00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor Advertisement thread

308,593 Views | 1,506 Replies

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-06 19:45:05

I'm a voice actor, I haven't been in anything yet but I have a high quality microphone and can do a range of voices. If anyone is interested, please message me and if I'll send you an example of any type of voice you need or voices I can do.

I'll be making a demo reel soon, I'll post back soon with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-07 20:53:08

I have a second voice reel out! The begginning point in my first voice reel was actually rather weak. In my defence, I was home alone with nobody home except my grandma hearing me talk to myself. lol. A bit awkward, so I decided to make a second voice reel. It's better than the first one, but shorter. Anyways, feel free to PM me if I am needed in any flash project. Evev a minor role would be nice.

Thanks!

1st voice reel: click on me! ^^
2nd voice reel:click on me! (im a lonley link, please just click the mouse, it's all I ask)

I SURVIVED CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-08 00:19:49

hey everyone! i'm a FEMALE voice actress. here's a demo i have on my profile.

check my profile for project i have been in! i appreciate any part no matter how big or small, even one liners. so just let me know and i'll do it for you =) i also love to sing, even though i'm not the best. some of the song covers i have sang:

www.myspace.com/snowfender

thanks a lot! hope to work with you =D

-snowfender

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-08 05:15:51

I have nothing to do right now, so I have all the time someone needs for voice acting, I'm willing to do any jobs really, I'll send you a test voicing if you request for one, just PM me.

Toodle-oo.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-09 16:43:19

Name: Usagi
Voice Type: Medium usually, can go to medium low and sometimes high. Mature, adult sound.
Demo Reel: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 25065
Resume: Moon Dreams
E-mail: tsukino_usako@ymail.com

I'm looking to help out! Willing to work! If you need a female for your product (and who fits my voice type) drop me a line! I do fandubs, flash animation, radio plays, machinima, whatever! Only thing I can't do is sing.

Recent Machinima Work:
Valley of the Damned Ep 1
Side-Lined Ep 9Master Chief Saves Money with Geico

Recent Non-Machinima Work:
Neon Gensis Evangelion Abridged Ep 7
Magic Knight Rayearth Ep 21 clip

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-09 16:45:14

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-10 14:04:37

Hello my name is Jim i am a voice acter with one flash cartoon done i would like some more parts realy badly hopeing to get more done i got a demo up of a voice i did if they keep it up wich i hope they do any way here is the link http://voice123.com/jimprater please PM me if you have nay job thank you verry much

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-14 03:38:59

Hi. I'm creating a new series on Newgrounds called Supertown. Please check out this link for the main thread!

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1070 658

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-15 19:39:12

Looking for clear sounding female voice actress for game.

The game is called "Blood Bath Bay", and is an adventure story about a diver collecting rare snails at the bottom of a dark lake because they hold genetic material that scientist are using to create a vaccine against a zombie uprising.

For an animated look at what the game will be like, look here ( good for motivation! ):

Link to game example

----------
Mellisa- Female, age 20-30, try some kind of accent, your character sticks to regulations, but isn't a heartless military clone. Feel free to take this in any direction you feel best.

* Also, some kind of accent would be great, like German, Russian or English

Aud lines:

1) Mellisa :Equipment check, Donnie, can you hear us ok?

2) Mellisa: We're sending an extraction team to your position. Things have just gotten complicated.If things get too dangerous, send word and we'll drop anchor and pull you up.Can you continue?

-----------------

Please send all auditions to before this Saturday ( deadline ) : stabikaseries@hotmail.com

MP3 format please.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-20 11:43:38

I NEED A FEMALE SINGER REALLY BAD.

It would be awesome if you would reply asap.

PM me or add me on MSN or Email me

Lk412@hotmail.com is my email and msn

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-23 09:00:29

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Y293CHH

This my first demo reel.

My voice is kind of unexplored as of now so I do not know my own limitations.

I guess I can do high and low, old and young, male and a little female, raspy and clear, and some other weird stuff.

Credentials:

I provided voices for the latest project of Portal: The Flash Version co-creator Ido Tal called Echoes. It's really going to be something.

I'll do pretty much anything, so contact me!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-23 10:32:48

Hi, I'm Pianogod, and I'm here to let any flash animator who needs voice actors know that I'm always available for voice acting. I can try my best to do any personality, any accent, and any attitudes of the character you need the voice for. I'm mainly into doing Legend of Zelda flashes, both sprite and animation, but I don't mind doing voices for any flashes. Here is a link of my demo reel that I have posted on here. It was ment for Legend of Zelda flashes like I said before, but just listening to my voice is good enough. This will be my audition voice clip, and if you want to have me to do a voice for one of your characters, please pm me on this website. I can't wait to see if I will be able to do some voice acting for a flash.

Here is the link to my demo reel: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 33444. Don't forget to vote, only if you want to.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-24 12:04:02

hi there, i am the spazicat, i am 14 years old, from scotland and willing to do voices for any one.
do not judge me by my age or nationality though, as i can do numerous voices e.g.

i can do old people, rough english people, any scottish accent, teenage american girls, AHNULD or just anything i can come up with.

however, i will not do too many request as that would be too much.

-the spazicat

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-26 16:00:25

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...e 6ba49b5870170

well you'd have to download it but hopefully that's not too much of a problem...

