilmik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-08-10 21:30:12 Reply

Hnilmik here. I've been VAing for around 2 years now. Most of the projects I've voiced for are online (you probably heard me in LEFT4LOL as Zoey), but I've voiced for offline projects as well, like a couple professional productions (animation, games).

My "age range" is somewhere between 10-24-ish, + wacky voices you can use for creatures, characters you want to kill off (over half of my characters in flashes get mortally wounded or killed), and comic relief. I love crazy and fun, thus why I dig flash animations and games~<3 Though, people tend to cast me for my natural voice (18-21), which is the one I used for Zoey, since it's very action girl and tomboy-ish.

Here's my current demo showing a fraction of my range:
http://www.4shared.com/file/122850329/7b 3bcb65/Hnilmik_AVA-CharDemo-09.html

Just note that I usually share the stuff I voice in with my family and offline peers, so while we can sorta overlook swearing and violence, I draw the line at pr0n and hentai.

=P Can't let my friends, parents, and younger siblings hear me moaning in the throes of passion.

BBS Signature
Hnilmik
Hnilmik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-08-10 21:34:20 Reply

Whoops. If you're interested, do drop me a line at: channoia@gmail.com

Be sure to let me know what kind of project it is so I can prioritize and I love reference pictures of the characters I may be voicing for~!

BBS Signature