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-06-26 16:13:58

Never mind, that link won't work so try this:

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-02 15:03:58

My sample! Hoo-zah!

I am not limited to the voice samples you can hear in this basic listing of voice talent. :D I also have other partners here that are considerably skilled and help boost the ranges of voices you can select, including my dear sister and former-actor father! I do hope to get payed for my voice acting in the future, be it near or farther future, but for now I suppose it'll be free for all until I get more famous.

If you have any personal voice requests, just ask via e-mail or PM.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-02 17:49:03

Hi there.

I have writtin a few shorts which i would like to animate.
but i need some voices.
I need:

1)Badass dude voice.
2)Doctor voice.
3)Hick Voice.
4)Little boy voice.
5) and a Lady voice.

If anyone is interested PM me asap, and i'll send the script.

thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-04 19:03:00

So J-Smooth's project now has all his voice actors ready ^^

Also, the demo reel in my signature should work fine, I apologize for the other links not working.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-04 22:06:25

I am a new VA looking for mostly paid work. My microphone isn't very good witch is why I wan't mostly paid work but I will do small bit parts for free. my vocal range is low to median high an I can do a lot of accents including but not limited to Spanish, Italian, southern, Asian,and Indian.
Here is my demo real. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 52250

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-05 23:34:45

Hi there, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a professional award-winning voice actor from Seattle. While I specialize in audio books, I also do work for commercials, narration and of course, animation. I've uploaded my reels and as soon as they're moderator approved they can be heard at

As well, they can be heard at my website at http://JeffreyKafer.com

Thanks!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-06 11:27:45

Click To View My Voice Demo!

I'm Sapphire, and I've been practicing voice acting for about two years now. I'm open to all types projects here (except hentai) as long as the project ends up seeing the light of day! My voice work is free of charge so don't worry about how much you have to pay me (however, you're free to pay me if you wish).

The voices in my demo reel are only a small amount of what I'm capable of, so if you'd like to know more about my capabilities, send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

P.S. - I'm a female if you're curious!

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-06 17:16:25

I can make many different voices. I just included a few in here ---->My voice. The examples i added are, demonic, gay, and whisper. As i said earlier, I can make many more voices than these. If you wish to hear more voices that i can do... either send me a message or e-mail me at zeldamasta@yahoo.com if you wish to hear a voice that you would like in your video.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-07 01:07:49

Oh hi there! My name is MAXL5 or Skill Diego, whatever. Anyway I started getting into voice acting the beginning of the Summer (I needed a hobby), so far I haven't done any real serious voice acting. Basically, I just like making audio shorts to show my friends. I've made three audio shorts just to test out some audio mixing programs. Anyway here's the first time doing VA (The Night Was Dark), second time (That Fateful Day), and third (Father's Secret). I think I'm getting better after each short. I have a decent amount of voices, I just need to show them off.

Anyway, if you like any of that, drop me a PM if you need some voice acting.

Why?

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-07 01:47:49

hello i am a flash producer. im making a game now (right now doing the engine). if any voice actors are bored you can contact me and i can try to put you in my games somehow. hopefully you have skype so i can hear what you sound like and attempt the characters i need.

aim-jereminion
msn-jereminion@gmail.com

if you contact me, i will talk to you and maybe just add you to friends list if i dont need you at the moment, but i always try to work with all va that are availible. please dont contact me if you dont have a mic, mic is broken and will get a new one in 4 months, dont have skype, or dont want to va for me :)

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-07 03:03:40

sup voice actors of newgrounds

I'm doing a short spoof of Watchmen, and I need someone to voice Ozymandias. Someone who sounds old enough to be 30-45, most of all menacing. PM me for script and more details.

The epitome of wannabe

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-08 07:07:37

If anyone needs A voice For a Mario flash.

im always free.

DEMO REEL 2

if you need more then mario. go to my NG page and listen to Mario Demo Reel 09.

thanks.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-08 11:08:01

At 7/4/09 10:06 PM, spike17291 wrote: I am a new VA looking for mostly paid work. My microphone isn't very good witch is why I wan't mostly paid work but I will do small bit parts for free. my vocal range is low to median high an I can do a lot of accents including but not limited to Spanish, Italian, southern, Asian,and Indian.
Here is my demo real. http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 52250

Good luck man! Your skills may be good, but most people probably won't pay for bad audio. Best of luck anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-12 15:29:02

Hello, my name is Bobby.
I am a voice actor with a medium-high range. My main focus is playing young male teens and adults, pretty much males age 15-25. I do have trouble playing young kids, however.
I've done some work in animation. I only have a character reel available now, but I can also do regular commercial-style voiceover as well.
I would enjoy to do most any flash project or flash game that can make use of my talents.

Right now, Newgrounds is validating the demo mp3 that I just uploaded, so for now, go to this link to reach it:
Bobby's Characters

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-12 18:28:37

Yo, name's BB. Feel free to PM me if you want me to do voices and such.

So whoot. I could also use feedback. I'm new to this so please help me out.

Response to Voice Actor Advertisement thread 2009-07-19 08:15:52

My Voice Example.

I would describe my voice as Deep. My main problem is I cannot scream. Don't know why I can't yet...